Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

I save bitcoin in the same way as I do with my fiat. I treat it as another form of investment that grows the longer I hold it. As I continuously try to earn and buy a little, I am preparing for a future and hoping that I would be able to accumulate enough before the price reaches a very high level. Small earnings today, if accumulated, can be significant in the future.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

I save bitcoin in the same way as I do with my fiat. I treat it as another form of investment that grows the longer I hold it. As I continuously try to earn and buy a little, I am preparing for a future and hoping that I would be able to accumulate enough before the price reaches a very high level. Small earnings today, if accumulated, can be significant in the future.

That's right we should not miss any opportunity to earn even a small amount of bitcoins as whatever we collect today will be more valuable in future when the price of bitcoins will reach to its highest level and if you want to make good profits from it then you should hold them till the right time comes.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

That's right we should not miss any opportunity to earn even a small amount of bitcoins as whatever we collect today will be more valuable in future when the price of bitcoins will reach to its highest level and if you want to make good profits from it then you should hold them till the right time comes.
Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is a good option for investment. But make sure that bitcoin should not become your only investment. Keep diversifying your investment. Never rely on only one thing.
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

Yeah i am working hard to see that i save huge amount of bit coin for my future plans.
If i am just working for earning bit coin for funs i there is no sense in it all. We must work and making good plans about tomorrow not for funs.
Well it is good to have funs but not all the time so i am working to save my bitcoin.
jukka

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

i use it as a fun investment. if its not risky, its not fun, right Smiley
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is a good option for investment. But make sure that bitcoin should not become your only investment. Keep diversifying your investment. Never rely on only one thing.

Yes its always good to diversify your investments to minimize the risks in future so even if your one investment fails you always have an opportunity to make profits from the other one and that is the best way to treat your funds.
PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

I try to balance the savings and spending of coins. If the price of bitcoin rises, you can become rich, and in the event of a crash, you can lose everything, so it's foolish to deny yourself little pleasures.
karinaA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:18:26 PM

Yes its always good to diversify your investments to minimize the risks in future so even if your one investment fails you always have an opportunity to make profits from the other one and that is the best way to treat your funds.

I agree with you. You need to invest very wisely. You can not invest all the money in just one object.
I invest in bitcoin, but not all of my money. Part of the assets I invest in other projects
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

I agree with you. You need to invest very wisely. You can not invest all the money in just one object.
I invest in bitcoin, but not all of my money. Part of the assets I invest in other projects

That's right its good to invest in different projects instead of investing all your money at a single place as if your investment doesn't goes in your favor in future then you will loose all your capital if you have invested only in single product.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I don't save Bitcoin just for fun, but I do it because it is my assets then I hold on a long term basis until it reach 10,000$  for me if that happens maybe some of my bitcoin will sell it as long as I know earnings was already in there. Meaning, I hold it for the future which is better than a bank.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

I save bitcoin for my current and future purpose, out of my weekly earning 20% i keep for future purpose balance i convert it to fiat currency and meet my family expenses. Now i am totally depended on the forum bitcoin income as my daily life job is not much earning for me.
If you live in developed country, the payment from signature campaign will not affect much to help your daily life cost even you are a hero member now. but if you live in developing country, that payment is pretty nice to fulfil the daily necesity. I think we better to save bitcoin for future purpose.

Well, the signature campaigns earnings are not much to cover ones need, not even in the under developed countries. They can only be used as a additional part time earnings.For me. I save my bitcoins from whatever source they come like from trading, Signature Campaigns etc. because i see the future of bitcoin very bright
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

Im not saving bitcoin for fun and im not saving bitcoin for future purposes, i save for my daily needs and to buy the things that i need maybe i can save it for future but not the whole amount of my income i tried it to use it for fun like gambling and gaming but i realize that is worthless if im hopeful for signature campaigns only, i invested 0 amount of btc even in my first try using bitcoin thats why im focusing on how to grow the small amount of my bitcoin wallet.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

I save bitcoin for my current and future purpose, out of my weekly earning 20% i keep for future purpose balance i convert it to fiat currency and meet my family expenses. Now i am totally depended on the forum bitcoin income as my daily life job is not much earning for me.
If you live in developed country, the payment from signature campaign will not affect much to help your daily life cost even you are a hero member now. but if you live in developing country, that payment is pretty nice to fulfil the daily necesity. I think we better to save bitcoin for future purpose.

Well, the signature campaigns earnings are not much to cover ones need, not even in the under developed countries. They can only be used as a additional part time earnings.For me. I save my bitcoins from whatever source they come like from trading, Signature Campaigns etc. because i see the future of bitcoin very bright

I also believe that bitcoin has a great future. Therefore, I try in every possible way to save as many coins as possible.
This is not entertainment. This is my investment strategy. I have been following it for about a year. And there are good results
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

I want to buy a house in Germany. Live off of investments I make in different altcoins.  To make my money work for me so I don't have to work my knuckles to the bone for very little.

That is the same move I am taking right now. I am saving some of my earned bitcoins in my wallet with a dream that in the future bitcoin will reach a value that will enable me to buy a house of my own and that I could live my life and provide the needs of my family using bitcoin alone. I am expecting more from bitcoins and I have great hopes that bitcoin will not fail me.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:11:24 PM

Saving bitcoins in the future is a must because you will have a big opportunity of the savings that you have now .I know anything possible to happen that most of the people will use bitcoins in the future. Saving is the best thing for your future and to your future grand children or son.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

Saving bitcoins in the future is a must because you will have a big opportunity of the savings that you have now .I know anything possible to happen that most of the people will use bitcoins in the future. Saving is the best thing for your future and to your future grand children or son.

I do not set a goal for myself - to collect many bitcoins for children or for myself in old age. I just convert the extra money into bitcoin. This protects them from depreciation.
When I need money, I sell some bitcoins
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

So far I didn't have much chances to save bitcoin but I would l like that, I have the plan. It's better to save bitcoins with some purpose and to have some savings for the future but I think saving can also be fun. But even better fun would be spending it on the stuff you like.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1510

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

I absolutely save up my bitcoin for fun in future. That means I want to make some big cash out of my savings in bitcoin and I will buy a luxury item which I am planning for quite a long time now. It seems like at least the initial payment, I can do with my bitcoin savings within few years.

That covers both of your points fun as well as future. Buying a luxury item is always fun and if you see that particular item was never owned by anyone among your friends, it’s double the fun.

whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

So far I didn't have much chances to save bitcoin but I would l like that, I have the plan. It's better to save bitcoins with some purpose and to have some savings for the future but I think saving can also be fun. But even better fun would be spending it on the stuff you like.
yes i also not in favour of saving bitcoin, as from saving we can increase the number o fbitcoin but still there are some potential altcoin whose price is also expected to increase more and more. i think we just need to increase the users of bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:24:19 PM

You should have do this right now, yes it will always be better if you are going to save for your future. Because if you are a wise man, you will choose to save now. Saving will be fun in a way that you can buy anything you want in the right time, you will think about financial problem because you know that you have enough money for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: