Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I think this is for the greater good of everyone if you will start going all in with bitcoin while you are still young. We all know that bitcoin is something that gives you more and more benefits as time passes by so if you have invested while you are still young then you are more likely to get higher income. You can risk your young life for you to get and have a better life. We all need to sacrifice sometimes to achieve what we want.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

Yess it is absolutely true that young people should go in on bitcoin as it the fastest way for the youngsters to earn a lot of money in a very less period of time.It gives many benefits.If they are unsatisfied with their pocketmoney then bitcoin is a blessing for them.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:17:19 PM

Bitcoin helps to earn students while they are busy studying. I think that this crypto currency is very useful for those who study and gives the prospect of becoming rich in the future.
Young people are showing good interest in bitcoin because they are more active and bold to take the step for the source of income. Bitcoin is getting more famous in schools and colleges so if young people will go with bitcoin and in the future they will be able to earn good income from bitcoin for the people of their nation and the country so it is good to earn money at the young age.
They are leader on the road growth of Bitcoin, even in future, they can help Bitcoin will become a currency important or replace all payment method to become a best gate for payment!  Roll Eyes

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
vanhalen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:27:05 PM

youngster should do it but going all in is risky and BTC is more profitable if it circulate buy and hold is not the best choice , yes btc can rise but it can also decrease who knows what will happen next year ( i think BTC will probably rise  Grin but i can't assure it)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

1. Its risky..being young doesn't mean that you won't use ur mind.
2. It will take a lot of money , if you are living with parents I don't think you can afford that much.
3.Its not like playing poker what if the bitcoins got banned ?
4. You for sure are high 😂 But take the risk I wish you luck... Go for it😄

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

Normally, we are not supposed to put all of our eggs in one basket. Bitcoin, however, is an exception to that rule. Anyone who does so is not taking as big of a risk as is generally implied by that statement (for example, with stocks). No one who ever bought and help Bitcoin lost a lot of money, in fact the opposite.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Shomeare1932

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

The answer is of course sure. Not just only younger people go on bitcoin but also center age and even aged men and women. And not only bitcoin but also other large altcoins like ethereum, ripple, waves. Cryptocurrencies are one particular of the ideal expense instrument. This expense will carry fortune for the especially youthful men and women.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:32:25 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I agree. If you have your parents on your side supporting you on your financial needs, then you should go all in with bitcoin. But that doesn't mean you are just going to focus on bitcoin itself instead you should be smart and wise on managing your time. Starting doing bitcoin while you are still young will surely benefit you in the future because as we all know time is money here so starting as soon as possible is a good idea.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

If you are going to go all in with bitcoin, you should make sure that you wouldn't let other things go off. You should be good on time management so that your life would not go in mess while you are going all in with bitcoin. You can risk your young age for the sake of better future but still you should think about it carefully if you are really going all in with bitcoin. The choice is still your so be smart and wise on choosing which.
thebosskid

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:57:14 AM

Yes thats correct with bitcoin you can make a lot of money so now young people can learn how to make money. They should not go all in, because if bitcoin falls everything is lost for them.

They can than earn money from work and from bitcoin that should help them to afford things.

Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

never read something more stupid than that. Better split up your money...which means never put all eggs into one basket.
Going with some risky things is never a mistake but going all-in on one single thing is.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

If you are going to go all in with bitcoin, you should make sure that you wouldn't let other things go off. You should be good on time management so that your life would not go in mess while you are going all in with bitcoin. You can risk your young age for the sake of better future but still you should think about it carefully if you are really going all in with bitcoin. The choice is still your so be smart and wise on choosing which.

In my opinion, bitcoin can only be applied to people aged 20+, bitcoin can not be ignored when we've got it regularly, the time spent will be more and even potentially interfere with their education, bitcoin is a business for adults, I am afraid they will drown and forget to socialize and engage in regular formal education.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

why would every young people do that ? there is a lot of good investments around there, take note investments are always not good to keep forever, you dont know what will happen in the future better split up what you've got right now if you want to make such investments for retirement, if one goes down you still have other investments to earn.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

Although you have the point that you can have the privilege of gaining a large profit with bitcoin, it is not necessarily means that young individuals should go all in with it. Yes you are right that starting at a young age can provide them a better future specially on getting into bitcoin since it has a potential to make your money grow. Its their decision will still count on deciding if they will go all in or not. What the point you have to do is to introduce it to them to encourage them not to force them.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

I can do that but if I go all in bitcoin I think it is not a good idea for me because I am still studying. When I’m going all in bitcoin I should learn and practice more time management because I can’t risk my future because of bitcoin. It can surely help me in my financial needs for the expenses on school on the things that I can provide myself and not from my parent.

C
Finally C is!!!
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

going all in on anything is life is not always the best choice

you risk to lose everything, whatever that is, if things go the wrong way

try to diversify if you have the capital, buy things outside the crypto world which are considered fairly saved in contrast to cryptocurrencies
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:37:37 AM

I think this is a good idea to invest early as you can now while Bitcoin is still low in price. As young and still living with your parents, this is an opportunity that you can save more money because you don't have much expense because it is all with parents whose spending for you. Maybe someday you will become one of the young millionaires. Sacrifice now, enjoy later.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

Bitcoin helps to earn students while they are busy studying. I think that this crypto currency is very useful for those who study and gives the prospect of becoming rich in the future.
Young people are showing good interest in bitcoin because they are more active and bold to take the step for the source of income. Bitcoin is getting more famous in schools and colleges so if young people will go with bitcoin and in the future they will be able to earn good income from bitcoin for the people of their nation and the country so it is good to earn money at the young age.
Beside their personal interests young people are more tech conscious then others, they know more about cryptos and their uses. They know how to generate more income from bitcoins in less time as they are well aware of the fact that cryptos are the future of paper money.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

Young people should go all in on bitcoin if they are going to put all of their time and effort in bitcoin because that is a great way to earn more bitcoin and also money but if you are talking about putting all of their money in bitcoin then it might be a risky option for the young people because they don't have enough knowledge to manage their money in bitcoin.
bleachX

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Yes, it's appropriate that younger generation take control of the business world including bitcoin. Invest bit by bit on bitcoin, much more profitable if compared to save in bank. As well as, younger generation always have a creative idea of what will be done on bitcoin they have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: