Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
bearsworth

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:06:45 AM

Issue with PayPal has been resolved. We have access to the funds now.

About the refund policy, it was changed way before the orders were taken. We believe most of the refund claims being made now are because of the falling USD/BTC prices. The "item not received" claims being made on PayPal are deceiving and misleading, as everyone who placed an order knew that products would be delivered within two weeks of the delivery of the Avalon chips. This was also written on individual product pages. Some people are abusing the PayPal refund process by making false claims. Any how, we will be refunding all those orders now as a few people have showed interest in buying those cancelled orders. However, we are doing this as an exception and our refund policy is still the same.

We again stress that everything is going on-track, and we will deliver all the orders within the promised time-frame.

Did u guys get the video up yet?

Bitrated user: cryptomark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:11:54 AM

Just got back from the dentist and look what the friendly folks at TerraHash left for me.

How could they invest the money if PayPal froze their account?

Has that been proven?

They said their account was frozen but they have mis-represented other stuff too.

Probably. Enough of the orders went through for them to be able to purchase what they need to complete the orders.  If you get your products by August 15 you're going to have a hard case to get your money back.  

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:23:33 AM

As you all know we are NOT designing the board or the software. We are just following BKKcoins. He just got his board working yesterday, and we are just following his footsteps.

If just following in footsteps how are you able to predict such a precise delivery date?

Are u able to post that Video TH? Or the proof of additional chips you said you secured?
btceic

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 01:28:12 AM

About the refund policy, it was changed way before the orders were taken.

My definition of "way before" and yours are obviously vastly different

Q. Do you issue refunds?

A. We can refund your order if it has not been shipped. Once your order is shipped, we won’t be able to issue you a refund.

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=terrahash.com+faq+refund&d=4689181941699424&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=T_8k06RNEoJUZOKig5KN9HykiIP1diRj

You might also want to learn the laws on refunds:
http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

When You Must Cancel an Order

You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:

the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise;
    the customer does not respond to your first notice of a definite revised shipment date of 30 days or less and you have not shipped the merchandise or received the customer’s consent to a further delay by the definite revised shipment date;
    the customer does not respond to your notice of a definite revised shipment date of more than 30 days (or your notice that you are unable to provide a definite revised shipment date) and you have not shipped the merchandise within 30 days of the original shipment date;
    the customer consents to a definite delay and you have not shipped or obtained the customer’s consent to any additional delay by the shipment time the customer consented to;
    you have not shipped or provided the required delay or renewed option notices on time; or
    you determine that you will never be able to ship the merchandise.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:35:47 AM

As you all know we are NOT designing the board or the software. We are just following BKKcoins. He just got his board working yesterday, and we are just following his footsteps.

If just following in footsteps how are you able to predict such a precise delivery date?

Are u able to post that Video TH? Or the proof of additional chips you said you secured?

TH can u please answer those three questions whall your online?
btceic

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 01:42:18 AM

About the refund policy, it was changed way before the orders were taken.

My definition of "way before" and yours are obviously vastly different

Q. Do you issue refunds?

A. We can refund your order if it has not been shipped. Once your order is shipped, we won’t be able to issue you a refund.

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=terrahash.com+faq+refund&d=4689181941699424&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=T_8k06RNEoJUZOKig5KN9HykiIP1diRj

That snapshot is from 6/16/2013 and we started taking orders on 18th. In any case, the policy was changed BEFORE the orders were taken. How much before doesn't really matter.

It doesn't matter what you write or changed on your website, the law that you must abide by is clearly stated.

Are you saying that your company is above the law?
Or are you saying that you are just going to ignore it and deal with the consequences later?

http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

When You Must Cancel an Order

You must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when:

the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise;
    the customer does not respond to your first notice of a definite revised shipment date of 30 days or less and you have not shipped the merchandise or received the customer’s consent to a further delay by the definite revised shipment date;
    the customer does not respond to your notice of a definite revised shipment date of more than 30 days (or your notice that you are unable to provide a definite revised shipment date) and you have not shipped the merchandise within 30 days of the original shipment date;
    the customer consents to a definite delay and you have not shipped or obtained the customer’s consent to any additional delay by the shipment time the customer consented to;
    you have not shipped or provided the required delay or renewed option notices on time; or
    you determine that you will never be able to ship the merchandise.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
btceic

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 01:46:46 AM

Forgot to ask, why are you refusing refunds for people that paid in BTC?

joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:49:28 AM

About the FUD that BKKcoins said that we are not working with him: That is absolutely true. We never claimed that we are working with him. We are just using his design, and will be paying him a royalty/licensing fee for every board we sell.

So please don't expect us to jump ahead of him. Once he has everything working, we will follow suit within a couple of days.

Sounds good, guess we will hear from you in a few more weeks when everyone is panicking again.

Just a suggestion, show up at least once a week.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:49:53 AM

Thanks TH!   Time is on your side w/r/t the refunds..   Get to them if/when you can - personally I'd make 'em wait as long as possible as a penalty for their  buyers remorse and senseless whining and complaining.

Since they're so worried about what little precious money they've risked, you can be sure they're too cheap to hire an attorney to bring you to small claims court...  

Keep up the great work!
joeventura

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:52:51 AM

Same reason, they spent your BTC on Avalon chips.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:57:40 AM

And.... they are offline before any of these were answered.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:02:25 AM

And.... they are offline before any of these were answered.

Perhaps they just switched users !  Wink

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btceic

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 02:03:34 AM

How are you guys still behind them?

They pop in for 10 minutes onto the forums that house (most likely) their entire crop of customers, answer no real questions, provide nothing of value and then just... poof... leave again.

joeventura

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:07:39 AM

Terrahash I will buy the order that BTCEIC cancelled.

His order was so huge I don't know if I can scrape together the cash,

but put me down to cover his huge order of 3 K16s.

And yes btceic before you go look what I ordered, I also ordered what you ordered.

Difference is I have 300Gh on order with KNC and BFL.

You however have no hardware on order with anyone. Just 38GH of shares of other peoples rigs.

Now shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

joeventura

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:09:05 AM

They pop in for 10 minutes onto the forums that house (most likely) their entire crop of customers, answer no real questions, provide nothing of value and then just... poof... leave again.

Because we have a higher tolerance for risk than you do jelly belly
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:09:29 AM

They were disconnected by the NSA.  Shocked
btceic

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 02:14:16 AM

And yes btceic before you go look what I ordered, I also ordered what you ordered.

You however have no hardware on order with anyone. Just 38GH of shares of other peoples rigs.

Does this make you feel better, that you spend more money then other people?

joeventura

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:22:29 AM

Does this make you feel better, that you spend more money then other people?

Dude you have a serious problem, you have been calling TH a scam from day 2,
You have a link in your signature about it.
You are officially a stalker of Terrahash, you feel like you have to warn the world about them and they have yet to get to the date that they said they would have chips or ship items. You never even gave them a chance and you call them scam when they have shown chip orders, prototype boards, prototype cases? What the hell do you need to shut the flock up?

People on butterflylabs.com placed their order a YEAR ago and still have not received their order, why aren't you yelling scam and posting stuff about them in your signature? Why? Because you risked $750 and lost your stomach for the risk and now you want to tell the world.

Guess what you will get your refund. Then can you go away?

knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:34:29 AM

Nice to see the pic of the board hashing. When I visit them in the next 2 days, I will video it working.

MinermanNC...... thanks for the acid laced admonishment. It's clear that you're not here to make friends. I said that I don't appreciate being pushed. I am making this visit for all of us, and the least you can do is be polite and wait a couple of days. I don't work for you, and I'm not the company you placed an order with. I know everyone says that you have to be "thick skinned" to be on these boards, but a little civility goes a long way. I guess hiding behind a screen gives certain individuals the balls they need to verbally flay people, but I think that behavior is unacceptable. I didn't put up with it as a deputy sheriff and I don't take kindly to it now. The anonymity of the net can bring out the worst in people. It's amusing for the first few pages, but gets old after reading through 100 pages of vitriol. Would you prefer to make the long trip to Terrahash yourself, or would you appreciate it if I went? I am not making this visit for you, but you will certainly benefit from it.

I want to thank everyone else here for your kind words. I won't let you guys down.  

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:58:25 AM

Nice to see the pic of the board hashing. When I visit them in the next 2 days, I will video it working.

MinermanNC...... thanks for the acid laced admonishment. It's clear that you're not here to make friends. I said that I don't appreciate being pushed. I am making this visit for all of us, and the least you can do is be polite and wait a couple of days. I don't work for you, and I'm not the company you placed an order with. I know everyone says that you have to be "thick skinned" to be on these boards, but a little civility goes a long way. I guess hiding behind a screen gives certain individuals the balls they need to verbally flay people, but I think that behavior is unacceptable. I didn't put up with it as a deputy sheriff and I don't take kindly to it now. The anonymity of the net can bring out the worst in people. It's amusing for the first few pages, but gets old after reading through 100 pages of vitriol. Would you prefer to make the long trip to Terrahash yourself, or would you appreciate it if I went? I am not making this visit for you, but you will certainly benefit from it.

I want to thank everyone else here for your kind words. I won't let you guys down.  

THAT is NOT a board hashing. That is a board that is f##ked up.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: