Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:17:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40123 times)
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

Of course i want to be a rich in the future but not all of us is deserve to become a rich. Because  some other people is no dedication in her/his life. Its called hopeless.but before that i need to work hard in my job and be knowlegeable person.bitcoin is a good profit for my future.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:04:39 PM

yes everyone involve in crypto currency wants to become rich and rich more and more. This we have also seen that the price of bitcoin was in cents when it came into existance and now it is on the moon. People who had bought in that time are the richest and they can say they are rich.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

Everyone will want to get rich somehow way, but for everyone in this community have done their best to achieve the wealth they dreamed of. We can all be rich if we buy bitcoin now and then sell it in the next two years, I'm sure in the next two years bitcoin prices have soared above 10k usd.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:09:17 PM

People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

May be you are different. But 99.99% of the people dream about becoming super-rich. If you can afford an island somewhere in the Pacific or in the Caribbean, which you can visit in your own private yacht, would you say no? Every individual might be having his dreams. And money or hard cash is the only thing which can make these dreams real.

Yeah who wouldn't want to be rich if givem the chance right? You can still live a simple life if you want to with a lot of money still in store. Being rich doesn't mean you have to live lavishly. That also ensures that you and your family will have a confortable future

every person must mengen rich, but if I still have been given insyaallah I was grateful. because it is sometimes already determined and sustenance will certainly not be confused by others.
already given it we should be grateful.
RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

every people wants to be rich even me i want to be rich im tired of thinking every day, every hour every minute and every second where will i get money to support my family. when im rich my worries will lessen and i can help people.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

every people wants to be rich even me i want to be rich im tired of thinking every day, every hour every minute and every second where will i get money to support my family. when im rich my worries will lessen and i can help people.
which can be possible only if we find things that will give us opportunities to be getting rich, no one will ever wanted to be poor in the first place,
and if there's some chances that we can afford to do like learning crypto's then we might take the advantage of doing our best to learn everything
in the sake of our future.
Boom660

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

YES,all of us in this world want to be rich but with right way. Does not select wrong way.if we work hard  then it is easy to become a rich personality.Dishonesty is the shortcut way to become rich but it is violation of right of others.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

It's hard to say what it means to be rich. Everyone understands this in his own way. For example, I do not want to be a millionaire. But I want to be financially independent and have enough money to buy everything I need and provide my family.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

I think all of us want to be rich. To get what we want. To get what we desired. But getting money is not an easy thing. Everybody works hard to get money. Even here in bitcoin. You should join campaigns, learn a lot in order for you to cope up with the organizations. It is not magic.
Where are all here because we want to get rich and we believe that crypto will be the one who can give us our dream of being rich. But I think getting will not happen overnight it needs effort, time and dedication before it can happen.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:25 PM

People are different. On my opinion not all people want to be rich as in super rich, they only want to have something that can support their needs to live.  Some rich people did not consider their life rich because they are still eager to have much more than they have.

It's hard to say what it means to be rich. Everyone understands this in his own way. For example, I do not want to be a millionaire. But I want to be financially independent and have enough money to buy everything I need and provide my family.
well, we all hope to feel how to become rich. we want to feel the feeling of not thinking about the money we spend every day of our lives. we all hope to provide not just the needs of our family but also their wants.

cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

- Yes, at present you may only think that you do not want to become a millionaire, you just want to have enough money to buy everything you want and have enough money to care for your family because you know you only have the ability to hit that, you can not reach higher, you do not have the capacity to become millionaires
- Believe me, if someday, you achieve what you want, you will desire something higher and higher, you will never be satisfied with life, people are always greedy, we do not know how much money is enough, you will soon want to become a millionaire, you can not refuse your desires
Awnar

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

Everybody wants to be rich and so I am but some can't afford unless you're born with a silver spoon. That's why we are labeled on this world, if you want to  to be released from the bondage you need to do something about it. Just like everyone trying their best to live on this messy world. Maybe someday I want to experience how to be on their shoes. That's why I need to work, work more, work hard to the hardest to achieve that goal until I reach my limit.
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

of course I also want to be rich in economic and social
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

Of course everybody dream to be a rich man, nobody want to become a poor man, if all people has the same wealth with you it's mean that you are not rich, the dream of becoming rich person is a strong motivation for people to do their best and you can get a lot of privelege if you are a rich man
rich is the dream of all people, like where to get rich .. hire me to work and besides work must find another way how. in my opinion bitcoin is the solution, if you want to find information to know bitcoin and learn it .. many ways to get rich the most important work hard and want to find info to make money ..
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

Absolutely everyone dreamed of getting prosperous who can do anything at all out of the richness. Nevertheless not every person is fortuitous adequate to grow to be abundant. Occasionally, we just leave it to God or leave it to luck. Daily is constantly a struggle and aspiring to turning out to be abundant is receiving difficult every day as the commodities are also going so quick.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:50:22 AM

yes everyone involve in crypto currency wants to become rich and rich more and more. This we have also seen that the price of bitcoin was in cents when it came into existance and now it is on the moon. People who had bought in that time are the richest and they can say they are rich.
You are right because the value and the importance of the crypto currency is increasing more and more and he time for the bitcoin I and the crypto currency is getting wide now, it is the time for the bitcoin to increase more and more I want o hold the bitcoin for the long time this is my dream to buy for the long time, it is the time and today all the people are having the bitcoin as the side source of the money.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:04:10 PM

There is a saying that born poor is not our mistake, but dying poor is our mistake. So each and every user agonize to be rich through some way, very few have satisfaction and live with what they have. Now users have got an opportunity to get some additional earning and fulfill the dream of being rich.
I have never heard that saying but how true it is, there are very few people born rich and most of them are not able to maintain their riches since they were not taught how, however a person with a strong dedication, hard working and smart can make a lot of money quickly and improve his life and if that person also invest in bitcoin and crypto currencies then he is going to be come rich in the future.
I agree with you that poor at birth is not our fault but if you die in poverty then it is your fault dude. therefore human beings are required to try to improve and make their lives better. I think everyone wants to be rich is no exception even a person who is born rich even will definitely keep better their financial situation or even want to get richer
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

Of course everyone in this world has the hope of having wealth, but for those who are already rich want to maintain and be able to increase their wealth by the efforts they make to achieve it.
And it is very realistic that poor people hope to be rich, but that is not something that is easy to achieve but certainly requires struggle and hard work to achieve it.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

Yes of course all of us wanted to become rich especially we poor people so we must do our very best to achieve our goal to become successful and also to become rich and experience some luxury in life

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

All people in the whole world are dreaming to become rich, because they want to become equal with the other people. Some people are working hard due to they want to increase the status of their life, to lessen the discrimination. Some people are using this bitcoin to get job and I think this is the good things that bring by bitcoin in our life.
I'm looking forward that someday are all people in the whole world are equally, because if this is happen I'm sure that criminality, war and jealous to the status of life will vanish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: