Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:48:28 PM

reminder

My Ether Wallet - storing Iconomi and other Ethereum tokens safely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txq8nSM8DWc&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

if Iconomi would get a pretty technical " speaker like DASHcam did ICN might see some HUGE green dildos  Grin Grin
Question : do i have to leave my ICN on the platform to receive the 10 to 1 free ICNX ?
I also want to know how can we as ICN holder get ICNX?
You can get it like any other Ethereum token once it's out of beta and available to the general public. Presumably, some exchanges will also list it. If not, it should be buyable through the ICONOMI platform.
So ICN owners will not be preferential buyers?
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:14:00 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 01:34:46 AM by MoveCrypto

Monthly`s investors update
Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Averaging $1209 per ICNX holder so far

Number of investors who put 1+ BTC into Iconomi ico: 1400

Total number of investors in Iconomi ico: 3500

Number of users currently online at Poloniex: 14000

Once it can be withdrawn and it is listed on some exchanges, it's reasonable to speculate that ICNX could grow to hold at least $6.123M this year

That would mean from just ICNX alone, at least $3.50 worth of ICN would be getting boughtback & burnt every 10 minutes !!!

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

Those are good numbers.
juanp11

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:11:33 AM

So the dividend is no longer a thing now?

vhong

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

Yes, it was such a great move on the part of ICONOMI team. The result is very positive on the price of ICN.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:33:36 AM

Monthly`s investors update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

ICONOMI introduced the ICONOMI Repayment Program
We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.
Launching of the ICNX trading beta access

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

ICONOMI acquired iconomi.com
Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

Mendeleev, your posts have straddled the line between genuine concern and FUD, but you have finally crossed the line with this last post into dangerous misinformation. Daparski, kindly delete this little shit's posts.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:13:18 AM

Uhh anybody know what those new icons are below our names? Dash adherent? I've never even considered buying dash. Stratis ambassador? I've also never been involved in stratis...
juanp11

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

Yes, it was such a great move on the part of ICONOMI team. The result is very positive on the price of ICN.

I am not sure that is great at all. The change seems like a betrayal of what made the ICO on this one good...

If ICN is finally listed on Polo, god help us all, now. There will be massive swings, down, probably, with whales trying to force more ICN off the market... or they will do it on Kraken. I am just speculating, of course, but if you think about whale behavior, a down week or two could result in a lot more ICN being removed from the supply, from the buyback, which might be good if you can hold on long enough.

Additionally, how long will the buyback last for? Are we talking a year or for a few quarters? Honestly, this buyback round might remove 84k ICN, which a drop in the bucket... assuming the price does not boom or bust over the next quarter. They did not even mention a target of ICN to buyback, unless I missed it, did I? A 1000 ETH does not matter to me since it does not tell us what the targert supply is....

Ah time will tell, I guess, but is sort of a disappointment since I had been holding versus trading this one... and buying on the dips...
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:36:32 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 07:08:13 AM by stormia

Uhh anybody know what those new icons are below our names? Dash adherent? I've never even considered buying dash. Stratis ambassador? I've also never been involved in stratis...

It's an April Fool's thing.

This is why you need people like me. Because what is obvious to me, clearly eludes the fools  Tongue

It's not April 1st where I am so it didn't occur to me. Silly me for forgetting about a joke of a holiday and asking a simple question. Yeah clearly you are so insightful... hence your inability to understand the legal and regulatory benefits of doing away with dividends. I'm guessing you aren't in the US? Or the benefits would be obvious.
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:44:05 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 04:00:01 AM by stormia

So why are you here if you've already sold? Just to scare other people into selling? You're full of shit and haven't given a single legitimate reason as to why this was a poor decision on their part. Just pathetic appeals to emotion. I can give you multiple fundamental reasons as to why it is a good decision:

No more wasting money on ETH gas to send out dividends

No more legal and tax issues associated with dividends

No more having to worry about exchanges receiving the bulk of the dividends due to people storing their ICN on exchanges that don't offer dividends to their customers

No more being limited from being traded on exchanges that don't want to list divided issuing tokens due to tighter regulations and scrutiny
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:48:14 AM

Save me from being scammed by people like you who are disseminating harmful and malicious misinformation? Why should anybody give any credence to your words? You are a self proclaimed Iconomi troll.
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:58:51 AM

Time to buy some more. Tongue
juanp11

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:14:18 AM

Save me from being scammed by people like you who are disseminating harmful and malicious misinformation? Why should anybody give any credence to your words? You are a self proclaimed Iconomi troll.

So, you have info on the total number of ICN that will be bought back...? That number would be very helpful, frankly.

Also over 10 million was raised in the ICO, a 50k buyback without some hard numbers on the total buyback, makes those of us who have been doing this for a while, worry. You worry since your asset is not what you bought, anymore, i.e. a dividend producing asset (and that matters). You worry because buying back an asset that was sold at Y, then bought back at Y+1 tends to make you wonder if you are some sort of ponzi scheme; indeed, the announcement of http://cofound.it/, which needs additional capital might lend credence to that worry, if you are reasonable. You may call it FUD, it will not change the fact that it is a reasonable concern.

Further, reasonable investors are looking at it an thinking, what is the real value here, now? They buyback at these small levels does not produce scarcity... what is the upside. The upside is to drive the price back down and get more coins gone, faster... and whales have the capital do it... look at the top holders of ICN... they could make bank and still have profit with a drive down of the price. Again, this can be called FUD but is a reasonable concern.

Is this a move to be listed on Polo since the dividend might have been an issue with a US based company.... You can make decent money on a pump there, no doubt, instead of holding. If there is no Polo, after the dividend is gone, then, maybe there is some issue with ICN that makes Polo think they are scam since ICN is not on there. Again, you can call it FUD but if you have been doing this for a while this is stuff you probably have thought about on most coins....
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:24:09 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 04:36:54 AM by stormia

Further, reasonable investors are looking at it an thinking, what is the real value here, now? They buyback at these small levels does not produce scarcity... what is the upside.

The real value is an asset whose market will have revenue injected into it periodically. No more worrying about whether or not speculative traders decide to buy and raise the price, there is now a guaranteed source of buy pressure.

What would the upside have been of dividends worth fractions of a penny? Of course this initial buyback is at a small level, the dividends we would have received instead would have been laughably small too (1.2x10-4 dollars/ICN based on my calculations for the 1000 ETH), if things go well that will never be the case again in the future. But go ahead and sell now before the platform is released and before the remaining millions of dollars of investments are made into ICNP and the real revenue starts to come in lol.

It's not as though Iconomi is the first to choose buybacks over dividends, for christ sake do some research.

For example:
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/021615/why-doesnt-berkshire-hathaway-pay-dividend.asp
"Berkshire Hathaway maintains an aggressive stock buyback policy that puts cash directly into shareholders' pockets."

And let's consider the fact that the Iconomi team holds, what, 13% stake in ICN? So you think they are going to purposely do something that will harm their own profits/revenue from that stake? YEAH, that makes A LOT of sense. We don't even have to trust the Iconomi team as long as we trust that they have their own self-interest in mind. This is why it is important for companies to have a vested interest in their own success.
juanp11

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:53:44 AM

Further, reasonable investors are looking at it an thinking, what is the real value here, now? They buyback at these small levels does not produce scarcity... what is the upside.

The real value is an asset whose market will have revenue injected into it periodically. No more worrying about whether or not speculative traders decide to buy and raise the price, there is now a guaranteed source of buy pressure.

What would the upside have been of dividends worth fractions of a penny? Of course this initial buyback is at a small level, the dividends we would have received instead would have been laughably small too (1.2x10-4 dollars/ICN based on my calculations for the 1000 ETH), if things go well that will never be the case again in the future. But go ahead and sell now before platform is released and before the remaining investments are made into ICNp and the real revenue starts to come in lol.

It's not as thought Iconomi is the first to choose buybacks over dividends, for christ sake do some research.

For example:
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/021615/why-doesnt-berkshire-hathaway-pay-dividend.asp
"Berkshire Hathaway maintains an aggressive stock buyback policy that puts cash directly into shareholders' pockets."

lol research... dang, that is what I done when I invested in ICN i.e. the dividend was appealing, as I said.

I did the math on that dividend you are talking about too and it was 0.00056914 cents at ETH's current price, which is not a lot, even if you hold 200k. The ETH return would have been this 0.00001149425. Now, for one second, imagine, if you can that the penny was not what you were interested in but the ETH dividend, which would have been 2.29 ETH, again not much today, on a per week basis, but you are not having to trade to make that crap, it is passive..... Heck, when I did the math on this crap in the beginning, I was expecting ETH to 120 dollars a coin by the coming summer.

Honestly, the research thing still is amusing me... buybacks fail, you know. cough, GOPro, cough, and there are other examples of it not working, as you know since I bet you "research." Also, I freaking love that you picked Berkshire Hathaway since good old Warren Buffet got me thinking about this subject earlier this year.... But heck, I bet you "researched" the he!! out of this subject, you know buybacks... and the ICN team is totally not going to buy back stocks at the ATH of ICN, which would be insane...

“The question of whether a repurchase action is value-enhancing or value-destroying for continuing shareholders is entirely purchase-price dependent,” 
http://blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2017/02/27/berkshire-hathaways-buffett-cautions-on-share-buybacks-as-repurchases-fall/

No wait, you have convinced me... I should not think about the buyback since you used the word "research"... I get it the ICN team is basically Warren Buffet and he would not want investors to to think about value... he just buys stuff and it all works out....
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:11:56 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 05:26:36 AM by stormia

What would the upside have been of dividends worth fractions of a penny? Of course this initial buyback is at a small level, the dividends we would have received instead would have been laughably small too (1.2x10-4 dollars/ICN based on my calculations for the 1000 ETH), if things go well that will never be the case again in the future. But go ahead and sell now before the platform is released and before the remaining millions of dollars of investments are made into ICNP and the real revenue starts to come in lol.

It's not as though Iconomi is the first to choose buybacks over dividends, for christ sake do some research.

For example:

And let's consider the fact that the Iconomi team holds, what, 13% stake in ICN? So you think they are going to purposely do something that will harm their own profits/revenue from that stake? YEAH, that makes A LOT of sense. We don't even have to trust the Iconomi team as long as we trust that they have their own self-interest in mind. This is why it is important for companies to have a vested interest in their own success.

So basically what you're saying is that Iconomi were never going to be capable of earning enough money to make dividends appealing, right?

You premise is wrong so what follows from that premise is wrong too. This round of dividends/buybacks is based solely on 1000 ETH they got from one investment into Golem. They still have millions left to invest into ICNP while ICNX and the platform haven't even been released yet, so you trying to act like this 1000 ETH is anyway representative of what they will be capable of earning in the future is a great example of how you are trying to spin things and leave out important details to misinform people and support your own narrative. Thanks for making it blatantly obvious what your motive is here.
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:14:39 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 05:28:58 AM by stormia

What would the upside have been of dividends worth fractions of a penny? Of course this initial buyback is at a small level, the dividends we would have received instead would have been laughably small too (1.2x10-4 dollars/ICN based on my calculations for the 1000 ETH), if things go well that will never be the case again in the future. But go ahead and sell now before platform is released and before the remaining investments are made into ICNp and the real revenue starts to come in lol.

It's not as thought Iconomi is the first to choose buybacks over dividends, for christ sake do some research.

For example:

lol research... dang, that is what I done when I invested in ICN i.e. the dividend was appealing, as I said.

I did the math on that dividend you are talking about too and it was 0.00056914 cents at ETH's current price, which is not a lot, even if you hold 200k. The ETH return would have been this 0.00001149425. Now, for one second, imagine, if you can that the penny was not what you were interested in but the ETH dividend, which would have been 2.29 ETH, again not much today, on a per week basis, but you are not having to trade to make that crap, it is passive..... Heck, when I did the math on this crap in the beginning, I was expecting ETH to 120 dollars a coin by the coming summer.

Honestly, the research thing still is amusing me... buybacks fail, you know. cough, GOPro, cough, and there are other examples of it not working, as you know since I bet you "research." Also, I freaking love that you picked Berkshire Hathaway since good old Warren Buffet got me thinking about this subject earlier this year.... But heck, I bet you "researched" the he!! out of this subject, you know buybacks... and the ICN team is totally not going to buy back stocks at the ATH of ICN, which would be insane...

“The question of whether a repurchase action is value-enhancing or value-destroying for continuing shareholders is entirely purchase-price dependent,”  
http://blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2017/02/27/berkshire-hathaways-buffett-cautions-on-share-buybacks-as-repurchases-fall/

No wait, you have convinced me... I should not think about the buyback since you used the word "research"... I get it the ICN team is basically Warren Buffet and he would not want investors to to think about value... he just buys stuff and it all works out....

Okay hunny come back later and see where the project is. You know, maybe save your criticism for when it isn't purely conjecture? Still think it is funny you apparently think Iconomi is willing to burn down their own house while sitting inside. But I'm sure they are just idiots and you are way more qualified than they are, so perhaps you should start your own project where you do issue dividends? How about you put your money and your reputation on the line so that anonymous trolls can berate and criticize you every step along the way while you attempt to trail-blaze into uncharted financial territory. Even though the path isn't lit be sure not to slip up even once or else the sharks will get you. Also don't you dare experiment with different approaches to address pressing legal/regulatory issues- adapting is for idiots! We will wait, I'm sure it will be a huge success since youareverysmart.
stormia

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:27:41 AM

You premise is wrong so what follows from that premise is wrong too. This round of dividends/buybacks is based solely on 1000 ETH they got from one investment into Golem. They still have millions left to invest into ICNP and ICNX and the platform haven't even been released yet, so you trying to act like this 1000 ETH is anyway representative of what they will be capable of earning in the future is a great example of how you are trying to spin things and leave out important details to misinform people. Thanks for making it blatantly obvious what your motive is here.

Clearly you didn't read the buyback blog post properly.

I have no motive, other than to share my immortal wisdom. Do with it what you will.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll catch up with this circle jerk in the morning... if I haven't died from laughing at it.

Oh yes we know you will be back, how long have you been trolling this thread now?
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: