Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

it will always be for future purposes,but we should fun for it for us to continue to do it,of were not happy on what were doing will not be successful on it.

It seems you misunderstand what OP is trying to say.  He is simply saying and asking if we are saving bitcoin for our future or we are saving bitcoin to have fun, or entertainment.

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Spending bitcoin to have fun is ok in my opinion.  It is your money and you have all the rights to spend it whenever, where ever or whatever purpose you have.  But It is just a waste if you will spend it for fun since you can always have fiat currency for that.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:45:22 AM

It's a serious business so I'm saving them not for fun but a real future purpose. I will cash out one day and have them sent from GH to me here.

Bitcoin is definitely a serious business and no one will prefer to use it for fun purpose as everyone's intention is to make good profits from it in future and for the same reason people will choose to hold their coins without spending them at this stage.

Fun maybe because they have the main job and make bitcoin just for fun in gambling. Maybe right now I still make bitcoin as a hobby because it can collect in bulk and very happy to see a significant price movement, until now I have never made an important withdrawal.

yes it for fun and also for fun, im enjoying earning bitcoin because it helps me a lot and it also a fun thing to me, it help me to provide my needs and to buy the goods for my family as well as earning bitcoin is my rest.

it will always be for future purposes,but we should fun for it for us to continue to do it,of were not happy on what were doing will not be successful on it.
Yeah, don't forget to have fun because if you will be fun on what you are doing then you are more like to give up and leave the work that you have but, still, the main reason should be always for the future because if you are not planning for the future then you will just lose all your money because you don't have any kind of self-discipline.
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:55:13 AM

I am saving bitcoin to secure my future as bitcoin has an ability to make me rich in future so I am trying to save maximum amount of bitcoins so that I can sell them when price will reach to the moon.

I also try to save as many coins as possible for the future, but I do not deny myself any small pleasures.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

I am saving bitcoin to secure my future as bitcoin has an ability to make me rich in future so I am trying to save maximum amount of bitcoins so that I can sell them when price will reach to the moon.
Agree with you very good bitcoin potential in the future you can see just this time bitcoin price can penetrate $ 2200 let alone in the future later? Will certainly be higher. So I'll wait for it
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

Im saving bitcoin not for fun but for a better life in the future, and for the educational plans of my sons and my daughter.that is why every satoshi is so important to me.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:23:30 PM

Im saving bitcoin not for fun but for a better life in the future, and for the educational plans of my sons and my daughter.that is why every satoshi is so important to me.

yes you are right that you are saving bitcoin for the future of your children because everyone want to have a good future of their children and for his purpose their parent must have money to give their children a good education and healthy life, and also if you save bitcoin then in future the price will be increase and you also have profit.

Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:16:56 PM

i think most of the people have the same intention. they try to earn bitcoin and secure their future, i think very little number of people may be saving bitcoin for fun and enjoyment. As bitcoin is giving good opportunities to the people do make money from bitcoin and then save it for their future as the value of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, and therefore the saving amount of bitcoin will also be increasing from time to time.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:44:52 PM

i think most of the people have the same intention. they try to earn bitcoin and secure their future, i think very little number of people may be saving bitcoin for fun and enjoyment. As bitcoin is giving good opportunities to the people do make money from bitcoin and then save it for their future as the value of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, and therefore the saving amount of bitcoin will also be increasing from time to time.
Everyone is saving their bitcoin for securing their future as they think it as money and are saving money and some thinking it as an asset of trade so they are saving their bitcoin for the future profit and I do not see any person who is saving for fun.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:53:09 PM

Everyone is saving their bitcoin for securing their future as they think it as money and are saving money and some thinking it as an asset of trade so they are saving their bitcoin for the future profit and I do not see any person who is saving for fun.
there's some investors who did it actually , bought and save bitcoin for the sake of fun. they didn't convinced enough about how bitcoin work and doubt it could survive for long time , and then they make it as a fun way to invest their spare money in bitcoin. sooner or later those people who did this might could take bitcoin investment more seriously i guess.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:55:00 AM

It's like an extra purse) it's very convenient to use, why not keep a bit of money in it
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

I save bitcoin to deal with future financial crisis if i may have. i do spend bitcoin, recently i bought amazon gift card with my precious bitcoins. Smiley
Yea that's right we need to ace bitcoin for future purposes because it really help is as well not just for having fun but for financial crisis as well.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:24:53 AM

there's some investors who did it actually , bought and save bitcoin for the sake of fun. they didn't convinced enough about how bitcoin work and doubt it could survive for long time , and then they make it as a fun way to invest their spare money in bitcoin. sooner or later those people who did this might could take bitcoin investment more seriously i guess.
yes there may be such kind of people who may buy bitcoin and save it for fun. but i think their number will be negligible. because most of the people are saving bitcoin for to secure their future. they are investing their bitcoin in profitable business so as to increase their number of bitcoins. most of the people are like trading altcoins as they also make good profit from there.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:32:11 AM

I save bitcoin to deal with future financial crisis if i may have. i do spend bitcoin, recently i bought amazon gift card with my precious bitcoins. Smiley
Yea that's right we need to ace bitcoin for future purposes because it really help is as well not just for having fun but for financial crisis as well.
Spending bitcoin for fun is such a short term enjoyment while if you save bitcoin for long term then you can easily have fun in the future because you already saved a lot of money and you don't need to worry about your financial status because you are already secured and all you need to do is to spend it to the things that you want. That is the benefit of prioritizing saving first instead of short term enjoyments.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

Spending bitcoin for fun is such a short term enjoyment while if you save bitcoin for long term then you can easily have fun in the future because you already saved a lot of money and you don't need to worry about your financial status because you are already secured and all you need to do is to spend it to the things that you want. That is the benefit of prioritizing saving first instead of short term enjoyments.

Now see the price of bitcoin, i think now everyone has decided to save the bitcoin for future purpose. Also when i buy the bitcoin than in my mind to save it only for short term also i could say that i have saved my bitcoins for fun wise. But now i have changed my mind to see the price growth of bitcoin and i prefer to hold them for future purpose.
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

I save bitcoin for future purpose. Bitcoin has been a tremendous investment choice for me in past 3years. Experiencing low prices to $240, and now I can laugh happily because rate has gone up more than 7 times.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:08:14 AM

I am saving bitcoin for future for having more fun . At last money makes every fun So i am saving bitcoin for future  . I am claiming bitcoin from faucets and ptc sites and by some services am getting . i dint have a courage for trading bitcoin . Because i had very bad experience with traditional trading commodity and equity . So i am keeping this one for having more fun in both case if goes down or it rises
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

i trade bitcoin for fun, but also as a form of investment  Grin
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Im currently living with bitcoin and i have a mining already but it not shipped yet i ordered it from amazon i want to have a bitcoin daily because bitcoin now is high expensive afff. It can be finance my self for my daily needs like for buying foods and other things shelter and the most important is i can give gift my love ones.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

I am saving bitcoin both for fun and for future use.I want to tour around the world to treat myself as well as my family.I am saving bitcoin also for my business that i will open soon and to prepare for the bright future of my daughter.
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

Im currently living with bitcoin and i have a mining already but it not shipped yet i ordered it from amazon i want to have a bitcoin daily because bitcoin now is high expensive afff. It can be finance my self for my daily needs like for buying foods and other things shelter and the most important is i can give gift my love ones.

only have one asset will be hard to fulfill you daily needs, you need more than one mining tools to earn more. it's better to make your mining income become your saving for your future or when crisis things happen. many people chose to keep their bitcoin on their wallet due the expensive of bitcoin price, only keep it on your wallet it feels like you invest on investment site.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: