Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28451 times)
uniquefighter

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

If you are not pay atention with your funds from your wallet there is a risk always, but i think the 2FA or private keys is enought for not having such problems.
It is hard for hackers to hackyour wallet if you have protection from them like passwords , two way and if your pc is also prtectes as well as your hard drive, it would be difficult for them tp make a security breach, also it is up tp the user whether they will trust their wallet to anyone. Mame sure you prioritize your wallet's security first before focusing on earning, don't be tpo greedy ypu might loose your earnings if you don't secure.it.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

Yes,  because  it has no private key when we use wallet like coins.ph. There are many hackers in this cruel world so please take care of your bitcoins, don't let them hacked your account.
Hackers can hack everything. To live too bad. You can die from it. Lol! Pay attention to the causes of the break-ins. In all cases, is primarily to blame yourself. If you always follow safety rules then it will be much harder to do. I think that online wallets are always more difficult to hack than your computer.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
In my own personal opinion, hackers can really hack inside your bitcoin wallets because they are very professional in entering every kind of system also for the wallets who has low security for this situations. The safest way for you not get hack is by being invisible for hackers for them not to see your wallet.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
In my own personal opinion, hackers can really hack inside your bitcoin wallets because they are very professional in entering every kind of system also for the wallets who has low security for this situations. The safest way for you not get hack is by being invisible for hackers for them not to see your wallet.
Offline all is the best way to avoid the hacker, haha Grin? Do you think I am kidding you? No, to be honest, this is the best way to keep safe your wallet. Even, I can call this way is safest solution to avoid the hacker. Therefore, we have some service provide offline wallet (hard wallet) are Trazor, Ledger ...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
josecalzadillax

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

are very hard  Undecided
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:51 PM

In my opinion if they try hard they can hack it but I don`t think that they will be losing time with our wallets where there is no more than 10.000$ but they would focus more on exchanges.
Goorobo

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

You could be hacked by keyloggers or even someone looking over your shoulder watching your key strokes. The best way is to keep coins you are not using offline.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:53:42 PM

the wallets are designed to give security and comport to investors so it would be hard to open it.but it is possible to hack them if you would not be careful of your personal information, if you have given away your private key, in that case your wallet could be stolen.

Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

Anything can be hacked with enough effort. I hacked my own cellphone the other day in five minutes. The best way to manage your crypto is to put it in cold storage until you need it. The easiest way is to back up your wallet and shut down and take the battery out of the laptop you use for crypto. More advanced ways include paper wallets and custom secure USB wallets. If you store your crypto using online wallets transfer any coins or tokens to a media you control or you could lose them if the online company goes out of business.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:38:56 AM

Yes, Bitcoin wallet has a chance to be hacked especially when the account of the user is not secured. It would be easier to the hacker to get it.
Definitely right, when the Bitcoin wallet is lacking security, there is a high probability that you will lose your account. If your account is not secured, hackers may get your account easily. To prevent this to happen, do not let your account see or manage by other people, it should be manage by all yourself.

haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

Its 100% can hack your bitcoin-purse. But you, if you want, and do some precaution, the change of breaking is almost zero. There are many ways to crack hackers. one of them is phishing. You should think about it. We open any purse, check url.don't be greedy to see any sentence like "0.5 btc for 15 minutes". If your wallet has authentication in 2 ways, do not be lazy to implement it.
Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

two factor authentication is important if you really want to protect your wallet put it in cold storage and take out the battery.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:37:02 AM

The basic steps to ensure the security of my wallet account: Provide an e-mail account using unique and powerful passwords and enable two-factor authentication
Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

wallet give you private key and security data only show for you.
hackers can hack your account only to access to your wallet or you give log in information’s to them "fake sites"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paradeflag

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

We never know hackers nowadays and they could be very clever. The best way to prevent this from happening is to keep our pc clean internally—free from viruses and other potential threats.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

I think the bitcoin wallet cannot be hack by the hackers because it is very secure. But in other side, I think they can hack the bitcoin wallet because they are very genius also the professionals in hacking. I think they can hack it. I don't want to hack my bitcoin wallet because the money that I earned here in bitcoin I gave it to my mother for her maintainance. I want to earned more money to help my family in our daily expenses.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

I think if you pick a bad reputation site for your wallet, hackers will most likely be hacked. You'll also get hacked easily if you carelessly log into your wallet in an unsecured network. Free public wifis are the usually breeding grounds of these hackers. Don't be careless as well. People tend to forget to pull their online wallet out.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

Everybody can not think that bitcoin that we keep 100% safe from hacked, I've experienced a sad thing because the PC got a virus so when I withdraw bitcoin from exchanges to coinbase when I paste the address changed, and I'm not careful anymore so I lost more than 0.59 btc.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

Yes it can be hacked if you are careless enough about your private key or account information on your wallet. To avoid this, do not store your account information and private key in your email because email may be one of the target hackers. Also, be wary of sites you visit or even known sites because you can still trick you because these phishing sites are created by hackers.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

Everybody can not think that bitcoin that we keep 100% safe from hacked, I've experienced a sad thing because the PC got a virus so when I withdraw bitcoin from exchanges to coinbase when I paste the address changed, and I'm not careful anymore so I lost more than 0.59 btc.
- It's a lesson for you, if you are more careful, that did not happen to you, and exactly as you say nothing is 100% safe, storage of the bitcoin in the wallet will also have certain dangers, however I think that danger will not be too high if we strengthen the security and careful in the transaction around the bitcoin. Hackers have also visited my wallet and I lost 0.24btc, my biggest mistake is that I do not secure email, email is too easy to log in and that makes it easy for hackers to withdraw money, and then I have enhanced security for email, and my wallet has been safe for a long time until now

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: