Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

Yes i want to be rich..all of us i know all people like to be rich..i came from poor family and i don't  want to live my life miserable anymore that is why i work  hard to bitcoin ..i know bitcoin will give me a brighter future..thanks bitcoin Kiss Smiley
artlanante

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:58:02 AM

Rich or not it's depend on your thoughts, if we are accepting our present situation so i think it's enough. Rich for what when you can pay for things that you want at present situation?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

Not me dude, I dont care for this notion of rich. I want to live and lead a simple life with good people in it and good food. That is about all I want out of life, oh and travel a little bit too. Dont need to be rich to do these things

gotta have good people around mainly to do them and I have this.
But that is being rich, to have a life with no worries of where your next pay is going to come from, that is why there are a lot of persons that have a lot of money but are not rich since they have a lot of material possessions but instead of them owning stuff, the stuff owns them since they are heavily in debt and they are going to be like that for the rest of their lives.
Yes. being rich is the struggle of every individual in this world, that is the reason why most of people sacrifice their time for the family just because to earn money and aiming for someday to get rich in money to support in every family's financial needs. i know some people working 16 hours a day just to seek more money to free him from debt, therefore dreaming rich is always  the goal in every people around the world.
Yes every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and I think bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich and for that I’m doing hard work here so I’m sure end of the year bitcoin will make me able to buy a new house because one of my friend he already bought a new house just because of bitcoin so I’m sure that I will be success in my dream.
A lot of determination and patience is required to get rich in bitcoin because there are a lot of phases in the journey toward richness in bitcoin sometime it’s very difficult to control nerves but the one who is expert in the managing skills only wins and many of investor give up the journey and now being rich is very helpful by bitcoin you only have to buy bitcoin on right time and hold it till right prices and that’s it.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:52 AM

Yes i want to be rich to take care for my family because i love them but i am not able to work and earn so much that is why bitcoin helps me a lot to be actually rich for my family i can take them where i want anywhere no matter the price because i earn enough.
For everyone who is involved with bitcoin is here just to be a rich. There is no one who wants to be a loser with bitcoin. People are highly attracted towards bitcoin just because bitcoin is continuously increasing in value and this the only reason people are switching to bitcoin from other modes of investments such as real estate and gold. Bitcoin so promising about making people rich. 
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

Most people are one of those dreams to be rich. Especially if you go to a poor family. You almost think about what you will eat everyday, your debts, for your study and other fees. You have a job but it does not fit for your family. It may not be so bad that you dream to be rich someday and bitcoin is now gives me hope to become rich. Leaving the hardships of life that I have. But of course you need to work hard and perseverance. You do not get rich quick you need to work hard. I want to help my family, I want me to give all their needs especially to my parents. So im one of those who want to be rich because of bitcoin.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

Most people are one of those dreams to be rich. Especially if you go to a poor family. You almost think about what you will eat everyday, your debts, for your study and other fees. You have a job but it does not fit for your family. It may not be so bad that you dream to be rich someday and bitcoin is now gives me hope to become rich. Leaving the hardships of life that I have. But of course you need to work hard and perseverance. You do not get rich quick you need to work hard. I want to help my family, I want me to give all their needs especially to my parents. So im one of those who want to be rich because of bitcoin.

If need to improve you life and business process.  You will put a effect you will get the more profit. So you will learn the Bitcoin prices then you will get the profit. Bitcoin is good opptunite for helpful to future growth. Then you will be rich and change your life style. It will be change the prices day by day so it is good to use for the future growth. You will gather more information and improve business process.
masterlee17

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

Yes i want to be very rich and i believe i can be very rich because of bitcoin and i think i can even make a lot of money because of bitcoin and i hope i can reach a great future for myself and my family because i am doing this for them.
KenshinOfficial

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

We all know that all people wanted to be rich at all. It is just a matter of shot at it is best.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

Rich or not it's depend on your thoughts, if we are accepting our present situation so i think it's enough. Rich for what when you can pay for things that you want at present situation?
es ofcourse, who is not like to be reach, all people is wishing to be a reach man/women,  even me i wish i have a lot of money to help my familiy, i want to buy  a car for my father, i wish i have a lot of bitcoin, someday i have a lot of money, i will work harder
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

I agree that the ultimate dream of a person is to become rich but if this will happen that all people is rich no one will be working because they have money already what about the future of our kids who will teach them who will work for the companies for the manufacturers, and where to buy our needs and many more. But if you wan to be rich through Bitcoin go for it
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:42:45 AM

I agree that the ultimate dream of a person is to become rich but if this will happen that all people is rich no one will be working because they have money already what about the future of our kids who will teach them who will work for the companies for the manufacturers, and where to buy our needs and many more. But if you wan to be rich through Bitcoin go for it
There are lot of advantage  in bitcoin that is why they are preferring bitcoin over money because of the ability to earn more than putting your money in a saving account or investing it in stock market. Due to high advantage of bitcoin that it can make you rich when you hold it for a long time, I myself prefer bitcoin over money and I know someday we all become successful because of this.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

every one wants to get rich so bitcoin is the way on it. But it is not says that all of us will become rich at the same time because life is up and down. About your opinion i think it will not be happen because God do our life changeable. Because only constant in this world is change.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

It's impossible for everyone to get rich.
Hey we all do actually ..
More than 3/4 of the world's population belongs in the poorest sectors.

Well, it's free to dream so don't be too harsh.
That's what keeps us motivated..

After all, if everyone is rich in this world.
Then it isn't this world we're living in.
No, there is no explanation behind everyone to be rich and well, not every person needs to be rich. On the off chance that you have an enduring pay a decent house and secured future than there is no motivation to get more than that and it's absurd to get more. Individuals who are insane rich typically don't spend like insane rich, they simply live ordinary lives and love to live ordinary lives. To sufficiently have cash to get you a glad life is required by the vast majority and in the event that you need energy in your life cash isn't the best way to have it.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

Yes i want to be rich..all of us i know all people like to be rich..i came from poor family and i don't  want to live my life miserable anymore that is why i work  hard to bitcoin ..i know bitcoin will give me a brighter future..thanks bitcoin Kiss Smiley
Yes off course every one want to be rich and I also want to be rich and bitcoin is the only hope for this because I know some of my friends they have changed their life so yes off course bitcoin can make me rich also and for that I’m doing a hard work because bitcoin have such a good quality and once if you join bitcoin so in a short time it can change your life and I have almost some months here and I fell that my life is now comfortable.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

everyone wants to be rich, but they do not know how and most of them want to get rich instantly do not want to work, we have to work though only take a little profit but they are willing to order a lot, initially if want to get rich have to work active.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Yes i want to be very rich and i believe i can be very rich because of bitcoin and i think i can even make a lot of money because of bitcoin and i hope i can reach a great future for myself and my family because i am doing this for them.
But what are you doing exactly? Cause if you are just holding it of course you can give them better future but if you have some more free time just get interested by trading which will give you oppportunity to make their life better nowadays.

Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

Well earning being one of the first is good, but I believe that bitcoin holds a way greater goal.
Money and power will be more equally and honestly distributed. That is how and why bitcon is so ground breaking.

Our generation is really lucky to experience this.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

Everybody want's to be reach because there is comfort in it, and we all like to believe that it is OK to be billionaire but, i guess that there is trouble to, not every billionaire is happy, fulfilled with his life.
The luxury of being rich is what keeps people on achieving it. The comfort in life, less problems with the bills and all that. The dreams of people will only happen if their rich like travelling the world, building your dream house, everything will be easy. But to be rich requires a lot of hard work.
People have different ideas of what it means to be rich, some people imagine lives of luxurious spending but in order to have a life like that you need an enormous amount of money and that is something that very few people in the world can afford, but if you are willing to have a more modest life but still a good life then that is way easier to get than such a luxurious lifestyle.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

yeah bitcoin is make people get rich very fast . want or don't wanna be rich but bitcoin make you automatic be rich people
bitcoin is like amazing thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:10:51 AM

Well, in a way, what the Op said is kind of making some sense, but, who wants to be poor? I know everyone will say not them. No matter what, there are people who would remain poor, and there are people who will get rich, but nobody wants to be poor. Even if you get rich, that doesn’t mean you will stop working, and all of us don’t have the same destiny, neither do we have the same vision.

Some people wants to be entrepreneurs like we here, some wants to be doctors and they will never have interest in business, some wants to be Engineers, we are all different.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: