Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

In my own opinion i think that we all want to be rich because we want to buy our needs in life.most of us have an ambition in life that we wanted to achieve.,we want house,car,gadgets etc so that we can say that we already reach our goals and ambitions in life but we must remember that we need to keep our feet in the ground even if we are already rich.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
every body want to be rich. but some person will get, and some will be poor. its balance's world
in this world, not all people earn money from bitcoin, and you know bitcoin can give rich to someone.
it insane to know about your what you think, and i think you're silly

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:31:35 AM

Becoming rich does not mean to stop working, even here in Bitcoin Talk. Are you saying if we will become rich you stop working here? Well that will never happen to me in case my luck is in here.

For me, if i will earn here and become rich, i still work with the Bitcoin Talk. Investing in BTC is the Best thing to do if you will become rich.  Wink

Those who wants to be a rich person in leaps and bounds then they should be in the world of bitcoins because the price of bitcoins are going higher and higher rapidly that's way your dreams can only be true if you invest money in bitcoins .
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

The fact is that I read some user reviews, it's ridiculous, Because some people think that they do not want to become rich. But at the same time, I understand that Bitcoin provides an opportunity to become financially independent and very quickly. I think that it's not a matter of wealth, because today Life is very expensive and we need money for survival or for a normal life, and not in order to live luxuriously.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

we all know that every individual wants to be rich someday. Everyone study  hard until he/she finish his/her studies in order to get a job. Rich people can easily get their needs instantly. They can buy a house and lots, foods , clothes and vehicles as MAny as they want. Rich people can protect theirselves and have a power to defend theirselves from those people who trying to destrot their lives. Yes, I want to be rich so that I can help MAny poor peole around me. But I believe if you want to be succesful in life, you need to work for it and do your best in everything.

yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:51:24 PM

The fact is that I read some user reviews, it's ridiculous, Because some people think that they do not want to become rich. But at the same time, I understand that Bitcoin provides an opportunity to become financially independent and very quickly. I think that it's not a matter of wealth, because today Life is very expensive and we need money for survival or for a normal life, and not in order to live luxuriously.

Just like the others, to be rich is not my main concern if why I joined this forum and decided to earn bitcoin. What I want is my family to live a good and healthy life. I came from a family that is not poor and is also not rich, we live a simple life but due to increases in the price of goods and also family needs, my parents would loan money. My mother had a stroke and is still in medication and my father's daily earnings is not enough to support all of our needs. My earnings here are being used for my school expenses and other important family expenses. Earning bitcoin had helped me in times when we needed the most.

I don't plan to be rich and to live a luxurious life because living simply, free from debts and loans is more important to me.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:37:29 PM

Everyone dreamed of getting wealthy who can do anything at all out of the richness. Nevertheless not everybody is fortunate adequate to turn out to be wealthy. Occasionally, we just depart it to God or leave it to luck. Every day is constantly a battle and aspiring to turning into rich is receiving challenging everyday as the commodities are also likely so quick.
Those that become rich did not become like that through luck, while luck is of great help, they have a plan and most of the time they follow it and in case something is wrong with the plan they are able to make adjustments and change it accordingly, you need to begin to plan to become rich, as I’m in this forum I think I do not surprise anyone if I tell you that bitcoin is a great part of my small plan to become wealthy.
Yeah, and in order to get something big you have to take a bigger risk. Early adopter take a great risk and they can reap the result right now. We are planning to become rich by buying bitcoin early before bitcoin popularity explode and insitution money coming in.
Correct, but at least we know that bitcoin has a great possibility of becoming a success not like those people that invested in bitcoin when prices were below a dollar, bitcoin was very weak at that point and yet they choose to believe in bitcoin and their faith has paid off, but the best thing is that we can do the same, if we believe in a project and invest when the price is very low we can get great profits if the project becomes successful.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:33:55 AM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream

Ofcourse! All of us want to be rich. We are all dreaming of a life with luxury. Nobody wants to be poor then. We all want to be rich because we want to live life where we wake up each morning to relax and not to get ready for another tiring day. We all want to get rich because we all want our families to live a life where we don't need to worry about where to get the food to eat each meal.

certainly yes, everyone would want to be rich and that is the definite goal but it is not easy it takes patience to achieve it

if I do not want to be rich with abundant wealth, but what I want is only successful and can make parents happy.
with success we can give half the knowledge we have we can teach to friends or relatives.
Same here I don't want to be really rich with money I just want to have something that I need and to provide my family a good life and yes bitcoin is giving me that privileged right now that is why I shared this knowledge to my family and friends.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:33:06 AM

All of us is to dream to become rich so thats why we find a why and how to be rich, becuase if we are rich we can buy anything we want and we can build a beautiful house and we can feed our family in a nutritious food. But if we are rich must better to make a business so thats why to be rich its going steady.
financial stability would be the best things that we all wanted to have, some might look for richness but me I would love to see myself stable
with the help of bitcoin and just to produce business and a quality house that will served as our investment for my kids.

Being rich is hard to become. But if you are born with a rich family. You are already rich when you grow up, especially when your parents open an account for your future. Rich people have their businesses already because a lot of rich people knows how to handle their money that's why they have their steady income.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

All of us is to dream to become rich so thats why we find a why and how to be rich, becuase if we are rich we can buy anything we want and we can build a beautiful house and we can feed our family in a nutritious food. But if we are rich must better to make a business so thats why to be rich its going steady.
financial stability would be the best things that we all wanted to have, some might look for richness but me I would love to see myself stable
with the help of bitcoin and just to produce business and a quality house that will served as our investment for my kids.

Being rich is hard to become. But if you are born with a rich family. You are already rich when you grow up, especially when your parents open an account for your future. Rich people have their businesses already because a lot of rich people knows how to handle their money that's why they have their steady income.
I don't believe that getting to be rich is hard because it is easy if you will just work hard and have a great determination. Instead of thinking that getting rich is hard, make it as your inspiration to do the things even with more passion because the only thing that will help you to make your best even more best is to make it as your passion and you will find out that it will not become boring for you because you have passion in it.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:38:59 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

In my own opinion i really wanted to get rich so thay i can be able to help alot of people specially my family,and myself as well,i want to buy a big house for my family and i want to buy all my important needs so that i can live a life that i really wish for.I know that with bitcoin i can reach all my dreams,all my ambitions in life will come true  because of bitcoin.
yuriyn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:18:55 PM

I assume, that most of end users listed here thinks about grow to be prosperous with BTC. You have to realise, that any earnings you make e.g. on marketplace is someone's else loss. It's some sort of tough competitors, in which pool of prizes is restricted.And if, practically, any person would be wealthy? Then noone would be.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Becoming rich does not mean to stop working, even here in Bitcoin Talk. Are you saying if we will become rich you stop working here? Well that will never happen to me in case my luck is in here.

For me, if i will earn here and become rich, i still work with the Bitcoin Talk. Investing in BTC is the Best thing to do if you will become rich.  Wink

Those who wants to be a rich person in leaps and bounds then they should be in the world of bitcoins because the price of bitcoins are going higher and higher rapidly that's way your dreams can only be true if you invest money in bitcoins .
Really? I had invested a lot of money into Bitcoin, but why do I still a poor person? Nothing quick as your said, you must to spend your time to wait the resutl and receive your benefit from it. And you should forget the profits you can earn from Bitcoin in short time, it is only temporary and will loss any time.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

Bitcoin investers are already rich. and new comers are going to be rich same as early investors.
Also 2017 investors arae early investors for me too.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:13:36 PM

Every body can't be rich at the same moment. This will increase the price of everything available and this will create the situation of Hyper-inflation. In such condition, being rich is of no use as money worth decreases like anything. And the same situation will prevail as of today just money value changes.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

Maybe some people really don't want to get rich and I don't find it ridiculous in any way but no one wants to live a beggar life. Every one desires to have a problem free life and that is just possible with bitcoin now. It is far easy than any field job. With money, responsibilities and work increase. This can be the reason why few people want to live a mediocre life.
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

of course everyone wants to be rich, but all have to do the job and effort to become rich, with bitcoin all become 1 and bitcoin will make people become rich if they understand how to play and how to invest.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:09:37 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes all of us want to be rich but we cannot achieve that goal if we will wait for the fortune to come into our life without doing anything. We must work for it. We must take a look for the best way on how to earn more and more. But for me as long as I have a good health and all of my family members, I am happy and this is enough but still we need to work hard and have always a good health condition because I believe this "health is wealth".

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Whose person doesn't aim to be rich? of course all of us but not everyone desire will happen. Also, it's impossible that all of us will be equal in wealth at the same time. There is no such thing and even if we became rich, we will still continue to work.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

Yes! I really want to become a rich person. That's why I got interested to the bitcoin. I know that the bitcoin is the key to fulfill all of my dreams. I think why many people are entered to the Cryptocurrency world is because they all want to become rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: