Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169914 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Ok, I see that my post got deleted by the moderator, as apparently it didn't conform with the overall "shut up you sheep" attitude of the team.
I'm just speechless to see this censorship at work.
And btw, who's the moderator here? - If it's nemgun, then I'm not surprised at all.
Just really hope it wasn't Lauda.  Sad

I don't think it have been deleted, this thread isn't self moderated, and lauda isn't a moderator.

Well, yes it was. And I'm obviously going to share it directly with some participants of this thread.

Let me explain how it works, as you are apparently new to the forum, i am not a moderator, and the thread isn't self moderated, no one have the ability to delet your post except the moderators. which means that if your post have been deleted, it is because you broke bitcointalk's posting rules.

I read the post, there was nothing wrong with it, so somebody deleted it...it did however say that this ICO was not worth investing in.  Not sure how that can violate the forum rules.

Allo, repost it...

In fact, the post doesn't even say that this ICO is not worth investing in, - it just says what I personally have decided to do based on my failed attempts to get clarity.
And I honestly tried as best as I could to get myself convinced that there was a solid foundation, and do so through a civilized yet very specific technical discussion.
Not all ICO projects are the same. Etherum was the first such kind project and look at results! Yes, there are projects which didn't get any result at all and their price didn't change for years. It is high risk investment actually! But as we all know it's not wise to hold all effs in one basket, so, for positive income I would invest in several project if I would have money.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

the sweep process will take everything I own on that BTC address and send it to the counterwallet, rendering my original BTC address I generated for the purpose of this crowdfund useless AF, as I'd have to use this newly generated counterwallet
Just move any leftover BTC balance into some other address and import the address you've used to invest with. I don't see the problem?

this is YOUR fault as you clearly state that we can use ANY address of which we've got the privkey, nowhere it says that it HAS to be counterwallet
It is certainly not "anyone's fault". What nemgun has stated is correct. Any address with a privkey should work.

As for the bullshit thing, I'd really love to know - what exact rule was violated by my response to nemgun.
How should I know? Ask the forum moderators.

Lauda, if you believe that my comments on the differences between encryption and sha256 could be considered an attack of any sort that you were trying to fence off, then I wonder why you weren't the first one to jump in and correct nemgun's reference to sha256 as being an encryption algorithm.
I was not exactly talking about you; the statement was rather meant in general based on my observations in several communities/channels. I am not watching over this thread 24/7 and will surely not be the first person to read everything. Let's not waste time on this (we're drifting off-topic with the debate about moderation anyways).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

http://imgur.com/a/KIjeH

Can someone pls explain me what now...
I bought some/deposited some ETH from my Jaxx wallet and now I see some funds in my ETH section.
My main BTC personal address is from my electrum wallet.

When and where will I receive these NVO tokens?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

I bought some/deposited some ETH from my Jaxx wallet and now I see some funds in my ETH section.

I think you will received NVO tokens after the end of crowdsale which is 4 days from now.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

the sweep process will take everything I own on that BTC address and send it to the counterwallet, rendering my original BTC address I generated for the purpose of this crowdfund useless AF, as I'd have to use this newly generated counterwallet

meaning it's completely useless and a waste of time to use ANY wallet other than counterwallet for this crowdfund, it is completely useless to attach my BTC address at the NVO site, as at the end I will still have to fuckin create a new wallet using counterwallet and sweep all the shit in there

this is YOUR fault as you clearly state that we can use ANY address of which we've got the privkey, nowhere it says that it HAS to be counterwallet

ALSO: if I generated the new address, attached it to my NVO profile, send you the funds - now I'm supposed to receive the NVOT to THAT address - how in the hell is counterwallet gonna "sweep" the NVOT, when it doesn't fuckin exist at all?!

i think the best guide to participate in this crowdsale is HERE
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:56:35 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 06:31:50 PM by KeyJockey

Hi Folks:

Interesting project here... looks pretty good so far.

I am still reading thru all the ANN thread to be sure I understand everything before investing, but time running short LOL and I'm still only on page 33 at the moment, so I wanted to jump ahead here to the end and ask a question (hope this is not a repeat of anything earlier, apologies if so...)

Anyway, SO, okay... I understand I need to use a bitcoin address where I have the private key FOR SURE, for this to work in the future.

I used VANITYGEN to make up my own custom "1nvo..." address for this.  So far so good.  Was able to import this address into a web wallet for SENDING the bitcoins, so that should be okay?  And/OR if in the future there's any problem about whatever web wallet I'll use for this (OmniWallet or blockchain.info, whatever) as long as I have preserved the priv key everything should be okay to access my NVO value in whatever other way is best at that time (the NVO wallet itself, presumably...?)

My QUESTION is about the CounterWallet alternative, that's also been noted earlier in this thread.

I made a wallet account there and looked to see IF it was possible to add my VANITY ADDRESS via private key, BUT it appears that CounterWallet only will SWEEP a balance from an entered private key and put the funds, instead, onto it's OWN address???  Repeat: CounterWallet does not seem to be able to directly "ADD" a bitcoin address using a private key (unless I misunderstood something there?)

So, Is this correct?

And, if so, please clarify my understanding that THIS IS NOT what we need for correct working of the crowdsale... yes?

On the contrary -- seems to me that use of the CounterWallet address is ONLY advised to be by way of their OWN address in the wallet (albeit, yes, they provide private key) and ONLY because this wallet will allow us to "SEE" our NVO tokens right away (as "counterparty" assets?) whereas using another wallet and bitcoin private key will require us to WAIT a bit (but, how long?) to be able to see our purchased tokens, after the crowdsale is over....?

Again, is my understanding of this correct?  Please advise.

Bottom line, I'd prefer to use my custom vanity address for this IF possible, as long as it won't take TOO long after the crowdsale is over to be able to confirm my purchase in the NVO wallet itself: if it's gonna be MONTHS later, well, then maybe it'd be better to use the address provided in the CounterWallet system instead.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Hope this was clear enough question LOL

You are right about allwhat you said, except that you can your balance using counterparty explorer, or https://xchain.io/
Yes, they sweep the address, because they consider that it is unsafe, the problem here is that you have a vanity address.

You can still keep it as is, and retreive the address using xchain, and create transactions manually. Or wait untill NVO releases a wallet update.
It is all up to your decision.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions, you can join us on slack too.

OK so just to follow up on my question and Nemgun's answer...

1. The CounterWallet web-wallet now CANNOT import an address via private key: it only now "sweeps" which is not really sufficient!!!

This needs to be made more clear by all here who are recommending use of the CounterWallet I think.  It's leading to some confusion.

2. ANY ADDRESS for which you have the proper, correct private key WILL BE OKAY to use for the NVO crowdsale address, but...

2a. ... we will not be able to ACCESS our NVO tokens until after either the NVO wallet itself is able to support NVO tokens...

2b. ... OR we may be able to access our NVO tokens IF/WHEN the CounterWallet (or another counterparty-supporting wallet) enables priv key IMPORT (and not just "sweep" functionality)

3. Our NVO Tokens WILL be able to be "SEEN" at least, upon issue at the end of the crowdsale, by using a counterparty 'explorer' such as https://xchain.io/

4. But, again, just being able to "SEE" them via https://xchain.io/ will not allow them to be moved, transferred, sold, etc... UNTIL such time as real wallet support becomes working (again either via NVO Wallet itself or maybe privkey import feature in something like CounterWallet

SO: Bottom Line...

1. IF you have just a privkey and address that's not coming from CounterWallet... be prepared to just HODL awhile after crowdsale is complete.

(Personally this is what I'm going to be doing, using my custom generated address from VanityGEN)

-OR-

2. IF you absolutely MUST have "access" to your NVO Tokens immediately upon crowdsale completion (not just "see" them) then you absolutely MUST ONLY USE THE COUNTERWALLET with it's own internal "native" bitcoin address *ONLY*... and "sweeping" some other address there via a priv key IS NOT GONNA WORK.

---

This is my current understanding of the situation... hope it helps to clear up any confusion over the last couple days.

Ton, Yanni, Nemgun, Lauda, etc... please clarify my understanding of the above IF anything written here is not correct!

Hope this helps Smiley

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:40:15 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 07:22:25 PM by SEnergy

Hi Folks:

I am still reading thru all the ANN thread to be sure I understand everything before investing, but time running short LOL and I'm still only on page 33 at the moment, so I wanted to jump ahead here to the end and ask a question (hope this is not a repeat of anything earlier, apologies if so...)

Anyway, SO, okay... I understand I need to use a bitcoin address where I have the private key FOR SURE, for this to work in the future.

I used VANITYGEN to make up my own custom "1nvo..." address for this.  So far so good.  Was able to import this address into a web wallet for SENDING the bitcoins, so that should be okay?  And/OR if in the future there's any problem about whatever web wallet I'll use for this (OmniWallet or blockchain.info, whatever) as long as I have preserved the priv key everything should be okay to access my NVO value in whatever other way is best at that time (the NVO wallet itself, presumably...?)

My QUESTION is about the CounterWallet alternative, that's also been noted earlier in this thread.

I made a wallet account there and looked to see IF it was possible to add my VANITY ADDRESS via private key, BUT it appears that CounterWallet only will SWEEP a balance from an entered private key and put the funds, instead, onto it's OWN address???  Repeat: CounterWallet does not seem to be able to directly "ADD" a bitcoin address using a private key (unless I misunderstood something there?)

So, Is this correct?

And, if so, please clarify my understanding that THIS IS NOT what we need for correct working of the crowdsale... yes?

On the contrary -- seems to me that use of the CounterWallet address is ONLY advised to be by way of their OWN address in the wallet (albeit, yes, they provide private key) and ONLY because this wallet will allow us to "SEE" our NVO tokens right away (as "counterparty" assets?) whereas using another wallet and bitcoin private key will require us to WAIT a bit (but, how long?) to be able to see our purchased tokens, after the crowdsale is over....?

Bottom line, I'd prefer to use my custom vanity address for this IF possible, as long as it won't take TOO long after the crowdsale is over to be able to confirm my purchase in the NVO wallet itself: if it's gonna be MONTHS later, well, then maybe it'd be better to use the address provided in the CounterWallet system instead.

You are right about allwhat you said, except that you can your balance using counterparty explorer, or https://xchain.io/
Yes, they sweep the address, because they consider that it is unsafe, the problem here is that you have a vanity address.

You can still keep it as is, and retreive the address using xchain, and create transactions manually. Or wait untill NVO releases a wallet update.

1. The CounterWallet web-wallet now CANNOT import an address via private key: it only now "sweeps" which is not really sufficient!!!

This needs to be made more clear by all here who are recommending use of the CounterWallet I think.  It's leading to some confusion.

2. ANY ADDRESS for which you have the proper, correct private key WILL BE OKAY to use for the NVO crowdsale address, but...

2a. ... we will not be able to ACCESS our NVO tokens until after either the NVO wallet itself is able to support NVO tokens...

2b. ... OR we may be able to access our NVO tokens IF/WHEN the CounterWallet (or another counterparty-supporting wallet) enables priv key IMPORT (and not just "sweep" functionality)

3. Our NVO Tokens WILL be able to be "SEEN" at least, upon issue at the end of the crowdsale, by using a counterparty 'explorer' such as https://xchain.io/

4. But, again, just being able to "SEE" them via https://xchain.io/ will not allow them to be moved, transferred, sold, etc... UNTIL such time as real wallet support becomes working (again either via NVO Wallet itself or maybe privkey import feature in something like CounterWallet

1. IF you have just a privkey and address that's not coming from CounterWallet... be prepared to just HODL awhile after crowdsale is complete.

(Personally this is what I'm going to be doing, using my custom generated address from VanityGEN)

-OR-

2. IF you absolutely MUST have "access" to your NVO Tokens immediately upon crowdsale completion (not just "see" them) then you absolutely MUST ONLY USE THE COUNTERWALLET with it's own internal "native" bitcoin address *ONLY*... and "sweeping" some other address there via a priv key IS NOT GONNA WORK.

---

This is my current understanding of the situation... hope it helps to clear up any confusion over the last couple days.

Ton, Yanni, Nemgun, Lauda, etc... please clarify my understanding of the above IF anything written here is not correct!

Hope this helps Smiley

THIS is the shit I'm talking about, yet for some reason an important figures such as Lauda can't understand it - participating and having a control over your own NVOT are 2 completely different things and none of these instructions warn ANYONE about this!

in the thread and on the website it should be CLEARLY stated that you HAVE TO USE COUNTERWALLET if you want to CONTROL YOUR NVOT, otherwise you CAN'T DO SHIT

I believe people responsible for this crowdsale ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS AND GIVE PROPER INSTRUCTIONS, so people investing actually KNOW what the fuck will happen after they invest, yet they just ignore this with the statements that "any address of which you own private key to is fine" and to "sweep your remaining balance" - NO, I'm NOT gonna use counterwallet and sweep my other addresses just to participate in this crowdfund - there's a REASON I use vanity addresses and paper wallets - don't you expect me (and a lot of other people) to use any browser wallet, fuck that shit

now looking at the unprofessional level this crowdfund is taking place at I'm starting to doubt that people will ever have true access to the NVOT tokens (if there will be any, after all) as long as they didn't use counterwallet, as not a single person responsible for this can't understand this simple premise
kamar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:57:25 PM

Why on coingecko.com showing that until the end of crowdsale are 2 days left, but on nvo.io showing 4 days? Why they differ? And which right?
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

Why on coingecko.com showing that until the end of crowdsale are 2 days left, but on nvo.io showing 4 days? Why they differ? And which right?

We should follow what's on the NVO.IO website which is 4 days left. I'm assuming its the official timer before the Crowdsale ends.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

We should follow what's on the NVO.IO website which is 4 days left. I'm assuming its the official timer before the Crowdsale ends.

I checked https://www.coingecko.com/en and I saw its 1 day and 22 hours left. But if you click "Join Crowdsale" it will point to https://nvo.io/ and will give you back 4 days still. We don't know how coingecko got its timer though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:01:13 PM

Hi Folks:

So, Is this correct?

-OR-

---

Hope this helps Smiley

THIS is the shit I'm talking about, yet for some reason an important figures such as Lauda can't understand it - participating and having a control over your own NVOT are 2 completely different things and none of these instructions warn ANYONE about this!

in the thread and on the website it should be CLEARLY stated that you HAVE TO USE COUNTERWALLET if you want to CONTROL YOUR NVOT, otherwise you CAN'T DO SHIT

I believe people responsible for this crowdsale ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS AND GIVE PROPER INSTRUCTIONS, so people investing actually KNOW what the fuck will happen after they invest, yet they just ignore this with the statements that "any address of which you own private key to is fine" and to "sweep your remaining balance" - NO, I'm NOT gonna use counterwallet and sweep my other addresses just to participate in this crowdfund - there's a REASON I use vanity addresses and paper wallets - don't you expect me (and a lot of other people) to use any browser wallet, fuck that shit

now looking at the unprofessional level this crowdfund is taking place at I'm starting to doubt that people will ever have true access to the NVOT tokens (if there will be any, after all) as long as they didn't use counterwallet, as not a single person responsible for this can't understand this simple premise

From what i understand

As explained any bitcoin address with private key access serves, but the only address you will have immediate access to tokens after the ICO and Counterwallet address. But that does not mean that their tokens are lost, because it has been said that Wallet NVO will soon be released with support for tokens through the use of the private key generated in any wallet (with private key access). It is up to the user to choose to use Counterwallet for immediate access to the funds, or wait a little longer for the NVO wallet with tokens support. Anyway the tokens are kept in the owner's possession.

Please correct me if I said something wrong.
Allo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:51:51 PM

Just move any leftover BTC balance into some other address and import the address you've used to invest with. I don't see the problem?

It is certainly not "anyone's fault". What nemgun has stated is correct. Any address with a privkey should work.

As for the bullshit thing, I'd really love to know - what exact rule was violated by my response to nemgun.
How should I know? Ask the forum moderators.

Lauda, if you believe that my comments on the differences between encryption and sha256 could be considered an attack of any sort that you were trying to fence off, then I wonder why you weren't the first one to jump in and correct nemgun's reference to sha256 as being an encryption algorithm.
I was not exactly talking about you; the statement was rather meant in general based on my observations in several communities/channels. I am not watching over this thread 24/7 and will surely not be the first person to read everything. Let's not waste time on this (we're drifting off-topic with the debate about moderation anyways).

Peace!
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:27:33 AM

-snip-

From what i understand

As explained any bitcoin address with private key access serves, but the only address you will have immediate access to tokens after the ICO and Counterwallet address. But that does not mean that their tokens are lost, because it has been said that Wallet NVO will soon be released with support for tokens through the use of the private key generated in any wallet (with private key access). It is up to the user to choose to use Counterwallet for immediate access to the funds, or wait a little longer for the NVO wallet with tokens support. Anyway the tokens are kept in the owner's possession.

Please correct me if I said something wrong.

You are right, except that a holder can "sweep" its tokens into counterparty, as i said, sending a private key through internet isn't secure, this is why counterparty sweeps the content of the wallet into a counterparty address.

-snip-

We talked about how counterparty works in slack, and i am sorry for not been able to address your concern, now i understand that you want to use a vanity address, the solution in your case as you don't want to use counterwallet, is to wait for the NVO wallet update, you will be then able to import the address into the wallet, the private key won't be sent over the internet, so there is no need to sweep it.
In due time, guides will be issued, but if you are really worried, you can join on slack and the team will guide you.

Hi Folks:

I used VANITYGEN to make up my own custom "1nvo..." address for this.  So far so good.  Was able to import this address into a web wallet for SENDING the bitcoins, so that should be okay?  And/OR if in the future there's any problem about whatever web wallet I'll use for this (OmniWallet or blockchain.info, whatever) as long as I have preserved the priv key everything should be okay to access my NVO value in whatever other way is best at that time (the NVO wallet itself, presumably...?)

I made a wallet account there and looked to see IF it was possible to add my VANITY ADDRESS via private key, BUT it appears that CounterWallet only will SWEEP a balance from an entered private key and put the funds, instead, onto it's OWN address???  Repeat: CounterWallet does not seem to be able to directly "ADD" a bitcoin address using a private key (unless I misunderstood something there?)

So, Is this correct?

Again, is my understanding of this correct?  Please advise.

This needs to be made more clear by all here who are recommending use of the CounterWallet I think.  It's leading to some confusion.

-OR-

---

Hope this helps Smiley

As i said in the last post, your case is special, as you want to keep the vanity address, it would be  best if you wait for the release of the NVO wallet to import the address directly into the wallet.
Meanwhile, you can still use it, and check its balance using the explorers you mentioned.

I checked https://www.coingecko.com/en and I saw its 1 day and 22 hours left. But if you click "Join Crowdsale" it will point to https://nvo.io/ and will give you back 4 days still. We don't know how coingecko got its timer though.
@Baofeng @kamar
They may have an issue with the timer, always refer to the website timer.

You will the receive the NVO tokens after the crowdsale, when the addresses are parsed and the tokens sent, you will receive them into the bitcoin address you entered into the dashboard.
Feel free to join on slack if you have more questions, the team will gladly help you.
amd1361

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

Help
I sent 5 etc to the address provided by nvo but my etc balance is still 0 there
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

Help
I sent 5 etc to the address provided by nvo but my etc balance is still 0 there

Yes, the balances need time to be updated, but as long as a block explorer says that the transaction is sent, there is nothing to worry about.

If you still need more informations, or support, please join us on slack.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:00:21 AM

Hi Folks:

So, Is this correct?

-OR-

---

Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks for the clarification sir. You the real MVP

Bothebu

Activity: 81
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:02:13 AM

So, I have been keeping track on the NVO.io website how much money is being raised.  2.5 hours ago there were 1322 Dash coins.  Know it shows ZERO.  Where did they go?  That is roughly 250,000 USD.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

So, I have been keeping track on the NVO.io website how much money is being raised.  2.5 hours ago there were 1322 Dash coins.  Know it shows ZERO.  Where did they go?  That is roughly 250,000 USD.

Could just be a bug, remember they are developing as we speak. I would assume it is fine unless stated otherwise.

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

So, I have been keeping track on the NVO.io website how much money is being raised.  2.5 hours ago there were 1322 Dash coins.  Know it shows ZERO.  Where did they go?  That is roughly 250,000 USD.

Could just be a bug, remember they are developing as we speak. I would assume it is fine unless stated otherwise.

The API have been reset to refresh the addresses informations, the process will end in some hours and the balances will be displayed again.
Bothebu

Activity: 81
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:18:54 AM

We don't know crap about these escrow agents except for a userid name.  We trust them because they have been on this website for a few years?  There is over 4 Million USD in coins currently in escrow with these USERIDs we know nothing about.  People are greedy...you never know a quick transfer to a different wallet and off they go on a nice vacation or life.  There are currently over 2 million USD worth of bitcoins in escrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: