Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:01:56 PM

All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread
Name:  normana Date Registered:  28 December 2018, 16:46:57

Lol..
If their accusations are untrue why the team will not come here to refute it?
FUD is only fairytale - to have doubts is a good thing, and devs and supporters should dispel it

Team confirmed to run fake volume bot.

WARNING! NORMANA IS A SCAMMER PAID BY NIMIQ

Evidence that "Normana" is Marvin Wissfeld:

• His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for a year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and posted hundreds of messages within a couple days.
  • Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a sock puppet account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's fuckups
  • Normana even defends the team's excessive salaries
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is very similar to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos

good job guys! Really good finding. Now, I am convinced that they use sock puppet accounts to continue the scam and the shit show! Well done guys!

They started to manipulate the price again buying coins from the market using trading bots.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:21:03 AM

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). They claim substantial losses due to their Nimiq investments, yet fail to provide any proof that they actually invested. Rumors say that they come from another crypto project, assuming they are a direct competitor to Nimiq. Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
Name:  normana Date Registered:  28 December 2018, 16:46:57

Lol..
FUD is only fairytale - to have doubts is a good thing, and devs and supporters should dispel it

Yes, my user here on BitcoinTalk is rather new, but at least you can verify that I registered it before all those FUDers, so it makes no sense to argue that I created it to counter the FUD.... I have been an active community member of Nimiq since some month already. Mostly on Discord, so that's why I like to invite people there. Discussions are way cleaner there. https://discord.gg/cMHemg8

I guess most of the claims have already been refuted by the team, but they apparently decided not to waste their time on BitcoinTalk FUDers.... Just recently they did an AmA on Reddit, answering many open questions (some of which were raised due to lies from the aforementioned.

I am happy that I can help the team out here, so they can focus on development and don't need to deal with this. If this makes me a "shill", I am happy to take this title. I was not asked to do this and am not paid to do so - would be happy though, so if any from Nimiq is still reading this, feel free to PM me to ask for my NIM address.
saminer

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:48:49 AM

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). They claim substantial losses due to their Nimiq investments, yet fail to provide any proof that they actually invested. Rumors say that they come from another crypto project, assuming they are a direct competitor to Nimiq. Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).

Lol..

Why would the team waste their time responding to idiocracy? I would rather have them concentrate on the tasks at hand and only post their progress not respond to this nonsense.

Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:45:30 AM

All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread

Lol..

• His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for a year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and posted hundreds of messages within a couple days.
  • Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a sock puppet account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's fuckups
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is very similar to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos

good job guys! Really good finding. Now, I am convinced that they use sock puppet accounts to continue the scam and the shit show! Well done guys!

scam busted busted! project dead and a scam! everybody loses money

Today on the discord the miners are worried:

Someone has been burst mining NIM since at least the 19th
It takes away anywhere from 10-30% of blocks away from legitimate miners by swapping lots of hashpower onto the network, mining lots of fast blocks, then when difficulty catches up, swap off, wait until difficulty drops to normal, repeat
It's a mining strategy that takes advantage of a susceptible difficulty adjustment algorithm (DAA) especially simple moving averages
Legitimate miners are at a disadvantage because they have to work through the glut of high difficulty blocks after the attacker has swapped off

Nimiq cannot longer deliver it's promised browser-based javascript mined currency. Sadly to say, I turn off my miners and move to another - but working solution. Bye.

@Symphonys yeah but that's not an excuse to introduce changes that would weaken the network at scale
Not if Nimiq openly dreams of more widespread adoption
but the chain hopping is a serious problem that needs a solution

The spam attack issues are a real concern though if Nimiq is going for mass adoption.

@Vycid No one working on NIM or in this discord cares about making a  resilient network or fair distribution, it's not worth talking about anymore.

Nimiq won't make it to the future unless they fix this sadly.

Game over normana you cunt
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:49:38 AM

Lol..

It takes away anywhere from 10-30% of blocks away from legitimate miners by swapping lots of hashpower onto the network, mining lots of fast blocks, then when difficulty catches up, swap off, wait until difficulty drops to normal, repeat
It's a mining strategy that takes advantage of a susceptible difficulty adjustment algorithm (DAA) especially simple moving averages
Legitimate miners are at a disadvantage because they have to work through the glut of high difficulty blocks after the attacker has swapped off

Nimiq cannot longer deliver it's promised browser-based javascript mined currency. Sadly to say, I turn off my miners and move to another - but working solution. Bye.

@Symphonys yeah but that's not an excuse to introduce changes that would weaken the network at scale

The spam attack issues are a real concern though if Nimiq is going for mass adoption.

@Vycid No one working on NIM or in this discord cares about making a  resilient network or fair distribution, it's not worth talking about anymore.

burst mining yes yes. Confirmed burst mining attacks

https://i.imgur.com/HCjBlWY.png

coin is dead and is attacked
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:34:19 AM

Lol..

I can't stop laughing. Not only that the project is a scam, but hackers started to do burst mining attacks on the network increasing the difficulty and getting more rewards than it should.
F2b

Activity: 2113
Merit: 911

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:52:39 PM
Merited by normana (1)

I CAN WRITE BIGGER THAN YOU

LOL
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:00:45 PM

Lol looks like we got a triggered precious snowflake in here. Grin
normana

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:15:18 PM

digging not profitable !!
burst mining is confirmed

Again contradicting yourself: Nobody would be burst mining if mining is not profitable....

robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:19:40 PM

digging not profitable for honest miners why?

free cloud digging + burst attacks result in unprofitability for 99% of miners. only attackers and diggers with free electricity make a few bucks.

project is dead. really bad investment for diggers and investors.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:54:44 PM

Proof that "Normana" is Marvin Wissfeld

• Normana aka Marvin's Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
  • Normana aka Marvin's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana aka Marvin posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's fuckups
  • Normana aka Marvin even defends the team's excessive salaries
  • Normana aka Marvin created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana aka Marvin's style of writing is very similar to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana aka Marvin shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos

Marvin tries to cover up that they're not working anymore ( https://github.com/mar-v-in?org=nimiq-network&year_list=1 ) and they're laundering the ICO money via excessive salaries.
normana

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:25:38 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 04:45:07 PM by normana

digging not profitable for honest miners why?

free cloud digging + burst attacks result in unprofitability for 99% of miners. only attackers and diggers with free electricity make a few bucks.

There is no free electricity....
There is no free cloud. Test cloud environments (offered by aws, azure or google cloud) do not allow for mining, read their terms....
Even if there was free electricity or cloud for mining, those using them would be honest miners and everyone would be able to do it, so it's fine as well....

Proof that "Normana" is Marvin Wissfeld

This is not a proof, this is just something you made up. Many of your points a provably wrong
- I was mostly active in Discord, not Telegram, so that is why you see little activity from me on Telegram. I only go to Telegram if people in Discord write about it.
- My bitcointalk account is from December, "Robin drama" started in January. I indeed created my Reddit account lately to publish the survey there, but that was also before the "Robin drama".
- My total number of posts is 56, not hundreds. You and the other sockpuppets indeed went in the hundreds in total.
- I am not defendng team excessive salaries because I don't think they are excessive. The team stated that the highest salary (probably Robin or Philipp) is around $90/h with the average at $60/h. In my experience, that is not absurdly high in the IT field in general and according to studies found in the internet actually low for crypto currency industry.
- The survey was not fake, in fact some of the respondents faked data (a few claimed to be from Telegram or Discord but in fact came from BitcoinTalk), but there is nothing to do against that. I can also share the insight that people that came from BitcoinTalk on average had a way worse opinion than people coming from any other source. You have no way to proof that the survey is fake, I can provide as much as you'd like to proof the survey is real. So if you can say why you think the survey is fake (beside that you don't like its result), please go ahead so that I can debunk your claim.
- I think my knowledge of code is not very high. I know the details from a technical perspective, but I am neither JS nor Rust dev (I go with C/C++ instead) so I haven't looked to much in the code.

Funny thing is: You repeatedly asked for refund from the team, but refused to give any proof of being eligible for refund to me. If you'd think I am a team member, you should be willing to give me a proof - so my best guess is that you don't even think yourself what you are writing here.

coinfanatic

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:42:56 PM

I was mostly active in Discord, not Telegram

You posted hundreds of messages on Telegram and Reddit and all of them tried to justify Nimiq's scammy actions. Regular community members don't act like that. Even nimiq's paid admins engage in regular community conversations.

I couldn't find you on Discord. What is your nickname there? I would be very surprised to see that you enganged in any real conversation.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:45:42 PM

You posted hundreds of messages on Telegram and Reddit and all of them tried to justify Nimiq's scammy actions. Regular community members don't act like that. Even nimiq's paid admins engage in regular community conversations.

I couldn't find you on Discord. What is your nickname there? I would be very surprised to see that you enganged in any real conversation.

everybody knows normana is a sock puppet account of team nimiq namely marvin wissfeld who is cleaning all their shit. nimiq is attacked by chain hoping
coinfanatic

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:50:09 PM

My bitcointalk account is from December, "Robin drama" started in January.
You are proving my point with your shady excuses. You created your account only a couple days before the drama became public...

I indeed created my Reddit account lately to publish the survey there, but that was also before the "Robin drama".

Another shady excuse. In most of your posts you tried to justify the excessive salaries: https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander

andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:53:25 PM

My bitcointalk account is from December, "Robin drama" started in January.
You are proving my point with your shady excuses. You created your account only a couple days before the drama became public...

I indeed created my Reddit account lately to publish the survey there, but that was also before the "Robin drama".

Another shady excuse. In most of your posts you tried to justify the excessive salaries: https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander

I need to buy some popcorn to laugh on how stupid is Marvin and the rest of the scamiq team. Who wouldn't protect his $200,000 USD/year + bonuses job Huh That is a dream job and definitely he won't get a such kind of remuneration again in his entire life!
coinfanatic

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:53:39 PM

My total number of posts is 56, not hundreds. You and the other sockpuppets indeed went in the hundreds in total.

Another shady excuse. You posted hundreds of messages in Telegram trying to defend the team's scammy actions.
normana

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:54:27 PM

I don't justify scammy actions. I debunk lies. If there was something provably scammy ongoing with Nimiq (beside the low price, which is not the definition of scam at all), please point it out, maybe it will change my mind.
I use a different name on Discord, that can be linked to my real identity, so I am not going to share it here.

In most of your posts you tried to justify the excessive salaries: https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander

The excessive salaries story turned out to be a lie (made up by you and others here on BitcoinTalk), as I just wrote in the post you quoted.

Sidenote: It took coinfanatic 18 minutes to reply to my post, but it took robin.nimiq only less than 3 minutes to reply to coinfanatic to agree to what he said. This is a common pattern with those accounts: One of them writes something, and the others jump in within minutes to agree....
normana

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:01:06 PM

Quoting my old post, as I already answered to these lies. Come up with something new that wasn't already debunked and has actual relevance (how the hell is it relevant that one of the team members was drug addicted?)

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over money
3. Project financial troubles over $250,000 per month burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy is coming.
3. ICO Money laundering

And with "Facts proved by bitcointalkers" you probably meant "Stories made up by those few FUDers on bitcointalk.
1. Robin announced that he was a drug addict more than half a year ago, but is sober since then. Your accusations only started in January (because you opened the account only then) so basically after or around when he made it public and way after he was already sober. Also it wasn't you to prove it, it was Robin himself announcing it (and to be precise, there is still no proof at all, just his announcement, that he apparently deleted by now).
2. There is no proof of any pending internal struggles over money. The team announced they were willing to give Robin money under certain conditions for independent research and he was not willing to fulfill this conditions.
3. According to latest report in AmA, the burn rate is around $200k/month right now. Even a $250k/month burn rate would not cause financial trouble due to their announced holdings of more than $8 Mio.
4. Team confirmed to run low volume market making bot, no fake volume bot.
5. No price manipulation was ever proven. In fact, "attempts" of proofs done by some FUDers on bitcointalk were easy to debunk and did not prove anything.
6. GPU mining is available. There are no details as to when first GPU miners existed. Nimiq Team never claimed that there are no GPU miners or that they are unlikely or hard to create. Still FUDers on bitcointalk did nothing that contributed to a proof on this topic
7. According to swiss company register, the foundation board consists of multiple non team members and not all team members are in the foundation board. Removing from the team is independent of removing from foundation board.
8. Just recently the partnership with agora trade and presumably a third party in the financial sector was announced to create the first-of-its-kind, non-custodial fiat exchange. See https://twitter.com/agora_trade/status/1090502044165775360
9. Subjective, thus impossible to proof.
10/11. Even though some community projects were closed, others were started at the same time. Most of the community members that created projects they closed now, are still part of the community (ex. Blub, creator Beeppool, now closed, was still actively contributing in the Nimiq Discord these days and provided help with setting up a community seed node. He also still hosts one of the community seed nodes, actively contributing to the network).

TL;DR: Most of the "facts" are just lies, and none of them was proven by FUDers on bitcointalk, but actually only debunked or explained in detail by the team.

coinfanatic

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:02:12 PM

I use a different name on Discord, that can be linked to my real identity, so I am not going to share it here.

LOOOOOOL! Finally you admit that "Norman Alsbander" is a fake identity to spread lies.
Let me try to guess your real identity: IS IT MARVIN WISSFELD?

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: