Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28447 times)
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?

i think not because wallets have private keys that was given when you create a wallet. Every wallet was secured by those private keys or seeds to open the wallet. Every platform has a private security for their users. Hackers can only hack your wallet if they have a full information about it.

Everything is hackable on online world. There is no guarantee that noone can hack BTC exchange site.Check the recent history of hacked big exchanges and you will get what i mean Wink

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:35:36 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?

i think not because wallets have private keys that was given when you create a wallet. Every wallet was secured by those private keys or seeds to open the wallet. Every platform has a private security for their users. Hackers can only hack your wallet if they have a full information about it.

Everything is hackable on online world. There is no guarantee that noone can hack BTC exchange site.Check the recent history of hacked big exchanges and you will get what i mean Wink

Exploits and such will always exist but lot's of hacks were due to negligence of site owners as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:59 AM

it's true sir that something that smells online will definitely give rise to a system loophole and many people take advantage of that opportunity to earn their own profits

paradise123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

Every site can be hacked by a professional hackers. they will come up with different codes and viruses that the sites owner wont prepared for it. And if they do means the site owner have good security and privacy the hacker will come up with new way to defeat the sites owner security. That means that you and the sites owner have to update there security to defeat the hackers.
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

Yes you were right. Today, there are so many hackers that exist and we do not know how wide their skills they have. Hackers are intelligent. On our ethics subject, we have talk about the informations placed in the internet and me and class have proven that there is a little chance of having privacy when it comes to internet. So do not be so calm and not be sure. As much as possible, try to cash out when you think the price is high and when needed. Even placing so very confidential thing on the internet is not good. Hackers are hackers. Hackers hack.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:57:26 AM

Yes. No system is safe. Hackers can penetrate any type of security. Greatest hackers capability are unknown because no one has ever caught them. We can't fully secure ourselves. I think what we must do is to minimize our exposure to internet sites. Even though it is unavoidable, it may decrease the chance of being noticed by hackers. Hackers attacks those who are interesting. So when you become a person of interest, you are more prone to hack attacks. So minimizing our identity in web is paramount

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

I heard bitcoin use worldwide best security, ,transection system.It's name blockchain technology.there are many hacker in our earth.they try to best haced bitcoin wallet.I do not think they will get big success.
komp1

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

No bitcoin wallets can not be hacked, since they all are protected by some protection meassures that helps make it unhackable, for instance all wallets have your personal essential that is your seed, the only way it can be hacked is if any person understands your important.so no, bitcoin wallets can not be hacked
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:38:11 PM

Yes. No system is safe. Hackers can penetrate any type of security. Greatest hackers capability are unknown because no one has ever caught them. We can't fully secure ourselves. I think what we must do is to minimize our exposure to internet sites. Even though it is unavoidable, it may decrease the chance of being noticed by hackers. Hackers attacks those who are interesting. So when you become a person of interest, you are more prone to hack attacks. So minimizing our identity in web is paramount
Security is a major issue with bitcoin as well other digital currencies. This is all because of the interconnectivity without which we cannot make use of it. Hackers and scammers roam around the network to steal what we have, it's our soul responsibility to keep it in a much secure way.
eleah24

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

I think, bitcoin wallet will no be hacked by hackers as long as you don't give other people important information about you accounts like passwords or username etc. , i think hackers won't be able to hack your bitcoin wallet.

bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

Yes it happens, there are numerous examples. And if you search online there are many tutorials about this. not sure how true the information is.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

Nowadays you will never know what technology can do and you will never know how wise and intelligent are the hackers out there. I will not be surprised if hackers will be able to hack our bitcoin or our wallet. Since i believe that it is really possible i think the safest way for you, for us to protect our bitcoin is to minimize opening of our account to different devices because this is one of the factors why some peoples' account are being hacked. Having your accounts history with other device which other people can use may cause the retrieval of your neccesary data or information.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

I always put a double security in my computer, for me the evil is always there and will never disappear. all can be hacked easily, but in essence all we can protect by closing all the gaps that become the target of hackers.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:24:59 PM

I think it's really hard if you're using a two-authentication factor wallet cause if anyone want to send Bitcoin from your wallet they need to know the code sent to your phone number or code from Google authenticator so it's really hard to hack your Bitcoin. But with some wallets if someone know your privatekey they can stole all your Bitcoin although it's two-authentication wallet. Beside I think the most secure Bitcoin wallet is coldstorage wallet but it's really expensive and if you're not carefully you can lose it Cheesy
faustmeister

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

I think its interesting, all the security possibilities that are out there. This libertarian guy I work with has a whole system setup that anyone can do. Paper wallets setup from a random wallet generator etc.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:41:38 PM

It depends on which wallet you use and which security measures you take.
Keep in mind web wallets are the most likely to be cracked... they can crack your wallet password, your email password (and then access to your wallet) or even web wallet servers, so avoid to use web wallets/exchanges if you wanna be safe with your money!
Correct, the less surface of attack that you offer to your opponents the better, when you use a web wallet the hackers have a lot of ways to get to your bitcoin but if you use your own desktop wallet in cold storage the chance of hackers of stealing that bitcoin are way lower since they will need to have physical access to your house in order to steal your bitcoin.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

It is challenging for hackers to hackyour wallet if you have defense from them like passwords , two way and if your computer is also prtectes as properly as your challenging travel, it would be challenging for them tp make a protection breach, also it is up tp the user whether or not they will trust their wallet to anyone. Mame certain you prioritize your wallet's safety first prior to concentrating on earning, will not be tpo greedy ypu might free your earnings if you do not secure.it.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

Yes, our bitcoin wallet can be hacked by hackers because there are so many professional hackers that can hack all things, even if your wallet, internet or other private site. But it depend on the hackers because there are some hackers that don't know how to hack private site.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

They cannot hack your wallet if your private key is secured. Dont give it to others that you dont know, because there are possibility that they will hack you if they need money.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

nothing impossible to the hackers your wallet hack them i suggest with you to avoid risk your saving you can use deferrent kind of wallet with strong privatekeys  security and devide your savings into the wallet you can use if one of your wallet hack you have another wallet source to avoid losses of all your savings if this scenario comes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: