Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:05:16 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Those two are my purposes that's why I'm saving bitcoins. I can use bitcoin for my daily lives like paying bills, buying foods and other needs. Also for fun I can use bitcoin to exchange to money.

I also used by earn bitcoin to pay bills and buy thing needed to survive. So I can only a save a small portion of my bitcoin. But if given a chance, I will really save bitcoin for future use. Because the price is really rising everyday and by saving you will eventually profit from it in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:10:15 AM

of course I do save btc for future because I also involve in trading on exchanger that's why I hold some btc for smoothly trade & get more profit.

yes im saving that for future purposes, i want to have a stored money in my wallet so that when time comes, when i dont have any money in my pocket, i can buy my stuffs using bitcoin and help my family too using bitcoin. i need extra money therefore i need to earn more and more using bitcoin, i just need it for purpose and sometimes im earning it for fun too.
Yeah same with me too but i think after the bitcoin price has gone up so much, now many have changed their thinking to start saving bitcoin for the future and Probably almost all bitcoin users put high hopes on bitcoin.

Yup I think after the current increase in the Bitcoin value have brought the users to a new platform of saving it. The Bitcoin is no more a fun sake activity, it is a proper way of earning and for securing the future. So, for me saving the Bitcoin is for future security not a fun at all. I hope it is going to help me in future.  Smiley
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:16:59 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Well storing bitcoin for fun or for future investment is not choice. It's same like what you with your real money in your real life, you use it for fun and keep it for future plan.

orpel

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

I think today it's a fun thing to have and follow and if it will keep on growing to those heights it is reaching lately it will start being more and more a future saving.. Wink

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:09:53 AM

Well storing bitcoin for fun or for future investment is not choice. It's same like what you with your real money in your real life, you use it for fun and keep it for future plan.
Yeah, there is no difference between the usage of bitcoin and also the real life money because we also use our money to enjoy and have fun and also save some of it for the future. Bitcoin is created as a money and we have the rights to use it as a money and do whatever we want but we need to remember that future is always the concern.
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:19:06 AM

Yeah, there is no difference between the usage of bitcoin and also the real life money because we also use our money to enjoy and have fun and also save some of it for the future. Bitcoin is created as a money and we have the rights to use it as a money and do whatever we want but we need to remember that future is always the concern.

I agree, bitcoin is the same money as real money. And now some can get all their salary in bitcoin and dispose of it just like real money.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:29:25 AM

May be the beginning I look for bitcoin just for the purpose of having fun because the first time I know bitcoin the price is very low.
But if I see a price increase like now I have a goal for the future by collecting bitcoin or by way of investing because it is very promising for the future.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:13:26 AM

May be the beginning I look for bitcoin just for the purpose of having fun because the first time I know bitcoin the price is very low.
But if I see a price increase like now I have a goal for the future by collecting bitcoin or by way of investing because it is very promising for the future.

When the price of bitcoins was low in the past at that time it was fun to spend them as at that time it was not too hard to earn bitcoins but now with an increase in price its really hard to earn even a small portion of bitcoins and in that case its better not to spend them and save for the future as price will be much higher in future and if we have saved good number of bitcoins then it can give us even higher profits.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

When the price of bitcoins was low in the past at that time it was fun to spend them as at that time it was not too hard to earn bitcoins but now with an increase in price its really hard to earn even a small portion of bitcoins and in that case its better not to spend them and save for the future as price will be much higher in future and if we have saved good number of bitcoins then it can give us even higher profits.
I agree on what you said here because going back to the past earning bitcoin is somehow easy which means we can accumulate faster on reaching out a decent amount but as of now seems very scarce and yet the difficulty on earning it is already hard too which i do regret sometimes because i have been unwise on spending my bitcoin instead of saving it for future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

I am working with bitcoins in years right now. In my own expirience bitcoin is increasing yearly above 2000$ right now. So i decided to save bitcoin for my future i know someday bitcoin will make me rich Smiley
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

I am working with bitcoins in years right now. In my own expirience bitcoin is increasing yearly above 2000$ right now. So i decided to save bitcoin for my future i know someday bitcoin will make me rich Smiley

This will really make us rich since it already prove what bitcoin can be from the past years that it continues to grow.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

This will really make us rich since it already prove what bitcoin can be from the past years that it continues to grow.
I think almost all users are saving bitcoin for future purposes because we all know that bitcoin value is contonuous increasing and it will gives great income to each and everyone. That is why we should continue to work and collect bitcoin and treasure every satoshi we gain in every method we have.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:40:18 PM

I think almost all users are saving bitcoin for future purposes because we all know that bitcoin value is contonuous increasing and it will gives great income to each and everyone. That is why we should continue to work and collect bitcoin and treasure every satoshi we gain in every method we have.

Price is getting higher and higher day by day so we cannot afford to miss any opportunity of earning them and whatever we earned we should try to save them for future as we can expect that price will keep on moving in positive direction in future so if we spend them now then we will left empty handed in future and won't be in position to spend them or sell them when price goes higher so the best thing would be to save them for future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

Price is getting higher and higher day by day so we cannot afford to miss any opportunity of earning them and whatever we earned we should try to save them for future as we can expect that price will keep on moving in positive direction in future so if we spend them now then we will left empty handed in future and won't be in position to spend them or sell them when price goes higher so the best thing would be to save them for future.

I'm very optimistic that price of bitcoin will be double this year, There are still a lot of pending approval for bitcoin and once this are granted, Bitcoin will be written in the history of the world economy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

Of course. All of the members in this forum are have the same purpose like you. We save bitcoin for our future purposes and also for our fun. By using bitcoin we can exchange it for money and we can use it for our daily lives.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

I'm very optimistic that price of bitcoin will be double this year, There are still a lot of pending approval for bitcoin and once this are granted, Bitcoin will be written in the history of the world economy.

Yeah this year gonna be the best year for bitcoins and we are already witnessing it at this stage as no one thought that price of bitcoins will increase so fast and still there is lots of room for improvement in future and that will take price even to higher level so I am not at all interested in spending my bitcoins at a moment and will definitely choose to save them till it achieves outstanding price in future.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Yeah this year gonna be the best year for bitcoins and we are already witnessing it at this stage as no one thought that price of bitcoins will increase so fast and still there is lots of room for improvement in future and that will take price even to higher level so I am not at all interested in spending my bitcoins at a moment and will definitely choose to save them till it achieves outstanding price in future.
2017 is simply one among the best year for bitcoin. Fun is always a part of bitcoin, as we've got more and more earning possibilities starting from faucets to trading which is risky same as fun involved. Right now none is interested to spend their bitcoin holding. Anytime price might fall, so it's good to invest into few alts at least a small amount of bitcoin.

Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:44:56 PM

I just started bitcoin, I think depending on the need to save or to have fun, but if I personally make the future will be better because the value of bitcoin will continue to increase
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:48:57 PM

I save bitcoin for those two purposes. I really want to gain more bitcoin for my future purposes and also for my happiness.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

2017 is simply one among the best year for bitcoin. Fun is always a part of bitcoin, as we've got more and more earning possibilities starting from faucets to trading which is risky same as fun involved. Right now none is interested to spend their bitcoin holding. Anytime price might fall, so it's good to invest into few alts at least a small amount of bitcoin.

Exactly its good to invest some money in altcoins as it can give us good profits in quick time and if you don't want to take risk of investing then it would be much better to hold them for future as price will be much higher in next few months so if we manage to hold our coins then it can give us great profits and people are not spending their coins at a moment as they are expecting higher price in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: