Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTB] The BitBar Information Thread  (Read 180232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
userpike

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Payment ecosystem for world shipping industry

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 05:58:51 AM

small update for the bitbar wallet
added networkhashps mostly for the pools that are set up to show network hash.
No link for windows-qt wallet as of yet.

web site http://bitbar.co/
source https://github.com/Crypto-Currency/Bitbar/

*EDIT*
windows qt wallet links are now up on our web site and github

not sure whats going on but i don't see coin control in the new windows version also not sure what the new update is exactly

I also just realized i was running a 4.3.008 version.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:14:24 AM

*EDIT*

not sure whats going on but i don't see coin control in the new windows version also not sure what the new update is exactly

I lost all my current work when I switched work stations. I pushed my updates to github, then I rebuilt my work environment (virtual box) and did a pull from github, and opps, I lost all my work and have to basically start over.
Even my backup was screwed, some of the new edits went missing when I zipped the directory 'for safe keeping'
I thought I had one more backup on my own personal github depo - but nooooo --

Anyway - the update is basically for the exchanges and pools. I added an api call so they can get a guesstimate of the total network hash to display.

in the console you can type getmininginfo and get back something like : "networkhashps" : 374237612
which is 374 Mh

The wallet has some color added to it and a bitbar logo, but I can't remember if the previous version had that or not.
I really confused myself, all well -
userpike

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:54:09 AM

*EDIT*

I lost all my current work when I switched work stations. I pushed my updates to github, then I rebuilt my work environment (virtual box) and did a pull from github, and opps, I lost all my work and have to basically start over.
Even my backup was screwed, some of the new edits went missing when I zipped the directory 'for safe keeping'
I thought I had one more backup on my own personal github depo - but nooooo --

Anyway - the update is basically for the exchanges and pools. I added an api call so they can get a guesstimate of the total network hash to display.

in the console you can type getmininginfo and get back something like : "networkhashps" : 374237612
which is 374 Mh

The wallet has some color added to it and a bitbar logo, but I can't remember if the previous version had that or not.
I really confused myself, all well -

I have Bitbar-master.zip DLed 11/6/15 just sayin..  Dunno if it will help or not.

Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:14:21 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 08:34:52 AM by Spidersbox

I have Bitbar-master.zip DLed 11/6/15 just sayin..  Dunno if it will help or not.
Na - thanks anyway. I enjoy programming, and the do-over may help me remember to check my backups BEFORE deleting  Grin

The next update should have the staking icon to let you know if you are staking, and give a extremely rough guess at how long to wait until you get rewarded.
     (you have a 50% chance of reward in 3 days)

There are no plans for a mandatory wallet update.
 *  mandatory updates are required when changing things like staking time, reward amounts - things that affect transactions going onto the blockchain, the stuff I'm doing is mostly cosmetic, and information about things already on the blockchain.

Maybe I will come up with an actual 'plan' - but right now I'm just sort of winging it  Smiley

My list of 'development' ideas are:
coin control (again  Smiley )
a limited block chain explorer -
user select-able color scheme (skins)
auto update for windows clients (maybe - I'm still looking into the security risks, this probably won't happen, but maybe)
an option to send a percentage of your stake rewards to a charity (like a bitbar fund donation), or 'savings' account (separate wallet ??)

That should keep me busy for a while
userpike

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:22:21 PM

I have Bitbar-master.zip DLed 11/6/15 just sayin..  Dunno if it will help or not.
Na - thanks anyway. I enjoy programming, and the do-over may help me remember to check my backups BEFORE deleting  Grin

The next update should have the staking icon to let you know if you are staking, and give a extremely rough guess at how long to wait until you get rewarded.

*  mandatory updates are required when changing things like staking time, reward amounts - things that affect transactions going onto the blockchain, the stuff I'm doing is mostly cosmetic, and information about things already on the blockchain.

Maybe I will come up with an actual 'plan' - but right now I'm just sort of winging it  Smiley

auto update for windows clients (maybe - I'm still looking into the security risks, this probably won't happen, but maybe)
an option to send a percentage of your stake rewards to a charity (like a bitbar fund donation), or 'savings' account (separate wallet ??)

alright so the Bitbar_CC version that can be found on the thread can still be used, correct?

Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:43:48 PM

alright so the Bitbar_CC version that can be found on the thread can still be used, correct?
yes.
userpike

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 05:49:43 AM

If you use a program called Recuva you might be able to recover your deleted files. It is freeware without support or 24.95 with support but you don't need support. I used it in a data forensics course, it was a good tool. I also used it to recover some wallet.dat files I lost. https://www.piriform.com/recuva check it out.

Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:57:30 AM

If you use a program called Recuva you might be able to recover your deleted files. It is freeware without support or 24.95 with support but you don't need support. I used it in a data forensics course, it was a good tool. I also used it to recover some wallet.dat files I lost. https://www.piriform.com/recuva check it out.
I'll make a note of that.
I went through a backup of my backups and actually found a good zip of the wallet with coin control, but I like the one I'm working on now.  Better version (the first one was bottlecaps, the one I'm on now if from Diamond), and better graphics - the tool bar buttons have color and rounded corners.
userpike

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 11:06:49 PM

- the tool bar buttons have color and rounded corners.

so cute.. lol Cheesy

userpike

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

What's so cool about Diamond? I thought about getting some but ya, haven't motivated myself.

Network hashrate is really down now on BTB, my hashpower is accounting for pretty close to half of the total. I will hit mad blocks tonight.

I think the price drop has deterred miners because of profitability.

Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:14:52 AM

What's so cool about Diamond? I thought about getting some but ya, haven't motivated myself.

Network hashrate is really down now on BTB, my hashpower is accounting for pretty close to half of the total. I will hit mad blocks tonight.

Diamond has been holding it's value, and I can still make a few cents mining them with gpu's (Groestl - not scrypt), but I mentioned diamond because that's what I used for the coin control in the bitbar wallet.

BTB hash rate seems about 1/2 of yesterdays. Ispace is around 60 mh, I'm at 30 mh, and Cryptopia is at 90 mh. that totals to around 180 Mh/s and my wallet is reporting total network hash at 219 Mh/s
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:53:12 AM

so far - this is what I've got for the wallet:

It's hard to come up with a theme for 'Bitbar'
userpike

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:32:00 AM

Diamond has been holding it's value, and I can still make a few cents mining them with gpu's (Groestl - not scrypt), but I mentioned diamond because that's what I used for the coin control in the bitbar wallet.

BTB hash rate seems about 1/2 of yesterdays. Ispace is around 60 mh, I'm at 30 mh, and Cryptopia is at 90 mh. that totals to around 180 Mh/s and my wallet is reporting total network hash at 219 Mh/s

I have about 88Mh on the network solo mining also, I see its down to 205 total now.

userpike

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:39:44 AM

so far - this is what I've got for the wallet:

It's hard to come up with a theme for 'Bitbar'

wow a theme, ya haven't even thought about that before now.

Liking the rounded edge buttons!

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:50:05 PM

BitBar is now listed on BTCPool.Exchange for trading

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=BTB/BTC

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:24:04 PM

Cryptopia block count is 158745
cryptocoinexplorer is 158443 - last block 541 minutes ago.
I can't get to Ispace - poloniex reported DoS attack yesterday - maybe Ispace today ??
I have one wallet in sync with cryptopia, and one in sync with cce.

my thoughts are to ask cce to sync to the cryptopia, they have 6 miners hashing 270 Mh

What are your thoughts ??
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:27:00 PM

BitBar is now listed on BTCPool.Exchange for trading

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=BTB/BTC
I have 10 bitbars up for grabs at btcpool.exchange (along with some caps)

note to BITDV - bitbar is pos also   Smiley
Spidersbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:25:09 PM

do to the recent fork, I've been looking into checkpoint services.
the Cryptopia bitbar pool has been going strong, and their hashrate has topped over 51% several times.  Good for them, bad for the rest of us.

I've emailed dreamwatcher to re-sync his node (and blockexplorer) to the chain that Cryptopia is on - the longer chain wins anyway , right ?!

I've got some more studying to do on checkpoints, but so far it looks like a fairly simple update to the source code, and a mandatory wallet update.
I don't know if a re-download of the blockchain will be required or not, I let you know later after I test it.

I don't have a time frame yet, as it's not an urgent matter, . . . .    I'm just getting tired of these stupid forks.   Sad
userpike

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 04:26:29 AM

do to the recent fork, I've been looking into checkpoint services.
the Cryptopia bitbar pool has been going strong, and their hashrate has topped over 51% several times.  Good for them, bad for the rest of us.

I've emailed dreamwatcher to re-sync his node (and blockexplorer) to the chain that Cryptopia is on - the longer chain wins anyway , right ?!

I've got some more studying to do on checkpoints, but so far it looks like a fairly simple update to the source code, and a mandatory wallet update.
I don't know if a re-download of the blockchain will be required or not, I let you know later after I test it.

I don't have a time frame yet, as it's not an urgent matter, . . . .    I'm just getting tired of these stupid forks.   Sad

It looks to me like ispace is on a 0.4.0 version of the wallet. They had some kind of hardware failure which was catastrophic and had to rebuild the whole pool without backups or something like that.  I see on CCE that there is a satoshi node in the list again also. I think if CCE can make it so to not allow any node to connect to them unless they are the correct one might prevent some of this. Also obviously ispace needs to use the newest wallet. I checked cryptopia against CCE like 5 seconds ago and they look to be in sync. Also H2C is in sync with the both of them CCE and Cryptopia

userpike

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 04:38:15 AM

So I think what had happened wuz...is ispace opened an old wallet with an old wallet .dat and it connected to CCE which messed things up. I can't explain the messed things up part.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: