Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:31:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

Yes of course everybody's like to be a rich someday,that's why I am pursue my self to work had.it is not easy to be ah reach if you don't have work,so I'm joining here in bitcoin more earning money and I want to have small business someday .
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

In my own point of view,i really wanted to be rich because  i want to buy all my ambitions in life and also i want to help my family,i also wanted to support there daily needs and want to be a better and rich person so that all the people who underestimated me will back off.that is why i will really work hard here to earn alot of money so that no one will judge me as a poor person forever.
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

Don't be so keen on rich/poor stereotypes - it is truly about having an abundance mindset and a willingness to save.If a fool became a bitcoin millionaire overnight, he or she would still be a fool and spend it quickly and easily. Not everyone can be rich. There has to be a segment of the population that is poor in order for there to be a "rich". Even if everyone who is holding BTC on this forum became millionaires overnight the true testament of wealth will be what the money ultimately gets used for.

Monkeydluffy001

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:41:02 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Definitely everyone of us wants to be rich someday, as long as we live in this world we wil be needing money in our daily basis, just being realistic right now, that's why we're working our ass everyday, postinf  campaign, etc. Regular job. Money is a good servant but not a good master, so make sure that being rich is not always a good part but always remember that spend money wise.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

I can imagine if everyone of us started to become rich. No one will be working anymore on their current jobs and everyone will quit it and will tell their boss that they've got enough money for the rest of their lives. And if I'm going to be part of it for sure there will be a lot of things that I can do by that time.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

I can imagine if everyone of us started to become rich. No one will be working anymore on their current jobs and everyone will quit it and will tell their boss that they've got enough money for the rest of their lives. And if I'm going to be part of it for sure there will be a lot of things that I can do by that time.
There would really be an imbalance for sure. If this thing to happen on where most people are rich already then no one would really work and even robots cant really replace man-made jobs.When we do talk on getting rich on cryptoworld then its really possible but depending on how we do work hard to attain such thing.It wont really be an easy stuff for that thing to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:12:14 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
I think the desire of being rich is among everyone,  you will not find any individual who do not have desire to get rich.
But if all of us get rich, than who will take our commands,  who will work for us and who will keep our business going.  Because if everyone is rich,  nobody has no need to work under any individual or to follow anyone orders.

Competition and jealousy among people will die,  although these are negative emotions but they do have there role in the development of an individual.  So if everyone is rich there is no competition among them to Compete.  Which means there is no growth.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

I think the concept of all riches will not happen when there will always be people who are constantly growing to be richer, so the need for living will increase day by day, and you will also become less wealthy. With them, you are only rich compared to some poor countries. As a result, your monthly income increases, which means you have to spend more money in your life. Maybe what I say is wrong

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:51:52 AM

Whose person doesn't aim to be rich? of course all of us but not everyone desire will happen. Also, it's impossible that all of us will be equal in wealth at the same time. There is no such thing and even if we became rich, we will still continue to work.
No one definitely wants to live a beggar life. However chance, opportunity and making very good use of this opportunity is what makes someone's life change.

Everyone have their stories, including the very rich ones today, it just takes making use of what you have and building it into what you want to get the best you want in life. Also, it is just a lazy or stingy man that would want to live such a life of mediocre cause unless they want to be useless, there will always be some level of responsibility either poor or rich.
Roman4yk88

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:29:18 AM

This can not happen. This is utopia. If this happens, the world will collapse. if only the rich man are left on the earth, then they quickly self-destruct. Well, people have to strive for something, develop themself, take care about somebody, produce smth otherwise they simply degrades. And we come to the primitive system again. At the best case or to the apocalypse.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:41:20 AM

We want to be rich justbecause of creed and greed,all of us wants the most precious things in life specially material things but always remember that money cant buy anything in the world
Yes you are right that all things in this world cannot be buy with money like, emotions, love, care and respect. But you will also agree that most of the things today need money and without money you cannot overcome those things. For instance if you need house, car, higher education and a sound regular business you will need money and for earnings money you should buy bitcoin today.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

We want to be rich justbecause of creed and greed,all of us wants the most precious things in life specially material things but always remember that money cant buy anything in the world
Yes you are right that all things in this world cannot be buy with money like, emotions, love, care and respect. But you will also agree that most of the things today need money and without money you cannot overcome those things. For instance if you need house, car, higher education and a sound regular business you will need money and for earnings money you should buy bitcoin today.
Buy Bitcoin? But can you make money from amount of Bitcoin you have buy?
You have to remember, the price of Bitcoin always changes, sometimes, its value can dumps by any reason and below the price you bought.
It does not mean will guaranteed your capital always raise more.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Bitcoin investers are already rich. and new comers are going to be rich same as early investors.
Also 2017 investors arae early investors for me too.
2017 investors are pretty much early and most people won't know how lucky they are today until they realize their worth in the next few years. Very early adopters are already very rich, and the trend of richness will keep reducing until we hit the last stage except for those who have a whole lot of money to get in anywhere though. This is the reason why anyone just need to do the best they can today to make use of the opportunity.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:24:01 PM

Yes you are right all the people want to earn the money and they want to become rich because the price of the bitcoin is now increasing and the importance of the bitcoin will be more than double, so it is the easy way to be rich because all the people are now having fun with the bitcoin and the bitcoin is being the world’s number one currency and the only one thing that is giving the profit to the people who use to be the bitcoin point member.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

There would really be an imbalance for sure. If this thing to happen on where most people are rich already then no one would really work and even robots cant really replace man-made jobs.When we do talk on getting rich on cryptoworld then its really possible but depending on how we do work hard to attain such thing.It wont really be an easy stuff for that thing to happen.

Yes, everyone will be lazy because we are all rich. No wants to work instead all of us will have our very own businesses so there will be people who don't want to work but still I doubt it that everybody of us will be totally rich.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

yes i been thingking the same. if everyone are rich who will become rich? cause all is the same its becomes futile no matter you see from any angle. rich mean different and gainmore than what people usually gain. we tend to be arrogant and want people to know about what they had. thats why media social is selling so good.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

yes i been thingking the same. if everyone are rich who will become rich? cause all is the same its becomes futile no matter you see from any angle. rich mean different and gainmore than what people usually gain. we tend to be arrogant and want people to know about what they had. thats why media social is selling so good.
Yo man we all wants to be rich . Whos doesnt want to be rich well everybody wants it bro seriously . Well it feels good to have money and more than you can imagine and earn for a months time earning is no easy for everybody well we use money for everydays worth and foods actually
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

kindly tell us whos dont want to be rich ? we need money to cover our daily life . to finance our dream ! to educate our kids in a good school and to fulfill our parents dream !
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

kindly tell us whos dont want to be rich ? we need money to cover our daily life . to finance our dream ! to educate our kids in a good school and to fulfill our parents dream !

Money is only a tool for getting everything that you talk about. But many people do not understand this and the goal of life is called - money. I think it's wrong

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

Bitcoin investers are already rich. and new comers are going to be rich same as early investors.
Also 2017 investors arae early investors for me too.
This is what I have been saying as well, when people think of early investors they think of the people that entered the bitcoin market in 2010 or earlier but even if you get in now you are an early investor, can you imagine the price of bitcoin when it finally skyrockets, people are going to laugh at us for being worried for having to buy bitcoin at more than 5000 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: