Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203085 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:26:50 AM

and their silence makes it appear as Ponzi... I am really getting concerned about my investment. Do they really have capacity they claim?

Hope to get clear answer

P.S.
Not trying to troll, really would like to know how renting (on receiving end) happens? Somebody says he rented out 70% - so 30% is still available- right?
Was anybody able to host their by renting WTT?
Sure this is not a scam, and they will have all capacity declared when they will finish all PODs.

Many people are already mining, including myself (though half of my miners are still not deployed,  waiting for December).

I have lots of tokens and yesterday took the leap and brought my first miner the Antminer L3+ due in December. I am super excited. I have been mining non-seriously on my GPU/CPU since 2013 but Giga Watt has made it easy for me to take the next step. I am so excited.
What are other people using to mine at Giga Watt right now?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:23:30 AM

If there is an above average knowledgeable person on this forum who can answer this question please..
Is there a catalyst that will push WTT tokens price up? And what is that catalyst.
I ask that because, I am assuming that WTTs price is pretty much tied to the their electricity rate.
If you are renting tokens out as I am you will make about .30 cents a year per token you rent out.
You can make about 20% a year per rented out token with the price at $1.50 right now. If the token goes up to $10 then you will make only 3% a year per rented token.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:37:43 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:37:46 PM by GlobalProtection

Anyone here bought Dash miners for over $2,000 and over $3,000 USD that are still waiting for deployment and you were not given any warning that you could lose big by purchasing these?

Please speak up because I have some information for you that I think you can work with to try and get a bail out for your particular situation.

I know someone who purchased some of these Dash miners for over $2,000 and over $3,000 and his miners have not been deployed yet, and I have an email letter that reveals some facts that those who lost big can use in their favor.  I am talking about big money that can be tapped to help you Dash miner purchasers get a bail out.

The Dash Miners are currently generating about $50 per month and you people who purchased them are suppose to waste your 1320 tokens on that kind of return when you can be making much more with a spread of other people's miners?  Giga-Watt should host your Dash miners for free to help with the bail out. I will show you how easily you could be bailed out if the person in charge is a good person as well as a good business man.

What I am going to reveal will need to be used by a group of you Dash miners to keep knocking on the door of Giga-Watt with, so you get justice for buying miners that you were not given any extreme warning about before you purchased them. I can only reveal this privately to you and not on this forum because the information is of a sensitive nature.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
EvilDead750

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

If there is an above average knowledgeable person on this forum who can answer this question please..
Is there a catalyst that will push WTT tokens price up? And what is that catalyst.
I ask that because, I am assuming that WTTs price is pretty much tied to the their electricity rate.
If you are renting tokens out as I am you will make about .30 cents a year per token you rent out.
You can make about 20% a year per rented out token with the price at $1.50 right now. If the token goes up to $10 then you will make only 3% a year per rented token.

Yea you nailed it on the head. Buying to rent the tokens are only going to be good if you buy them real cheap. If you don't get the tokens cheap than best to buy a miner to host with Giga-Watt, take a lower rate of return, or sell. As far as a catalyst that would drive the price unreasonable high . . . I'm guessing if other similar mining ICOs like Giga-Watt end up failing or if the USA is a favored mining location. Or if some new miners come out that are very profitable then a higher price of WTT could be afforded. Or if Giga-watt hosts GPU miners for decentrailzed computing which is "suppose" to be more profitible that mining in the future. Looks like they will be doing that already with PlayKey (an ICO for video-games). Miners will be hosted at Gigawatt for decentralized gaming GPU power. So yea there is a possibility of the WTT going much higher.

If there is a lot of competition for Gigawatt in the future and they don't offer other mining options other than BCN, Dash, Ltc, Eth than yea factor in electricity cost and make your calculations.
coincoen

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

I just bought my first miner (just before the market dipped  Grin )
I got email confirmation for the purchase, but the minder doesnt show up in my Dashboard.

Is it normal for it just to show up when it is actually ready to use?
Or should I hear/see something after purchase confirmation via email?

hope somebody with experience can share ?

thanks
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

I got email confirmation for the purchase, but the minder doesnt show up in my Dashboard.

thanks

They won't show up on your dashboard until they are actually deployed and running. I ordered my miners back in July scheduled for a September deployment, and they still haven't shown up on my dashboard, as the entire batch got pushed back to December. The miners are kind of just in limbo until then. Crossing my fingers everything works out. We are putting a lot of trust in a very convoluted and non-transparent process.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
coincoen

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

thanks

They won't show up on your dashboard until they are actually deployed and running. I ordered my miners back in July scheduled for a September deployment, and they still haven't shown up on my dashboard, as the entire batch got pushed back to December. The miners are kind of just in limbo until then. Crossing my fingers everything works out. We are putting a lot of trust in a very convoluted and non-transparent process.

Thank you for sharing !

The returns are quite good though, maybe not compared to holding when the market is bullish like the last few days, but in a more stable market it's quite prommising.
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:27:03 PM

Why all the secrecy, just spill it out...

Anyone here bought Dash miners for over $2,000 and over $3,000 USD that are still waiting for deployment and you were not given any warning that you could lose big by purchasing these?

Please speak up because I have some information for you that I think you can work with to try and get a bail out for your particular situation.

I know someone who purchased some of these Dash miners for over $2,000 and over $3,000 and his miners have not been deployed yet, and I have an email letter that reveals some facts that those who lost big can use in their favor.  I am talking about big money that can be tapped to help you Dash miner purchasers get a bail out.

The Dash Miners are currently generating about $50 per month and you people who purchased them are suppose to waste your 1320 tokens on that kind of return when you can be making much more with a spread of other people's miners?  Giga-Watt should host your Dash miners for free to help with the bail out. I will show you how easily you could be bailed out if the person in charge is a good person as well as a good business man.

What I am going to reveal will need to be used by a group of you Dash miners to keep knocking on the door of Giga-Watt with, so you get justice for buying miners that you were not given any extreme warning about before you purchased them. I can only reveal this privately to you and not on this forum because the information is of a sensitive nature.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:26 PM

Why all the secrecy, just spill it out...

I smell a pitch of some sort to sell a product...
Lay94

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:42:08 PM

I understand that 1 WTT token is supported by exactly 1 Watt of capacity. I hear people have problem renting tokens out - so there is free capacity.

However when I asked their Customer Service about that, I was told to come back in January...
Due to delays and long deployment process it happed that currently there were more tokens issued than mining capacities working, that is why there are people with tokens who can't rent out 100%.   I am about 15% of tokens not rented out, and rest is rented out.

But this situation should change in December when most rigs will be deployed, and those who rent out now, will start using these tokens for themselves to mine.

That is why GW says to you to come in January.  They are not sure how thig will go, because there may always appear new requirements from US officials which may delay deployment again.

Thanks for answering!

So you are saying the problem is in their slow deployment process, not shortage of power capacity?
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

There are available WTT to rent !!
Bring your miners in !

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:43:59 PM

I am kinda surprised that there is not a class action lawsuit against them.

In the end, this is still America... or so... How do you say that? I guess that's the right meme sentence

But seriously does no one of you feel the need to sue them?

PS: I do not practice in America so don't ask me to represent you

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:41 AM

I have read many complains of people who have paid for their miners and gigawatt does not put them into operation. I think gigawatt is stealing money from investors, because every time it is postponed for the next month and then for the next one, investors are losing money and complexity is increasing. I think gigawatt uses the investors' money, buys the equipment and mine several months for free, taking advantage and profits that do not correspond to them.
It is not possible that a supposedly serious company, delayed agreed deployments months and months .. I have not read yet to anyone who has their equipment mining and making money in gigawatt, nobody!
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

FINALLY!!   Giga-watt posted answers to numerous questions, which they should do long time ago  Cheesy :

https://medium.com/gigawatt/recently-asked-questions-and-points-of-clarification-6ad1838433ff

cuteman

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:00:43 PM

I am kinda surprised that there is not a class action lawsuit against them.

If you sue them this may lead to the bankraptcy, and you will loose all your money - nobody wants this! Shocked Shocked

Delay of 3 monthes is not indication of the scam.  In a couple of monthes they should deploy everybody, and everybody will be happy  Cheesy
cuteman

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

Hi I bought a few D3 miners from the first batch over $3000, but this was a first batch of Bitmain that costed very high, close to $3000, so GW just followed Bitmains' high price.  As soon as Bitmain lowered the price, GW lowered as well.   So this high price is not a 100% fault of GW, be fair.

But I would be glad if you could share your thoughts, maybe in private.   I beleive we should not act like gangsters threatening GW to sue them, as this may lead to a very bad aftermath, as we all may loose everything.    But if we can just settle some agreement in a peaceful way, this would be nice.
cuteman

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

So you are saying the problem is in their slow deployment process, not shortage of power capacity?
BOTH, because delay is with UL certification and with material arrival due to hurricane etc.

REGARDING DELAYS

Unfortunately there have been many factors beyond Giga Watt’s control in the past few months. These have included numerous government inspections, delays in the delivery of power equipment and transformers due to recent hurricanes, month long connection delays to electricity pods 3/4/5 by the Grant County PUD (Power Utility Department), delayed delivery of our Alpha miners, building inspectors insisting on UL certified Power Supply Units (PSU) — something that the manufacturer provided PSUs didn’t have, and flow on supply chain problems as a result.

Wink
cuteman

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

I have read many complains of people who have paid for their miners and gigawatt does not put them into operation. I think gigawatt is stealing money from investors, because every time it is postponed for the next month and then for the next one, investors are losing money and complexity is increasing. I think gigawatt uses the investors' money, buys the equipment and mine several months for free, taking advantage and profits that do not correspond to them.
It is not possible that a supposedly serious company, delayed agreed deployments months and months .. I have not read yet to anyone who has their equipment mining and making money in gigawatt, nobody!
They have white paper, where you can read that they bear no responsibility for delays caused by government etc. Also they have no responsibility for mining losses etc.  Everything is at your risk.    They did not break this document.   If you put your money there you should read WP and accept it or not.
cuteman

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:36:12 PM

Then why aren't dealt with being sued? They sleep well at night while the annoyed investors don't. They do business with lots of money that were given to them. Lots of people know about the issue. So? Where is justice?

I am pretty sure lots of people would have been happy if gigawatt did stay in their place and not try to fool anyone.
Delays are NOT thier fault.  Nobody could predict that US government will screw GW customers (in fact) by Suddenly demanding UL certification for PSU - which never happened in the past to ANY mining farm .  

Read this explanation in their article - REGARDING DELAYS  :

https://medium.com/gigawatt/recently-asked-questions-and-points-of-clarification-6ad1838433ff

CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

It's December!!!! Where are my Batch4 tokens? Is my miner installed yet? C'mon guys, we don't have all month!

Alternatively, how about just a comprehensive and current status update? I'd be happy with that. Although the FAQ they just released has some good explanations of delays and some cool pics. So there's that!

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: