Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Scamiq

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:29:42 PM

The team spent investors ' money in vain and now the project turned out to be fraudulent, deceived many people who believed in it. I hope that the perpetrators will be punished.

Main problem is they do not have business people in the team, just shit coders. Their only business is scamming innocent investors and money laundering. One day they will get their just desserts.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:31:07 PM

The team spent investors ' money in vain and now the project turned out to be fraudulent, deceived many people who believed in it. I hope that the perpetrators will be punished.

Did you check the latest AMA https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/ and the financial transparency report mid 2018 https://medium.com/nimiq-network/transparency-report-74d4d89933fe ?
The numbers presented to the public are consistent and they still should have more than 9 Mio. USD worth of assets (even though assets lost value due to bear market). If they had just left the investors funds (60k ETH), they would have less than 9 Mio USD now, so I don't think we can complain about how they used the funds (they most likely could have done better, but that's not the point). Also it seems that they run as a non-profit foundation in Switzerland ("Nimiq Stiftung", registered in Zug), so any kind of money wasting would probably cause punishment through Swiss authorities.

I think the team should definitely improve on communication, transparency and marketing. The former two mostly to reduce the FUD, marketing to boost the price. If the backing foundation still has more 9 Mio. USD of assets, it's complete nonsense that the market cap of NIM is less than that very same amount.

no no, totally false. 9 million with a 1.1 million dollar villa. so, now they have less than 8 million usd. do the math ok? also they never gave proofs if they have these funds or not. they never published btc and eth addresses. we don't believe scammers again. no proof, no argument. transparency report is dogshit like nimiq. i can post also on medium that i am billionaire. with no proof i am broke.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

The project is a continuous shitshow scam. They are being sued by Robin Linus who is still the President of the Foundation and was "removed" from power by his teammates in order to take control over the money and because Robin became a severe cannabis drug abuser. In one year, they wasted about 5 million USD. From 12.8 USD ICO, now they own only 8 million USD. The burning rate is about $200,000 a month. And the wages of a developer is $200,000 a year without additional bonuses, travel expenses, chef, food & beverages. Most of the community left, most of the developers left and closed their apps (nimipet, philpool, nimbus, beepool, nimigames). The project is a scam. They confirmed that they use trading bots wasting ico money to keep the price afloat buying coins from the market. The entire project is a SHITCOIN and a continous SHITSHOW

yes yes. project is dead. gpu mining not profitable. nobody buys shitcoin nimiq anymore. 100% project dead. community devs left the project. only shillers with big bagholds remained shilling project. project will shutdown in 6-12 months because ICO funds evaporates.

***A flock of dogs are barking aggressively, the group continues to come***

Keep barking again.

sure sure,  caravan is wasting $200,000 per month. by end of the year, project bankrupt  Wink Wink

hehe, the caravan is leaking $250,000 per month actually. Happy new year to all nim investors !
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:00:34 PM

no no, totally false. 9 million with a 1.1 million dollar villa. so, now they have less than 8 million usd. do the math ok? also they never gave proofs if they have these funds or not. they never published btc and eth addresses. we don't believe scammers again. no proof, no argument. transparency report is dogshit like nimiq. i can post also on medium that i am billionaire. with no proof i am broke.

I already deducted the 1.1 Mio USD real estate from the total 9.9 Mio USD, but then it still is a 8.8 Mio USD (or after rounding 9 Mio USD), not less than 8 Mio USD...

It's easy to find their ETH address because of the nature of ETH.
- If you check their token sale contract, you can read from the contract and find the 'ethFundDeposit' address '0xefa351d189c367d109859afdf6f3d17eeb0825a5', which is a multi-signature wallet
- At the time of the transparency report (end of july 2018) '0xefa351d189c367d109859afdf6f3d17eeb0825a5' had a balance slightly above 10k ETH. This is near the claimed amount of 9.5k ETH mentioned in the transparency report.
- On Aug 27, '0xefa351d189c367d109859afdf6f3d17eeb0825a5' transferred 5.4k ETH to another multi-signature wallet at '0x847c590d780913b394290295a26ea172e12ffbf1', through transaction '0xa1a227497c108f6e8784c7c080789a9d6c45d29cfa4166c10058baab5c683250'. There was a discussion around this transfer at that time and the team confirmed it to be an internal transaction (and not as rumored, a payment for Binance)
- At the time of the AmA (Jan 11) '0xefa351d189c367d109859afdf6f3d17eeb0825a5' had a balance of 1k ETH and '0x847c590d780913b394290295a26ea172e12ffbf1' had a balance of 5.4k ETH, so a total of 6.4k ETH. This is also near the claimed amount of 6.5k ETH mentioned during the AmA.

I already did these checks when I first saw their claims and I bet others did as well. Everyone can verify all my findings easily through etherscan.
Of course the fact that they were not lying about their ETH funds doesn't say anything about BTC/Fiat/RealEstate part of their funds, but at least proofs parts of the transparency report and AmA statement to be valid.

As mentioned before, I think the team should definitely improve on communication, transparency and marketing. It shouldn't be necessary for me to get these numbers and addresses from the blockchain. But, on the other hand, most other ICOs don't even do such transparency reports, so this is definitely better than many others...
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:11:02 PM

whaat, whaaat !! you joking? the team has only $800,000 in eth from $12.9 million ico money. if this is not a scam, then what it is HuhHuh
Scamiq

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:19:38 PM

whaat, whaaat !! you joking? the team has only $800,000 in eth from $12.9 million ico money. if this is not a scam, then what it is HuhHuh

Heh. They will run out of ETH soon, and then if they want to keep paying their developers in ETH they will have to buy on the market.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:43:39 PM

Heh. They will run out of ETH soon, and then if they want to keep paying their developers in ETH they will have to buy on the market.

hahaha. in 3 months they need to buy new eth to pay developers. burning rate $250,000 a month. after 3 months all eth is gone. hihihi project is doomed and doomsday is near  Cheesy Cheesy
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:59:30 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 07:10:22 PM by andrewjaxx

Skypool stole Sushipool code for GPU  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

ZeroZeroZero666
@RichyBC There is part of code in skypool client that from sushipool, but I dont know before
And I have clear it on reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/ajn12t/using_gpu_to_mine_nimiq_at_skypool/  see the last line, I have told brantje the credit
And skypool 2% fee currently is true, you can't attack it without any proof
I use part of code is not 'stole', because I don't know its sushipool code before, and I have no way to stole sushipool code.

Ginghis
Sorry my friend. Will not happen again. Once again sorry!

ZeroZeroZero666
As far as I know its write by Mat, I have write the credit on the Reddit instruction
I get the opencl code from a anonymous email, the sender ask me to compatible with a dumb protocol and give me some code. This is not stole sushipool code.

brantje
We didn't give you any permission to use our code that is the problem.

ZeroZeroZero666
I say, I dont its your code before, its from an anonymous email and there is no name in the code

brantje
Forward me the mail pleae

ZeroZeroZero666
Its seems 2 months ago sushi opencl code
But I really dont know before

brantje
Again it's stolen, you don't have permission to use it
So if you want to avoid legal bullshit I suggest you take it down :wink:
We have enough evidence to prove the code is ours, and you just admitted it.

LTD2018
@ZeroZeroZero666 Forward the email so we can investigate, and also read our TOS: https://sushipool.com/#!/tos

brantje
You can use the gpu miner EhssanD
But not ours

ZeroZeroZero666
I just told the truth and the where code from, but I dont have to forward the email to you. Maybe its your two months ago code, but when its send to me, there is no name and the sender is anonymous, he just ask me to compatible with a protocol.
You just keeping attack skypool everywhere, forbid my post in reddit and telegram.
I think the community admin/moderator (sushi) is very centralization, prejudice and concentrate attacking me and skypool. I dont want to cooperate with sushi anymore, and I'll make pool or software in my way.

brantje
The code is an exact match to ours
As showed in the imgur

ZeroZeroZero666
Anyway, the 'official' community is your community

brantje
Using stolen code is illegal
And you know it

ZeroZeroZero666
okok, stolen code, illegel:confused:

Stefffffann
Is this discussion really necessary in the public?

ZeroZeroZero666
of course, I send normal public message, the delete by those sushi admin

brantje
Still waiting for that email
Nimiq_BotBOTToday at 9:06 PM

LTD2018
TOS: "Unless expressly authorized by mandatory legislation, the Software may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner or medium, in whole or in part, without prior written consent"

Stefffffann
The accusations wether true or not can be done seperately same about the email stuff. Please

ZeroZeroZero666
I told I receive it by email, not your website

brantje
Again @ZeroZeroZero666 you admitted that you received code which does not belong to you
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:22:25 PM

good finding andrew, i continue your work

Stefffffann
It's in nobody benefits of this

LTD2018
Then you shouldn't have any issue forwarding the email then correct?

ZeroZeroZero666
why I should ?
its my email, not your email

brantje
Well because it violates our IP

LTD2018
So we just need to take your word, right.

brantje
And we didn't give you permission to use it

ZeroZeroZero666
the email code is before you release gpu miner

brantje
Then send it

LTD2018
Then provide the full email thread for everyone to see, very simple

ZeroZeroZero666
why I need your permission, its from others, not sushi source and website

brantje
Because we wrote the source

ZeroZeroZero666
why I need to public to everyone

brantje
Not you
Don't play dumb

ZeroZeroZero666
If you want to ban me from each Nimiq community, just ban, I didn't like the sushi private community

brantje
You spread stolen software it's illigal in any community. Post an link to Windows 10 torrent on reddit and it gets removed right away

LTD2018
Basically your saying you have proof of a crime, but don't care abut sharing it correct.

ZeroZeroZero666
Because it make no meaning, you are the judger and admin, and you are the opposite of skypool:joy:

LTD2018
Well that makes you complicit and shows you're hiding more then your willing to admit.

dj_beatmaster
This is a nice fake story by @ZeroZeroZero666 receiving anonymous email with the code. Why you didn't told it days ago and defend yourself? When Richy now asks honestly, you made a fake story, because you can fight with Sushipool but you will not fight with Richy

ZeroZeroZero666
I could take a screenshot of the mail

brantje
Forward it

ZeroZeroZero666
because I think Richy is the official admin, not sushi guys

brantje
You can spoof mails

LTD2018
If he's email story is true, the best thing he can do is provided evidence for us to examine.

brantje
I want to check headers

dj_beatmaster
better post email header with exact info of receivers and servers and dates

brantje
And such

brantje
And then take down the stole software
@ZeroZeroZero666 please complete message
ZeroZeroZero666
@RichyBC

brantje
You could have send a mail to yourself

LTD2018
Why are you hiding the email source? use pastebin so we can see the entire thread

RichyBC
let's talk in pm azard
I'll let you guys know the outcome.

brantje
We still don't have given you any permission to use our code

ZeroZeroZero666
@RichyBC Do you think the email code need sushi guys permission ? and its before they release their close source gpu miner

RichyBC
:thumbsup:

brantje
It's our IP
So ges6

RichyBC
@brantje this is not healthy. I'll talk with both of you separately

vadjur
:thumbsup:

LTD2018
@RichyBC get to the bottom of this :cop:

brantje
Maybe create an channel

They are trying all their best to hide all this from the public. They are shady scumbags scamming ICO investors and hiding their dirt on private messages. The project is a SCAM and was setup as a SCAM!!!!
Scamiq

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:50:05 PM

Haha even the mining pools are scams.
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:37:43 PM

Haha even the mining pools are scams.

Indeed. Both pools show that selfishness attitudes. Sushi pool is manipulating the community to be in their favor. Have you ever seen closed source mining pools before? Nope. What a shitcoin with two pools closed source and then they fight each other that both of them stole source code each other. GPU mining sucks. The project went to the trash history of failed icos. They are fighting for stealing a closed source code when everything must be open source. This project is not only a trash coin, but it is a fucking bad joke. Developers left, they scammed ico investors for 12 millions of dollars, pools are scamming each other, gpu mining, people are mining for free, the team manipulates the price buying coins to keep the price afloat.

In a year and a half, half of the ico money went to dust. Nothing great was created. Nimiq will go definitely go to the trash history of icos. I am thankful I sold all my bag and I am done with the shitshow.
normana

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:49:26 PM

hahaha. in 3 months they need to buy new eth to pay developers. burning rate $250,000 a month. after 3 months all eth is gone. hihihi project is doomed and doomsday is near  Cheesy Cheesy

How is that a surprise for you? This was already mentioned in the AmA that they have 6500 ETH (1 Mio USD at that time). They also have 680 BTC (2.7 Mio USD) and 5.1 Mio. USD in Fiat.
I don't think they are required to pay devs in ETH, they can also pay in BTC, USD or NIM, so they don't need to buy ETH to pay devs... In fact, given the low amount of transactions on the ETH wallet, I bet they don't normally pay team members with ETH.
Also it was probably a very good idea to not have many ETH anymore, the price of ETH is now half of what it was during the ICO, so they saved a lot of money by selling their ETH to BTC and USD.

Have you ever seen closed source mining pools before? Nope.

All major Bitcoin mining pools are closed source. The crypto currency mining industry usually is only interested in maximizing their profits, they don't share the ideology of crypto currencies and open-source...

In a year and a half, half of the ico money went to dust. Nothing great was created. Nimiq will go definitely go to the trash history of icos. I am thankful I sold all my bag and I am done with the shitshow.

12.9 Mio. USD (number from robin.nimiq see above) to 9.9 Mio. USD is not exactly reduced by half. In fact it is less than 1/4th used...
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:09:12 PM

How is that a surprise for you? This was already mentioned in the AmA that they have 6500 ETH (1 Mio USD at that time). They also have 680 BTC (2.7 Mio USD) and 5.1 Mio. USD in Fiat.
I don't think they are required to pay devs in ETH, they can also pay in BTC, USD or NIM, so they don't need to buy ETH to pay devs... In fact, given the low amount of transactions on the ETH wallet, I bet they don't normally pay team members with ETH.
Also it was probably a very good idea to not have many ETH anymore, the price of ETH is now half of what it was during the ICO, so they saved a lot of money by selling their ETH to BTC and USD.

All major Bitcoin mining pools are closed source. The crypto currency mining industry usually is only interested in maximizing their profits, they don't share the ideology of crypto currencies and open-source...

12.9 Mio. USD (number from robin.nimiq see above) to 9.9 Mio. USD is not exactly reduced by half. In fact it is less than 1/4th used...

Marvin, are you stupid? 9.9 - 1.1 million dollar villa means 8.8 million USD. Now their 680 BTC + 6500 ETH is worth 8.2 million usd. Taking, in consideration $250,000 burning rate for january, it means that now they have only 7.9 million available. Also, I have seen that they round up all the numbers. They also have only 6,400 ETH available and not 6,500 ETH available as they have been lying in the AMA to make the number a little bit bigger than in reality. So, I can bet many of the numbers were increased. Robin was saying that they have about 7 million usd. It looks that Robin Linus, the cannabis drug addict was right that they have only 7 million usd left.

From 12.9 Mio USD to 7 in a year and a couple of months means -46% since the ICO investment.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 09:24:23 PM by nimiqshitcoin

hahaha. in 3 months they need to buy new eth to pay developers. burning rate $250,000 a month. after 3 months all eth is gone. hihihi project is doomed and doomsday is near  Cheesy Cheesy

Marvin, are you stupid? 9.9 - 1.1 million dollar villa means 8.8 million USD. Now their 680 BTC + 6500 ETH is worth 8.2 million usd. Taking, in consideration $250,000 burning rate for january, it means that now they have only 7.9 million available. Also, I have seen that they round up all the numbers. They also have only 6,400 ETH available and not 6,500 ETH available as they have been lying in the AMA to make the number a little bit bigger than in reality. So, I can bet many of the numbers were increased. Robin was saying that they have about 7 million usd. It looks that Robin Linus, the cannabis drug addict was right that they have only 7 million usd left.

From 12.9 Mio USD to 7 in a year and a couple of months means -46% since the ICO investment.

The project is a continuous shitshow scam. The team is being sued by Robin Linus, who is still the President of the Foundation. They initially claimed that they removed "removed" Robin from power due to his Cannabis Drug Abuse, but in reality they took control over power and the ICO money. Later on, we learned that they were always lying about Robin's research, and we uncover that Robin Linus became a severe cannabis drug abuser. In one year, they wasted about 5 million USD. From 12.8 USD ICO, now they own only 7-8 million USD. The burning rate is about $250,000 a month. The wages of their great developers who didn't push not even 20 commints last month is $200,000 a year without additional bonuses, travel expenses, chef, food & beverages. Most of the community left, most of the developers left and closed their apps (nimipet, philpool, nimbus, beepool, nimigames). The project is a scam and a continuous shitshow. They confirmed that they use trading bots wasting ico money to keep the price afloat buying coins from the market. The entire project is a SHITCOIN and a continuous SHITSHOW

Scamiq

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:27:08 PM

hahaha. in 3 months they need to buy new eth to pay developers. burning rate $250,000 a month. after 3 months all eth is gone. hihihi project is doomed and doomsday is near  Cheesy Cheesy

The project is a continuous shitshow scam. The team is being sued by Robin Linus, who is still the President of the Foundation. They initially claimed that they removed "removed" Robin from power due to his Cannabis Drug Abuse, but in reality they took control over power and the ICO money. Later on, we learned that they were always lying about Robin's research, and we uncover that Robin Linus became a severe cannabis drug abuser. In one year, they wasted about 5 million USD. From 12.8 USD ICO, now they own only 7-8 million USD. The burning rate is about $250,000 a month. The wages of their great developers who didn't push not even 20 commints last month is $200,000 a year without additional bonuses, travel expenses, chef, food & beverages. Most of the community left, most of the developers left and closed their apps (nimipet, philpool, nimbus, beepool, nimigames). The project is a scam and a continuous shitshow. They confirmed that they use trading bots wasting ico money to keep the price afloat buying coins from the market. The entire project is a SHITCOIN and a continuous SHITSHOW

nimiqshitcoin I love what your doing here, keep on doing God's work to call out this scam. Hopefully we can stop further innocents putting their money in to this failed project.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:34:19 PM

nimiqshitcoin I love what your doing here, keep on doing God's work to call out this scam. Hopefully we can stop further innocents putting their money in to this failed project.

I was an ICO investor, just like you. Believing in their scam dream presented by the Scam Master Himself  Robin Linus, the pothead. This ended up as a personal war with the scammers. I won't stop until the scammers will get busted by the authorities and put under bars.
normana

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:43:11 AM

Marvin, are you stupid?

Who is Marvin?

9.9 - 1.1 million dollar villa means 8.8 million USD. Now their 680 BTC + 6500 ETH is worth 8.2 million usd. Taking, in consideration $250,000 burning rate for january, it means that now they have only 7.9 million available. Also, I have seen that they round up all the numbers. They also have only 6,400 ETH available and not 6,500 ETH available as they have been lying in the AMA to make the number a little bit bigger than in reality. So, I can bet many of the numbers were increased.

They can always have more accounts than the one I found. I would expect them to transfer smaller funds from the multi-signature wallet to a single-signature wallet, so they can have easier access (UX for most multi-signature wallets just sucks).

Also I just rechecked my numbers, and they actually have more than 6500 ETH (my 6400 ETH was rounded down, so it was my fault, not theirs): 1,073.38518119 ETH (@ 0xEFa351D189c367D109859AFdF6f3D17EEb0825a5) + 5,457.0405 ETH (@ 0x847C590d780913B394290295A26EA172e12fFbF1) = 6530,42568119 ETH. Again this is a lower bound, they could easily have more than that. So it looks like they were actually not rounding up, but rounding down. Maybe they wanted to trick us into thinking they have less than they actually have.

The AmA was done on Jan 11, so you shouldn't take the whole 200k USD monthly burn rate, because this is only half a month ago, but only deduct something like 100k USD.

Also you are now taking today prices for BTC and ETH, so to be correct you should also evaluate the ICO funds accordingly: 60,000 ETH (which was what they got in the ICO) is 6,955,082.24 USD today. They still have 6500 ETH left, so they only invested 53,500 ETH, which is 6,202,149.78 USD today. From 6,202,149.78 USD they were able to diversify into 1.1 Mio. USD worth of real estate (not a villa, they said its empty land in the AmA), 5.1 Mio. USD in cash and 2,415,400.80 USD worth of BTC (680 BTC at current price). If we consider only the Cash and BTC as movable funds, they still managed to earn 1.3 Mio. USD (made 7.5 Mio. USD from 6.2 Mio. USD) beside buying the empty land and all compensations and payments. So if you take it that way, they actually performed very well and had a net positive first 1.5 years, to be precise it is +21%. (I am not really serious about this now, just saying that your calculation also doesn't make a lot of sense). Given that they already delivered way more than half of what they proposed during the ICO, even -50% would have been fine to me.

But I still don't know why they actually should lie at us around this numbers? Could you explain what they earn from putting wrong numbers out (which probably is illegal given they are a Swiss non-profit foundation)? I don't think these saying have any influence on the price of NIM and I also think they are not very interested in increasing the price of NIM (at least until now they did no marketing in that direction).

I totally understand that some investors (by the way, you are still pending to proof you actually are one) are upset about the price. I might be too if I hadn't earned more than I lost through clever trading (or luck) of NET and NIM. But fortunately for me, I am still net positive with my Nimiq investment and as such am not blinded for the progress they are doing (for example in scalability research or UX improvements). If the NIM price wasn't that low, nobody would even care about their financial details as we do right now...
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:50:42 AM

Wow, I heard about this project back in 2017 and now I found it in Last posts and I can see mainnet started and mining too.
I would like to ask if someone is able to tell me about profitability.
Are there any profitability calculators for this coin?

It is the worst project ever. ICO Investors lost 99.9% of their investments. MIning in the browser is 10 times worst than mining with a GPU card in termainal. The project is a scam and a continous shitshow. The team is laundering the ICO money buying villas in Costa Rica. The Founder of the project was "removed" from the project because of his addiction to cannabis. Now Robin Linus, founder of nimiq is suing his teammates requesting 1/3 of ICO money for his own disposal

Thank you for your warning! This project seemed quite interesting for me in the past, but taking on mind facts you quoted I will rather avoid this project and don't waste more of my time.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:54:58 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 11:13:20 AM by nimiqshitcoin

Wow, I heard about this project back in 2017 and now I found it in Last posts and I can see mainnet started and mining too.

It is the worst project ever. ICO Investors lost 99.9% of their investments. MIning in the browser is 10 times worst than mining with a GPU card in termainal. The project is a scam and a continous shitshow. The team is laundering the ICO money buying villas in Costa Rica. The Founder of the project was "removed" from the project because of his addiction to cannabis. Now Robin Linus, founder of nimiq is suing his teammates requesting 1/3 of ICO money for his own disposal

Thank you for your warning! This project seemed quite interesting for me in the past, but taking on mind facts you quoted I will rather avoid this project and don't waste more of my time.

Hehehe  Grin Grin. First of all, the project is clinically dead. Secondly, the project indeed was hijacked by Philipp, Marvin, and Elion from cannabis drug abuser Robin Linus and transformed into a scam to launder all ICO money from stupid investors like me. They wasted 1.1 million dollar ICO money buying a villa in costa rica from one of their investors.  Today I got another insider information which blows everybody's mind. I will need to wait a few more days to confirm my insider information before releasing it to the public.
Scamiq

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

Hehehe  Grin Grin. First of all, the project is clinically dead. Secondly, the project indeed was hijacked by Philipp, Marvin, and Elion from cannabis drug abuser Robin Linus and transformed into a scam to launder all ICO money from stupid investors like me. They wasted 1.1 million dollar ICO money buying a villa in costa rica from one of their investors.  Today I got another insider information which blows everybody's mind. I will need to wait a few more days to confirm my insider information before releasing it to the public.

Wow excited to find out what the inside info is. This shitcoin is full of surprises!
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: