Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:15:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131127 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:51:05 PM

I am more on the sidelines here and not too much into the detail, but still when I see so much trouble going on I would also just warn people to be cautious. In the end it's up to the dev team to prove the critics wrong.

We already tried a serious effort to clear this out for bitcointalk readers but is difficult to see those replies inside the sea of big red font. We have also been reporting to moderators about this behavior since the group of users:
Code:
yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq, Scamiq2 and matthewgpu
are clearly only interested in damaging the image of the project spreading lies with spammy messages that are not allowed on this forum. If you see any post of low value (like pretty much all posts from these users) you can also report it by clicking in report to moderator and add a comment saying how this post has zero value to any reader.

There is also an AMA on Reddit every month, where users have added the only fair questions that have came out of this group of users and as always we've answered them.

Follow us on twitter or instagram and you'll see what Nimiq is about  Smiley

This is EXACTLY HOW NIMIQ SCAM COIN IS HANDLING THEIR PROBLEMS! THEY ARE JUST BANNING EVERYBODY TO KEEP THE PROJECT LOOK ALIVE. This happens, while all ICO Investors lost 99.99% of their investment. They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally. Very soon, Robin Linus will start unloading the shady operations they do. They always lie. Isn't Robin Linus doing any research anymore? Or he is in a drug rehabilitation faccility?  You Scamers

Regarding your new website. Where is it? I can see one guy drawing on a paper while his computer is turned off. Pathetic liars. WIll the new website be on paper?
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:10:04 PM

I am more on the sidelines here and not too much into the detail, but still when I see so much trouble going on I would also just warn people to be cautious. In the end it's up to the dev team to prove the critics wrong.

We already tried a serious effort to clear this out for bitcointalk readers but is difficult to see those replies inside the sea of big red font. We have also been reporting to moderators about this behavior since the group of users:
Code:
yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq, Scamiq2 and matthewgpu
are clearly only interested in damaging the image of the project spreading lies with spammy messages that are not allowed on this forum. If you see any post of low value (like pretty much all posts from these users) you can also report it by clicking in report to moderator and add a comment saying how this post has zero value to any reader.

There is also an AMA on Reddit every month, where users have added the only fair questions that have came out of this group of users and as always we've answered them.

Follow us on twitter or instagram and you'll see what Nimiq is about  Smiley

This is EXACTLY HOW NIMIQ SCAM COIN IS HANDLING THEIR PROBLEMS! THEY ARE JUST BANNING EVERYBODY TO KEEP THE PROJECT LOOK ALIVE. This happens, while all ICO Investors lost 99.99% of their investment. They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally. Very soon, Robin Linus will start unloading the shady operations they do. They always lie. Isn't Robin Linus doing any research anymore? Or he is in a drug rehabilitation faccility?  You Scamers

Regarding your new website. Where is it? I can see one guy drawing on a paper while his computer is turned off. Pathetic liars. WIll the new website be on paper?

I didn't post in a while as I was busy with my company. They consider that each of us is a boogeyman. All this, while we only uncover their scam and their shady operations. Their organisation is so dark that they didn't even know that they can not fire Robin Linus while they took control over the ICO money. As a former ICO Investor, I am totally disappointed about this trash coin. Not only that our ICO coins are worth nothing now, but they also censor everything and reduce everyone to silence. They automatically ignore us and put us on the trash bin. They are the toxic ones because now they are on the last phase of burning all ICO money and vaporizing it.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:53:49 PM

They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally.
Well, I'd say he tried to ruin everything. Now he is gone, there only is an echo of him (due to you reposting it).

Are you being serious? Have you ever checked how professional designers work? Using pen and paper to draft the concept is completely normal....

I am one of their ICO investors. I have lost all my money. They are not interested to help investors, they are only interested to get the $200,000 a year salary and for the shit show to continue.
I didn't post in a while as I was busy with my company.

And with "didn't post in a while" you mean, didn't post for 3 days?

Something interesting to think about: If you are an ICO investor, you probably have some stack of NIM. If that's true, why are you trying to hurt the project? If you were successful, this would even further reduce the value of your NIM, so you'd be loosing money. Stupidest investor ever - or maybe not an investor at all and just lying?
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:31:50 PM

yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
3. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
3. ICO Money laundering

BTW: Many other things can be added on this list  Wink

prokect is a scam. no answer yet
CatcherDream

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:30:55 AM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
saminer

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:03:28 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 04:47:43 AM by saminer

For a proof of concept of how Nimiq Keyguard works for a seamless online store checkout, visit NIMIQ Webshop

While you're there, you can grab some swag or get your very own Nimiq branded Ledger Nano S. Nimiq is on the move!

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

NImiqNews

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:37:38 AM

If there's something Nimiq truly loves, it's open source and free software

https://github.com/nimiq-network/core

andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:30:58 AM

These people are pathetic liars.  

What open source? When the source code was developed more than 90% by 2 people and 99% of the code is developed by themselves.
Proof https://i.imgur.com/txtquIL.png

What open source? When there is almost no activity on the main repository?  
Proof https://i.imgur.com/82JQLwq.png
The project is a bad joke and an intelligent way to scam people. They did an ICO raised shit tons of money from stupid investors (including me). Now they are just laundering that ICO money making it legit. PROJECT IS A SCAM.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:58:09 AM

Evidence that "Normana" is a fake account of Nimiq:

• Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana (aka Marvin) posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's shady actions
  • He never posted any authentic content.
  • Normana even defends the team's excessive salaries as if he's benefiting himself
  • He admitted that "Norman Alsbander" is a fake identity
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is identical to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana (aka Marvin) shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos
  • His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for one year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and tried to cover nimiq's scam.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:13:59 PM

• Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana (aka Marvin) posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's shady actions
  • Normana even defends the team's excessive salaries as if he's benefiting himself
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is identical to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana (aka Marvin) shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base and often argues with insider infos
  • His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for one year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and tried to cover nimiq's scam.

They are always lying and hiding using fake identities and sockpuppet accounts.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

They have a cannabis drug addict as founder who is ruining everything. They should solve their issues internally.
Well, I'd say he tried to ruin everything. Now he is gone, there only is an echo of him (due to you reposting it).

Something interesting to think about: If you are an ICO investor, you probably have some stack of NIM. If that's true, why are you trying to hurt the project? If you were successful, this would even further reduce the value of your NIM, so you'd be losing money. Stupidest investor ever - or maybe not an investor at all and just lying?

LIE LIE!!!! ROBIN LINUS, THE CANNABIS DRUG ABUSER IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION AND IN CHARGE WITH THIS SCAM

Indeed. Robin Linus, the pothead founder is still the active president of the foundation. An insider told me that they have signed already a contract worth millions of dollars with Robin Linus in order to make Robin Linus exit scam the project and let the rest of the team to cash in the rest of the ICO money.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:25:50 PM

yes yes. another day with no answers to this facts. they hide everything. when you ask questions they want to move you on discord where everything is censored to avoid answering to important questions... project is a scam full with censorship

Exactly. This is how they keep the scam afloat. They created 2-3 full censorship groups (Telegram, Discord, and Reddit). Over there they promote the scam. If anybody ask a legit questin about their shady organization, they instantly ban everybody.

I have updated my list

Facts proved by bitcointalkers

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
3. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
4. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
5. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
6. GPU mining since main net Smiley
7. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
8. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
9. Lack of vision
10. Most of the community left already
11. Most developers left already.
12. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
13. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
14. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
15. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
16. ICO investors lost all their money.

Rumors that will be proven soon

1. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
2. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
3. ICO Money laundering

BTW: Many other things can be added on this list  Wink

You can see that they avoid answers to these questions. Do you remember when they were not answering insiders' information that Robin Linus was taking drugs? Always, they were making jokes that such things are impossible. Then, the founder himself exposed that he is a cannabis drug abuser. Where is the research Richy? No more lies? Someone caught you lying?

By the way: WHERE IS ROBIN LINUS HuhHuhHuh

As expected no answers.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:26:22 PM

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:17:09 AM

they manipulate price. they buy coins from market to avoid going to zero.
saminer

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:11:08 AM

Warning to newcomers:

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132 are all recently created accounts by followers of a failing crypto project that think by attacking Nimiq, it will somehow magically make theirs better. Their sole purpose is a coordinated childish attack to FUD and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

To stay uptodate with the project progress and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

*** the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on ***

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:42:39 AM

I want to tell you thumbs up for all your time wasted to uncover this scam.
So guys, you have done an amazing job to uncover their shady operations and lies.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

Moderators started to delete our comments arguing that my comments. Here are some of my comments which were deleted yesterday and today.

Something interesting to think about: If you are an ICO investor, you probably have some stack of NIM. If that's true, why are you trying to hurt the project? If you were successful, this would even further reduce the value of your NIM, so you'd be loosing money. Stupidest investor ever - or maybe not an investor at all and just lying?

LIE LIE!!!! ROBIN LINUS, THE CANNABIS DRUG ABUSER (he addmited this) IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION AND IN CHARGE WITH THIS SCAM.
Robin Linus  is still the founder and active president of the nimiq foundation. They always lie about this telling investor and everybody that he was removed from the project, but Robin Linus is still the president of the project. They are still disputing an on-going fight over the ICO money.

Another comment removed

You are literally lying. From your telegram comments last day it shows that literally he has exited the project and you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about Robin, the founder and main guy behind this project. This is due the fact, you are hired to keep the lie to get rolling day after day.

These are your comments about the disappeared of Robin from the project. It shows clearly that you don't know where Robin is and what he is doing. Definitely he is not doing any "research" as you are saying.
https://i.imgur.com/pY6arO6.png

Why did you post a video that is 11 months old as a proof of Robin participation in the project? It doesn't make any sense. The only sense you make, is that there is no involvement of Robin in this project for 10-11 months.

Why would you lie? Simple. The founder exited the project, the project will become bankrupt next year with all the ICO money, and you Richy are hired to keep the community afloat a few more months.

Simple facts:

- Robin is still part of the project.
- Robin has been focusing only on research for the last 6 months. Other members of the team met with him recently to analyze his research approach.
- Somebody in Nimiq Telegram asked why he is not part of meetups. I shared a video of THE FIRST meetup and explained that he also didn't participate in this meetup even though he was in the next room coding.
- There are 3 founders, a Team of developers and an entire community behind Nimiq.
- This is all true. You can decide not to believe it, that's your own right. But it is the truth.

LIES AND LIES. CONFIRMED TO BE LIES AFTER 3-4 WEEKS.  ROBIN LINUS, the founder himself admitted that he was taking cannabis and was hospitalized to get back on track.

INSIDERS KNOW BETTER THAN THE SCAMMERS.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:53:46 PM

I just read that someone is earning $180,000, but has that been confirmed by the team itself or who found out that information?

Robin Linus, the cannabis addict founder went berserk asking the team to reduce their salaries from $200,000 + bonuses per year down to $80,000. Pretty much nothing happened. They are just laundering the money through bonuses, additional expenses, travel, salaries. Just imagine that housing, food & beverages, travel, and IT equipments are separate from the salary and bonuses. They posted that just one of the dev is making $90 an hour without additional costs. PROJECT IS A SCAM

Cannabis isn't cheap if you smoke it all year long so please, don't you want the CEO of your project have plenty of it if he is addicted? Wink
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:12:26 PM

I just read that someone is earning $180,000, but has that been confirmed by the team itself or who found out that information?

Robin Linus, the cannabis addict founder went berserk asking the team to reduce their salaries from $200,000 + bonuses per year down to $80,000. Pretty much nothing happened. They are just laundering the money through bonuses, additional expenses, travel, salaries. Just imagine that housing, food & beverages, travel, and IT equipments are separate from the salary and bonuses. They posted that just one of the dev is making $90 an hour without additional costs. PROJECT IS A SCAM

Cannabis isn't cheap if you smoke it all year long so please, don't you want the CEO of your project have plenty of it if he is addicted? Wink

Insider information confirmed that they signed "a multi-million dollar contract funding Robin Linus in order to make him resign from the foundation". The contract is from the ICO money
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:14:22 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 06:26:57 PM by Nimiq

These users are irrational FUDers interested only in damaging Nimiq's reputation with lies (you can check their entire history of messages are aggressive non-factual posts in this thread):

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

We have answered their non-factual claims and also held a live Reddit AMA session recently (they didn't joined of course) where we answered questions about the salaries of the team. In summary:

"Most people on the team get paid full time of 40 hours per week during the 52 weeks of the year, but it would also be fair to mention that most team members commit way more than 40 hours per week but do not bill their extra time to Nimiq. The rates for the gross compensations in Nimiq goes from $20 to $90 per hour. The average salary  is at about $65/h, the total range for developers is $50-$90/h. This is well within arm’s length principle given qualification and competition for talent in this space. Team members receive their payment in BTC, ETH and NIM. In total more than 16% of the payment is in NIM. Other contributors also receive a significant portion of their remuneration in NIM to align incentives."

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: