Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

Actually, I won any argument we might have been having? Why? Because I accept that you have free will to continue to be incorrect, and to remain unenlightened.

You can only control yourself.  You can't change the fact I won the argument.

You vs. the entire world.  Romantic but eventually you will bow to peer pressure and give up your fairy tale. 

Cool

Oh, you and your trolling propaganda. Do they pay you enough to sit there and blab without presenting any evidence? Are they afraid that when people find out that evolution is false, that their little world will come crashing down on them?

Cool

Holy shit, did you read my post and decide to use that as your argument? Literally projection 101. Right fucking there. Jesus fuck. Take a look at this.

For a moment there I thought you didn't believe in God. But then you used Jesus's name in your post.

Cool

For a moment there I thought you didn't believe in science, but then you used a computer to make a post.

See how fucking retarded you are?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:44:02 PM

I don't have to believe.

Again, pull your head out of the sand and look around to see what other people are doing.  Smiley

The more you blab the things that you think you know, without being able to express why they are the way you express, the deeper into the sand you go, head first.

Cool

You're projecting again. Have you ever been in school before? I'm assuming you've dropped out at the age of 10 before learning basics of science. Judging by everything you've posted, that seems to be the case.

The difference between you and me is:
1. I project (by posting) that evolution is wrong, and why;
2. You project (by posting) that evolution is right, and in place of why, all you do is badmouth those who can give a reason why evolution is wrong.

Cool

WHOOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Right over your buried head.

Alright, so you know how you're ignoring evidence, refusing to do peer-reviewed studies, making up random bullshit? Right. See how you tell me I'm putting my head in the sand? Right.

So, take a step back at me vs you.

I'm willing to accept any evidence that you can provide that your God exists. Go ahead, prove your god exists. You can't, not without using some sort of twisted backwards ass logic that a 3rd grader can refute.

You're not willing to accept any evidence, ignoring any and all proof that doesn't exist. You say I've put my head in the sand and refuse to view evidence that you've yet to provide.

Do you see why I'm saying you're projecting when you say we are putting our heads in the sand. While in reality, you're ignoring everything everyone tells you (unless it supports your misguided arguments), and try to flip back their same arguments at them. e.g. head in the sand.

How much are you paid to spread this bullshit or are you doing it for free?

I suppose I could have been more thorough in my reading of your post. But I still didn't find anything that says why cause and effect wouldn't affect mutations, especially since nothing has been discovered for-a-fact wherein C&E doesn't operate.

All I see is an attempted belittling of my abilities and understanding. That's what trolls do... belittling without explanation.

Cool

You're too retarded to see the explanation right in front of your eyes. You still don't get it, do you?

Well, of course I get it. But you are unwilling (unable?) to explain it to me. So what does it matter? Oh, that's right. I can explain it to you, but you can't to me. Are you a troll? Or just kinda ignorant?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

Actually, I won any argument we might have been having? Why? Because I accept that you have free will to continue to be incorrect, and to remain unenlightened.

You vs. the entire world.  Romantic but eventually you will bow to peer pressure and give up your fairy tale. 

Cool

Oh, you and your trolling propaganda. Do they pay you enough to sit there and blab without presenting any evidence? Are they afraid that when people find out that evolution is false, that their little world will come crashing down on them?

Cool

Holy shit, did you read my post and decide to use that as your argument? Literally projection 101. Right fucking there. Jesus fuck. Take a look at this.

For a moment there I thought you didn't believe in God. But then you used Jesus's name in your post.

Cool

For a moment there I thought you didn't believe in science, but then you used a computer to make a post.

People use their limited computers as they live in the C&E, computer universe that God made.

You are a believer after all!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:46:28 PM

I don't have to believe.

Again, pull your head out of the sand and look around to see what other people are doing.  Smiley

The more you blab the things that you think you know, without being able to express why they are the way you express, the deeper into the sand you go, head first.

Cool

You're projecting again. Have you ever been in school before? I'm assuming you've dropped out at the age of 10 before learning basics of science. Judging by everything you've posted, that seems to be the case.

The difference between you and me is:
1. I project (by posting) that evolution is wrong, and why;
2. You project (by posting) that evolution is right, and in place of why, all you do is badmouth those who can give a reason why evolution is wrong.

Cool

WHOOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Right over your buried head.

Alright, so you know how you're ignoring evidence, refusing to do peer-reviewed studies, making up random bullshit? Right. See how you tell me I'm putting my head in the sand? Right.

So, take a step back at me vs you.

I'm willing to accept any evidence that you can provide that your God exists. Go ahead, prove your god exists. You can't, not without using some sort of twisted backwards ass logic that a 3rd grader can refute.

You're not willing to accept any evidence, ignoring any and all proof that doesn't exist. You say I've put my head in the sand and refuse to view evidence that you've yet to provide.

Do you see why I'm saying you're projecting when you say we are putting our heads in the sand. While in reality, you're ignoring everything everyone tells you (unless it supports your misguided arguments), and try to flip back their same arguments at them. e.g. head in the sand.

How much are you paid to spread this bullshit or are you doing it for free?

I suppose I could have been more thorough in my reading of your post. But I still didn't find anything that says why cause and effect wouldn't affect mutations, especially since nothing has been discovered for-a-fact wherein C&E doesn't operate.

All I see is an attempted belittling of my abilities and understanding. That's what trolls do... belittling without explanation.

Cool

You're too retarded to see the explanation right in front of your eyes. You still don't get it, do you?

Well, of course I get it. But you are unwilling (unable?) to explain it to me. So what does it matter? Oh, that's right. I can explain it to you, but you can't to me. Are you a troll? Or just kinda ignorant?

Cool

Somehow you magically believe that you get it, but you're not unable to understand my pretty obvious explanations.

I'm pretty sure you're a troll. Maybe a badly programmed bot that just reflects arguments ad infinitum.

Testing; Your God is a woman and you cannot disprove this.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:19 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

People use their limited computers as they live in the C&E, computer universe that God made.

Cool

I have no belief of your false God. Go back to reading your book, because you obviously can't communicate with the rest of humanity. You refuse to seek treatment; there is nothing that can be done for you.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I have no belief of your false God. Go back to reading your book, because you obviously can't communicate with the rest of humanity. You refuse to seek treatment; there is nothing that can be done for you.

At least Astargath is out there researching C&E to find some way to rebut what I said. Are you even smart enough to do research?

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

At least Astargath is out there researching C&E to find some way to rebut what I said. Are you even smart enough to do research?

Cool

More like smart enough not to engage with a troll, rofl.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

Cool

You really believe that evolution religion of yours! Come on. Present some research in your own words, just to show that you have some science in you, rather than just religious-like, troll responses.

Cheesy

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

Cool

You really believe that evolution religion of yours! Come on. Present some research in your own words, just to show that you have some science in you, rather than just religious-like, troll responses.

Cheesy

"evolution religion" -- that sort of phrase kinda makes it moot to argue. You obviously don't understand the difference between a religion and well, literally anything else. You probably think a rock is religion.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:00:35 PM

People cannot find out evolution is false, any more than they can uncook an egg.  Smiley

You will understand this one day when you pull your head out of the sand.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

You probably think a rock is religion.

He does.  Since we just thought about the rock, that makes it religious.

It's the only way his mind can stop himself from going insane.  Make believe others have their head in the sand as well.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:17:14 PM

Cool

Cheesy

"evolution religion" -- that sort of phrase kinda makes it moot to argue. You obviously don't understand the difference between a religion and well, literally anything else. You probably think a rock is religion.

Since you don't post anything but your philosophy and your beliefs, it must be a religion. If it were something more than religion, like science, you would post the science, except if you didn't understand it. But since you don't understand it, it is a religion for you.

And that is exactly what you are doing all the time!

You religious freak!

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

Cool

Cheesy

Since you don't post anything but your philosophy and your beliefs, it must be a religion. If it were something more than religion, like science, you would post the science, except if you didn't understand it. But since you don't understand it, it is a religion for you.

You religious freak!

Cool

You're confusing yourself with me buddy.

I've posted evidence already instructions on how to verify / disprove evolution, you've refused to read them.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

People cannot find out evolution is false, any more than they can uncook an egg.  Smiley

Talk, talk, talk. I have shown you the proof that evolution is false, over and aver. All you can do is say evolution is true, with nothing to back it up. Makes you look more and more like a troll all the time.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

Cool

Cheesy

You religious freak!

Cool

I've posted evidence already instructions on how to verify / disprove evolution, you've refused to read them.

But, since you can't explain your evidence, you don't know if it is true, or if somebody is handing you a line. So, your whole belief in your evidence is simply faith... just like the religion that it is.

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

Cool

Cheesy

You religious freak!

Cool

But, since you can't explain your evidence, you don't know if it is true, or if somebody is handing you a line. So, your whole belief in your evidence is simply faith... just like the religion that it is.

Cool

I've done experiments before in labs. I've turned in lab reports that supported the findings of evolution. I've done my homework. You haven't. I don't rely blindly on faith like you do.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

Talk, talk, talk. I have shown you the proof that evolution is false, over and aver. All you can do is say evolution is true, with nothing to back it up. Makes you look more and more like a troll all the time.

I understand your point of view.  Your head is in the sand, you can't see anything.

You do what every human does - you believe this is normal.  You believe other people have their heads in the sand too.

You can't understand evolution until you stop believing the world is just sand.

I wish you would just try - TRY to pull your head out and observe reality.  You can't say no one is trying to help you...

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

Cool

All you've done is shown the world how retarded you are, over and over.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:29:37 PM

Why DID the pope suddenly start believing in evolution?

Someone showed him the big picture book of dogs - all different breeds evolved by the hand of man over the last few hundred years.

The only trick is - you can't see the pretty pictures until you pull your head out of the sand.  Sad

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:30:07 PM

I understand your point of view.  Your head is in the sand, you can't see anything.

You do what every human does - you believe this is normal.  You believe other people have their heads in the sand too.

You can't understand evolution until you stop believing the world is just sand.

I wish you would just try - TRY to pull your head out and observe reality.  You can't say no one is trying to help you...

There you go, explaining yourself.

How do we know that you are like that and not I? Because I can explain the points I make, but you can't explain your points. Simple as that.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: