Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think so. I mean it is not a bad idea that in their early age they learn how to earn money. Bitcoin is a good start because parents no longer have to worry where their children are. You can do bitcoin at home, and that is convenient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:15:46 PM

Not all young people can not go to the bitcoin, because not all can understand about bitcoin.

everyone initially did not understand about bitcoin, but if they want to learn. sure they'll understand what is bitcoin, let alone a young people is usually faster to understand than older people.

Well it is true, not all people eventually know about the  bitcoin conceptual, I think it's a good idea where in they were be able to know how to earn more profitable income, Some young are easy to understand what is the reality in coming from world wide currency, Basically if young people go on it and they give interest to the trend, I'm sure they probably someday millionaire.
Bitcoin is an opportunity need to be explored without any age requirements because who knows once you learn it you can find it more profitable and comfortable if you are at the age of retirement this activity is right for you because you can work it at home like a pastime job, you can join campaign you can tread or some other BTC activities for sure you will not getting bored. and for the young ages its more advantageous to start earlier.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I think so. I mean it is not a bad idea that in their early age they learn how to earn money. Bitcoin is a good start because parents no longer have to worry where their children are. You can do bitcoin at home, and that is convenient.
Is just a kind of learning for their young minds, making them involve earlier are most prefered in the future. It is just a way to make them being responsible of something. Because bitcoin is not an easy task for us, even though it  have an easy money but still it needs efforta and dedication to contribute something in the bitcoin community.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:19:32 PM

I will go Grin
Young people needs to learn lot of things and we should not yet required them to earn money.
For me if young people not send to school and they only do playing in computer games then much better to make earnings in bitcoin and i think they will be rich someday in their early stage of their life.
But every young population is not attracted towards computer and related activities. I believe in reality a good understanding is a must, so that users without any distraction will focus on learning about bitcoin which has the potential to give life changing experience. Another thing with young people is that it needs some basic understanding on computer which is easy for younger generation.

Younger generation is already into the internet world and with existence of smart phones it has become much easier to get connected to the world but the only issue is they are very much busy in spending their time on useless things like playing games, watching videos and etc so they should spend time online on productive things.

Indeed, many of them already have access to internet but unfortunately they only care about how to become "famous" in real life rather than knowing this awesome bitcoin. so making them attracted to bitcoin is really hard more getting hard if they had lame of intention.

I dont think that it is hard to get them attracted to bitcoins, it is just you have to give them the full details about bitcoins and its worthiness , and should guide them that how they can become independent from financial problems and make their friends also believe in bitcoin and how they all can get benefited by the cryptocurrency world. And it will also make them famous if they all start a new venture using cryptocurrency developed by them in real life also.

@ susila_bai, agree so much with you. young ones now are so into technology so this will never be hard to endorse this to them. and this may attract them and if we will try to introduce to them that thru bitcoin they can really earn money maybe they will try this one. they only have to understand the basics and how they can earn in bitcoins.

Yes and its good to ask them to start earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign as that is the easiest way to earn bitcoins and later on they can discover many other ways of earning bitcoins depending on the skills that they hold.

Your right they must go all for it and earn bitcoins like signature campaign. And discover any other way in earning money.,  but first they must go in signature campaign earning slowly but at the same time is to learn and understand what bitcoin is. 
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

youngers are the perfect target market for BTC, honestly. They are technologically advanced and BTC is exactly that - a technological evolution. Most people that don't invest in it, is because they don't understand the underlying concept, and how can they? You need to be at least a bit familiar with computers in order to understand the implications of blokchain. Our parents and grandparents haven't grown up with this stuff, so it's hard to grasp it, we have to teach them and by buying bitcoin, we essentially show them that we trust in it (even though they believe we are stupid in the first place).
mando1996

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:34 PM

Not all young people can not go to the bitcoin, because not all can understand about bitcoin.

everyone initially did not understand about bitcoin, but if they want to learn. sure they'll understand what is bitcoin, let alone a young people is usually faster to understand than older people.

Well it is true, not all people eventually know about the  bitcoin conceptual, I think it's a good idea where in they were be able to know how to earn more profitable income, Some young are easy to understand what is the reality in coming from world wide currency, Basically if young people go on it and they give interest to the trend, I'm sure they probably someday millionaire.
Bitcoin is an opportunity need to be explored without any age requirements because who knows once you learn it you can find it more profitable and comfortable if you are at the age of retirement this activity is right for you because you can work it at home like a pastime job, you can join campaign you can tread or some other BTC activities for sure you will not getting bored. and for the young ages its more advantageous to start earlier.
It is the best way for young people to earn money in a short period of time.In today's world  everyone wants to earn money and for this,bitcoin is a great opportunity.Young minds are sharp,so it will not be difficult to make them understand about bitcoin and generate interest.By joining signature campaigns they will get good payments.Also this will keep them engaged for few hours and so this will lead to some productive results.By the time they reach their adulthood,they will get huge payments about which they have not thought till now.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

Although bitcoin has come a long way since it had started and it has a long way to go because it has high potential. But still all things said it is not a good option to go all in with bitcoin because firstly bitcoin is not a stable form of currency which means its price fluctuate a lot. So if you are all in with bitcoin then you may never know when the price drops and you can result in great loss. Secondly bitcoin is not controlled by any bank or government because of which the prices fluctuate because it is not regulated. So because of all these reasons I don’t think it is a good option to go all in with bitcoin.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

Young generation today i think is smarter. The age range 17-30 is being brilliant in the act. So, maybe without we teaching about bitcoin. They even understand and use it better than us. Set aside pocket money little by little in bitcoin, will not be felt.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

Young people are more capables to understand Bitcoin easily and deal with it without any issue usually. But in fact, Bitcoin is available for everyone regardless the age or the category. The problem that many old people even in the developped countries still not comfortable with connecting and working online, and have so many doubts about digital currencies.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:27:48 AM

Since young people are very privelage,they are living with their parents they do not have monthly bills or they did not have  minimal monthly due.Therefore they should invest on bitcoin since the value of bitcoin increases from time to time.
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:41:07 AM

Bitcoin and its underlying concept blockchain is technological advancement. As it happens with all progressive mile points younger people learn and adapt to them a lot easier than older peoples. That is why BTC and altcoins users are exploited mainly by younger people today as they are more familiar with technology (computers, phones etc). Just imagine trying to explain a ledger or an e-wallet to an older person. Most of them cannot grasp a simple idea like that or even if they understand it they deny it as a concept altogether. That is why blockchain technology is the perfect ground for all youngs to thrive in it economically, technologically. However, exactly because this world is dominated by young people it is full of scams, unstability and crypto currency fluctuates more than fiat. So, yes invest but first of all search, ask and read before making any decisions. Knowledge is everything.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:22:31 AM

Young generation today i think is smarter. The age range 17-30 is being brilliant in the act. So, maybe without we teaching about bitcoin. They even understand and use it better than us. Set aside pocket money little by little in bitcoin, will not be felt.

You have a point. Even kids nowadays can understand what bitcoin, but of course not all. It depends on what the child's passion is. If they're into technology, or computer literate, they're the one who can easily understand about it. Just like my little brother. I was really surprised when I mentioned bitcoin with my mom, and he was like "Oh I know a bit about it". And he was only 11 years old. And my mom told me that I should teach him about bitcoin. And I was like "for real?!" I just can't imagine my brother earning bitcoin at a young age.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

in their young age they didn't know what they doing if they go all in on bitcoin. many younger people have freedom to settle their own life even if in young age. their choice must be aware in all things happen in their life. and in my own opinion young people don't have space in bitcoin because study first before anything else.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:59:49 AM

If you believe in bitcoin and you think value will continue go up, than all people (young/old) should invest in bitcoin.
I would however never go all in and also diversify my portfolio to lower the risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:04:14 AM

As being part of the young, I really think that it is nice to save the excess allowance that I have and invest it to something, bitcoin is a really nice investment because it's value is not stagnant. It's risky I know, that's why I need to gain more knowledge before placing everything on the table.

[
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:15:09 AM

I'm a young person and I think that going in bitcoin is nice but never forget on your dreams on life, bitcoin is very sufficient to use to become part time job in week days and holidays it is a great source of income for all teenagers like me, and to avoid financial problems on our schools, as a teenager going in bitcoin is fun because it make me realize how money is important, all of my knowledge of bitcoin will help me on college because it was probably help me in the business course that I choose.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

Starting bitcoin when it is young is certainly a very good thing, they will be successful and rich without waiting for old. Moreover, bitcoin has been proven to make many successful people and bitcoin a hope for the future of us all.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:48:57 AM

Young people are more capables to understand Bitcoin easily and deal with it without any issue usually. But in fact, Bitcoin is available for everyone regardless the age or the category. The problem that many old people even in the developped countries still not comfortable with connecting and working online, and have so many doubts about digital currencies.

Bitcoin is really for everyone but if you started young here you have the advantage of accumulating bitcoin at the very cheap price, if there's a youth and want to earn some good money then tell them about the opportunity we have in bitcoin. Young people should use this time as the technology gets more hi-tech when time past by they should look for other opportunities outside and bitcoin is good example of that.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

There is a big chance that bitcoin benefit will be shut to zero in a handful of a long time. There will be other big crypto currencies but not bitcoin.
You are living in some other world or are in habit of day dreaming. Dude we all know the real potentials of the bitcoin and the market size of bitcoin is far more than that of any other crypto currency. I don’t think so there will be any issue faced by people by using world most popular currency. Bitcoin are the kings of the crypto market and will be forever.
Yes you right bitcoin is a king of crypto and anyone want to use this popular currency people need to learn about bitcoin and they need bitcoin now this time bitcoin is too much popular. 
This all depends on the education and skillset of the youngsters. If they have some other permanent job, then they should take this bitcoin as their secondary mean of making money. On the other hand, if they are not having any kind of job then bitcoin is the best way of making a very good amount of money. They should put in their best efforts in that case.

That is true but we are the ones who are supposed to teach them the required skills. It is our responsibility to introduce bitcoin and other crypto coins to them. Nobody can know about anything is it is not revealed to it. Whether they are rich or mediocre, bitcoin earning is a must because it is not only a good income source but the future of money also. The earlier youngster discover about it, the better it will be for them.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

Yes,young people  should go all in on bitcoin beacause this is instant awards. Young people enjoy Doing bitcoin even it is too hard to join in campaign. They go all in on bitcoin because they want to spend their time in doing bitcoin Instead of playing online games . Even they are young, they can help theirselves in making money in this situation ..
That was a very wrong move mate even we consider that you are still in the hands of you parents. Bitcoins in despite of instant money for a time there are many consequences that you need to know. They should know how to invest in the right ways.
Even if we are young but if we take effort to explore ways to grow our bitcoins we can be convince to invest, this is not all about the campaign or jobs online because you can also learn to trade and invest at the same time. When you do not have the capital but you have the skills that will help you earn bitcoin, it's a privilege that you take and be thankful, learn to grow your money and don't spend on unnecessary things, instead learn to save and hold.
Well in most of teenagers or young people doesn't have a time to explore unless they have a big problem in money. So the subsequent is that they will need to learn and explore because they need and to go all in is their only choice.
The young generation is the future of the country do the more you will invest in them the more you will be able to have the money, the bitcoin is the best thing to teach your children and to tell them all about the profit. In the past the bitcoin is increasing more and more so hold the bitcoin and then forget about it for the long time because the young generations are our investment we should invest for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: