Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:29:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28451 times)
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:26:41 PM

Yes bitcoin wallet can be hack by hackers...i said that because i experience that..so you should put some security feature in your account and try to mix your password of some no.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
No Checks, Czechs Welcome

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

At this moment I think it is possible.Because Bitcoin Wallet is not using any strong security.Although we see that Bitcoin uses only the BlackBerry technology in the transaction.However, it is applicable only for transactions.Although we see some wallets such as mobile verification procedures being done in Coinbase.Nevertheless, I think it's no different for professional hackers.

What are you talking about bitcoin is very secure encryption. It's the password which is the weak part. if you have a good password then it would literally take forever to crack a password via brute forcing.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:47:01 PM

It is possible that hackers can be hacked our wallets because there is still a use of computer and internet so the hackers can access our wallet. For us to be secured, let's be observant, we should look if there is something wrong on our computer or the site that we have accessed. Let's be aware that anytime we can be hacked.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

There is a large possibilities that bitcoin wallet can hacked. hacker has many ways to hacked their target not only by using internet their are using multiple procedure to do a specific job like why hacked the wallet if you can hacked the user using social engineering and your biggest weakness is your computers, this will allow hacker to gain access to all of your files and daily transactions. 
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:59:29 PM

There is a large possibilities that bitcoin wallet can hacked. hacker has many ways to hacked their target not only by using internet their are using multiple procedure to do a specific job like why hacked the wallet if you can hacked the user using social engineering and your biggest weakness is your computers, this will allow hacker to gain access to all of your files and daily transactions. 
It could be possible. Hackers are really imaginative and wise to do that. As far as I've heard, the hackers are getting younger and younger. They are experts in using computers even at a very young age. This is a problem in our society nowadays and we don't know who can stop them. If only all of us know how to operate such preventive measures for hackers. I think safety will be achieved for everybody. For now,let's keep making ourselves well equip in working with bitcoin so that we can't get any trouble.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

the hacking of bitcoin wallets has to do with the level of security you apply, most times if you are careless with your password, you can fall prey

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

This is what scare me, that i am saving bitcoins bit by bit and one day i wake up and see all of my bitcoins gone. It's happening to people around the globe, as hackers are very active and trying to steal people coin.
The risk of having your bitcoin stolen is not bigger than the risk of having your paypal funds stolen or the money in your bank accounts but the difference is that with bitcoin once that money is outside your wallet there is no way to get that money back, so you need to be very careful, if possible have a hard drive that only contains the OS and the wallet where you store your funds and have that hard drive hidden and not connected to the Internet, that will lower the chances you are hacked.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:53:53 AM

This is what scare me, that i am saving bitcoins bit by bit and one day i wake up and see all of my bitcoins gone. It's happening to people around the globe, as hackers are very active and trying to steal people coin.
The risk of having your bitcoin stolen is not bigger than the risk of having your paypal funds stolen or the money in your bank accounts but the difference is that with bitcoin once that money is outside your wallet there is no way to get that money back, so you need to be very careful, if possible have a hard drive that only contains the OS and the wallet where you store your funds and have that hard drive hidden and not connected to the Internet, that will lower the chances you are hacked.

I'd even suggest a flash drive because that can be easily kept in a locker somewhere and then you have your private keys stored away from everyone else. It must be emphasized that a lot of hacking starts with social engineering and so we should be extra careful in the way we let out information and guard our private keys by keeping them offline.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:19:25 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?

By taking into consideration the wallet of bitcoins being on the internet, then it is always subject to hacking. Though being digital may be inclined towards technological advancement, what hinders its success is the tendency for it to be hacked. That is why digital currencies cannot be at the moment, be the main medium of exchange and replace fiat. Personally, I suggest that you keep your bitcoins in separate wallets in order to reduce and avoid the risks of losing all of your investments. It may not be the best advice but it surely fixes the problem.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:25:03 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
as long as you connect to the internet then chances for hackers hacking your wallet is possible.
save your wallet in offline wallet.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

There's a wrong concept in this question. The Bitcoin actually can't be hacked, it's too hard and difficult; what hackers do is put a trojan in some junk mail which the user open, steal all the info about the wallet (address, password, etc). 2fa is enought to avoid hackers problem
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

Yes there have been many cases where bitcoins form wallet have been vanished but these cases are very low. Keep your wallet password strong and your account logged out. Avoid writing down password. Blockchain the best upto my knowledge.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

At this moment I think it is possible.Because Bitcoin Wallet is not using any strong security.Although we see that Bitcoin uses only the BlackBerry technology in the transaction.However, it is applicable only for transactions.Although we see some wallets such as mobile verification procedures being done in Coinbase.Nevertheless, I think it's no different for professional hackers.

You only get hacked if you don't make your wallet secure, you can use 2FA if you don't use cold/hard/paper wallet that you control the private keys. Hackers have been trying to hacks wallets there are successful but I think only few.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

Yes, of course, our personal details specially of value is our responsibility like passwords and wallet keys though there are various ways of protecting our files it we should also be vigilant in preserving the privacy of our account details and think before you click. 

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Hacking is easy if your so talented and have bad attitude in others or you angry in the person that you hack so hack or scam here in bitcoin is possible especially in wallet only when im newbie i register in some mining site then they scam my earnings and after that i do believe that this bitcoin is real but scammer also is real

Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:52:13 PM

Yes bitcoin wallet can be hacked by hackers. Some very professional hackers can hack any things. So be careful about your wallet. Stay safe and secure. But there are many ways to secure bitcoin wallet. Use two step verification for your bitcoin wallet security. Always try to full secure your wallet. Avoid unknown person for transaction. Todays hackers are very professional they can do anything. You also research a little bit about how to secure bitcoin wallet more in internet. There you can see lost of idea about how to secure and safe bitcoin wallet.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

If you are using a web wallet, I advise you to switch to a hardware wallet or a software one if you don't want to spend any money on it. Electrum is a lightweight wallet which is easy to use. You will be in charge of your private keys which you should encrypt with a strong password. Try to buy a laptop which you will use only for sending transactions.
TwinTURBO2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

Most often, the best type of security isn’t absolute security, but simply one that makes the robbery effort unprofitable. Some will argue that absolute airtight security is better, but as Parity and DAO demonstrate, it is almost impossible to make absolute. There is always an error, a slip of some type that makes the entire thing vulnerable, and very often, that weakness is human in origin. Sloppy password hygiene, or software that has been rushed to market, old code that has been overwritten with patches, or which has not been fully and redundantly tested, leave openings for ever-vigilant hackers to find their way in.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

Yes, It is not Impossible.
It is you who can secured your Bitcoin wallet.
You must need to backup your wallet dat file, seeds and privet key. Don't share your seeds and private key to others.
Don't log in to public computer, It is Harmful. Last option is you can use 2FA confirmation it is Amazing.

March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

all things can be hacked by hackers. nothing is impossible for hackers. the higher the security level of a system, the hackers will try to solve the security system

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: