Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 253383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

I hope XEL will return 2k.
Because I will buy as much as possible with that price.
That is a very good price to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
Merited by Alex__71 (1)

Perhaps you are right in it. But that as recently everything slides without stopping, I read many opinion at a forum and many in despair. From outside it is even interesting to watch it people.

And meanwhile, the team it seems told about a prize about a breaking solution. Who can try the hand in it?
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

2K is still pretty expensive to me, maybe 1K is more appropriate, considering all altcoins are being destroyed and more supply opportunities are the right choice.
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

2K is still pretty expensive to me, maybe 1K is more appropriate, considering all altcoins are being destroyed and more supply opportunities are the right choice.

Ah yes I completely agree, and we'll clearly have the chance to buy Bitcoin at $71 and Ethereum at $6 when this downtrend is over.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

Ah yes I completely agree, and we'll clearly have the chance to buy Bitcoin at $71 and Ethereum at $6 when this downtrend is over.
😂

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Donations is so humanized. Nice work guys. There are several projects claiming to build decentralized supercomputer, such as SONM, Golem and they are very close to do it. Golem is releasing beta soon and SONM will roll out production ready in August. What ELA offers in better way? Thanks

I second this question and would like to ask. Whats next now?
if you haven't already, i would recommend you guys get your hands dirty and try out uploading and mining work packages (simple sample). few of us did it and it works like a swiss clock. next step is that ek will give us more complicated sample to mine and actually earn bounties for submitted shares, for now bounties are set to 0. of course this all is happening on testnet atm. it would also be cool if some devs would join and code even more work packages in ePL so we can do more intensive testing..
so far supercomputer works as promised, there is more work with frontend but backend mechanics is working as intended.
huge respect to ek and coralreefer, amazing work with ePL, xel miner and core client.

Totally agree !
This project will be rocking soon in the future on mainnet. For now we need people to look into the code, for testing, and for just watching it working Smiley

Thanks for all those codes, EK the great, Coralreefer and others!
when will mainnet release? Do you think this coin can moon without good marketing? Team havent funds for it, right?
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

Donations is so humanized. Nice work guys. There are several projects claiming to build decentralized supercomputer, such as SONM, Golem and they are very close to do it. Golem is releasing beta soon and SONM will roll out production ready in August. What ELA offers in better way? Thanks

I second this question and would like to ask. Whats next now?
if you haven't already, i would recommend you guys get your hands dirty and try out uploading and mining work packages (simple sample). few of us did it and it works like a swiss clock. next step is that ek will give us more complicated sample to mine and actually earn bounties for submitted shares, for now bounties are set to 0. of course this all is happening on testnet atm. it would also be cool if some devs would join and code even more work packages in ePL so we can do more intensive testing..
so far supercomputer works as promised, there is more work with frontend but backend mechanics is working as intended.
huge respect to ek and coralreefer, amazing work with ePL, xel miner and core client.

Totally agree !
This project will be rocking soon in the future on mainnet. For now we need people to look into the code, for testing, and for just watching it working Smiley

Thanks for all those codes, EK the great, Coralreefer and others!
when will mainnet release? Do you think this coin can moon without good marketing? Team havent funds for it, right?

Plenty of Elastic supporters have already stated they would support funding a marketing team when the time is right. I really don't expect funding to be a problem in the long run, but marketing will only happen when decided it is the correct time by the team.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

There is an ongoing discussion about Golem and its work verification procedure.
Someone is running a bad Golem node that renders an Elastic advertisement  Tongue and gets positive work verification:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/881ip0/huge_security_issue_in_golem_0140_discovered/

More details on that security issue can be found below - the author admits being XEL fan   Wink
https://github.com/supercomputers/security_audits/blob/master/GolemKanbanana.md

Wow, simply amazing! I had a good laugh, i doubt GNT is though. After all that money and "team" members, they were defeated by one guy with an old ACER,  Roll Eyes - meanwhile XEL  Cool

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

There is an ongoing discussion about Golem and its work verification procedure.
Someone is running a bad Golem node that renders an Elastic advertisement  Tongue and gets positive work verification:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/881ip0/huge_security_issue_in_golem_0140_discovered/

More details on that security issue can be found below - the author admits being XEL fan   Wink
https://github.com/supercomputers/security_audits/blob/master/GolemKanbanana.md

Wow, simply amazing! I had a good laugh, i doubt GNT is though. After all that money and "team" members, they were defeated by one guy with an old ACER,  Roll Eyes - meanwhile XEL  Cool

Well, I think there was a discussion about this kind of problem, and that it will arise at some point, but Golem team has always claimed they have methods to resolve it.
They've been confident that a reputation system, together with other verification methods, is panacea for such issues.
EK was also sceptic about Golem's ideas for decentralized rendering (as far as I remember).
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

Easter-Hackathon is up and you can participate until Sunday.

What we are basically looking for is a very cool retargeting mechanism for our artificial "blockchain" implemented in a simplified simulator.
If you are interested in hacking around a bit, and if you like to have those $500 worth of Bitcoin, then feel free to participate!

All instructions and information as well as the java based simulator that you will be working with can be found here:
https://github.com/OrdinaryDude/BlockchainHackathonEaster2018

Hi EK, I'm having trouble forging in the online XEL wallet (i've waited beyond the 750 confirmation blocks) - when I input my passphrase it says "Cannot forge with more than 1 accounts on the same node" - I feel like i'm missing some information on how to do it right.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

Easter-Hackathon is up and you can participate until Sunday.

What we are basically looking for is a very cool retargeting mechanism for our artificial "blockchain" implemented in a simplified simulator.
If you are interested in hacking around a bit, and if you like to have those $500 worth of Bitcoin, then feel free to participate!

All instructions and information as well as the java based simulator that you will be working with can be found here:
https://github.com/OrdinaryDude/BlockchainHackathonEaster2018

Hi EK, I'm having trouble forging in the online XEL wallet (i've waited beyond the 750 confirmation blocks) - when I input my passphrase it says "Cannot forge with more than 1 accounts on the same node" - I feel like i'm missing some information on how to do it right.

You need to run a node yourself if you want to forge.

https://github.com/unvo1d/Elastic-XEL-Litewallet.git

https://github.com/OrdinaryDude?tab=repositories

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

You could create some BTT forum accounts, make a lot of pointless posts to get your post count up, join some signature campaigns, and then use the sig bounty $$ to buy some XEL. Sounds pretty stupid, but guess what, I'm literally doing this right now, and getting ~100 USD a week for posting 25 times with this BYteball signature. It's the only way to make any money in crypto from scratch, that's why this forum is full of posts like yours, and replies like mine!

edit, I will use my bounty to buy XEL, that makes the effort worthwhile
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

You could create some BTT forum accounts, make a lot of pointless posts to get your post count up, join some signature campaigns, and then use the sig bounty $$ to buy some XEL. Sounds pretty stupid, but guess what, I'm literally doing this right now, and getting ~100 USD a week for posting 25 times with this BYteball signature. It's the only way to make any money in crypto from scratch, that's why this forum is full of posts like yours, and replies like mine!

that's not a stupid idea....but, Big Naturals, you have to think that you are still a newbie, and to make some money with signature campaign, you need to grow up your ranking on the forum and since the introduction of merit system, it's very difficult.
Big Naturals

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
Merited by drays (1)

that's not a stupid idea....but, Big Naturals, you have to think that you are still a newbie, and to make some money with signature campaign, you need to grow up your ranking on the forum and since the introduction of merit system, it's very difficult.

I only do Sig campaigns for coins I believe in, I would wear an XEL Sig for nothing because EK is a crypto legend in my mind, and what he does, and how he does it is very classy imo.

Since the merit system came in chances of me ever getting to hero is unlikely, but i don't care, this forum is past its glory days, slack and discord and telgram are the places for good reliable info now. Crypto would benefit from a real open forum without censorship and all the Sig spam, if I were in charge I would BAN Sig campaigns for money. I only do this byteball one coz tonych the dev is old school guy without any ICO.
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

I wear this Sig for nothing for a about a Year now. I just like this Project.

Not sure if the links are still OK, have to check...

Edit: Still fine.

Code:
[center][table][tr][td] [size=16pt][b][color=skyblue]Join the Elastic revolution!  [/color][/b][/size][/td]
[td][b][size=12pt]Elastic[/size][size=10pt] - [i]The Decentralized Supercomputer[/i] [/size][/b]
[url=http://elastic.pw/][size=6pt][color=#778899]ELASTIC WEBSITE [/size][/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.0][size=6pt][color=#778899] | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | [/size][/url][url=https://elasticfans.herokuapp.com/][size=6pt][color=#778899] ELASTIC SLACK |[/color][/size][/url][url=https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/][size=6pt][color=#778899] ELASTIC FORUM[/color][/size][/url][/td] [/tr] [/table][/center]

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Big Naturals

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

I wear this Sig for nothing for a about a Year now. I just like this Project.

Not sure if the links are still OK, have to check...

Edit: Still fine.

Code:
[center][table][tr][td] [size=16pt][b][color=skyblue]Join the Elastic revolution!  [/color][/b][/size][/td]
[td][b][size=12pt]Elastic[/size][size=10pt] - [i]The Decentralized Supercomputer[/i] [/size][/b]
[url=http://elastic.pw/][size=6pt][color=#778899]ELASTIC WEBSITE [/size][/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.0][size=6pt][color=#778899] | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | [/size][/url][url=https://elasticfans.herokuapp.com/][size=6pt][color=#778899] ELASTIC SLACK |[/color][/size][/url][url=https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/][size=6pt][color=#778899] ELASTIC FORUM[/color][/size][/url][/td] [/tr] [/table][/center]

Hey cool, I will use that Sig in a couple of weeks time,

Is there any more news on the golem 'hack, can someone tech minded summarise what the issue exactly was?
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

I was wondering what it took to forge.  Have to run your own node.  Cool, I think i'll take a look at that.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

Elastic need more exchanges and also need motivate people to participate this project.

it may have a big picture as IPFS.
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Elastic is based on cryptography and currency technology. Elastic uses "higher power" to avoid P2P network attacks that restrain malicious behaviors.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Elastic need more exchanges and also need motivate people to participate this project.

it may have a big picture as IPFS.

XEL awailable on Bittrex, but of cource, more exchanges can attract more people to this project. And for this we need constant marketing efforts of the team itself.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: