Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:49:58 PM

Some events happened last week, that have forced us to make a decision to go out of business. A lot of issues compounded to press us to do this. The failure of the Klondike project was one. Chase, our bank, shut down our accounts. Also the delay in the shipment of the chips has resulted in a lot of customers asking for refund. We already owe a lot of money to PayPal, and with all the refund requests, it is impossible for us to continue our operation profitably. So we have decided to dissolve the company.

We are going to ask for a refund from Yifu. As soon as we get a refund from him, we will start refunding all the orders. We will be able to refund about 50% of every order with this amount. We are trying to get our money out of Chase, which will help us refund another ~5% of each order. We are trying to return as many components as we can, and as soon as we get more money back, we will send additional pro-rated payments to each order.

Once we get a refund from Yifu, we will be sending an email to everyone asking for a current Bitcoin address where to send the payments.

YOU ARE ON THE HOOK FOR 100% NOT 50%.

Dont think you can scam people to accept a 50% deal for YOUR failures. Customers are not responsible for the risks you took.

Your operation cost is no way near the 50% of the estimated 800 Grand you took in is it?

Tell it to Detroit. They aint paying back shit for what they owe people. Maybe pennies on the dollar. lol  Cheesy

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:51:34 PM

Some events happened last week, that have forced us to make a decision to go out of business. A lot of issues compounded to press us to do this. The failure of the Klondike project was one. Chase, our bank, shut down our accounts. Also the delay in the shipment of the chips has resulted in a lot of customers asking for refund. We already owe a lot of money to PayPal, and with all the refund requests, it is impossible for us to continue our operation profitably. So we have decided to dissolve the company.

We are going to ask for a refund from Yifu. As soon as we get a refund from him, we will start refunding all the orders. We will be able to refund about 50% of every order with this amount. We are trying to get our money out of Chase, which will help us refund another ~5% of each order. We are trying to return as many components as we can, and as soon as we get more money back, we will send additional pro-rated payments to each order.

Once we get a refund from Yifu, we will be sending an email to everyone asking for a current Bitcoin address where to send the payments.

I told everyone how easy it was for a Inc. to go out.  Got called a troll and some gave me crap.  Amir made salary, and also other employee.  They expensed what ever they wanted.  With being a private corporation good luck seeing any of these details unless they are seen in lawsuit.

TH you cant blame everyone else!  Your bad business and lack of responses to banks, PayPal, even BBB, and customers is what made you get accounts shut down.

Show pictures of what you claim to have spent the other 45 percent on.  The 100 cases... parts... and i think one of biggest things will be salary.

On side note i would sue quickly before they do officially close business.  Saying I'm closing business, and actually filling out paperwork and paying fees are two different fees.  Anyways your chances to sue and getting near your full amount are less and less.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 07:52:28 PM

So Bar,
How does it feel to have been soooooooooooo wrong?

Did you purposefully mislead people or you just couldnt see the forest for the trees?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:53:18 PM

SO where did the money go ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:53:28 PM

Dont think you can scam people to accept a 50% deal for YOUR failures. Customers are not responsible for the risks you took.

Your operation cost is no way near the 50% of the estimated 800 Grand you took in is it?

I'm telling you look into Inc's.  Assuming Amir set it up right you can sue the crap out of TH and it wont effect his personal assets.  He made bank off salary, and company will be gone after closed and paying out what money is left.
millsdmb

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:58:23 PM

If you make a case for Fraud you can bypass the Corporation. That's all I will say on this subject currently.
demonstrating criminal intent?

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:08:25 PM

I'm telling you look into Inc's.  Assuming Amir set it up right you can sue the crap out of TH and it wont effect his personal assets.  He made bank off salary, and company will be gone after closed and paying out what money is left.

If you make a case for Fraud you can bypass the Corporation. That's all I will say on this subject currently.

Best of luck to you.  But chances of being able to do fraud are not the greatest, I mean you supported them till lately even.  Is your lawyer charging by the hour by chance and not on money at end of case?  

I think a lot of people will be sad to see why LLC/INC's are used and the high level of protection they offer.  

TH lied, delayed, ran a horrible business, possibly a scam once they knew they were going down.  But proving the business was a fraud from the beginning and trying to get Amir is a hard battle.

Either way it is a race to the lawyers first money out.... we will see who gets none.  I would not even trust TH to hold up 50 percent refund at this point, how many times have they stalled before?
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:09:09 PM

Well ain't that special!  Well I hope PayPal takes pitty and refunds me.  Well I'm done with any asic preorder forever.  

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
millsdmb

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:11:35 PM

Best of luck to you.  But chances of being able to do fraud are not the greatest, I mean you supported them till lately even.  Is your lawyer charging by the hour by chance and not on money at end of case?   

I think a lot of people will be sad to see why LLC/INC's are used and the high level of protection they offer. 

TH lied, delayed, ran a horrible business, possibly a scam once they knew they were going down.  But proving the business was a fraud from the beginning and trying to get Amir is a hard battle.
It's like this person I rear ended, I said sorry I was changing the radio. The woman and her husband sue me for lack of consortium and criminal liability. I did not set out to rear end them intentionally, and they couldn't prove I did either.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:13:34 PM

We are trying to return as many components as we can, and as soon as we get more money back, we will send additional pro-rated payments to each order.

Make sure to take pictures of all these components you ordered to....  Roll Eyes
millsdmb

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:17:29 PM

The couple sued me for lack of consortium didn't get any results either.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:22:17 PM

Best of luck to you.  But chances of being able to do fraud are not the greatest, I mean you supported them till lately even.  Is your lawyer charging by the hour by chance and not on money at end of case?  

TH lied, delayed, ran a horrible business, possibly a scam once they knew they were going down.  But proving the business was a fraud from the beginning and trying to get Amir is a hard battle.

Either way it is a race to the lawyers first money out.... we will see who gets none.  I would not even trust TH to hold up 50 percent refund at this point, how many times have they stalled before?

I'm not implying that I am making a case for Fraud, I'm simply saying that one could.

I'm just keeping hopes at what they are..... down.  I'm realistic when came to TH.  And I'm realistic about suing TH.  It is a uphill battle, esp those who paid bitcoin.  Chances are not great the suit goes to Amir's assets.  

You can sue them for just about anything...... specifically if your lawyer takes case on hourly basis and not based on money at end.  Only guaranteed winner is the lawyer.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:22:59 PM

LOL, you are something else.. I wish everyone the best of luck with getting their money back, except for the idiot Bar that deserves to lose this and all the rest of his poor investments that he blindly supports.

Now you have the balls to even mention fraud after all that you've stated here? You're a bigger baffoon than I had initially thought. Wow, just wow.

Bar- I hope they still have those badges.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Derica

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:34:02 PM

There is something fishy about them wanting to refund everybody 50% in BITCOIN.    Where are they going to get the bitcoin?  From YIFU?
Or have they been hashing using our miners?  Huh 

I personally would like to see this lawsuit proceed.  Mining companies like Terrahash and Butterfly are giving the whole bitcoin industry a black-eye and making BITCOIN look more like a scam.  The community needs to police this or else it will get a bad-name by association or draw in the regulators.

If anybody has a better plan than BAR to send this message, please share with the rest of the class.  Otherwise, leave him alone so he can send it.  Maybe other mining companies would get the hint.    At this point attacking BAR will do nobody any good.  So what if he was wrong.  Like I've never been wrong!  (I invested in Terrahash didn't I)  Oh yeah, right...

Just saying...
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:47:57 PM

There is something fishy about them wanting to refund everybody 50% in BITCOIN.    Where are they going to get the bitcoin?  From YIFU?
Or have they been hashing using our miners?  Huh 

I personally would like to see this lawsuit proceed.  Mining companies like Terrahash and Butterfly are giving the whole bitcoin industry a black-eye and making BITCOIN look more like a scam.  The community needs to police this or else it will get a bad-name by association or draw in the regulators.

If anybody has a better plan than BAR to send this message, please share with the rest of the class.  Otherwise, leave him alone so he can send it.  Maybe other mining companies would get the hint.    At this point attacking BAR will do nobody any good.  So what if he was wrong.  Like I've never been wrong!  (I invested in Terrahash didn't I)  Oh yeah, right...

Just saying...

Welcome alt!

For one if they were mining, it sure was not with their products.  They never produced video of hashing k-16 with proper speeds and low hw errors, only their work they had it.  And as far as k-64 they didn't even show a board of one.  

With this LLC going into the wind .... i would be at the first of the line suing.  Waiting on Bar or anyone else is not good idea.  And depending on how much you lost you might just want to cut losses.  Lawyers are not cheap.  The problem with Bar's comments is he seems to think he will be able to get money from Amir not just TH.  Any lawyer that makes you feel so confident about being able to get to owner of a llc without a good amount of research, and getting documents from company chances are is not the best lawyer.

No one at this point has any accounting information, or salary.  Until expenses, and salary are known you wont even know what you could get from LLC.  

TH is its own legal entity after it is officially closed do you think they will care if you win or lose?   If you win full refund and lawyer fees, they still most likely will not be able to be get cash.  Winning and getting cash are again not in the same.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:49:53 PM

Ohhhh were missing Knight to share this with.  Knight can you go and verify the 50 percent refund?   You are batting 100 at verifying. (granted we would rather the 100 percent have been right but wrong is one way to)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:55:51 PM

These are the words of a very bitter person. Pathetic.

I believe these individuals underestimate my reserve and my wallet, sadly they cannot cope that this is true.

Those were the words of someone that was sick of your cheerleading of a company in obvious trouble and misleading many here. We've already heard many times how big your wallet is, how many money transfers you do with the banks, and how you've lost more at the blackjack table.

I'm not bitter, I didn't lose anything, I just hate people that mislead, like you did. In terms of Knight, notice I haven't called him out? He never was like you, he actually stated his opinion, and didn't attack those that offered a counter argument. I believe his intentions were pure.  You, however, it brings me great joy to see you fail after all you did on this thread. If you attack people as you do on every thread you participate, at least try and be on the right side occasionally, it helps your wallet. Here's your opportunity to tell us how much you have again you insecure putz.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 09:03:40 PM

There was likely no fraud here. 

If klondike actually worked an Yifu shipped on time, the devices would have been made and shipped out.

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 09:05:32 PM

WHEN? can i get my refund?  I understand things sucked, and I dont even think its terrahashs fault, but they shouldn't hold my money any longer than necessary.
gwoplock

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:11:22 PM

WHEN? can i get my refund?  I understand things sucked, and I dont even think its terrahashs fault, but they shouldn't hold my money any longer than necessary.

how did you pay
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: