Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

lol ppl and their lame fud when they can't even understand what they ico was about.  FAIL.

whales fucking around now....ugh was SO nice at 62k.  now back sub fitty.  niggaz be playin lol.

anyways, here's to MOON april-june for ICN.  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

Why is the price dropping ?

Accumulating phase mostly people taking profit at the moment and want to get some cheap tokens at low price. Never get panic if you have believe in team soon it will be boost to next ATH.
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I personally got bitten before by how paranoid and impatient the crypto market is, at a point which may defeat all logic. Being a patient HODLER may have paid off for long term eth holders, and paid off very very well indeed, but looking at all the other tokens/coins and projects, it seems quite risky.

I dumped 75% of my ICN tonight, made a decent profit, and will see where the rest goes, though I'm not too optimistic, if the same delays strike again like when the platform was supposed to be launched it's death to ICONOMI. I'd rather keep a good share of my profits, and decrease the risk.

Side note: curiously, tomorrow is April fool's day
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

I personally got bitten before by how paranoid and impatient the crypto market is, at a point which may defeat all logic. Being a patient HODLER may have paid off for long term eth holders, and paid off very very well indeed, but looking at all the other tokens/coins and projects, it seems quite risky.

I dumped 75% of my ICN tonight, made a decent profit, and will see where the rest goes, though I'm not too optimistic, if the same delays strike again like when the platform was supposed to be launched it's death to ICONOMI. I'd rather keep a good share of my profits, and decrease the risk.

Side note: curiously, tomorrow is April fool's day

Wow you dumped 75% at this low point. Why not wait until tomorrow? The price is pretty much guaranteed to rally back at least close to yesterday mornings price.
mirrorcrax

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

Same thing was said earlier when the platform was planned then the price dipped terribly. With news of the upcoming new company ICO, ICNP and OFMP I am beginning to feel ICONOMI is looking at collecting too much money without fully delivering a solid product yet. That's just me. Who knows perhaps if the price dips tomorrow like it did before I might buy low, or not. Time will tell. I'm just sick and tired of the lambo and rocket pics, the missed opportunities and constant FUD.

I made 10K+ USD profit which isn't bad. Who knows what might happen tomorrow.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 03:17:17 PM by Mendeleev

What I'd do? ... I'd have kept it running as it was. I don't personally believe that Yan and Daniel were going to leave and do their own thing. I believe it's a calculated move to get more funds from the public. I'm just suspicious of any moves they make now, really. I get that other people aren't going to be as suspicious/sceptical as I am, though.

Yes it is a calculated move to get more funds from the public, that's the definition of an ico.  Who calculated the move, though?  You think Tim and Jani are the masterminds behind this plan because they wanted more money?  

Or is it more likely that Yan and Daniel wanted a bigger piece of the pie then they would get if they stayed on as salaried employees of Iconomi?  Can you blame them for that if they saw an opportunity to fill a niche in the market?

Your question made me type a reply so long, that I've decided it will be better suited as a blog post (especially as I didn't want to carry this on here), so I've backed it up and I'll finish it later when I'm at my PC.

I'll link it once I've posted it somewhere.

Edit: The short version is that I believe the first option. Jani and Tim. I fleshed out why. There is a lot of info that I believe points to some pretty shady goings on. And honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I should post it at all. It might be better to leave things as they are, because I really don't want to crash the price for anyone.

Seriously, I'm just going to leave it now. Things are better without my explanation. And I'm starting to think some others have realised the same things I've realised. Put it this way: If my conclusions are accurate, Tim is very clever, and what he's pulling off here is well thought out. It MIGHT be good for ICN holders, but I'm not taking the risk based on what I THINK I know.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Iconomi owns a percentage of cofound.it so that is just one more revenue stream for ICN holders.

Fundamentals:
1. The platform is basically done.
2. Poloniex and other exchanges await.
3. Buybacks start TOMMOROW.
4. Digital Asset Management Platform launches later this year.

You would be an idiot to sell now.
mirrorcrax

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:16:30 PM

Iconomi owns a percentage of cofound.it so that is just one more revenue stream for ICN holders. Cofound is NOT a revenue stream for ICN holders, it is a revenue stream for ICN founders and perhaps Cofound ICO participants.

Fundamentals:

You would be an idiot to sell now. That is your opinion, though it's not an open call for dismissing other people's choices, everyone makes a choice and if you don't agree with it it's alright

Interesting, but consider this:

1. The platform is basically done. That has been said from quite some time now.
2. Poloniex and other exchanges await. Sources?
3. Buybacks start TOMMOROW. You don't know that, same thing happened with the anticipated launch then the price dipped.
4. Digital Asset Management Platform launches later this year. Speculation, especially with the change in team members
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

Iconomi owns a percentage of cofound.it so that is just one more revenue stream for ICN holders. Cofound is NOT a revenue stream for ICN holders, it is a revenue stream for ICN founders and perhaps Cofound ICO participants.

Fundamentals:

You would be an idiot to sell now. That is your opinion, though it's not an open call for dismissing other people's choices, everyone makes a choice and if you don't agree with it it's alright

Interesting, but consider this:

1. The platform is basically done. That has been said from quite some time now.
2. Poloniex and other exchanges await. Sources?
3. Buybacks start TOMMOROW. You don't know that, same thing happened with the anticipated launch then the price dipped.
4. Digital Asset Management Platform launches later this year. Speculation, especially with the change in team members

I know you can do better than that... don't insult me.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:03:42 PM

What I'd do? ... I'd have kept it running as it was. I don't personally believe that Yan and Daniel were going to leave and do their own thing. I believe it's a calculated move to get more funds from the public. I'm just suspicious of any moves they make now, really. I get that other people aren't going to be as suspicious/sceptical as I am, though.

Yes it is a calculated move to get more funds from the public, that's the definition of an ico.  Who calculated the move, though?  You think Tim and Jani are the masterminds behind this plan because they wanted more money?  

Or is it more likely that Yan and Daniel wanted a bigger piece of the pie then they would get if they stayed on as salaried employees of Iconomi?  Can you blame them for that if they saw an opportunity to fill a niche in the market?

Your question made me type a reply so long, that I've decided it will be better suited as a blog post (especially as I didn't want to carry this on here), so I've backed it up and I'll finish it later when I'm at my PC.

I'll link it once I've posted it somewhere.

Edit: The short version is that I believe the first option. Jani and Tim. I fleshed out why. There is a lot of info that I believe points to some pretty shady goings on. And honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I should post it at all. It might be better to leave things as they are, because I really don't want to crash the price for anyone.

Seriously, I'm just going to leave it now. Things are better without my explanation. And I'm starting to think some others have realised the same things I've realised. Put it this way: If my conclusions are accurate, Tim is very clever, and what he's pulling off here is well thought out. It MIGHT be good for ICN holders, but I'm not taking the risk based on what I THINK I know.

You're underestimating Yan and Daniel if you think they're not capable of being the main drivers behind this move.

You have made an extremely vague accusation here with nothing to back it up. 

I'm starting to think there's something shady going on with you (you sold a big chunk of ICN at 50k+ satoshi and want to buy back as cheap as possible before the good news of ICNX launch hits the press)

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

Iconomi owns a percentage of cofound.it so that is just one more revenue stream for ICN holders.

Fundamentals:

You would be an idiot to sell now.

I'm holding my tokens because I don't think price is the matter at this stage when the team is ready for deliver. I will wait once it will hit $5 which is looking very possible after this.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

You're underestimating Yan and Daniel if you think they're not capable of being the main drivers behind this move.

I'm starting to think there's something shady going on with you (you sold a big chunk of ICN at 50k+ satoshi and want to buy back as cheap as possible before the good news of ICNX launch hits the press)

I didn't say they aren't capable. I'm just saying I believe it's been decided for a long time, and not some sudden ambition on Yan and Dan's part.

I actually don't think my words have the power to move the price. Even the blog post I planned, would probably just be laughed at because people have already made up their minds.

But... as a precaution, I'm keeping my theories to myself. My vagueness and lack of evidence is by design.

I might be totally wrong anyway!

So, given that a) I won't be listened to by the fanboys, b) There's a chance I'm wrong and c) a small chance I could cause a dump... there really isn't any positive side to elaborating on my theories.

I will not be buying this back, however low it goes. I can promise you that.

Anyway, stop goading me into replying!  Angry

Good day, sir!
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:55:47 PM

Price now down to 50k,lets see how many grab at this time

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

Price now down to 50k,lets see how many grab at this time

Good opportunity for people to increase their bag and burn more icn coins
Cofound.it

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:09:51 PM

New blog post - Iconomi:
Introducing Cofound.it: the future of ICOs
https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d
So how much of this new entity with ICONOMI hold? That seems like the most important question that isn't answered in this post.

ICONOMI will receive 10% of Cofound.it tokens.

Jan, Cofound.it
Cofound.it

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

Hmmm, so they are doing another ICO? Why?

New blog post - Iconomi:
https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d

Two reasons. First, focus. It became apparent that if we want to do mentoring the right way, the team must be totally focused on it. As part of ICONOMI the core business always came first - as it should. But that meant that working with the teams could get delayed - not a level of professionalism we aspire to.

And second, neutrality. Cofound.it wants to work with all key ecosystem partners. Think of a company that makes headlights for cars. If it was 100% owned by VW other car manufacturers would not want to buy them as the company could always shut off their access.

(please note that my level is low so the answers will take some time)
Cofound.it

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:24:24 PM

Hmmm, so they are doing another ICO? Why?

New blog post - Iconomi:

I'm perplexed also.  How much of ICONOMI is going to be spun off?  Does this lessen the value of ICN?  Hopefully we will be given a detailed explanation soon.

It’s the Cofound.it project that is being revealed and combined with Cashila know-how into a new entity. Zero developers. Daniel, who will still work on evaluations that ICONOMI has access to. And me, Jan. We have built the rest of the team independently.

We believe that this provides additional value to ICONOMI and ICONOMI shareholders.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:30:38 PM

I didn't say they aren't capable. I'm just saying I believe it's been decided for a long time, and not some sudden ambition on Yan and Dan's part.

I actually don't think my words have the power to move the price. Even the blog post I planned, would probably just be laughed at because people have already made up their minds.

But... as a precaution, I'm keeping my theories to myself. My vagueness and lack of evidence is by design.

I might be totally wrong anyway!

So, given that a) I won't be listened to by the fanboys, b) There's a chance I'm wrong and c) a small chance I could cause a dump... there really isn't any positive side to elaborating on my theories.

I will not be buying this back, however low it goes. I can promise you that.

Anyway, stop goading me into replying!  Angry

Good day, sir!

I have to admit, I like your style.  You have a very unique way of fudding that almost tricks people into thinking you're being genuine.

This is the same guy who was warning people he had "evidence" he refused to post of "something shady" about Stratis:

You can't give a troll days to come up with compelling evidence... this is crypto. He can easily make a doc look like an IRC or Slack chat given time. This was a common tactic in 2014, fake chat logs.

You have to flip the tables, for example you DM the troll see if they are online first, tell them if you get me the info within ten minutes you'l give them .5 btc or some great payday. Anyone with that kind of info who posts unscrupulous crap would send you the evidence for that reward.

He's just a constant negative troll who makes shit up to gain better positions in the market. That's it that's all. Just another selfish POS.

Stratis has added to the team, and is positioning itself appropriately to begin to gain real world clients. Hodl for Godl.

Half right. I didn't bother posting the evidence because of how easy it would be to fabricate.

There's no point posting the screenshot I have, because you'd just say it was fake anyway. Nothing to do with having days to prepare it. If I wanted to fake it, I'd have made it already. Inspect element. Change text. Screencap. Etc.

I honestly don't care if you lot believe me or not. If you want to be taken for a ride, it doesn't really affect me. I'm happy to give a little warning, and I respect that you have to remain sceptical. I would probably be sceptical too.

I have no interest in lowering the price. I don't want to buy this shitcoin again. Especially now I know about the in-group pumping and dumping.

Believe me if you want. Or don't. Mock me, and call me troll, if that makes you feel better.

I've said what I know. Now I'll leave it alone.

Good luck, and hope people don't get burned too hard.

Stratis price when this guy was warning people not to invest was 7k satoshi

Some of his sentences in this thread are almost copy/paste what he said about STRAT

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Cofound.it

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

So they change plans for dividends, ok I accept without problem. But now their team is dividing because devs are too focused on platform and they can't focuse on founding right ?? that means ICONOMI is not a founding platform anymore ? I don't understand

ICONOMI was never a funding platform, but a Digital Asset Management platform. Mentoring program was an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI Performance fund and works based on the ICO platform and know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. If we look at it in percentages, around one third is based on ICONOMI and two thirds on Cashila know-how and codebase. We are combining this into a new entity to enable maximum focus and growth potential for both teams.
Cofound.it

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:37:06 PM

New blog post - Iconomi:
Introducing Cofound.it: the future of ICOs

I don't like the sound of this cofound.it spinoff...

Why are they leaving ICONOMI? Conflict of interest? Disagreement on business plan or something else ICONOMI should urgently clarify? Who's left on board?

Another curiosity about cofund.it core team:

Romina @ STELLAR (https://www.stellar.org/about):

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink

We are creating a new entity because ICONOMI founders and Cofound.it team decided that this is the best way to reach maximum growth for both projects. Everybody from ICONOMI team is still with ICONOMI except Daniel, who will still work on evaluations that ICONOMI has access to. And me, Jan. We have built the rest of the team independently.

As you can see, Romina is much better at design than at writing various descriptions of herself. And yes, she worked with Stellar - we loved her work there, and are happy that she now works with Cofound.it. Do you know how hard it is to find a designer that understands blockchain? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: