Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

It is obvious that everyone wants to be rich. This is the dream of all people especially the poor.
There is no doubt in this thing that all of us do want to become rich and that too in no time. The harsh reality is not all of us do work in that way in which they are actually supposed to do in order to make their dreams come true. If we really want to become rich and want to change our lives, then we have to make sure that we are putting in the right amount of efforts in order to make things happen in a way we want them to happen.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

Yes, this is a realistic hope we get rich soon if we dare to take a big step in our lives, successful people are people who dare to take risks and bitcoin give hope to all of us.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Hopes for the rich of bitcoin are so easy, we all know that by 2017 price increases have reached over 15x so the rich expectation of bitcoin is not impossible but factual and real.

Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

yes I think everyone would want to be rich because by being rich we can buy anything including happiness.
money is not everything but everything needs money including to buy happiness
You cannot buy happiness with money many people think the same but there are many people that are miserable and are rich and there are those that are poor and are happy you may or may not believe it but that is the way things really work, if money could make you happy then no one without money will ever reach happiness.
I think it depends on the principle of everyone, some people prefer simple life and they are happy with it, but there are also rich people who are also happy because they are all well off, indeed that money can not buy a happiness but I think wealth will add happiness or even help you to be happier, we do not need to be hypocritical, you would not be happy if you continue to be poor right? so you are trying to get money from here to live a more decent life,,
Bitcoin is the only hope to make you rich because when I heard about bitcoin so at that time I decide to make myself rich and I start hard work here I have four years here and I really make a lot of money from here and for bitcoin I quit my day job and now I’m using bitcoin as a full time and now I’m one of the good investor here so I will request to every one join bitcoin as soon as possible and change your life and also make yourself rich.
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

In a social interview conducted, not all peoples what to be rich most of them just want a simple life happy and have 3 meals a day for their children, not all people dream to become rich but doesn't mean they don't what to become big, because at the end of the day all of us need money for ourselves for our childrens
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Ofcourse i want to be rich, everyone of us dream to be rich. Everyone of us wants to secure themselves in the future and to help their families on what they need.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes! I want to become rich. But not only rich, rich who help others. We are all dreaming a wealthy life. But all of those money, success, fame and riches are just temporary. So I want to spend my life helping others who are in need by the use of this wealthy life.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:11:52 AM

Everybody want to be rich to have a better life. Yes i want to be rich someday. I want to secure my family in the future. I want to enjoy my life, buying all that i want travelling in different places.

paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes I want to be rich to become a millionaire someday to tour around the world build and buy my dream house and lot with car
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

Practically speaking, everybody wants to have a comfortable life, Using bitcoin as an asset/investment is the smartest way to become rich. There are many people who invest in bitcoin are become millionaires, and i believe we can also do it by the time comes.Smiley 

That's the reality when we look at the lives. But for me, I also pay attention to be the part of the blockchain technology. It's not all about money for me, I like the concept behind the crypto market.
This is good and you are right it is not just the money that use to attract people toward bitcoin but the learning as well. Now bitcoin ah a lot of things to teach us and to make us rich, if you are having knowledge about marketing then it can give you benefit to have bitcoin. Using bitcoin to get rich is perfect way for it because bitcoin investment and trading can make you rich in short time than any other business.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

It is obvious that everyone wants to be rich. This is the dream of all people especially the poor.
There is no doubt in this thing that all of us do want to become rich and that too in no time. The harsh reality is not all of us do work in that way in which they are actually supposed to do in order to make their dreams come true. If we really want to become rich and want to change our lives, then we have to make sure that we are putting in the right amount of efforts in order to make things happen in a way we want them to happen.
I want to be rich and I think it’s a dream of every one to be a rich because now a days everything is going very expansive and I’m sure one if you will join bitcoin so he can be rich in a very short time because it happen with me when I join bitcoin so it  change my life it give me hope and now I have a lot of money and it’s just because of bitcoin so join bitcoin and change your life in a very short time because it’s the only hope.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

Whose person doesn't aim to be rich? of course all of us but not everyone desire will happen. Also, it's impossible that all of us will be equal in wealth at the same time. There is no such thing and even if we became rich, we will still continue to work.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

I think every person in this world want to be rich, including me of course. I want to be rich so I can help my family and others who is needed.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

I think every person in this world want to be rich, including me of course. I want to be rich so I can help my family and others who is needed.
many also have a rich desire, if they want to not rich means that the person is not aware, that this world always needs money as a necessity of life. if their life does not need money means not eating and drinking, all also need a fee.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

I want to believe every body wants to be rich, and I have come to realize that investing in Bitcoin is a very good and important ways of  becoming rich. Bitcoin is a digital currency that appreciate in price, and  this can go a long way to affect the life of many who have over time hold on to bitcoin. To be Rich is what every body desire for and what every body prays for.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Of course everyone wants to be rich and have a lot of money. In this modern era money is something that is in need for survival. Hopefully I become rich and proud of my family.
petramat

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Of course everyone wants to be rich and have a lot of money. In this modern era money is something that is in need for survival. Hopefully I become rich and proud of my family.
This is a good life goal, who in this world who does not want rich rich who want to be richer, let alone me who lives simple would want to be rich.
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

If everyone is rich, then no one is rich. Inflation will be. In general, I do not aspire to wealth, I'm interested in a stable good income.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

When we work and earn a fixed monthly income, then we would very much hope that some of these earnings can meet all our needs well. But this is certainly not enough, because we will not only live today alone. it is important for us to manage our finances effectively, so that we can be financially free and have some funds that can secure your future. We certainly do not want to be miserable in the later years, right?
thinking of retirement is one of the right steps for us to manage finances better. We must have a number of policies in the finances, so that we can also prepare for our twilight properly and also financially adequate. if we want to prosper, then start managing finances right from the moment. This may not be easy for everyone, but if we are going to make the effort, then we can do it.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

i think not everyone wants to be rich... but everyone need money. if all of us are rich, who will be the one who will serve us?? drive us?? clean the dishes and many more??
being rich is not always in good way, that's why not all of us become rich, because rich people need also a worker or servants that will help them to be rich.. but if you are poor and you become rich in your own way, like having a business and that business helps you to become rich, well that is good.. we are in need of money but not all of us are need to be rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: