Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28447 times)
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

anticipation that I do on the computer to prevent hacked.
I installed internet security with antivirus. do not surf on many web, or do not install the app before it is tracked with antivirus. that's what I usually do. just prevention.
Not always intruders try to steal the Pvt keys by Malwares but sometime there is inside job. I will recommend to keep a hardware wallet or at least your Pvt keys on a offshore PC.
yes, like today, a lot of phising sites or links has been sent to every users here in these forum. they even use slack to spread the fake links via sending email. they try to steal your wallet, all you funds you work hard for. so better be careful when opening a link
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
I think no because its hard to hack 32bit mix characters and number no one will try to make an hacking application or address generator. But if they hack my facebook they will see my private keys and they will have chance to grab my moneys.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

Yes, it can, but you can minimalize the risk if you secure enough your wallet. Choose strong password, store your private key securely, use 2fa and you are good to go.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:34:17 AM

anticipation that I do on the computer to prevent hacked.
I installed internet security with antivirus. do not surf on many web, or do not install the app before it is tracked with antivirus. that's what I usually do. just prevention.
Prevention may not be good enough against a skilled hacker and a vulnerable OS, many people keep using Windows for its convenience and the good software based on it, but the truth is that if you are dealing with money we need to avoid such a vulnerable OS and use something else, Linux and all its variants is the most secure OS and the one that you should use if you care about securing your coins in a desktop wallet.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:48:40 AM

If anyone does a stupidity then it's not possible to anyone hacked your wallet.the hacker first hack your PC or mobile then they access your wallet.if you don install a rat or access a website that's a botnet then it's not possible to hack your wallet so be careful with some unknown software or unknown website ignore them or first scan them then use it.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

Of course it can be, and already many stories that people complain because their wallet is stolen by hackers, we must activate all 2FA security features, so it will make hackers hard to steal our wallet.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

Of course it can be, and already many stories that people complain because their wallet is stolen by hackers, we must activate all 2FA security features, so it will make hackers hard to steal our wallet.
As we are high tech now hackers too they will make a way on how they get it how they can hacked it its not new here that it can be hacked. Hackers are too smart so dont be compatible that they can't hacked it unless think on how you can prevent that.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

Hacking a bitcoin wallet is depends on the owner. Why? Because hacker sending many ads to hack an any accounts or wallet so be careful  and avoid clicking unknown ads show to your wallet for your safety purpose.

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:24:03 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
nothing is imposible for the one that nothing to do just to stole some money to other people let just now be careful on that.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

I guess if your laptop or computer is in keylogger it could be, it's very hard for hackers to get into the wallet if you use strong security, email verification or 2f google authenticator

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:15:09 AM

Hacker can use brutal forced to hack bitcoin private key. But they need long time to do that. maybe 100 years for 1 private. So they use some normal trick like malware, virus ...

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

If the person can not keep his wallet's privacy very easy, then bitcoin wallet may be hacked by hackers, I suggest using blockchain wallet is good because its security is very difficult,
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

Is it possible 101% just becareful with some phishing links and sites and if they found out that you have huge amount of btc in your bitcoin account xD, brace yourself better to withdraw it as soon as possible, they can hack your wallet easily using brute force.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Professional hackers aren't really required for this purpose...really, any guy with some advanced computer knowledge and some physical access to your computer could just easily get into your computer, install keyloggers, and that would be the end of your bitcoins. It really depends on your security practices, and settings of passwords. If you use the same password, for e.g., on your email and on your online wallet (supposing you have one), any hacker could easily use that password if it gets leaked in any breaches, and those breaches do happen fairly often.
Also, if you try going into a malicious website, they could just as easily install malware or spyware on your computer to do the above again. So, its best to maintain best security practices.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Is it possible 101% just becareful with some phishing links and sites and if they found out that you have huge amount of btc in your bitcoin account xD, brace yourself better to withdraw it as soon as possible, they can hack your wallet easily using brute force.
If you have a strong password then you cannot be hacked by the hackers and if you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet then think about leveling up your security like turning on or enabling the 2FA so you can have another level of security that is a good way of securing or protecting your account or bitcoin wallet.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

Yes, it is possible that our bitcoin can be hacked since nowadays with the innovation of technology any hacker can create/invent any system that can hack any wallet that we have. But we have a lot of precautions to avoid this from happening, I read a lot of it from this thread Smiley
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

In my own opinion, i think hackers cannot hack into your bitcoin wallet to steal all of your bitcoins if you are invisible to all active hackers because they cannot detect and find your bitcoin wallet. But if you are very visible maybe hackers could get in to your account and steal all of your bitcoins.
DiannaAWilcox

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

bitcoin is a safe and secure money and bitcoin hacking can not be so easy because now in bitcoin there are lots of wallet inventions so bitcoin is safe but there may be some bugs in your computer's system or laptop but not the system of bitcoin wallet. Users can control, monitor and access their accounts with their own security settings provided by the privilege string. They can change your password. Thats why use wallet that you can not use email like electrum. We need to put a high security passeord so it is not vurnerable for any attack and we can breathe respelym and try to use the 2fa password so they will not decript it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

very possible if the security is not done by the owner of the wallet account because I experienced it. my bitcoin wallet at that time was hacked by other people even though the balance in my wallet pretty much. at that time I have not used the security facility google authenticator so hackers are very easy to access my wallet. then with that, for you do not forget to use all the existing security facilities, do not let my experience happen back to you.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Very interesting post. I read this long thread and it was so informative. Especially the 1st and 2nd pages of the post.
Good job to all  who reply and provide useful information.
Have a safe wallet everyone😁👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: