Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:18:52 PM

We should not feed these trolls who are kissing Philipp's ass because they are happy mining and dumping this scamcoin.
F2b

Activity: 2111
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:32:05 PM

I will help coinfantastic uploading an old discussion which was uploaded 1 week ago. Please go and fucking read bitcointalk previous pages before commenting shit comments here.

https://i.imgur.com/Rm2OYIh.png

Robin Linus accused Norman (norma)  to be on a specific agenda and to be Marvin Wissfeld. Definitely, he is not an investor because investors don't know how to code, while "norma" knows everything about their shitty code. Norma is 100% Marvin's sockpuppet account. If you try to impress me or somebody else, you will never succeed. We will always be here on bitcointalk uncovering thes scam behind nimiq. So, it is a waste of time for you to "debunk" our statements.
Before insulting me you should read my messages. I read more than the half of this thread at least, and was here way before you. In the post you have quoted, I talked about real proofs, not suppositions made on telegram, discord or reddit. Obviously YOU didn't read. Or you don't want to understand, because you have nothing to answer. Well, if it's this, then you're not obligated to post an answer.

Last thing, I don't want to impress anybody.
Just, you accusations are quite important, I think you will agree. So the proofs need to be very strong. I am just asking you to better justify you accusations.
Trust me, I am really open minded and if you are right about those statements and can prove it in an incontestable way, maybe I can be convinced.
But at the moment, the balance is still on the team side.

We should not feed these trolls
Haha not sure who you are talking about. Yourself maybe?
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:04:45 PM

I will help coinfantastic uploading an old discussion which was uploaded 1 week ago. Please go and fucking read bitcointalk previous pages before commenting shit comments here.

https://i.imgur.com/Rm2OYIh.png

Robin Linus accused Norman (norma)  to be on a specific agenda and to be Marvin Wissfeld. Definitely, he is not an investor because investors don't know how to code, while "norma" knows everything about their shitty code. Norma is 100% Marvin's sockpuppet account. If you try to impress me or somebody else, you will never succeed. We will always be here on bitcointalk uncovering thes scam behind nimiq. So, it is a waste of time for you to "debunk" our statements.
Before insulting me you should read my messages. I read more than the half of this thread at least, and was here way before you. In the post you have quoted, I talked about real proofs, not suppositions made on telegram, discord or reddit. Obviously YOU didn't read. Or you don't want to understand, because you have nothing to answer. Well, if it's this, then you're not obligated to post an answer.

Last thing, I don't want to impress anybody.
Just, you accusations are quite important, I think you will agree. So the proofs need to be very strong. I am just asking you to better justify you accusations.
Trust me, I am really open minded and if you are right about those statements and can prove it in an incontestable way, maybe I can be convinced.
But at the moment, the balance is still on the team side.

I have lost money with this scam. I am mad as hell with this shitcoin. I don't work for NSA to turn on the front camera of normana. Robin Linus is quite an important figure in this project (don't you think) and he does believe that norma has a special agenda thinking that norma is Marvin.
PainKiller1986

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:16:07 PM

There is a tool in forum to ignore these spammers? hide your posts or something else ?

Yes, on the left hand side under the users name.

Thanks
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:29:30 PM

Yea sure, the truth is hard to be accepted by you and I do know why. Probably you should ignore/ban Robin Linus the founder of the project for being a troll as well. The only thing Robin Linus and we are doing is to reveal the truth behind the iron curtains setup by "team nimiq". The "team nimiq" which is actually 5 individuals who are fighting for the ICO money, did a big scam cashing in ~ 12.8 million USD and delivered a really useless blockchain for no purpose at all. Nobody is mining in the browser as it is 10x times faster to mine in Terminal. The project was turned into a scam and it is run by a few big miners who are dumping every new coin on the market cashing big bucks. You should ban team nimiq for acting as scammers.

My only question is why Robin is no longer talking to us on telegram? Why after 2 days fighting with them he went back to the shades. I believe he is still internally fighting with Philipp and Marvin in order to get the funding for his research project. Instead of fighting publicly, he again fights them privately. I believe it is not a wise move for Robin. He is the founder of the project, we can set up anything he wants. If he wants 1/3 of the funds, he will get 1/3 of the funds. I advise him that the other 2/3 of funds to be moved for an ICO refunding. I do believe that Robin should talk with us publicly on Bicointalk or telegram about his current situation regarding two things

1) Was he (Robin Linus) removed from the foundation or not  ?
2) Did he (Robin Linus) get the 1/3 of the funding as they promised ?

We need clarifications from Robin Linus.

It shows that he is shady just like the rest of the team. I started to doubt of his real intentions.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:50:19 AM

Yea sure, the truth is hard to be accepted by you and I do know why. Probably you should ignore/ban Robin Linus the founder of the project for being a troll as well. The only thing Robin Linus and we are doing is to reveal the truth behind the iron curtains setup by "team nimiq". The "team nimiq" which is actually 5 individuals who are fighting for the ICO money, did a big scam cashing in ~ 12.8 million USD and delivered a really useless blockchain for no purpose at all. Nobody is mining in the browser as it is 10x times faster to mine in Terminal. The project was turned into a scam and it is run by a few big miners who are dumping every new coin on the market cashing big bucks. You should ban team nimiq for acting as scammers.

My only question is why Robin is no longer talking to us on telegram? Why after 2 days fighting with them he went back to the shades. I believe he is still internally fighting with Philipp and Marvin in order to get the funding for his research project. Instead of fighting publicly, he again fights them privately. I believe it is not a wise move for Robin. He is the founder of the project, we can set up anything he wants. If he wants 1/3 of the funds, he will get 1/3 of the funds. I advise him that the other 2/3 of funds to be moved for an ICO refunding. I do believe that Robin should talk with us publicly on Bicointalk or telegram about his current situation regarding two things

1) Was he (Robin Linus) removed from the foundation or not  ?
2) Did he (Robin Linus) get the 1/3 of the funding as they promised ?

We need clarifications from Robin Linus.

It shows that he is shady just like the rest of the team. I started to doubt of his real intentions.

Yes, we do need clear answers from Robin Linus (the pothead cannabis drug abuser) about his intentions regarding his exit from Nimiq. Also, we need a statement from him about his status quo in the Nimiq Foundation. Otherwise, everything they say about Robin Linus is a lie denigrating him.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:36:05 AM

THEY STARTED TO DELETE OUR MESSAGES WITH OUR PROOFS

https://i.imgur.com/0FqnMx6.png

Proof they started to delete our comments regarding the SCAM NIMIQ. WORST ICO INVESTMENT AND  SCAM! I HAVE LOST %99.999 of MY MONEY
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:38:37 AM

here are my comments deleted

NIMIQ USES FAKE ACCOUNTS TO SPREAD LIES !!!

"NORMANA" IS MARVIN WISSFELD (a Nimiq team member)

Morning coinfanatic! The project is a scam and always they spread lies through their talks. As Robin Linus stated on Telegram, the team have multiple fake accounts and sockpuppet accounts to make the project "clean" while the project is a scam, shit, and total failure. Moreover, they started to pay users to manage communities in order to spread their lies. From Robin Linus chat with norma, we learned that norma is Marvin Wissfeld and from time to time, he likes to smoke some pot and shit this scam on bitcointalk.

You lost only if you sell. But whole this FUD activities when you're discussing with yourself are so boring, guys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me,_Myself_%26_Irene

Yeah sure. All ICO investors are with -99.99% in their wallet. I guess -99.99% is a loss and not a gain.  vj1977 you are a scammer promoting this scam in order for you to dump coins on stupid buyers. More than this, they also have plans to transform this scam coin into a proof of stake to mine everything with the 7.5% premined coins in the Genesis block.
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:39:52 AM

Make no mistake, this is definitely a coordinated effort aimed to bring Nimiq down. Have you noticed that nearly everyone FUDding has an account that was created this month.

There's only one way for your building to be the tallest building in the city, you can either build it or destroy the other taller ones! This effort to attack Nimiq is the latter.

*** The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

The only 'Destroyer' out there is Bitcoin  Roll Eyes

CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:16:03 PM

THIS!

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:49:13 PM

Make no mistake, this is definitely a coordinated effort aimed to bring Nimiq down. Have you noticed that nearly everyone FUDding has an account that was created this month.

There's only one way for your building to be the tallest building in the city, you can either build it or destroy the other taller ones! This effort to attack Nimiq is the latter.

*** The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

Sure sure. Many of the ICO investors who lost everything, got really angry after Robin Linus went berserk proving that the team hijacked the project and transformed it into a scam. The scammers are Marvin Wissfeld, Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, Elion Chin and Ricardo Barquero. The catastrophic failure was confirmed by the founder of the project Robin Linus and most of our claims on bitcointalk were confirmed afterward. The project is dead, the team doesn't have any direction to go and Nimiq is a total failure for every buyer. All nimiq investors lost money including mining pools except of course the few developers who cashed in millions of dollars. Did you notice that Robin Linus is still present on the website although the team nimiq "confirmed" that drug abuser Robin Linus was removed from the project? Check out the team https://nimiq.com/en/#team and you can see pothead Robin Linus on the website. Besides being a scam, the nimiq project doesn't even know what to say in order to protect their shitshow.
F2b

Activity: 2111
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:01:25 PM

Proof they started to delete our comments regarding the SCAM NIMIQ. WORST ICO INVESTMENT AND  SCAM! I HAVE LOST %99.999 of MY MONEY
The team can't do anything, only Bitcointalk moderators can delete your messages.
Maybe the insults didn't help...
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:10:21 PM

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:17:30 PM

The team can't do anything, only Bitcointalk moderators can delete your messages.

Yeah sure. They started to delete two of my comments from the bitcointalk. They banned hundreds of people on Telegram, Discord, and Reddit. It is no coincidence that they started to delete some of my comments on bitcointalk. This is the reason why most of the community left, because of two reasons

1) Buyers lost a tremendous amount of money, not only ICO investors who lost %99.99 of their money. Since the launch of the project, the price is losing value even with fake volume and trade bots
2) They banned everybody who asked something about their authority. I think they even banned Robin Linus (the founder of the project).

Stay away from this scam. They lost ICO investors money, now they lose buyers money as well. Stay away from this scam
Nimiq

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

Nimiq supports atomic swaps with BTC and focuses on an improved UX. We believe it is possible to co-exist with BTC by using NIM for everyday transactions in the Web.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Nimiq

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:30:39 PM

Yeah sure. They started to delete two of my comments from the bitcointalk. They banned hundreds of people on Telegram, Discord, and Reddit. It is no coincidence that they started to delete some of my comments on bitcointalk. This is the reason why most of the community left, because of two reasons

1) Buyers lost a tremendous amount of money, not only ICO investors who lost %99.99 of their money. Since the launch of the project, the price is losing value even with fake volume and trade bots
2) They banned everybody who asked something about their authority. I think they even banned Robin Linus (the founder of the project).

Stay away from this scam. They lost ICO investors money, now they lose buyers money as well. Stay away from this scam

Bitcointalk is based on Simple Machines Forums and, according to their documentation, only moderators of the Forum can delete posts. You can learn more about it here

Nimiq

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:39:19 PM

Nobody has been banned recently. You post here any username of Telegram, Discord of Reddit that you think was banned.

Robin's user is still part of the Telegram, there has been no reason to ban him.

andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:44:42 PM

Proof they started to delete our comments regarding the SCAM NIMIQ. WORST ICO INVESTMENT AND  SCAM! I HAVE LOST %99.999 of MY MONEY

Bitcointalk is based on Simple Machines Forums and, according to their documentation, only moderators of the Forum can delete posts. You can learn more about it here

Totally false statement. Also, topic creators can be assigned to delete comments from Bitcointalk. Assigned topic moderators can delete comments, but can not edit them. There are many topics on Bitcointalk self-moderated by the ICO owners.
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 03:48:06 PM

Do not feed the trolls people which bought the top

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: