Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Klondike - 16 chip ASIC Open Source Board - Preliminary  (Read 435330 times)
h@shKraker

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

Hola folks,

If you are US Domestic (or otherwise and you like dealing with customs on your own) I've already sent the BOM and GERBERs off to a US board house.  I've used this particular full assembly PCB production outfit many times before and they do very high quality work.  I've received a quote of full assembly production for a full reel run of Avalon ASIC chips.  What this means is is that if you REALLY wan to do home production knock yourself out.  However, if you'd rather have a US board production house do the work then i can point you in the right direction.  I've used these guys before and they cut me a solid deal.  If you'd like I can put you in contact with them and, if your trust score is high enough and/or if Uncle Scrooge or Crazy Guy knows you and will vouch for you, I'll vouch for you too and they'll give you the cherry deal they gave me on a full reel production run.

In addition to this I'm putting together a couple of deals where the other side of the deal supplies the chips, I fund the production, firmware load, testing and hashing verification and I ship back to the person who provides the reel half of the boards produced.  The turn time is 5 - 7 weeks from the time the production house gets the ASIC reel ... although they usually turn in about 4 weeks.  If you're interested in that PM me and we can start to get to know each other.  Again, you must be verified by the parties I mentioned above OR have a reasonable bitcointalk.org trust score before I'll entertain doing business with you.

One final note, MANY, MANY, MANY thanks Zipiju for your efforts on this.

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cardcomm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:37:18 AM

I'm still waiting to hear back from BkkCoins on my refund. I could really use the cash, just had to pay a rather large vet bill (just to learn we couldn't do anything to save him Sad).

Same here. I've sent him multiple PMs as I see he's been active recently. It would be nice if he could make this right for the sake of the project.

Good luck with that. I donated funds to him during the project. I also ordered quite a few items.

I emailed several times saying that he could keep EVERYTHING if he would just send the 3 PIC chips and to picngo boards. No response.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
h@shKraker

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:58:36 AM

Folks,

BKKcoins has a closed head injury that resulted from a motorcycle accident.  He's probably relearning how to walk again while slobbering on himself right now.  For my money I say we support Zipiju and be done with it.

H@shKraker

cardcomm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:53:58 AM

Folks,

BKKcoins has a closed head injury that resulted from a motorcycle accident.  He's probably relearning how to walk again while slobbering on himself right now.  For my money I say we support Zipiju and be done with it.

H@shKraker

I've heard this before. It's terrible when a catastrophic health event happens. Even more so when lots of people are depending on that person, and they have no way of knowing what happened. I've been in the situation before of coming back after health issues to a few months of emails saying "Where are you" etc.

Just out of curiosity, how did you hear what happened? Was is documented here on the forum somewhere? Is there anything he needs that we could help with? I've followed this thread since the beginning and it's been amazing, despite the setback. If BkkCoins needs help of some kind, I'll do what I can...

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
h@shKraker

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

The knowledge gained was in this thread.  As well, others on other threads (which escape me right now) have mentioned the same things.  For my point I must say there were bad things that happened with Chris that were unfortunate.  I wish him well and am glad Zipiju picked up the heavy load.

H@shKraker

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:25:17 AM

I would like to comment that zipiju has done excellent work on the klondike project to date, he knows what he is doing and you are in good hands. If what bkkcoins claims is true, its terrible it went down that way, but we cannot believe everything we read.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:00:30 AM

If what bkkcoins claims is true, its terrible it went down that way, but we cannot believe everything we read.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt or give us evidence to the contrary. If you have something to say and have evidence then say it otherwise step off.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jasinlee

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:02:55 AM

If what bkkcoins claims is true, its terrible it went down that way, but we cannot believe everything we read.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt or give us evidence to the contrary. If you have something to say and have evidence then say it otherwise step off.

I would recommend that you control your outbursts, you really do not want to start a public argument over your off forum butthurt.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Bicknellski

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:06:11 AM

I would recommend that you control your outbursts, you really do not want to start a public argument over your off forum butthurt.

Dude. You need to get control.

Slandering people is not "control". If you have evidence he is lying about this then post it. Otherwise just leave the guy be already as he has contributed months of his life to this project give him some respect. Just amazes me you have to drag his name through the mud like this. Senseless.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jasinlee

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:07:56 AM

Slandering people is not "control". If you have evidence he is lying about this then post it. Otherwise just leave the guy be already.

Are you really going to do this? Should I go ahead and pastebin it all now and be done with it?

Bicknellski

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:08:54 AM

Slandering people is not "control". If you have evidence he is lying about this then post it. Otherwise just leave the guy be already.

Are you really going to do this? Should I go ahead and pastebin it all now and be done with it?

Do whatever you want. Just stop smearing his name just like you were before. Unless you have evidence he lied you should just shut your mouth.

jasinlee

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:23:04 AM

Ok, everyone bkkcoins is a nice guy and did not screw anyone with disappearing and then getting hurt conveniently.

Bicknellski on the other hand, approached myself and several other members of our group that were doing open source work which we recently released btw. He pitched his company and involvement as if he was going to help the community like we were working toward at the time. Then he started telling us we had to pay into the coop, and that we were going to get rich off these boards, run it like a group buy, and suddenly he was the group leader (not sure when that happened since he joined after about 4 other people). Then he got a hold of the designs we had given to one of the engineers (what did we care we were going to OS it anyway). Then he tells us he is going to use the design in the boards he will be selling.

This is around the time I started to say this was not kosher, and incidentally when he got belligerent over defending bkkcoins (who I only pointed out could Potentially be pulling a fast one) and apparently still has butthurt over myself calling him greedy, rude, and a huge jerk.

lithod02

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:44:42 AM

Nice work, let us know when you have a price and we can plug a psu in to it.
Bicknellski

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:11:23 AM

Ok, everyone bkkcoins is a nice guy and did not screw anyone with disappearing and then getting hurt conveniently... <--- WTF are you seriously saying it is a lie or it was some how convenient he nearly died?

[Edit] The rest removed because it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that BKKCoins has suffered  a pretty serious injury nearly life threatening and we should be respectful of what he has given as has pretty much 99% of the people have posted. You seem to want to cast doubt on that so if you have any EVIDENCE to support that then put up or shut up.. His coming to this forum and posting had 0% to do with you. You are not that important.

You have absolutely no couth at all leave the guy alone.

vs3

Activity: 622

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:07:34 AM

Ok, everyone bkkcoins is a nice guy and did not screw anyone with disappearing and then getting hurt conveniently.

jasinlee - shame on you!

If he wanted to disappear so "conveniently" as you claim - just to remind you that he had already achieved that. However he seemed to have something that you don't - he had the b*lls to come back and be honest. I know a lot of people that have gone through what he goes now and I know how easy it is NOT. Plus, the work he did (note - for free!) more than deserved our help.

His work will continue to live in the future. How about yours?

Unfortunately in the bitcoin world 3 months are the equivalent of "eternity". If you're out for that long you may as well start from scratch. So, I don't expect him to continue to throw more work at this project as it was over not due to his absence - if you're gonna look for some blame you should start with Avalon.

There are people that lost way much more than you. When you see them complaining then eventually you can come back and try again.
Until then please do yourself a favor and STFU and stop posting that nonsense and the defamatory crap.

Bicknellski

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:11:09 AM

Folks,

BKKcoins has a closed head injury that resulted from a motorcycle accident.  He's probably relearning how to walk again while slobbering on himself right now.  For my money I say we support Zipiju and be done with it.

H@shKraker

I've heard this before. It's terrible when a catastrophic health event happens. Even more so when lots of people are depending on that person, and they have no way of knowing what happened. I've been in the situation before of coming back after health issues to a few months of emails saying "Where are you" etc.

Just out of curiosity, how did you hear what happened? Was is documented here on the forum somewhere? Is there anything he needs that we could help with? I've followed this thread since the beginning and it's been amazing, despite the setback. If BkkCoins needs help of some kind, I'll do what I can...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190731.msg3649002#msg3649002

jasinlee

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:57:44 PM

And because you guys have a problem with a person doubting someone's story on the internet you want to show me your butthurt.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Honestly I have no dog in this fight (in fact I am not even currently an ASIC BTC miner, I GPU mine scrypt ATM).  I understand BKK did a tremendous amount of work for the community and a lot of people "like" him. 

Can I ask honestly without wanting to offend BKK or his supporters why it is wrong for Jasinlee to question the authenticity of BKK's claims?  Seems fair to want to be able to rule out any possibilities of shenanigans.  I mean benefit of the doubt seems to be in short supply in the BTC world what with it's Deadwood mentality.  I see this entire subforum full of internet detectives digging into every aspect of companies and peoples lives, yet this particular gentleman puts a post on the forums and folks questioning him are attacked.

I must be missing something.

Admittedly, if I was asked for my personal opinion I would say I believe BKK's story (that and $5 will get you a fancy coffee at Starbucks!).  That is very easy for me to say having no skin in the game LDO but none the less I am not sure why some one who didn't agree with that opinion shouldn't be allowed to ask the question. 
jasinlee

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:15:26 PM

The voice of reason. In this instance,  I know from where it stems. He does not like me calling him out on his version of open source when I had a problem with his profiteering off a project that was meant to empower diy.
We will see how it pans out but I would suggest someone else take the reigns of that enterprise.

h@shKraker

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:40:30 PM

Would everyone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep things our of their butts that make them hurt?!?!?!? As well, please never drop a recently used hot air re-flow wand on your junk.  That hurts too.

H@shKraker

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: