Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28447 times)
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:43 AM

i think this is the most safest zone of transaction so hackers can hack but if you still feel so you can secure yourself by using safety functions and dont do common mistakes which help hackers to hack your account.
ammaryasser0097

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

if you have good protection system sure no  Wink
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:20 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
It is possible for a hacker to hack your bitcoin or any wallet. As you have said, there are proffesional hackers out there. There are some wallet that have high security so if you have any trust issues about your bitcoin, i recommend you using that kind of wallet. But hackers can hack anything. They do all the things they can in order to get bitcoin or money in an illegal way.

untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:19:07 PM

account can be hacked yes often because of our own carelessness is often wrong in entering the address or error
the other so that the negligence was exploited by the hackers are now very much

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:21:26 AM

This is my question too. Lets say im doing my bitcoin through my smartphone. What if i lost my smarphone, can my bitcoin be hack? I hardly use ny laptop, i used my iphone or ipad in working with bitcoin. So is it possible this will be hack?
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:59:08 AM

account can be hacked yes often because of our own carelessness is often wrong in entering the address or error
the other so that the negligence was exploited by the hackers are now very much
That is why, it is better to be careful in handling our account because it is better to make things done in a slow process but sure. If you will create bitcoin wallet then make sure that they have 2fa because it will help you to secure your account more and put a strong password too so you can have a comfortable feeling that you will not get hacked.
dindasulis

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:33:12 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?

Yes, they can be stolen but its nearly impossible to do that and they are a number of ways it can be stolen. Hacked = exploiting the system, so the other way to do this is to hack a wallet. Online wallet services can be hacked if you can somehow have access to email ID or password of that guy. Web wallet services are easier to hack if the security isn't taken care of. Offline wallets are also nearly impossible to hack as they are stored on a computer which never goes online. The transactions are signed offline and then broadcasted on a different computer.
To help you, here are some things that you should keep in mind on how you can secure your Bitcoin wallets. https://frootvpn.com/2016/11/secure-bitcoin-wallet/
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:44:39 AM

Do you think bitcoin would be worth 4000+ USD  if everyone couls just hack bitcoin wallets?   Roll Eyes
hackerease

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:04:19 AM

Hello Guys, Our hacking team is back with new script which makes you earn 7 btc in every roll you play at freebitco.in If you don't believe than watch the video yourself here: https://youtu.be/8rqjYUH6H-E
We also have added withdraw proof to make sure to everyone that it is not scam or fraud.
Do, Subscribe the Channel for more latest working hack videos and Share the channel for your support.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

Wallets must have to develop counterfeit measures against hackers from doing violent acts. 100% possibility wallets could be hacked. All we have to do right now is to careful always. Because we dont know might comes next.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

This can happen. Hackers can steal your wallet. If your wallet does not have enough protection and not kept in their wallet is causing them to be stolen. For example, do not place 2nd factor google autinticator or phone codes so your wallet will open. When opening phishing links there are most reasons why many people are robbed
mark15

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:20 AM

I think no, because like other wallet. Bitcoin really have a strong security so you may sure that our btc or money is safe inside the bitcoin wallet. But if you have some wallet that is having a stronger security than bitcoin, you may use it also.
Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:41:21 AM

Probably Yes. To hack your wallet they need high computational power,it may not be possible but they can achieve it by phishing methods. You need to be careful in this terms.It is in your hands if your wallet could be hacked or not. Create multi signature wallets with 2FA implemented in it.And don't keep all your money in one wallet.Have some 2-3 wallets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:53:01 AM

Probably Yes. To hack your wallet they need high computational power,it may not be possible but they can achieve it by phishing methods. You need to be careful in this terms.It is in your hands if your wallet could be hacked or not. Create multi signature wallets with 2FA implemented in it.And don't keep all your money in one wallet.Have some 2-3 wallets.

Can you breathe air?

Hell to the yes. If you mean by breaking the encryption on your wallet via brute force, fuck to the no. bitcoin wallets never get compromised because someone broke the encryption; they get compromised because the system the wallet resides on is insecure. you are only as strong as your weakest link, security wise. 2fa blah blah good practice blah blah hardware wallets.
it gets said over and over, but no one believes they will get hacked, until they get hacked.

so again:
"you are only as strong as your weakest link, security wise"
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:07:13 AM

Criminalized indeed is always there, we must be more careful. Well it's true if we choose careless web address wallet for our bitcoin, it could be hacked by professional hackers. And the wallet address which has been hacked should not be used again, better we create a new wallet address again for our bitcoin.. because it will be vulnerable to be hacked again. Obviously we must try to choose the web site for our wallet address is really safety and proved very reliable if used.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:11:59 AM

Yes, they can hack your wallet. Everything that is on internet is vulnerable with hackers they can find holes or bugs to sploit all your data even the site said that it is secured. Hackers attack whatever they want even your bank accounts.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

Yes, they can hack your wallet. Everything that is on internet is vulnerable with hackers they can find holes or bugs to sploit all your data even the site said that it is secured. Hackers attack whatever they want even your bank accounts.
it is indeed a problem we now face very often, and hackers do not see who it is
they hack even if it's president, they'll keep doing it and it's just for their satisfaction only

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:51:30 PM

It depends on what kind of wallet to use. I'm using blockchain.info. It has two-factor authentication, notification of entering the mail, code phrases, the ability to set a second password, without which it is impossible to carry out transactions and other degrees of protection, having established that it is almost impossible to crack the wallet. Therefore, I feel that my money is safe and do not believe that hackers will manage to get to them.
Enzo 666

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:29:49 PM

wallet yes Because it is like normal accounts need username and password + linked email so hacker can hack it

but bitcoin system can’t be hacked

so that responsibility of save your wallet back to you and must keep your private key .
Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

I feel this can happen simply because there are a lot of on-line wallets offered, all again to oneself for your security troubles, to steer clear of hacking do not open your account on other units, to make it safer to maintain it in your wallet offline, since all the protection wallet is on Your possess hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: