Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
There are now many rich persons because of the bitcoin. I invested all of my money to the bitcoin because I want to become them. Bitcoin will fulfill all of my dreams and I am sure with that.

Dont be too sure aboutit,  be smart when you want to invest even the most professional bitcoin investors never told you to put all your money in bitcoin, only invest the money that you can afford to lose, dont become greedy and thought that you will always making profit with bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d4z

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

Bitcoin is still a big gamble to go all-in on... the "you got nothing to lose" is just bullshit really. Investing in it is a good thing but all of it...
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:50 AM

No I do not think that youngsters or anyone should go all in on bitcoin because firstly it's prices keeps on fluctuating which means that if there is a chance of increase there is equal chances of decrease in value. Secondly it is not centralised form of currency which means it's not regulated by any government or bank so it's not a good option to go all in with it.

asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

I believe that young people should go in bitcoin. At a young age they can secure their finance through the use of it. They can be responsible and can make income at early age and they can be knowledgeable a way that they can live their lives without any worries.
blacksheep1527

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

I believe that young people should go in bitcoin. At a young age they can secure their finance through the use of it. They can be responsible and can make income at early age and they can be knowledgeable a way that they can live their lives without any worries.

Bitcoin is for everyone. I guess young people will easily understand it rather than the oldies because most of the teens nowadays are internet savvy and computer literate. They know more about technologies and it would be easy to explain it to them.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

I don't really think that anyone should go "all-in" on bitcoin regardless of their age. Simply because bitcoin isn't really that sure. It doesn't guarantee wealth. After all these good gains, bitcoin is still a speculative asset and literally no one knows what will happen to it in the next years. There are some that speculates and predicts these things but there's still no assurance.

Young people should buy bitcoin but not every single penny that they have. They still have to leave some money behind "just in case" things don't go as expected. Diversifying your money in different investment other than cryptocurrency is also a good way to go. Who knows? Maybe you are good at business but you just don't know it because your definition of "diversifying" simply means investing on different altcoins. If bitcoin goes down, the whole cryptoworld goes down with it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I don't think so, things like studying and setting theirselves for the future should be the things that they are focusing to. Many people has exempted theirselves from that and the regret it a lot. Bitcoin can just be a simple side income for you to buy the things you want, you don't need to go all in with it. You shouldn't miss being young because you can not take back time anymore when it's gone already so be wise.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:31:48 PM

I do give my all in with bitcoin knowing that I still have my parents supporting my financial needs. It's not even a inconvenience to my study because I can handle my time properly so that things would not go into mess. It will also be for the better if I will start doing bitcoin while I'm still young because we all know that time is money here. The longer the time the higher the possiblity that you will earn large amount of money.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:34:52 PM

Yes its true young people must adopt the new technology like crypt o currencies specially bitcoin because this is their future if young people start to invest now in bitcoin they will probably have a brighter future and at the young age they can be financially stable.

Technology is always changing and everyone has to follow it so as not to be left behind with all the benefits. Just as you say, using bitcoin technology is one of the things that will certainly provide many conveniences or benefits in the future. It's just that all the technology will experience experiments and exams in life, so it is to prepare or ripen bitcoin takes a very long time. But do not ever worry that bitcoin always gives many benefits to those who believe and believe.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:41:04 PM

Many students now invest their savings in ordinary currency in bitcoin and earn in this way sometimes even more parents. This is a very good opportunity to provide for yourself.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

No I do not think that youngsters or anyone should go all in on bitcoin because firstly it's prices keeps on fluctuating which means that if there is a chance of increase there is equal chances of decrease in value. Secondly it is not centralised form of currency which means it's not regulated by any government or bank so it's not a good option to go all in with it.

Yeah you're right that bitcoin is a fluctuating currency, but thinking for a good future for young generation learning bitcoin can be beneficial to them. Even it's a volatile one but they will have a good opportunity ti save and earn for the future rather that drowning themselves with social media or non sense activities which may ruin their future.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

I don't really think that anyone should go "all-in" on bitcoin regardless of their age. Simply because bitcoin isn't really that sure. It doesn't guarantee wealth. After all these good gains, bitcoin is still a speculative asset and literally no one knows what will happen to it in the next years. There are some that speculates and predicts these things but there's still no assurance.

Young people should buy bitcoin but not every single penny that they have. They still have to leave some money behind "just in case" things don't go as expected. Diversifying your money in different investment other than cryptocurrency is also a good way to go. Who knows? Maybe you are good at business but you just don't know it because your definition of "diversifying" simply means investing on different altcoins. If bitcoin goes down, the whole cryptoworld goes down with it.
Agree, the future of Bitcoin is still unpredictable, go all in Bitcoin will undoubtedly be the biggest gamble of our lives, if successful, we will have everything we want but if we fail, we will be very difficult to start again. Actually I do not think young people should go all in Bitcoin, failure can cause them to lose their future, I usually encourage young people to research and learn about bitcoin, but I never advised they put all into bitcoin, they have their future, they should not go into an uncertain path as bitcoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

Yes its true young people must adopt the new technology like crypt o currencies specially bitcoin because this is their future if young people start to invest now in bitcoin they will probably have a brighter future and at the young age they can be financially stable.

about bitcoin is as you say that we can get a pretty good life when using bitcoin. but still to get all the beauty is the main step is to take the bitter thing first (working hard). because if we do not want to try and work hard then everything is just a dream and will never succeed, actually not a bitcoin that gives profit but the self that determines it all.So if you really want to get something the best and beautiful then we should fight ourselves to do something that can drive us to success.
Aismabbs

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

Yes they should go all in through bitcoins as much as possible because it can provide them a lot of money. They are just young which means a lot of time will be invested in doing this thing which also means a lot of money will be created. Because young people are the ones who will benefit in these, if they already do bitcoins when they young and they saved all of their bitcoin we all know that the value of bitcoins always ruses as time goes by.  And that particular person can be millionaire with just simply holding bitcoins or doing bitcoins.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Yes they should go all in through bitcoins as much as possible because it can provide them a lot of money. They are just young which means a lot of time will be invested in doing this thing which also means a lot of money will be created. Because young people are the ones who will benefit in these, if they already do bitcoins when they young and they saved all of their bitcoin we all know that the value of bitcoins always ruses as time goes by.  And that particular person can be millionaire with just simply holding bitcoins or doing bitcoins.
As early as they can understand technology the better, btc having a good savings factor,the long term investment and the good in value of bitcoin will take in the future can be a great help for the future of the young now.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:37:18 PM

Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is not all the life. It is the financial support for a family and there are lot of more things in life than earning money all the time. The Youngers should give time for their social activities and to their friends. I suggest the Youngers should know all about bitcoin and start their activities in bitcoin but not all the time. The society and community is more than that. They should follow their elders the most.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone. I guess young people will easily understand it rather than the oldies because most of the teens nowadays are internet savvy and computer literate. They know more about technologies and it would be easy to explain it to them.

Yes you are quite right that young people should join the world of bitcoin from their early life. By this way they would be able to cover all the aspects related to bitcoin, and they will be highly professionals in their earning stage. But I also recommend that they should keep themselves touch in physical activities also, like helping people in all situations, play games and many things more. So they will physically and financially strong.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:40:34 PM

It is good thinking about your children. But it is also a fact that only money and bitcoin do not cover their lives thoroughly. Their elders should understand this. Although I also realize the importance and benefits of bitcoin that it are the future digital currency and also the most profitable coin business all over the world. if once they jump in this river they will always be there and will never think of anything else of their lives.
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

Bitcoin helps to earn students while they are busy studying. I think that this crypto currency is very useful for those who study and gives the prospect of becoming rich in the future.
Young people are showing good interest in bitcoin because they are more active and bold to take the step for the source of income. Bitcoin is getting more famous in schools and colleges so if young people will go with bitcoin and in the future they will be able to earn good income from bitcoin for the people of their nation and the country so it is good to earn money at the young age.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀
p r o j e c t
p r o m o t i o n

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
                         ▄▀         ▀█
                        █▀       ▄██  █
                 ▐████▌ █  ███▄▄██▀   █
                 ▐▌     █▄  ▀███▀     █
                 ▐▌      ▀▄         ▄█
       ▄███▄     ▐▌        ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
       █████     ▐▌
       █████     ▐▌
     ▄▄█████▄▄   ▐▌        ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                 ▐▌      ▀▀         ▀█
                 ▐▌     ▄▌  ███▄▄██   █
                 ▐█▀▀▀  █    ▀███▌    █
                        █▄  ███▀███   █
                         █▄         ▄█
                           ▀▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▀▀
Moderation
S e r i v c e

▓█
▓▓                           ▄▄▄
▓▓                            ▓██
▓▓                          ▄█  ▀
▓▓                █▓▄     ▄█
▓▓               █▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▓▓     ▐▓▓█▄   ▓▀
▓▓    ▄█    ▀▓▓▌
▓▓  ▄█▀
▓▓
▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social media
  Network
Marketing
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:05:12 PM

We should be careful in advicing the young ones to go all in with bitcoin because it may ruin their life. We all know that studying and setting their dreams and goals should be the things they should go all into so that they may build their future firm and strong. They may set bitcoin aside and focus more on studying because it is the real thing that matters. Bitcoin can wait for you and you don't need to go all in with it for it to help you in your finances.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: