Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:11:10 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I place all of my fund to the bitcoin becayse I want to earn many money. We all know that the bitcoin is so profitable and we should not waste the opportunity that the bitcoin gave us.

Earning more money from bitcoin is a wise decision and choice. We cannot force young people to go all in on bitcoin. They have their own choice and mind to decide whatever they want. We as a bitcoiners,we simply explain them the benefits,advantage, disadvatage and purpose for having a bitcoin.  Placing all your fund in bitcoin is not bad,but be ready for the volatility of it's price .They say bitcoin was never invented as an investment option, it was created as an alternative to fiat currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:29:26 AM

As long as people get profit because bitcoin then they will all out with bitcoin. many examples and evidence of successful people because bitcoin and most of them are young people.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:33:12 AM

Surely bitcoin has made an impact to thousands of people worldwide. People have earned greatly because of it. Many of them took a lot of patience and endurance in terms of investing and trading it in the market. For the young ones it could be also a good avenues for them to start on it and work hard for it as well.
I will not recommend that for youngsters who don’t have any second source of money to invest all on bitcoins rather I will advise them to start investing in small amounts learn to make money through trading and get experience. Then put all of their money in bitcoins to make sensible profits in the market.

Why? It's good to let them get into bitcoin while they are young so that they can understand what bitcoin really is.

And at their age they can understand what bitcoin really is. It's like training them while they are so it's a perfect timing while they are young they should be in bitcoin.

It's up to those youngster if they will depend on bitcoin.

That may be true but young people should spend their money wisely and not just buy as much BTC as they can afford.
They indeed can start understanding the Mechanism of BTC and the Use/Reward of Investing into it.
But they definitely should start with buying small amounts instead of massive Buys.

Young ones are still depending to their parents and their parents should be the one that's teaching them on how to be wise when they are spending their money.

And that's why educating them to bitcoin is one of the wisest idea that can happen today. Teach them how to trade.

Learn how the market moves and analyzing it properly.

bluemongrel

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:39:34 AM

Young people should take higher risks and diversify their portfolio, and bitcoin can supplement that.

A better phrase would be "buy bitcoin instead of doing vices" because at least with bitcoin, you can theoretically lose it all but you'll still retain your health.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:53:00 AM

You shouldn't put yourself in a risky position in risky way. Young people need money to pay for their needs , for their family. Even in my opinion, bitcoin has a huge potiental but i always see it as a risky alternative invesment. I own some stocks, gold and quite bitcoins too.
But first thing we need make it clear is never buy BTC with loaned money or money you can't afford to lose.... It's like a big gamble.
You should invest in Bitcoin like compete Life Insurance. Spend around 10-15% salary of each month to invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. This is the safest and best way to invest in Bitcoin.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
To lose always is that, you will put everything and then you will generally remain without anything and you will substitute your parents. I think the wrong urge, everyone for himself must decide whether he needs it.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

Depends on what you mean by young im just 29 and i knew about bitcoin when i was 18-19 but didnt start investing till now i wish i had but also inwasbmore interested in other things than money even if i threw 100$ into bitcoin around 2009 i would be pretty well off today but hell i didnt and im still glad i did now cant really look back onlybforward
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:22:40 AM

I agree that young ones must be all in on bitcoins because it can provide them a lot  profits. Me, I am a students who is all in on this because it provides me a lot of money as of my age. And it is pretty easy to use and to do because as a millennial being involved to technology is pretty basics to us so bitcoins being a future money we are the one who will benefits in this because we are the future so I highly recommend that a lot more young people should know about this
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

Depends on what you mean by young im just 29 and i knew about bitcoin when i was 18-19 but didnt start investing till now i wish i had but also inwasbmore interested in other things than money even if i threw 100$ into bitcoin around 2009 i would be pretty well off today but hell i didnt and im still glad i did now cant really look back onlybforward
Stop lying. You said that you knew bitcoin when you are around 18-19 yrs old but right now you can tell that you are already 29 yrs old so it is about 10 years that you knew bitcoin and the year right now is only 2017. But back to the topic, it doesn't matter if you invest or don't invest in bitcoin for about a lot of years but this is your time to start investing and hope for the same growth that you witnessed in bitcoin.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:46:32 AM

Yes, it's appropriate that younger generation take control of the business world including bitcoin. Invest bit by bit on bitcoin, much more profitable if compared to save in bank. As well as, younger generation always have a creative idea of what will be done on bitcoin they have.
This is what I think as well. I am a very firm believer of this thing that all the youngsters should give Bitcoin a try at least for once. There is hardly any doubt to dent this thing that all the youngsters are well educated and have sharp fresh minds. They will surely cash out this opportunity in the best way.

Shomeare1932

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:57:39 PM

There is a big chance that bitcoin benefit will be shut to zero in a handful of a long time. There will be other big crypto currencies but not bitcoin.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:39:19 AM

For me, it is still studying that most of the young people should go all in with. Because if you are going to think of it carefully, bitcoin can only give you plenty of money but if you are going to study, you may attain a lot of knowledge which you can use to survive this world. You can still do bitcoin but still you should give the most of your time in studying so you won't miss the most of your youth.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

Bitcoin requires a lot of time before you can get what you really want from it. So I think giving up your youth can grant your wish to becoe rich but still you should think about it twice because the time that has passed by cannot be taken back anymore. You may get rich but the experiences that you should have in your younger years will be taken from you because of going all in with bitcoin.

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:39:56 AM

Going all in with bitcoin is not a bad thing as long as you can manage your time while you are still young. We all know that your youth is one of the best stages of your life so it's not a good thing I think to lock up yourself on focusing with bitcoin. You can still do bitcoin but still you should prioritize more the things that matter the most so that you can avoid regretting a lot of things.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:20 AM

If you have your parents on your back for support with your financial matters. Going all in bitcoin will be a good thing while you are still young. We all know that time is money here and it would surely be a good thing if ever you are going to save most of your money while the time is still ripe. This can also help you in ensuring your future wherein your future family may gain.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:14:13 AM

Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin

I dont think so, is is unnecessarily needed for us to convince them and forcedly teach them bitcoin, tehy have the right to decide whether they will adapt it or not, and I think their parent will not agree in this kind of system which involve huge amount of money that the younger the user the risky it takes, so I think people should mind their own business.
Where do you live, mate? Parents highly appreciate when their kids are concerned about earning money and are able to handle large amounts. We are no more living in a world where kids use to play outdoor games, spending all days outside on swings.

No things have changed massively, there are gadgets instead of toys and when kids are this much advance, you can easily imagine the level of youngsters.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

The future is gonna make a big change in the entire functioning with the blockchain technology. As a part the contribution of the young people is a must to make it grow bigger. Even now if a polling is done, you could find the majority of the users to be young people compared to the elderly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

No, not necessarily go all out. I think just giving it a fair amount of time everyday is just enough considering many young people have many things to do including their chosen career.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

No, not necessarily go all out. I think just giving it a fair amount of time everyday is just enough considering many young people have many things to do including their chosen career.

Actually not all young people will wanted  to know bitcoin, we have a different likes and dislikes and different ambition. It is ok that we tell to our kid about bitcoin but don't push them if they don't like it. Let them do what their want when they grow up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

It should always depend on their mindset if they are really willing to embrace bitcoin. It is not necessary for them to practice or do bitcoin. On the practical note of it, this could be of great opportunity to anybody or even youngsters since in here you are also learning a lot of things by reading ideas shared by millions of minds around the globe.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: