Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:06:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28451 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
They cannot hack your wallet if your private key is secured. Dont give it to others that you dont know, because there are possibility that they will hack you if they need money.
People see hackers mostly as nerd guys that know a lot about computers and while this is true you need to understand that the most powerful and successful of hacking methods is social engineering, basically talk to people and manipulate them to do their bidding, most of the time those are the successful hacks you will see, a person gives up his private key to the hackers by their own volition and then the hackers steal everything that is in there.
Gaos

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
They cannot hack your wallet if your private key is secured. Dont give it to others that you dont know, because there are possibility that they will hack you if they need money.
People see hackers mostly as nerd guys that know a lot about computers and while this is true you need to understand that the most powerful and successful of hacking methods is social engineering, basically talk to people and manipulate them to do their bidding, most of the time those are the successful hacks you will see, a person gives up his private key to the hackers by their own volition and then the hackers steal everything that is in there.

Now scammers have become very cunning. You need to be careful when using wallets. We need to monitor where we are entering our data. There are many fake sites. They look almost the same as the original site, but they were created in order to steal your information

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

they can only hack your computer not wallet

wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

Yes, they can hack your wallet. Everything that is on internet is vulnerable with hackers they can find holes or bugs to sploit all your data even the site said that it is secured. Hackers attack whatever they want even your bank accounts.
Yes it is absolutely possible because now days there is a great war between internet security and its breakup. The information technology has this big challenge that till now there is no such security which can make your online information save from hackers. But as the technology has no limit iOne day such security system will develop which have very strong security and future bitcoin and block chain can use this security system. For the time being it has chance to hack your bitcoins.
ruslango

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:38:53 AM

I believe this can come about due to the fact there are many on-line wallets obtainable, all back again to your self for your security problems, to stay away from hacking do not open your account on other gadgets, to make it safer to preserve it in your wallet offline, because all the stability wallet is on Your possess fingers.
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:59 AM

yes they can, for more safe I use 2fa on all my wallet, not guaranted but more safe

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:54:10 AM

If you give your Private key definitely they will hack your bitcoin wallets, i suggest put some 2FA authenticator and make a phone number security connect it to your wallet so hackers will not hack your wallets most important thing you will do keep your 12 phrase seed password this is very important.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:10:16 AM

Hackers can hack you laptop or computers buy your hard wallet or cold storage wallet is unhackable nontheless if you give your private key or show it online then hackers will hack that. Be sure to keep your private keys in safe place don't let anyone know you password.
BitBanshee$$

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:03:47 PM

Of course. Anything can be hacked. Most of the vulnerabilities tend to be human in nature. Wallets are probably still more secure than leaving your BTC on exchanges anyway.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

Yes they can. I knew a person whose myetherwallet account has been hacked and that man sold all his token and ethereum leaving with nothing. That man now is grieving lol.

mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

Most digital systems have some form of vulnerability that you need to be aware of. You need to have as many layers of security as possible, antivirus, firewall, system patches and updates etc. Common sense is actually the most important defence.

Clicking on suspicious links and human actions lead to lots of problems.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Francer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

Indeed, It is feasible for your bitcoin wallet to be hack by the hacker if you do not know how to defend your personal computer or units properly, It would be very best not to obtain anything at all from suspicious internet sites as it may include destructive software that the hacker could use to get a lot of important information from your gadgets.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:31 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:27:37 AM by Omega Weapon

they can only hack your computer not wallet
Not completely true, hackers have created fake sites that look exactly like the original where they put an installation file that has been modified, that way if you install that wallet the hackers have access to your coins as soon as you put any amount of money there, that is why it is important to check the site  and if possible verify the download, just in case, so we can avoid having our bitcoin stolen by hackers.
uniqueen

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

Now scammers have become very cunning. You need to be careful when using wallets. We need to monitor where we are entering our data. There are many fake sites. They look almost the same as the original site, but they were created in order to steal your information
I agree with you i would suggest to you use only famous wallets like blockchain or myetherwallet this way you will be at least secured at the maximum you have a lot of scam coins and also a lot of scam wallets you need to watch out for.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

This is what scare me, that i am saving bitcoins bit by bit and one day i wake up and see all of my bitcoins gone. It's happening to people around the globe, as hackers are very active and trying to steal people coin.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

This is what scare me, that i am saving bitcoins bit by bit and one day i wake up and see all of my bitcoins gone. It's happening to people around the globe, as hackers are very active and trying to steal people coin.

It is upto your security steps which you take for your bitcoins wallet will save your wallet from hackers. if you are not day trader then you can better deposit in a desktop wallet store them and take backup and delete the wallet folder as soon as the main wallet files are backed up. Use wallet on the system which is used only for bitcoin wallet. If you really wanted to safe
dmbragin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

Indeed a lot of professional hacker is out of there be mindful.  I consider to secure your accounts to hackers. help save to your notes or save to one more accounts . so you will not forget your password . becuase many motives why individuals steal their accounts is forgetting their account.
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

They can easily hack you if you are downloading on the internet. They can give you the real software of what you download, but they hide a wallet stealer in it.

This means while you are happy and you are using the software the wallet stealer steals your wallet and it will send it to the hacker.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

Yes, It is any time hacked by hackers if you don't use 2fa verification code your account can be hack any time any where. If you use google security code it is most better for your account safety. Don't share your any information with your friend's if you wan to safety your account.   
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

At this moment I think it is possible.Because Bitcoin Wallet is not using any strong security.Although we see that Bitcoin uses only the BlackBerry technology in the transaction.However, it is applicable only for transactions.Although we see some wallets such as mobile verification procedures being done in Coinbase.Nevertheless, I think it's no different for professional hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: