Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

We need to keep the people remembering because large majority is not used to make efforts to read about development and follow the projects properly. It may be shocking but is true majority relay on these threads to decide whether to buy or sell ant token. That's why sometimes false information damages the projects and bring loss to people as well.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

I can't believe people need to be told to hold and not sell at this stage. Have these people been paying attention? If you sell your PPT now at this absolutely early "nothing has even happened yet" stage just because the price has slipped another dollar or whatever then you deserve to not be in this come the 2018 success we are facing.

If you're a coin flipper then just go ahead and flip out of the PPT already and stop asking why the price is going down. Do you really not understand how this works yet??
The problem is most of the people involved in crypto trading are young and just want a very easy buck. A lot of them haven''t struggled for anything and it's easy money just jumping from one coin to another. I think those who have the patience to hold this coin long term will ultimately see the greatest benefit. I am 60 years of age and have some life experience and because my eyes have seen a lot, I can say that if you good young people learn patience, your patience will in due time be rewarded.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:38:14 AM

Very soon team is going to launch beta version after huge success of alpha version. I just check the status of them on twitter and now I am looking very confident about the bright future of this project very soon it will go the moon.
bitmania1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

Populous is best project. All will be happy with shining project. Praise to this ultimate team. The sun is brighter and food tastes better since investment in Populous.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

Holy shit, better load up on cheap PPT tokens quickly or I'll miss this price rise.

I think the price can easily go to 0.03 now finally.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:51:57 PM

Okay bought some more PPT, lets hope the best 0.03 -0.039 would be a good price for the start  Smiley
After 0.039 I will post more upside targets when retracement was there.

My buy price today was: 0.0012 (now my trading position is 1/4 and 3/4 of my PPTs for longterm investment

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Populous is best project. All will be happy with shining project. Praise to this ultimate team. The sun is brighter and food tastes better since investment in Populous.

that was exactly also my feeling, but it was stronger when we where at 0.03  Grin

Wrestlingshark

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

With beta and final release being pushed up it is only a matter of time before there is a rush to acquire this asset.  Once the importance of the utility provided by the token is evident compared to just trading the token is when you see price jump.  Are there any other tokens or coins out there that are actually performing a function?  I mean that is actually in use? 

We are starting to get into new territory with tokens performing a function within industry!  This is exciting to see it is a transformation from the old system into the new.  This might also be why ppt is not on a large exchange yet.  If the big banks are behind the scenes on the exchanges why would they want to introduce a coin that has the possibility to disrupt their cash flow.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

Dont know if we are at bottom or is it the right time to enter ppt..

i am waiting for some more days, if any action happens
Popstar

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

You know guys, im holding PPT and im not trying to fud but i do believe that the 4 million tokens put into circulation recently is being dumped by the core team.

If im wrong team, then tell me so. Can you tell us where those tokens went?

All signs are pointing to a dump of those coins.
Is this why there is a bigger rush on moving up the dates as you posted recently?

I hope you answer these questions and concerns we have.
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

You know guys, im holding PPT and im not trying to fud but i do believe that the 4 million tokens put into circulation recently is being dumped by the core team.

Is this why there is a bigger rush on moving up the dates as you posted recently?

no problem from this side, all is communicated. read oldr posts 2-3 day ago there find.

ka82

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:36:08 PM

Ive a terrible feeling thats its a lets see where it goes approach and I feel that the 4mill is a sell off for the small micro team members to profit from. I feel so bad for everyone as we have been sold a pup. I dont blame clif high as he lives 1000s miles away and doesnt know this nico guy who has a twin btw. He probably takes nico at face value in whats turning out to be false hope. I look at Game Credits and see so many team members on you tube making vids about the project and then populous has NOTHING like it. I dont know. Maybe im over thinking. I hope i am. But i hate putting money on hopes and maybes. Aint no big time investors going to give any credit to populous with shifty and shoddy work done like the alpha and poor public advertising.

For the hard-to-understanders:

As you know the total PPT issued was 53.2M and the PPT Reserve Split went like so:

Team share, *this is locked for 1 year*                                                22% / 12M
Promotional Bounties, signature campaign, etc                                       2% / 0.6M
*Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*
Token percentage for investors                                                       67% / 36M
*Total*                                                                                          *100% / 53.2M*

So, as all can see within the that breakdown has *Reserves* that are accessible to the *Populous Platform* to be used as it suggests: reserved for use in Business Development, Research & Development and Capital Reserves, all standard business uses for reserve capital.

Also for our "ain't no big time" investors can be found here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances HODLing as per usual

Thanks for the details...does this mean that the 4.6M tokens is in a multi-sig wallet i.e it's not at least under control a single person?

Also in the link you provided it shows one single address (0x1a8cc57f1155d7df4626978401e203e00da097f7) contains 30% of the tokens (or 16M). Is this coming from "Token percentage for Investors"?

Any comments on my early questions?
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:39:39 PM

This is right and this was obvious prior to the dump action. I knew the team members would dump the tokens which they didn't give to the rightful bounty supporters. We heard lots of bad story about Nico Williams was not giving all the bounties and kept them in his personal wallet. Never be surprised if the price go down to $2 soon.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

This is right and this was obvious prior to the dump action. I knew the team members would dump the tokens which they didn't give to the rightful bounty supporters. We heard lots of bad story about Nico Williams was not giving all the bounties and kept them in his personal wallet. Never be surprised if the price go down to $2 soon.
Nice to see the fudders come in. that´s a very good sign, because they always come if there is a good chance to make some money.
Popstar

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:48:10 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 11:15:21 PM by Popstar

Nice to see the fudders come in. that´s a very good sign, because they always come if there is a good chance to make some money.

Stop calling people with REAL CONCERNS Fudders! Im not trying to push the price down. Im not trying to purchase more!

When people have concerns and express them, the first thing people do is call them fudders and make hint there is a hidden agenda behind concerns.

Its actually people like you in this crypto space who has the hidden agenda by ignoring real concerns people have and push to give people false hopes

Im expressing what i think is really happening and it would be nice for real transparancy from the team.

I believe the team is dumping those tokens.

Let the team respond to my concern, not you! Do you know the real answer?

I see 1 million tokens gone for
Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*

Can you tell us if they were sold for fiat? By the team? or can you tell us where you used those tokens ( spent for developement) ?  And if so, are you still selling?

Answers would be nice.

ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:49:53 PM

Ive a terrible feeling thats its a lets see where it goes approach and I feel that the 4mill is a sell off for the small micro team members to profit from. I feel so bad for everyone as we have been sold a pup. I dont blame clif high as he lives 1000s miles away and doesnt know this nico guy who has a twin btw. He probably takes nico at face value in whats turning out to be false hope. I look at Game Credits and see so many team members on you tube making vids about the project and then populous has NOTHING like it. I dont know. Maybe im over thinking. I hope i am. But i hate putting money on hopes and maybes. Aint no big time investors going to give any credit to populous with shifty and shoddy work done like the alpha and poor public advertising.

For the hard-to-understanders:

As you know the total PPT issued was 53.2M and the PPT Reserve Split went like so:

Team share, *this is locked for 1 year*                                                22% / 12M
Promotional Bounties, signature campaign, etc                                       2% / 0.6M
*Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*
Token percentage for investors                                                       67% / 36M
*Total*                                                                                          *100% / 53.2M*

So, as all can see within the that breakdown has *Reserves* that are accessible to the *Populous Platform* to be used as it suggests: reserved for use in Business Development, Research & Development and Capital Reserves, all standard business uses for reserve capital.

Also for our "ain't no big time" investors can be found here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances HODLing as per usual

Thanks for the details...does this mean that the 4.6M tokens is in a multi-sig wallet i.e it's not at least under control a single person?

Also in the link you provided it shows one single address (0x1a8cc57f1155d7df4626978401e203e00da097f7) contains 30% of the tokens (or 16M). Is this coming from "Token percentage for Investors"?

Any comments on my early questions?
Viper1967

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:19:48 PM

Baseless statement which shows your ignorance.  If anything the team used the money to pay r&d and marketing.
MiPe

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

Stop calling people with REAL CONCERNS Fudders! Im not trying to push the price down. Im not trying to purchase more!

When people have concerns and express them, the first thing people do is call them fudders and make hint there is a hidden agenda behind concerns.

Its actually people like you in this crypto space who has the hidden agenda by ignoring real concerns people have and push to give people false hopes

Im expressing what i think is really happening and it would be nice for real transparancy from the team.

I believe the team is dumping those tokens.

Let the team respond to my concern, not you! Do you know the real answer?

I see 1 million tokens gone for
Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*

Can you tell us if they were sold for fiat? By the team? or can you tell us where you used those tokens ( spent for developement) ?  And if so, are you still selling?

Answers would be nice.

A quick answer from the team would be nice. I think this is a serious project, but you never know.

walnuts

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:18:17 AM

Perhaps because they have such a small team currently they are too busy to keep investors updated with every thing they do
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:30:14 AM

A quick answer from the team would be nice. I think this is a serious project, but you never know.
You are Uncertain about this project, have Doubts and are Fearful. So this is exactly FUD.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: