Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
justmyname

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:12:19 AM

I really don't have anything against Bargraphics. I doubt he is a shill but who knows for sure? He had an early order, so he didn't want TH to go out of business. Was a little exuberant. That's the way I see it. I don't really understand why so many like to argue with him. One day it's congratulations on your new baby. The next day, time to kick him while he's down. Maybe he's trying to redeem himself by helping those he might have mistakenly mislead get money back. But a lot of you believe he is just trying to delay things.

You can read through this thread and  see exactly how this whole thing unfolded. Instead of relying on faulty memory. So it should be saved to be able to accurately tell who is  at fault.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:14:34 AM

It's clear now that Terrahash are engaging in dishonest business practices.

If they were not, they would be happy to refund customers who are no longer willing to wait. We get they had Avalon issues, but this is no excuse for not refunding customers as required by the law. They continue to not only ignore refund requests (against the law), but nearly any and all communications have virtually ceased via email, phone, their own support contact system on the website, in addition they have broken nearly every single promise to date, and continue to lie to the community about who they are, what the are doing and when their own customers can see any type of resolution.

It turns out anyone can file a complaint with the FTC, not just US based customers. Terrahash could be liable for a fine of $16,000 for each violation (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279330.0)

File a complaint right now at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ - Many people already have filed complaints over the last few days and weeks.

The FTC uses statistical analysis to detect fraud and helps them decide who to devote time prosecuting. Let's pull out the big guns. This will either turn Terrahash into an honest company and provide remedy to their customers, or make them face the consequences. We need complaints in numbers, so if you have been ripped off or treated badly, we need you.

Terrahash are sullying the reputation of Bitcoin. We must all stick together and help clean this mess up. Report your dissatisfaction to the the US Federal Trade Commission today at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ and help the entire bitcoin community.

It is a Inc.  with deciding to close it chances are Amir could care less on fines.  TH is its own legal entity assuming set up right. 

They can owe millions in fines.... but if corporation is closed you cant get money out of something dried out.  There will no doubt be some money left and will be separated by creditors and those who sue. 

But at end of day Amir is sitting back still getting paid a salary chances are right now.

Knight where are you!!!! The one of few people to meet Amir.  And also who somehow managed to see Amir to log into one account and see 40k chip orders.... yet 20k just went poof!  I still (and this is my personal opinion) wonder if he something with TH.  We do know he had a special deal to pick up boards he talked about..... was there anything else?  Who knows.

You may be incorrect on your assumptions or previous knowledge,
http://www.law360.com/articles/398949/ftc-says-telemarketer-s-ch-11-is-sham-to-avoid-113m-fine

Law360, New York (December 05, 2012, 9:39 PM ET) -- The Federal Trade Commission on Tuesday urged a federal court to dismiss a get-rich-quick real estate business owner's Chapter 11 case, agreeing with a U.S. trustee that the California man filed in bad faith to avoid paying the agency $113 million in fines.

I will try and find the full article.

TH will go away completely its like 1.5kish or less depending to dissolve a Inc.   They are not declaring chapter 11..... the company will go poof!  So sadly unless Amir set up Inc. wrong or broke some mingling of personal and business assets he will most likely never feel any hurt from it.
justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:28:27 AM

If they were not, they would be happy to refund customers who are no longer willing to wait. We get they had Avalon issues, but this is no excuse for not refunding customers as required by the law. They continue to not only ignore refund requests (against the law), but nearly any and all communications have virtually ceased via email, phone, their own support contact system on the website, in addition they have broken nearly every single promise to date, and continue to lie to the community about who they are, what the are doing and when their own customers can see any type of resolution.

It turns out anyone can file a complaint with the FTC, not just US based customers. Terrahash could be liable for a fine of $16,000 for each violation (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279330.0)

File a complaint right now at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ - Many people already have filed complaints over the last few days and weeks.

The FTC uses statistical analysis to detect fraud and helps them decide who to devote time prosecuting. Let's pull out the big guns. This will either turn Terrahash into an honest company and provide remedy to their customers, or make them face the consequences. We need complaints in numbers, so if you have been ripped off or treated badly, we need you.

Terrahash are sullying the reputation of Bitcoin. We must all stick together and help clean this mess up. Report your dissatisfaction to the the US Federal Trade Commission today at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ and help the entire bitcoin community.

It is a Inc.  with deciding to close it chances are Amir could care less on fines.  TH is its own legal entity assuming set up right. 

They can owe millions in fines.... but if corporation is closed you cant get money out of something dried out.  There will no doubt be some money left and will be separated by creditors and those who sue. 

But at end of day Amir is sitting back still getting paid a salary chances are right now.

Knight where are you!!!! The one of few people to meet Amir.  And also who somehow managed to see Amir to log into one account and see 40k chip orders.... yet 20k just went poof!  I still (and this is my personal opinion) wonder if he something with TH.  We do know he had a special deal to pick up boards he talked about..... was there anything else?  Who knows.

http://www.law360.com/articles/398949/ftc-says-telemarketer-s-ch-11-is-sham-to-avoid-113m-fine

Law360, New York (December 05, 2012, 9:39 PM ET) -- The Federal Trade Commission on Tuesday urged a federal court to dismiss a get-rich-quick real estate business owner's Chapter 11 case, agreeing with a U.S. trustee that the California man filed in bad faith to avoid paying the agency $113 million in fines.

TH will go away completely its like 1.5kish or less depending to dissolve a Inc.   They are not declaring chapter 11..... the company will go poof!  So sadly unless Amir set up Inc. wrong or broke some mingling of personal and business assets he will most likely never feel any hurt from it.

Even if they dissolve, run off to Poland, or whatever. The money is in the banks and will go to their creditors and those who paid for a product they didn't receive. I don't know about the Bitcoin but I'm sure their is probably a way to recover it also.   
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:27:38 AM

lets just redirect our brain powers in pushing terrahash for answers...

Where are these overdue promised items:
1. Pictures of the DX Mini
2. Picture of a completed Klondike 16 w/ heat sink
3. Hashing rate reaching promised rate (not prototype.. i'd expect terrahash to have this down by now hopefully)
4. Invoice/POs of all components
5. Project timing for each step (project management style)

We will all rest better and be more willing to wait when we see those listed.

Otherwise, we feel like we need a refund. Simply because you've over promised and under delivered so far.
Time to rectify the Public Relations trajectory if you want repeat customers.

Terrahash, You dont have a product problem (crossing my fingers), you have a relationship problem with your customers.

We're back to this again? It's only been a few weeks and we're back to demanding proof of things??
We have seen their chip orders, seen them basically get endorsed by BKKcoins, seen them get their board hashing, seen their offices, and seen them take a regular part in the forum. Now you are saying you need to see POs for parts, finished boards (though the chips aren't here yet), and their project management plan? I think Terrahash has provided everything we need to see to know that they are legitimate. Do you need to see their credit card statements and home utility bills too? I'm with Joe on this, we just need to know when the chips arrive. That is all that matters. That is not something TH can control. Everyone is waiting for Yifu to send the chips. I would recommend reading this entire thread and spare us the fear mongering. This is the same garbage we see on other threads.... we need to see proof of.... you name it.

When I managed forex accounts I always told my clients "do not invest your rent". Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. But, I'll take it one step further, don't invest if you don't have the stomach for it. We all bought pre-orders, which the delivery of said pre-orders had multiple variables. Some of the variables are controlled by our seller, in this case TH. I think they have been working to hold up their end of things. The most important factor, chips, are not in their control. I don't think showing us a PO for pcbs and heatsinks is going to change our circumstances. You'll just demand to see something else next week. I personally verified that TH is legitimate and has the stated number of chips on order. They have contributed to BKK's work on the K16, which can be verified in his thread. I live a little over an hour from TH and have visited them twice. I do not see a need to go there now and check for boxes of heatsinks and pcbs. Even if I did, I'm sure some people would complain about something else and demand proof thereof. Read other threads and you'll see that everyone is upset about Avalon not sending the chips on time. Someone mentioned that only a small group of us are holding our orders? I'm sure the majority of people who ordered are holding their orders. Unless you spend 5-10x the original cost of a board or miner on ebay, you are waiting. Doesn't really matter who you buy from at this point. You could buy 100 asicminer usbs...

I want to note that TH told me that when they bought the 2 additional early May pre-orders (from an individual in the bay area) they did so at a premium. They wanted to make sure that there would be enough chips for all of us to be in the "first batch". I think they have done a lot to try to accommodate us and make sure that we all get what we paid for in a timely manner. Their money is tied up in paying for all of the parts that will complete our boards.

In some ways, I wish they would refund people asking for it, so we could buy your extra boards and be done with your complaining in this thread. nuff said.

Ya know, i appreciated that you went out there and took those videos and showed us the work in progress-klondike unit and I thought "wow! what a swell guy! we are lucky to have members in the community that will make this bitcoin work!". But now I am going through reading your pro-terrahash posts and talking down anyone who has ANY doubts whatsoever, I think I have to re-evaluate that initial misled thought.

I get it, you're not here to make friends.
And yes, I get it, Terrahash is at the mercy of Avalon
And no, I am not interested in arguing with you or trying to bestow the same kindness you've shown me or anyone with doubts and concerns about their orders.

BUT

What I AM interested in, is whether or not Terrahash has performed all the obligations to their customers (less avalon chips) to fulfill the orders.
I cannot fathom why anyone would not welcome this request for common courtesy that we, the customers, are entitled to.
(unless some units were furnished with sample chip shipments received to certain individuals for crowd control perhaps? Like the Nazis provided preferential treatment to certain selected jews to keep them marching into the gas chambers)

Let me put it this way, my gut tells me that terrahash do NOT have everything they need to mass produce our orders simply based on the inconsistencies of their stories, flip flopping, misleading statements, etc they have publicly displayed thus far.

So let me once again invite Terrahash to clear its name in the public forum once and for all.
If Terrahash cannot, please refund all monies owed immediately as you are no where near meeting your obligations EVEN IF Avalon delivers tomorrow.

Therefore Terrahash is breaking the basic premises (not force majeure in this case, like you have suggested) for which we, misled customers, have willingly taken the risk to provide funds and await patiently for months, interest free.

Should've known this was gonna happen within a week Terrahash got caught lying to us that they were gonna scam us...

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:12:23 AM

Ok guys, here's the deal. Given the current conditions (rising difficulty, Avalon uncertainty, etc.), a lot of people who ordered chips from Avalon are willing to resell their chips at cost price. This was not true a month ago or so, when we made a deal to acquire two additional orders for a premium (We never bought those orders, but only made a deal to pay a premium once they had chips in hand). We have decided to scrap those deals and instead buy chip orders from people who want to get out by selling their order for the price they paid. We have got 3 offers so far. We will re-open pre-orders after buying these.

We will keep you posted on this development.

Also, all these 3 offers are for May orders.

Just saw this.  Funny i thought claimed to have proof for all chip orders, now they say they never bought them on the extra early orders that were almost impossible to find when they claimed they did. This only in hand clause was never told to anyone when company showed off orders and vouched they had them all.

Ohhhh TH i don't miss the days of being a customer of yours.  And they are willing to re-open pre-orders! Want to take bets on if this batch of pre-orders does not include paypal option?

Exactly.

These guys are scammers.

Look, let me just point out some minor details that are major red flags-- terrahash doesnt even have PSUs or cases ready to this day!
It is pretty clear cut what their intentions were.

And here we were worried about Avalon chips arriving...
Once we started asking for proof we start finding out the reason why he couldn't produce any evidence...

NOTHING is in place to fulfill our orders from what I have seen.

IMHO

1. Root cause of reopening pre-orders: not enough cash to buy a new life and retire
2. Terrahash game plan: It is clear for terrahash. Its now or never. Passports in place. Fund transfers to offshore complete.

Do the right thing terrahash. Refund your customers in full...

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:03:03 AM

I'd like everyone to join me in reflection of Bargraphic's great contributions to this thread, and for keeping everyone upbeat about TH's business. Here's volume one of his past favorites... His account may have been hacked, and that terrible person deleted his posts, but we can get them back so his memory will live on!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1840
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1920
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1960
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2020
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2140
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2200

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:21:15 AM

I realize the wheels fell off the bus here... and the question is moot, but are other chip orders receiving their Yifu/BitSynCom/Avalon chips???

Or did the supply chain dry up again???
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:26:43 AM

Even if they dissolve, run off to Poland, or whatever. The money is in the banks and will go to their creditors and those who paid for a product they didn't receive. I don't know about the Bitcoin but I'm sure their is probably a way to recover it also.   

Bitcoin is its own beast on this i don't know what will happen on it, it was large scale but will be interesting to see a US case on it.

But again TH is its own legal entity not if but WHEN they dissolve, Amir does not have to move to poland.... The creditors get a piece of what is owed.  It all depends on how much money TH and assets, which since private Inc we have no idea on. 

I wish everyone the best on getting money back but unless you get PayPal, Bank, Creditcard, etc to refund chances of seeing full money are very slim.  Sad fact is those who have to sue most likely will see small amount spent.
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:24:44 AM

So, is TH sending out refunds or what? Has anyone heard from BKK again?
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:35:00 AM

What a fun filled day yesterday was! It was like pouring water on an ant hill (The Ants being the trolls in this thread and surprisingly other threads as well!)

Let me just say that while I fully expected for you guys to go nuts about me deleting my posts, you've outdone yourselves! What better way to drive you guys crazy than to send you into mass confusion/tinfoil-hat country.

Here are a few of the Gems I saw in other threads.

IS Bitcoinorama, Bargraphics??

IDK, but from what I recall, he was heavily invested into Terrahash. Don't know what method he used for paying but anything other than CC and he might be taking a big hit. Feel bad for him.
He was one of very few people on my ignore list, for acting like a dick. He has 11 jupiters on order, so I think he has plenty of cash to splash. The fact he deleted 1000's of posts suggests he is a crook covering his tracks. Happy for him to reply here and set me straight though.

and not to mention this one that really got you guys going.

It gets better.. PM:

Thanks for the "Corrupt Cheerleader Eliminator" badge! Much appreciated, my friend. You didn't think deleting your posts would make them disappear, did you?

What do you mean?

I bought this account today.

Roll Eyes

I think btceic made ~13 posts yesterday just about me.

There was mass panic in the KnC Thread about why 8 or so pages were missing for a good 3 hours.

I'd say operation troll the trolls was highly successful.

Oh and the best part of it is I have Atomic wasting a ton of his time trying to bring back the posts from the dead.

PS: I Voted Grapefruit on the poll of yours Eric, we actually should grab lunch or maybe jump on skype sometime. You literally live ~4 hours from me. It would be interesting to see how you act/are off the forums.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:59:06 PM

I have seen many assholes in various forums, but you are the biggest!

Added to ignore list.

Asshole
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 01:04:52 PM

What a fun filled day yesterday was! It was like pouring water on an ant hill (The Ants being the trolls in this thread and surprisingly other threads as well!)

Let me just say that while I fully expected for you guys to go nuts about me deleting my posts, you've outdone yourselves! What better way to drive you guys crazy than to send you into mass confusion/tinfoil-hat country.

Here are a few of the Gems I saw in other threads.

IS Bitcoinorama, Bargraphics??

IDK, but from what I recall, he was heavily invested into Terrahash. Don't know what method he used for paying but anything other than CC and he might be taking a big hit. Feel bad for him.
He was one of very few people on my ignore list, for acting like a dick. He has 11 jupiters on order, so I think he has plenty of cash to splash. The fact he deleted 1000's of posts suggests he is a crook covering his tracks. Happy for him to reply here and set me straight though.

and not to mention this one that really got you guys going.

It gets better.. PM:

Thanks for the "Corrupt Cheerleader Eliminator" badge! Much appreciated, my friend. You didn't think deleting your posts would make them disappear, did you?

What do you mean?

I bought this account today.

Roll Eyes

I think btceic made ~13 posts yesterday just about me.

There was mass panic in the KnC Thread about why 8 or so pages were missing for a good 3 hours.

I'd say operation troll the trolls was highly successful.

Oh and the best part of it is I have Atomic wasting a ton of his time trying to bring back the posts from the dead.

PS: I Voted Grapefruit on the poll of yours Eric, we actually should grab lunch or maybe jump on skype sometime. You literally live ~4 hours from me. It would be interesting to see how you act/are off the forums.

Are you stating that you intentionally led people astray regarding TerraHash's viability?

edit: words

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:21:25 PM

Are you stating that you intentionally led people astray regarding TerraHash's viability?

edit: words

Why don't you take me up on that skype offer and find out?

You have the power to solve this mystery and let the world know!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:11:47 PM

In case anyone missed it, here it is:

http://www.coindesk.com/terrahash-shuts-down-bitcoin-miners-upset-with-refund/

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:14:57 PM

I had money on Bar not having enough sense to stay away from posting after being attacked. His ego simply couldn't let that stand without answering.

I think your plan to delete your messages to stir us up was brilliant. Especially considering that you would never do that to save face. We all know your deleting of messages was your way of saying, "Sorry guys, I was really stupid on this one, and a few other things, well, most everything I touch, but you guys were right.".

Let me just say, your apology is accepted.

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:29:19 PM

With Bargraphic's recent apology, I think we want to make sure he doesn't regret deleting all his messages here, so here's all his messages up until August in this thread. If Google cache ever changes, I have them available for anyone interested. To not overwhelm everyone, I'll post his August / September messages in a separate message.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2240
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2260
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2280
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2300
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2340
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2380
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2460
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2540
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2600
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2640
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2660
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2720
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2760
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.2780

Through Page 140, August 1st.

Bargraphics

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:32:42 PM

I had money on Bar not having enough sense to stay away from posting after being attacked. His ego simply couldn't let that stand without answering.

I think your plan to delete your messages to stir us up was brilliant. Especially considering that you would never do that to save face. We all know your deleting of messages was your way of saying, "Sorry guys, I was really stupid on this one, and a few other things, well, most everything I touch, but you guys were right.".

Let me just say, your apology is accepted.

Not so fast sleepyhead,

I won't let you end this fight simply by putting words in my mouth. That just wouldn't bring justice to this thread.

Your narcissism is really shining through, my reluctance to say "You were right" (Which you still currently are not) is only rivaled by your inability to let go of me not saying "you were right".

So this is what it's like when an immovable objects meets and unstoppable force.

PS: That is quite a bit of time dedicated to me looking up those posts, again I am very flattered. Maybe you would also like to have a skype session as your best friend Eric doesn't seem interested (Which is weird, as you would think getting to the bottom of the Bargraphics mystery would be his #1 priority after spending a whole day yesterday dedicated to me.)
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:36:02 PM

Bar,

Apology accepted.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:38:40 PM

With Bargraphic's recent apology, I think we want to make sure he doesn't regret deleting all his messages here, so here's all his messages up until August in this thread. If Google cache ever changes, I have them available for anyone interested. To not overwhelm everyone, I'll post his August / September messages in a separate message.

Who gives a shit.

I am still a Bar fan, and wouldn't piss on btceic if he was on fire, unless I had just drank a gallon of Premium unleaded.

I am sure TH is smiling watching all the infighting as it takes the focus off of them,
Get refocused and let's grow up.

Have a nice day.
flowdab

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:41:50 PM

Alright, so who is organizing legal action against these assholes? I want in.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: