Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:32:03 PM

Represents the price a little expensive
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hyperdallas

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:03:52 PM

i am so upset =( i could of ben one of the 1st ten orders but i twas bussy, howmuch are people expecting on reselling units? double markup? Would of been nice buying someing for 10.5k and selling it for 22k or more on a preorder =)
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:17:21 PM

so what happens if someone already had an existing paid order (processing) and wanted to add other additional items to that order?
new order completely, or amendment to existing?

Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:19:05 PM

BitSyncom is certainly ready for these orders Smiley
http://imgur.com/a/fqpME
The bad thing is, difficulty will raise again.
Oh shizzle, Avalon is using lead-free solder. We'll see how long those boards last. I've never seen a lead-free device which produces a lot of heat that didn't fail after about a year of sustained use.
coinsquirrel

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:36:17 PM

so what happens if someone already had an existing paid order (processing) and wanted to add other additional items to that order?

No way in hell you'd be able to expand your pre-order to include more units. Place a new order.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:36:24 PM

Just ordered additional 20,000 chips from Avalon. Orders that would not be covered by the first batch, would certainly be covered by these chips.

BitSyncom is going to get the chips produced in bulk from the foundry. We believe that all the orders will be shipped by Avalon in close proximity to each other. So, hopefully, the chips ordered today will be shipped at most a week or two after the ships we ordered on May 10 and 16. In that case, our batch 2 orders will start shipping at most 2 weeks after the batch 1.

This is clearly not what we discussed. Terrahash contact us ASAP.

GO HOME, SCAMMERS.

coinsquirrel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:37:39 PM

i am so upset =( i could of ben one of the 1st ten orders but i twas bussy, howmuch are people expecting on reselling units? double markup? Would of been nice buying someing for 10.5k and selling it for 22k or more on a preorder =)

If you were busy, how do you know you could have been one of the first 10? You can breathe easy, I don't think anyone is selling a preorder for 22K.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:40:55 PM

it would surely screw things up if they allowed amendments to existing that's for sure!
let's hope not.

No way in hell you'd be able to expand your pre-order to include more units. Place a new order.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:43:32 PM

Just ordered additional 20,000 chips from Avalon. Orders that would not be covered by the first batch, would certainly be covered by these chips.

BitSyncom is going to get the chips produced in bulk from the foundry. We believe that all the orders will be shipped by Avalon in close proximity to each other. So, hopefully, the chips ordered today will be shipped at most a week or two after the ships we ordered on May 10 and 16. In that case, our batch 2 orders will start shipping at most 2 weeks after the batch 1.

GO HOME, SCAMMERS.

Terrahash opened for pre-orders despite promising not to take a cent up until they have units in stock. Their hand was forced because 10,000, of their 20,000 chip order (paid for) was for an order agreed by Cloud Hashing!

Cloud Hashing jump ship after KnC are proved more legitimate than assumed, and demand their $80,000 back from Terrahash. The order was $105,000 in value, but $80k was needed up front to secure the chips from Avalon that Terrahash went and did.

This left Terrahash $80k out of pocket despite securing premises to assemble and further parts etc. for Cloud Hashing's order.

This forced Terrahash to demand pre-orders, something they promised not to, but had to or face bankruptcy before starting forced upon them by Cloud Hashing.

The community saved Terrahash because Cloud Hashing has no integrity!

http://www.coindesk.com/terrahash-opens-asic-mining-preorders-loses-business/

Led to believe you would get the equipment before June? BS! Cloud Hashing was well aware the deal with Avalon could be delayed as BitSyncom sorted their shit out, as we all have known, but they were happy to jump on board until KnC started looking more legit, then Cooud Hashing dumped Terrahash high and dry whilst making a similar order for something with delivery in September...not June?!

Now, get this it appears Cloud Hashing want back in since Terrahash have had to order another 20k chips to satisfy demand; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg2527527#msg2527527 presumably ahead of the pre-orderers that just saved Terrahash from going under!!

After this, no one should be doing any business with Cloud Hashing period, that's just common sense. Integrity is everything!

This is without the fact Cloud Hashing's business method to their own customers is at best unstusstainable, and at worst knowingly faudulent. With the latter overtly being the case!!

Terrahash customers, Cloud Hashing put you right in this pre-order mess and now they want back in to jump queue, be warned...

Terrahash don't you dare return that call, Cloud hashing almost unceremoniously, and purposely sank your business!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:56:27 PM

Emmanuel Abiodun (Cloudhashing operator) = SCAMMER

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:57:50 PM

my order for one miner
paid today
with bank transfer thanks
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:58:19 PM

I wouldn't worry that much. The Avalon tech used by Terrahash is first gen ASIC and even with July/Aug delivery date there really isn't much resale margin for units. I think confirmed and paid Batch #1/#2 preorders might go for 20-40% over retail but not much more.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:03:17 PM

GO HOME, SCAMMERS.

Terrahash opened for pre-orders despite promising not to take a cent up until they have units in stock. Their hand was forced because 10,000, of their 20,000 chip order (paid for) was for an order agreed by Cloud Hashing!

Cloud Hashing jump ship after KnC are proved more legitimate than assumed, and demand their $80,000 back from Terrahash. The order was $105,000 in value, but $80k was needed up front to secure the chips from Avalon that Terrahash went and did.

This left Terrahash $80k out of pocket despite securing premises to assemble and further parts etc. for Cloud Hashing's order.

This forced Terrahash to demand pre-orders, something they promised not to, but had to or face bankruptcy before starting forced upon them by Cloud Hashing.

Led to believe you would get the equipment before June? BS! Cloud Hashing was well aware the deal with Avalon could be delayed as BitSyncom sorted their shit out, as we all have known, but they were happy to jump on board until KnC started looking more legit, then Cooud Hashing dumped Terrahash high and dry whilst making a similar order for something with delivery in September...not June?!

Now, get this it appears Cloud Hashing want back in since Terrahash have had to order another 20k chips to satisfy demand; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg2527527#msg2527527 presumably ahead of the pre-orderers that just saved Terrahash from going under!!

After this, no one should be doing any business with Cloud Hashing period, that's just common sense. Integrity is everything!

This is without the fact Cloud Hashing's business method to their own customers is at best unstusstainable, and at worst knowingly faudulent. With the latter overtly being the case!!

Terrahash customers, Cloud Hashing put you right in this pre-order mess and now they want back in to jump queue, be warned...

Terrahash don't you dare return that call, Cloud hashing almost unceremoniously, and purposely sank your business!

This sums it up pretty well. Though anyone with half a brain and a middle school education can figure out that Cloudhash.com promising a 'approximate 50 BTC' return on a $1k investment (10 gh/s) over 24 months is a scam no matter when they take delivery of any ASIC.

The fact that they claim that they were 'expecting' JUNE delivery when Avalon chips no matter order date do not ship until earliest late July just makes them blatant liers and massively incompetent.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:05:57 PM

BitSyncom is certainly ready for these orders Smiley
http://imgur.com/a/fqpME
The bad thing is, difficulty will raise again.
Oh shizzle, Avalon is using lead-free solder. We'll see how long those boards last. I've never seen a lead-free device which produces a lot of heat that didn't fail after about a year of sustained use.

After 12 months of diff increases 1st gen Avalon will be about as ROI positive as solving SHA256 on an abacus anyway so who cares.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:07:37 PM

GO HOME, SCAMMERS.

This sums it up pretty well. Though anyone with half a brain and a middle school education can figure out that Cloudhash.com promising a 'approximate 50 BTC' return on a $1k investment (10 gh/s) over 24 months is a scam no matter when they take delivery of any ASIC.

The fact that they claim that they were 'expecting' JUNE delivery when Avalon chips no matter order date do not ship until earliest late July just makes them blatant liers and massively incompetent.

Well aside from wanting to rip off their own customers, they don't give a shit about their trade partners. I'm actually pissed KnC are having anything to do with them!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Igor_Rast

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:30:23 PM

Anyone willing to sell me 1 K-16 Klondike from batch 1 for the purpose of creating and debugging a Opensource Host controller Huh
before all the rest of the batches and controllers come to the market

PM me

Thanks
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:33:34 PM

Anyone willing to sell me 1 K-16 Klondike from batch 1 for the purpose of creating and debugging a Opensource Host controller Huh

PM me

Thanks

How much? I have 3 on order, 2 possibly in the first batch

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:34:13 PM

You do realize that Terrahash  doesn't have "actual machine in hand" (as you put it), and you are completely mitigating their risk for their chip order, right? So you have no qualms about Terrahash selling a preorder for something they don't yet have, but you're kicking and screaming when someone else tries to pull the same thing? ::palmface::

Let's get something straight here. No one is pushing anyone's order back. Terrahash was very clear at the beginning that orders would start being placed at 9AM Pacific. Your spot in line is where it is, and the only reason there are orders in front of you is because you were slow to the punch. Seriously, if someone managed to place 10 separate orders before you, are you really surprised you weren't fast enough to get into the first batch?

Let's keep it all straight here.  A) I would hardly call the way I stated my opinion 'kicking and screaming'...  

B) Yes I do realize that.  Do you realize that by re-selling the pre-order for something the vendors don't yet have, you are adding and passing along another layer of risk in that equation?  So it is not really the same thing.  My comment about selling the machine in hand was specifically for order re-selling, not the idea of a pre-order itself.  So the actual end user will now assume the risk of hoping TH delivers on time like everybody else while paying more for the same hardware, and that I disagree with that is all that I have said.  At least when someone re-sells a machine in hand, the buyer knows exactly when to expect delivery.  They will still pay more for it but the one re-selling it should assume the risk of waiting on TH to get it out the door IMHO.  Some of these guys might actually do better by waiting to re-sell a machine in hand.... Wink  

C) Who the hell am I anyway??  No reason to start any kicking and/or screaming just because I disagree.  I obviously can't stop anyone from selling or buying the pre-orders, is there some reason that I should not be allowed to just have an opinion?
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:39:06 PM

The obvious cash crunch is still very concerning, I mean they still have orders open, and are more than willing to take money without any indication of batches given.

Regardless, if one is looking for answers from Terrahash, the forum is not the exact place to do so, unless you are simply looking for opinions of others in the same spot. I can also confirm that Terrahash did indeed clean up the orders, so that should make may of you feel better, whether or not I agree with your stance on that.

They are obviously working very hard behind the scenes with many stresses given the Paypal freeze, Cloudhashing debacle and so forth. However, there is indeed some deception being done for their own survival. I believe timelines are the biggest area, but again, at least I better understand their entire model thanks to posters here, and that it obviously isn't a scam, just a venture with many bumps.

I agree with the prior poster, we should support them much better, instead of questioning every move.

So, again, Terrahash, is there anything that the community can do for you?

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Igor_Rast

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:42:54 PM

PM me

Thanks

How much? I have 3 on order, 2 possibly in the first batch

I will say I need 1 to get the communication with the avalon going , After that I think I will be needing at least 1 more  to get the daisy chain debuged and working
But im not the richest guy ,. So id say i am willing to buy one at the moment , for testing

depending on the price just maybe a second one . Id think everybody will benifit iff its possible to make the host work (opensource)
No pc - no raspberry Pi - Just a host controller with webpage setup interface . should be ideal

let me know your price
Igor

P.S . Does somebody know where I can find a flowchart of cgminer , So i can figure out exactly what the host  needs to be doing to make the Klondike mine
Communication protocol is in the datasheets , but no flowchart ,. Could make things allot more clear
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: