Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:31:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169914 times)
bigfish321

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:15:09 PM

verified i got my tokens. was starting to worry after scanning thread lol. gl e1!
Grandmaster Nitemare

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:40:55 PM

Folks,

I invested in the NVO ICO and gave my bitcoin wallet address associated with my Ledger Nano S because I have clear ownership of the private key for that wallet. I realise now that I can not see any tokens directly for this wallet using the Ledger software. For my Ether wallet on my Nano S I use myetherwallet.com, which works great. What can I do for the bitcoin wallet on my Nano S to be able to see the nvo tokens? Can anyone please help me with this?

I have emailed nvo support a couple of times but have not received any reply from them yet.

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Did you found any solution?
I have the same exactly issue!!!

Please help Smiley

Hi kakoloukia,

So far I can say the following:
1. We might need to export the private key from ledger to some other wallet like jaxx.
2. We can enter our public address at the website xchain.io and see the balance of tokens that have been sent to us and are now associated with our bitcoin wallet. I have done this and it works. Put your public bitcoin address into the search box (the bitcoin address of your Nano S that you gave to nvo when you sent your funds) and it should show you how many tokens you have. As I said, it worked for me.
3. I found this simple app that someone has designed for the Ledger Nano S to enable us to receive and send tokens. I am new to this and not a programer and so I still have to understand properly how to use this app. The first link is to a "live' copy of the app and the second is for the discussion thread where I found it.
https://ledger-cp.herokuapp.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/5l0i2c/ledger_blue_and_counterparty/

That is it so far; I hope this helps.

Regards,
McBitty

There was no info on the NVO-Homepage that you have to use this counterpartywallet.
There is no info when I type in my address @ http://xchain.io ? "No records found" and no Bitcoin @ my address??
I think many people have the same problem because of this bad information policy of NVO! No good start of this ICO!

mbx

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:05:15 PM

Received NVST tokens in my account. Looks like they already have some value assigned to it: https://xchain.io/asset/NVST
Ventero

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:24:42 PM

Hello,

when im looking at nvo.io on roadmap, we are still here "Crowdsale starts on 05/27/17 02:00 UTC "

now we should be two steps forward here "Issuing Tokens on July 1st 2017" and waiting for listing at exchanges.

Why roadmap is not actual?
Grandmaster Nitemare

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:52:48 AM

Read the last few pages and you will know.
This is a very complicated ICO with this NVO-XYZ-Tokens and they don´t write a good documentation on there homepage, don´t update it and so there are MANY open questions!
psychostrauss

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:09:33 AM

Hi, i like to know when the unsent list will be processed. i have one transaction there and i don't have my NVST yet.

Thank's.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

As we are the 9th, we won't be able to take anymore support regarding the tokens, the users who contacted us will be processed.

No more support registration.

From now on, we will process people who have been registered during the past days and prepare the appointments for thows who require a call support.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

All the Private messages i received, and are related to the distribution have been recorded.
SEnergy

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

Folks,

I invested in the NVO ICO and gave my bitcoin wallet address associated with my Ledger Nano S because I have clear ownership of the private key for that wallet. I realise now that I can not see any tokens directly for this wallet using the Ledger software. For my Ether wallet on my Nano S I use myetherwallet.com, which works great. What can I do for the bitcoin wallet on my Nano S to be able to see the nvo tokens? Can anyone please help me with this?

I have emailed nvo support a couple of times but have not received any reply from them yet.

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Please help Smiley

Hi kakoloukia,

1. We might need to export the private key from ledger to some other wallet like jaxx.
2. We can enter our public address at the website xchain.io and see the balance of tokens that have been sent to us and are now associated with our bitcoin wallet. I have done this and it works. Put your public bitcoin address into the search box (the bitcoin address of your Nano S that you gave to nvo when you sent your funds) and it should show you how many tokens you have. As I said, it worked for me.
3. I found this simple app that someone has designed for the Ledger Nano S to enable us to receive and send tokens. I am new to this and not a programer and so I still have to understand properly how to use this app. The first link is to a "live' copy of the app and the second is for the discussion thread where I found it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/5l0i2c/ledger_blue_and_counterparty/

Regards,
McBitty

There was no info on the NVO-Homepage that you have to use this counterpartywallet.
There is no info when I type in my address @ http://xchain.io ? "No records found" and no Bitcoin @ my address??
I think many people have the same problem because of this bad information policy of NVO! No good start of this ICO!

actually there was enough information and it was mentioned several times that you've got to use counterwallet or an address to which you own private keys, not only that, it was mentioned tens of times in this thread and on slack
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:54:31 AM

Tokens arrived after comunications with team on slack. Thank you team.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
SEnergy

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:11:21 AM

@SEnergy

the issue was the investment was 7 mins after the ICO closed. I used my own Btc wallet with access to Private key. My transaction was on the list of "unsent tx" Btc Addy 1B27GM2S3DxTMxwZDEAhRxjCgaLxC1AiYb, Investment amount 0.138 btc and tx hash is ce0749750201a9a358f472c9683a4d21ede5406db2dabc20222e18062cfee267.

i have contacted Marto on slack via DM, Answer was "noted, it will be sent back to the *1B27GM2S3DxTMxwZDEAhRxjCgaLxC1AiYb*  address"

that was yesterday.

Bit pissed off tbh. I have neither my btc or NVO.Lauda told me no Btc refunds and marto answer isnt very clear on wether ill be getting nvo or my btc back. Starting to look very unprofessional this project considering the amount of capital raised.

looks like you got your tokens already Tongue
AlteregoX

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

Do we have news about the distribution for those who sent from an exchange?
SEnergy

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

are you on slack? did you contact nemgun or anyone else on the slack regarding this? nemgun recently posted update here on forum on the previous page, you might want to read at least something these ppl say before you just ask what was already answered
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

Folks,

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Please help Smiley

Hi kakoloukia,

Regards,
McBitty

actually there was enough information and it was mentioned several times that you've got to use counterwallet or an address to which you own private keys, not only that, it was mentioned tens of times in this thread and on slack
Yes, it was mentioned several times, but the most important mediums are emails and their homepage. A Million Dollar project should be able to actualize their homepage. If they have less time, iam sure thats the case, someone other could do this job for a little money or token.
Actualizing a homepage isn't much that difficult comparing with all the other tasks, the team still has before them.
Hundreds of postings in slack, here per pm, email and so on could be avoided, if the homepage would be the most important source of information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Folks,

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Please help Smiley

Hi kakoloukia,

Regards,
McBitty

Yes, it was mentioned several times, but the most important mediums are emails and their homepage. A Million Dollar project should be able to actualize their homepage. If they have less time, iam sure thats the case, someone other could do this job for a little money or token.
Actualizing a homepage isn't much that difficult comparing with all the other tasks, the team still has before them.
Hundreds of postings in slack, here per pm, email and so on could be avoided, if the homepage would be the most important source of information.

Hello, for now we have a new website who is on track, it should be ready soon, we have nearly finished all the distribution, and we didn't wanted to recruit someone to do our job for security reasons.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Hey all please be warned there are various Scams going around on SLACK involving MyEtherWallet.  One of the latest ones involves NVO. 

Don't click any links of that sort (wallets, banking sites etc) as they will likely take you to a spoof site and steal your credentials.

Please spread the message.  If you are on Twitter I have tweeted it with a link to my blog post here:

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/884056775913340928

Be prepared for bolder and bolder attempts at social engineering your credentials.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

and NVO is not even a ETH coin. a really bad try.
AlteregoX

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

are you on slack? did you contact nemgun or anyone else on the slack regarding this? nemgun recently posted update here on forum on the previous page, you might want to read at least something these ppl say before you just ask what was already answered

Yes i submitted both forms, still waiting

Hope they will fix it soon
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

Yes and I suspect they are trying to capitalize on the fact that many of us invest in lot's of different ICOs and some may forget that point when they see the warning.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Yes and I suspect they are trying to capitalize on the fact that many of us invest in lot's of different ICOs and some may forget that point when they see the warning.

Thanks, yes the team have been warned and his account deactivated. Beware of scam attempts.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: