Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:52:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107972 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:36:05 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 02:24:13 AM by IadixDev

before you see those angels of light falling from the sky..

Light creatures you mean        spheres you mean ..

Chinese Pearl and the dragon  Wink..<<<Space serpents and spheres
Buddhism mention spheres ..

I see them the fuzzy balls of light and spheres no space serpents though..
I thinks they are creatures or alien spies .. Undecided..

But one day i will know..Oh yes i always thinks i am wrong until it lands right in front of my face..

BUT not man made what ever it is..MAYBE some light tricks Undecided..

Not man made though..

Oh and i seen a creature that is so crazy i wouldn't know where to start..
goes through solid objects somehow  Undecided..but it's alive it knows so therefor it is  ..

We are only a pin prick into science so much more to discover and your bible books wont help only the poor needing HOPE and that's all you give is HOPE instead of practicality and actually do something instead of waiting for gods to do it for you or them..

HOPE you gotta have a lotta HOPE ..No you don't you need to get off your ass and get it..

Nooo, i mean the marauders !!!

They look like this

https://youtu.be/GPpiMqEGSaM

They are the one who believe in something ..

If you think science doesnt need hope, you probably mistake this with repeat after the vicar lol

And I get everything I want in life Smiley it just take time and will power Smiley

But you on other end with all this great enlightment from science you have, still brainwashing your Kids with thunder .. lol

I dont wait on anyone or anything to do what I have to do lol

Not on science teacher ..

Not on newton...

Not on vicar...

Not on drunk nut on the internet who think he lead everyone and brainwash his kid with thunder god...

Just my spirit and will power just like the bible says.

And if you want to try to influence my mind, good luck ..

And before to get of your ass and brainwash your Kids with thunder you might first want to fill your mind with good intention.

But maybe you like the world with thunder and hell to brainwash Kids and pretend you have any kind of sightest clue about science.

What do you know about science already ? Earth have feeling and god created thunder .. ok .. sound great.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

before you see those angels of light falling from the sky..

Light creatures you mean        spheres you mean ..

Chinese Pearl and the dragon  Wink..<<<Space serpents and spheres
Buddhism mention spheres ..

I see them the fuzzy balls of light and spheres no space serpents though..
I thinks they are creatures or alien spies .. Undecided..

But one day i will know..Oh yes i always thinks i am wrong until it lands right in front of my face..

BUT not man made what ever it is..MAYBE some light tricks Undecided..

Not man made though..

Oh and i seen a creature that is so crazy i wouldn't know where to start..
goes through solid objects somehow  Undecided..but it's alive it knows so therefor it is  ..

We are only a pin prick into science so much more to discover and your bible books wont help only the poor needing HOPE and that's all you give is HOPE instead of practicality and actually do something instead of waiting for gods to do it for you or them..

HOPE you gotta have a lotta HOPE ..No you don't you need to get off your ass and get it..

Nooo, i mean the marauders !!!

They look like this

https://youtu.be/GPpiMqEGSaM

They are the one who believe in something ..

If you think science doesnt need hope, you probably mistake this with repeat after the vicar lol

And I get everything I want in life Smiley it just take time and will power Smiley

But you on other end with all this great enlightment from science you have, still brainwashing your Kids with thunder .. lol

I dont wait on anyone or anything to do what I have to do lol

Not on science teacher ..

Not on newton...

Not on vicar...

Not on drunk nut on the internet who think he lead everyone and brainwash his kid with thunder god...

Just my spirit and will power just like the bible says.

And if you want to try to influence my mind, good luck ..

And before to get of your ass and brainwash your Kids with thunder you might first want to fill your mind with good intention.

But maybe you like the world with thunder and hell to brainwash Kids and pretend you have any kind of sightest clue about science.

What do you know about science already ? Earth have feeling and god created thunder .. ok .. sound great.
brainwash your Kids with thunder ..Everyone did when i lived in rock canyon ..
YABA DABA DOO..

Now i live in the 21st century i just say behave or you go to bed without playing on your computers.. Grin

pretend you have any kind of sightest clue about science...
Oh yes i do i know way more than you will ever know..

I am a scientist a mad one Cheesy.
I know everything about everything me and my uncle google know it all..

How did you know what you know?..

I could imagine by READING and getting told stuff YES or NO ..

Have you been in space?..
So how do you know everything they say is what it is..

So that makes you about as smart as a doughnut ..
Well yes you are smart in your own way BUT not very smart when it comes to life and your surroundings ..

We evolved from this planet because the earth made us this way NOT A GOD Roll Eyes..

Now if your so smart HOW ON EARTH can you say a man went ZAP and everything was so?..

I mean my 14 year old knows it's impossible ..

You claim to have a patent and by the sounds of it you done nothing with it?..OR HAVE YOU..

See you might be waiting for god to make your patent become reality ? wont happen..

EVOLUTION IS FACT ..

The world is alive like 1 big organism on we live on it's body ..

Some people say science is a religion OK worship science if it makes you happy BUT just remember
fact is what is needed proof and don't forget to pray to the earth..

IT'S YOUR CREATOR ..
You evolved on the earth because the earth created you by the different environments we had and because of the different environments we EVOLVED into humans over many many years..

The earth is your god ..RECYCLE OR DIE..

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

I have done what I had to do with it, rised 150k$ with people from mit & wall street, I was in my 20's lol

He is one of the first guy who started to talk to me about spiritual stuff btw, but I was too young I didn't care too much

You ? Other than being mad and believing anything you say is science because you are deseperate for some kind of authority ?

My prayer are not related to technology, I speak all computer language fluently, and maths, physics, philosophy lol

Unlike insane scientist like you who live on control and insecurity against intellectual authority,I know how to open a book and make my own mind about it.

I dont care about blasphemy or politically correct or sovietic science communities lol

Those vicar and thunder god of science still have to catch me  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

I have done what I had to do with it, rised 150k$ with people from mit & wall street, I was in my 20's lol

He is one of the first guy who started to talk to me about spiritual stuff btw, but I was too young I didn't care too much

You ? Other than being mad and believing anything you say is science because you are de deseperate for some kind of authority ?

My prayer are not related to technology, I speak all computer language fluently, and maths, physics, philosophy lol
rised 150k$..Oh that's good should easy be able to lend us $20 ..
So are you ok my new friend Grin..

Oh and don't forget to put me in your WILL.. Grin
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:51:50 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 08:05:37 PM by IadixDev

You ? Other than being mad and believing anything you say is science because you are de deseperate for some kind of authority ?

It was long time ago, left all that sorry lot of corrupt lunatics while ago,  im on other stuff now lol im not really into money and materialism too much, learned more interesting things from other domaine since then. .

They have nothing of value to me ..

they just want to buy likes on facebook and pretend they are genius lol

Not worth much .. really ..

Science is not about money as you probably have no clue of ..

Give me a cup of coffee a bowl of Rice and im good lol

It's more interesting to feed street baby cats than this sorry lot lol

Everyone is in my will Smiley

But if gods want there is new project I will try come out maybe in september, im back to it in august Smiley

Been into the office of the president of public fund investment bank last year too lol

I want a price they cannot pay  Grin

No seriously it start to be sad this world with science and innovation lol

https://youtu.be/8Vu_lKGRBi0

Of the spirit taken

10 years ago already .. time fly  Grin

But there are still people working on the future, but they dont seem to be a lot of scientist, they live in their own shadow

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

It was long time ago, left all that sorry lot of corrupt lunatics while ago, im on other stuff now lol im not really into money and materialism too much, learned more interesting things from other domaine since then. .

They have nothing of value to me ..

Science is not about money as you probably have no clue of ..

Everyone is in my will Smiley
You mean to say you got no money?..

Oh that's it i am not your friend anymore Cheesy..NO LOAN NO FRIENDS  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

A joke by the way Grin..

Science is not about money WRONG how do you do your test without stuff ..
All cost money ..

This planet is run by money ..

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick - YouTube
Video for everything's a rich man's trick debunked▶ 3:27:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
19 Nov 2014 - Uploaded by Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from an historical perspective starting around world war .

REALLY GOOD WATCH..^^ if not seen..

not really into money and materialism          SO knowledge is your power?..

Well stop believing in a man that goes ZAP and everything was so Wink..
Then your KNOWLEDGE will be even more powerful ..

LESSON 1 right here        listen it will open your mind..

Video for bruce lee like a finger pointing to▶ 1:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg
25 Dec 2007 - Uploaded by fighterzzz
One of the best scene from Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 08:33:03 PM by IadixDev

My motivation is flawless, but im in no rush either lol i prefer to take time, do my study properly, having the wide scope.

If there is money there is money if not I manage lol

With all this greed and ego around it become suffocating.

No more science, no more religion, no more innovation , just greed and ego, and economic crisis lol

Only how I see shelby running his health & stuff for his reputation & stuff and what this whole she Bang of blockchain is becoming lol kinda sign of the times lol

The engine is kaput  Tongue

https://youtu.be/vXy30glnKE8

JavaScriptus

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

according to early population facts/calculations : humans and apes lived in same time same place, and humans didn't come from apes, meanwhile some scientist believe that ancient  "neanderthal" was a monkey race, and had no diference from other monkeys (skin etc etc, had nothing similar to humans)

Web developer, pm me.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

according to early population facts/calculations : humans and apes lived in same time same place, and humans didn't come from apes, meanwhile some scientist believe that ancient  "neanderthal" was a monkey race, and had no diference from other monkeys (skin etc etc, had nothing similar to humans)

Yeah there are plenty of glitches in the story lol

Welcome to the clone war vs drones lol

Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:06:44 AM

since it's just a theory...
we can neither prove if it's true or a hoax...
but i believe in the bible...

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
JavaScriptus

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

since it's just a theory...
we can neither prove if it's true or a hoax...
but i believe in the bible...
We can prove... again using more science ...
and more science we use... more we prove the truths of bible.

Web developer, pm me.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

Actually, scientific study of the Bible, how it was written, its source, and the nation of Ancient Israel, show that it is some of the most solid science around.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

Actually, scientific study of the Bible, how it was written, its source, and the nation of Ancient Israel, show that it is some of the most solid science around.

Cool

I don't know in what world you live.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

according to early population facts/calculations : humans and apes lived in same time same place, and humans didn't come from apes, meanwhile some scientist believe that ancient  "neanderthal" was a monkey race, and had no diference from other monkeys (skin etc etc, had nothing similar to humans)

The neanderthals that roamed around some 30.000-40.000 and earlier years ago were quite similar to modern humans when you compare brainvolume. Neanderthals were more adapted to a colder climate though, could withstand cold temperatures more easily.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

according to early population facts/calculations : humans and apes lived in same time same place, and humans didn't come from apes, meanwhile some scientist believe that ancient  "neanderthal" was a monkey race, and had no diference from other monkeys (skin etc etc, had nothing similar to humans)

Hey buddy,
Can I ask you something? Do you believe in heaven and hell? and If so, what do you think is a better place to be and why? Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

Cool

Of course you don't. You show us that you don't really know much of anything. You don't really need to start telling us the obvious.

There is scientific fact and there is scientific interpretation. For example. A scientist digs a bone out of the ground. He can see the bone. He analyzes a chip off the bone and finds that it is truly bone material. The size of the bone is readily evident before his eyes. These things are scientific fact.

Then the scientist guesses as to the class in history that the bone comes from. He says it is Neanderthal. He thinks this from the location of the dig. He compares it to other Neanderthal bones. He determines how much it has weathered to find that the age fits the age of the Neanderthals. So, he guesses and says it is a Neanderthal bone.

The fact is that the age of the earth is just guesses. So, he can't know for sure the age of the bone? And most of his other interpretations are based on a bunch of interpretations of other scientists regarding many things that they don't really know to be the fact. Consensus among scientists does not make fact.

Israel is a strong nation. The people of that nation are stubborn that their tradition should be kept. They have been keeping the traditions that Moses gave them back at the time of the Exodus about 3500 years ago. Would they lie about their writings? They practice them. They live them.

Since these people are strong enough to stubbornly continue their practice of recording tradition for 3500 years, what makes you think that their traditions are in any way false? Now if this were the only thing in favor of Bible truth, it still would be very strong. But the question is why Israel keeps the traditions going. The answer is Moses. Moses told them to do it. And Moses was strong enough way back then, that he influences them today through his Bible writings.

Does the strength that Moses shows us come about from lies? Moses was the adopted son/grandson of a Pharaoh. He had access to records of the world that have long since perished. And he wrote some of those records down in the Bible. The fact that his strength exists today after 3500 years in the people of Israel, shows that he wrote truth... because lies fall apart very easily, and would never have lasted a fraction of that time.

Isaiah wrote something like 450 B.C.  We have copies of his Bible writing from the Dead Sea Scrolls - from as far back as 400 B.C. - that are essentially the same as we have today. These copies have been accurately copied over a period greater than 2,000 years. This is strength.

All we have from science is a bunch of "measurements," and then a bunch of wild interpretations in their attempt to bring the measurements into congruity. What we have from the Bible is solid history - eye witness accounts from a people too stubborn to lie.

If that weren't enough, analysis of the info in the Bible is not only historically accurate, but is psychologically accurate. Coincube has been showing us information upon information in the Health and Religion thread, that shows us how important accurate, truthful religion is to health. And here is Israel, the most long-lasting nation in the world, and you would downplay their religion, the strongest religion in the world that has given them the greatest health of any?

Now, don't get me wrong. The fact that you don't even know what world you live in, isn't something that makes you less of a person. Lots of people don't understand much about life and truth. The thing that shows how bad off you are is that you would rather fight the truth than start to learn it. Is there any hope for you at all?

God saw hope for you. He wants you in Heaven with Him. That is why you are so curious about all this that you would question it. You instinctively know that there is strength in God and the Bible. You simply never heard anybody explain it like this to you before.

Isn't it about time that you accept the Bible truths you are learning, and get rid of all those scientific assumptions that don't have any strength at all?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

Hey buddy,
Can I ask you something? Do you believe in heaven and hell? and If so, what do you think is a better place to be and why? Smiley

In a metaphoric sense yes Smiley

In the absolute everyone long to reach hevean, or nirvana, hell is the force that drive people toward haeven Smiley

In budhism there is the concept of dukkha and the 4 nobles truth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Noble_Truths

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-four-noble-truths-450095
In a more formal setting, the Truths read:

The truth of suffering (dukkha)
The truth of the cause of suffering (samudaya)
The truth of the end of suffering (nirhodha)
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering (magga)

THE FIRST NOBLE TRUTH: LIFE IS DUKKHA
The First Noble Truth is often translated as "life is suffering." Many people new to Buddhism tune out as soon as they hear this.

Much confusion is due to the English translation of the Pali/Sanskrit word dukkha as "suffering." According to the Ven. Ajahn Sumedho, a Theravadin monk and scholar, the word actually means "incapable of satisfying" or "not able to bear or withstand anything." Other scholars replace "suffering" with "stressful."

THE SECOND NOBLE TRUTH: ON THE ORIGIN OF DUKKHA
The Second Noble Truth teaches that the cause of suffering is greed or desire. The actual word from the early scriptures is tanha, and this is more accurately translated as "thirst" or "craving."

We continually search for something outside ourselves to make us happy. But no matter how successful we are, we never remain satisfied. The Second Truth is not telling us that we must give up everything we love to find happiness. The real issue here is more subtle—it's attachment to what we desire that gets us into trouble.

The problem of the bible is it's very esoteric, there are different levels of understanding of it, different reading possible ( 3 according to zohar )

Eastern tradition are somehow more practical and better documented, but it's the same basics.

Cyberbits

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

No, it isn’t a hoax. It’s a fact. It really happened. It is the true story of life on earth, who we are, and how we got here. It’s the foundation of modern biology, without which advances in many areas of human endeavor, like medicine and agriculture, would not have have been possible
backresigned

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

Evolution is a continuous process, it's not a hoax.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:36:56 AM

Cool

Of course you don't. You show us that you don't really know much of anything. You don't really need to start telling us the obvious.

There is scientific fact and there is scientific interpretation. For example. A scientist digs a bone out of the ground. He can see the bone. He analyzes a chip off the bone and finds that it is truly bone material. The size of the bone is readily evident before his eyes. These things are scientific fact.

Then the scientist guesses as to the class in history that the bone comes from. He says it is Neanderthal. He thinks this from the location of the dig. He compares it to other Neanderthal bones. He determines how much it has weathered to find that the age fits the age of the Neanderthals. So, he guesses and says it is a Neanderthal bone.

The fact is that the age of the earth is just guesses. So, he can't know for sure the age of the bone? And most of his other interpretations are based on a bunch of interpretations of other scientists regarding many things that they don't really know to be the fact. Consensus among scientists does not make fact.

Israel is a strong nation. The people of that nation are stubborn that their tradition should be kept. They have been keeping the traditions that Moses gave them back at the time of the Exodus about 3500 years ago. Would they lie about their writings? They practice them. They live them.

Since these people are strong enough to stubbornly continue their practice of recording tradition for 3500 years, what makes you think that their traditions are in any way false? Now if this were the only thing in favor of Bible truth, it still would be very strong. But the question is why Israel keeps the traditions going. The answer is Moses. Moses told them to do it. And Moses was strong enough way back then, that he influences them today through his Bible writings.

Does the strength that Moses shows us come about from lies? Moses was the adopted son/grandson of a Pharaoh. He had access to records of the world that have long since perished. And he wrote some of those records down in the Bible. The fact that his strength exists today after 3500 years in the people of Israel, shows that he wrote truth... because lies fall apart very easily, and would never have lasted a fraction of that time.

Isaiah wrote something like 450 B.C.  We have copies of his Bible writing from the Dead Sea Scrolls - from as far back as 400 B.C. - that are essentially the same as we have today. These copies have been accurately copied over a period greater than 2,000 years. This is strength.

All we have from science is a bunch of "measurements," and then a bunch of wild interpretations in their attempt to bring the measurements into congruity. What we have from the Bible is solid history - eye witness accounts from a people too stubborn to lie.

If that weren't enough, analysis of the info in the Bible is not only historically accurate, but is psychologically accurate. Coincube has been showing us information upon information in the Health and Religion thread, that shows us how important accurate, truthful religion is to health. And here is Israel, the most long-lasting nation in the world, and you would downplay their religion, the strongest religion in the world that has given them the greatest health of any?

Now, don't get me wrong. The fact that you don't even know what world you live in, isn't something that makes you less of a person. Lots of people don't understand much about life and truth. The thing that shows how bad off you are is that you would rather fight the truth than start to learn it. Is there any hope for you at all?

God saw hope for you. He wants you in Heaven with Him. That is why you are so curious about all this that you would question it. You instinctively know that there is strength in God and the Bible. You simply never heard anybody explain it like this to you before.

Isn't it about time that you accept the Bible truths you are learning, and get rid of all those scientific assumptions that don't have any strength at all?

Cool

Scientists are stubborn and smart, because of that they do their best to not fail. They use different methods to prove the age of the earth and the universe, what makes you think their methods are false? ''All we have from science is a bunch of "measurements," And all we have from the bible are a bunch of words written by a bunch of ignorant people that somehow convinced simple minded people like you. They would probably laugh if they saw how many people believe in their stupid story LOL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: