Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:51 AM

Not all young people can not go to the bitcoin, because not all can understand about bitcoin.

everyone initially did not understand about bitcoin, but if they want to learn. sure they'll understand what is bitcoin, let alone a young people is usually faster to understand than older people.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

I am old, should I purchase bitcoin Roll Eyes I prefer ETH  Grin
ETH is good and more affordable than bitcoin. current price of bitcoin which is around $5735 is out of reach for many. Those who less money for investment may consider eth. However it is better to purchase gradual, fractional amount of bitcoin than going for eth from profit perspective. The way bitcoin is going on is just spectacular. So I would suggest some satoshi as your budget allows. Going for eth is also beneficial, just not much beneficial as bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

Yes you should purchase bitcoin if you don't want to miss what's happening right now. You can go with ETH but don't just depend on a single coin or any alt coin, I would prefer to stick with bitcoin only as those alt coins are made to make the price of bitcoin pump but if you prefer ETH then it's your choice and not mine. We do have our own reason on why we are sticking on a single coin and I know that ETH has an edge too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Blithetekker

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

Yes but they should have someone to teach them how bitcoins work and how they can money with it. And teach them how to trade and sell their bitcoin wich i think is the most important for them.
kernighan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:03:58 AM

Yes you should purchase bitcoin if you don't want to miss what's happening right now. You can go with ETH but don't just depend on a single coin or any alt coin, I would prefer to stick with bitcoin only as those alt coins are made to make the price of bitcoin pump but if you prefer ETH then it's your choice and not mine. We do have our own reason on why we are sticking on a single coin and I know that ETH has an edge too.

It has nothing to do with single cryptocurrency token price. some people may choose his own portfoli. even I just invest $500 I could invest multiple coins. And I could concern the transfer fee or exchange fees.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:15:14 PM

It has nothing to do with single cryptocurrency token price. some people may choose his own portfoli. even I just invest $500 I could invest multiple coins. And I could concern the transfer fee or exchange fees.

I said I prefer to stick with bitcoin because of what's about to happen because of the fork, I forgot to add that one. Base on what's happening right now, most of the alt coins are all on the sell order in exchange for bitcoin. What I'm trying to say to you is just ride with what's happening and later on you have your own portfolio base on what you desire to build and coins to have. Yes, of course you can invest $500 and have your own multiple collection of coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:34:04 PM

forget it all and put it in bitcoin is not the right decision because bitcoin is not as stable as other currencies. too risky to turn everything on bitcoin. if we believe in bitcoin as much as possible at least half its half of what we have or a quarter of it.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:40:45 PM

forget it all and put it in bitcoin is not the right decision because bitcoin is not as stable as other currencies. too risky to turn everything on bitcoin. if we believe in bitcoin as much as possible at least half its half of what we have or a quarter of it.
Going all in is the most risky decision, we do not need to be aggressive in investing because that is where the big risk come in, let's just ensure
we can afford what we invest because although bitcoin's future look so bright but the risk of not succeeding cannot be eliminated.
In general, investing is risky so there is no guarantee to make easy money so be aware of that reality and always be realistic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

Yes that idea is good. It is very brilliant idea that we must earn bitcoin or save money for bitcoin investment when we are still young!

If you are investing here in bitcoin at a young age, in the near future you will become a millionaire.

billysunday2000

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

It is NEVER a good idea to go all in on any one investment.  I would suggest the people be more diversified - in case your only nest egg breaks.  there are other options Litecoin, OMG, VTC -- and there other types of assets like silver, gold, etc.  I would avoid traditional wall street type stocks and other ponzi schemes.
artyo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

Everybody has their personal choices, possibly also some people are not quite interested and never realize about bitcoin, your assertion is also provocative, bitcoin is quite excellent for the foreseeable future simply because the prediction each and every calendar year bitcoin prices will continue to rise, bitcoin also has a chance for case in point Youthful folks easily panicked with lowered bitcoin rates.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:52:47 AM

Yes,young people  should go all in on bitcoin beacause this is instant awards. Young people enjoy Doing bitcoin even it is too hard to join in campaign. They go all in on bitcoin because they want to spend their time in doing bitcoin Instead of playing online games . Even they are young, they can help theirselves in making money in this situation ..

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

Yes,young people  should go all in on bitcoin beacause this is instant awards. Young people enjoy Doing bitcoin even it is too hard to join in campaign. They go all in on bitcoin because they want to spend their time in doing bitcoin Instead of playing online games . Even they are young, they can help theirselves in making money in this situation ..
That was a very wrong move mate even we consider that you are still in the hands of you parents. Bitcoins in despite of instant money for a time there are many consequences that you need to know. They should know how to invest in the right ways.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
nomad1109

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

The thought of going all in simply because you have a good backup net is kinda malplaced. Sure, you won't fuck up your life completely, but why is that a reason to take stupid risks? Putting everything you have into one asset is never a good idea. Bitcoin is highly speculative, and no one can say for sure that it's not a bubble. I mean look at the dotcom bubble in 2001. The internet still prevails and is an extremely useful technology, but when it emerged people went crazy with investing. They priced companies at ridiculous P/E's because they expected enormous cashflows in the future. However, the cashflows didn't really come, and soon people wanted their money out. This caused the bubble to burst horribly, and many people lost all their money. So yeah, the blockchain technology might very well be used for a long time, but this does not mean that Bitcoin will definitely increase in value. If you think you can be certain about something in the investing world you should really reconsider your methods.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

That was a very wrong move mate even we consider that you are still in the hands of you parents. Bitcoins in despite of instant money for a time there are many consequences that you need to know. They should know how to invest in the right ways.
Even if we are young but if we take effort to explore ways to grow our bitcoins we can be convince to invest, this is not all about the campaign or jobs online because you can also learn to trade and invest at the same time. When you do not have the capital but you have the skills that will help you earn bitcoin, it's a privilege that you take and be thankful, learn to grow your money and don't spend on unnecessary things, instead learn to save and hold.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:00:05 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

In my point of view all people should go all in on bitcoin because bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.if you will just keep on working to ranked up then youll be able to earn higher amount and get rich so i highly recommend bitcoin if you want to get rich.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

In my point of view all people should go all in on bitcoin because bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.if you will just keep on working to ranked up then youll be able to earn higher amount and get rich so i highly recommend bitcoin if you want to get rich.

I assume that you are talking about signature campaigns because you have mentioned "work to rank up". I'm sorry to say but it's not just as much as you think it is. Signature campaigns is a good way to earn money because it keeps you occupied for a couple of hours. If you don't have much things to do, you can do signature campaign just so you wouldn't be bored to death. You have also mentioned that "all people" should go all in with bitcoin (signature campaigns context), but signature campaigns is nowhere near profitable for first world country people. Maybe if you are a campaign manager then signature campaigns are an "alright" way to make money. Otherwise, then it will not even be able to feed you in a first world country.

The day jobs there have far better pay rates. Just an hour and you'll get 15$. I don't know how much you guys make in signature campaign but I think it's only enough to buy the things that you need (for a third world), which is not that much tbh.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

More young people are interested Bitcoin because they see profit from it. They know it is not very hard so they trying and investing own money on coins and have hope for profit
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

Even if we are young but if we take effort to explore ways to grow our bitcoins we can be convince to invest, this is not all about the campaign or jobs online because you can also learn to trade and invest at the same time. When you do not have the capital but you have the skills that will help you earn bitcoin, it's a privilege that you take and be thankful, learn to grow your money and don't spend on unnecessary things, instead learn to save and hold.
Well in most of teenagers or young people doesn't have a time to explore unless they have a big problem in money. So the subsequent is that they will need to learn and explore because they need and to go all in is their only choice.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Loope

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

Not all young people can not go to the bitcoin, because not all can understand about bitcoin.

everyone initially did not understand about bitcoin, but if they want to learn. sure they'll understand what is bitcoin, let alone a young people is usually faster to understand than older people.

Well it is true, not all people eventually know about the  bitcoin conceptual, I think it's a good idea where in they were be able to know how to earn more profitable income, Some young are easy to understand what is the reality in coming from world wide currency, Basically if young people go on it and they give interest to the trend, I'm sure they probably someday millionaire.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: