Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47042 times)
candymonkey

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:44:53 PM

Altcoins also have future, even if there are so many of them. If you look at all altcoins here https://coinmarketcap.com/, you can find that ETH is quite large market, if we compare with Bitcoin. Even other altcoins, like Ripple, Dash, Litecoin also have many users, so its market is also quite large. Shortly altcoins have stable market for future, the question is which altcoins will be most popular in short - long term, so may be ETH righ now.
egymody

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:20:41 AM

I believe that there will  be some coins with real world  Smiley in the future, but fiat will not disappear by itself , people should be changing thier thinking Cheesy
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

Some of the altcoins will definitely die out along the way. But I still believe that some others will definitely become bigger in the future, even become mainstream as the world will eventually shift to cryptocurrency and gradually let go of fiat money.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:59:22 AM

No one guarantee the future of anything. But the ease this technology has brought to economy as well as life of people, they have (at least some) a future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:42:21 AM

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?
Altcoins can go for long term investment it depends on what are they even aiming for. Some  altcoins wwould be still used in the future such as Dcent, Eth and Waves they do have alot of potencial for it to survive up to 50 years.
Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

It depends on how to control crypto currency markets and positions of items internationally. Here has a space to do businesses through alt-coin. It's publicity is growing up day by day.
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:27:42 AM

Most alternative coins has a brighter future but there are some that don't have.. Example of a coin that don't have a future and not good for long term investment is DOGE for me this coin don't have any future and only created just for fun there is no development that is going on for this coin anymore. The only reason this will go up is that a whale is trying to play with it.

thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:32:09 AM

the  first phone  is not   apple
the  first search engine is not  google
the  first  computer system  is not window or linux

so the first Encryption currency  is  bitcoin?

do just like you already have
banhmycoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

time will have a answer for you , The good Altcoins have a future like doge,xrp ....?

bad altcoin will dead so fast . maybe 1-3 month .
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:35:26 AM

the  first phone  is not   apple
the  first search engine is not  google
the  first  computer system  is not window or linux

so the first Encryption currency  is  bitcoin?
good logic dude. i think for main cryptocurrency and widely used in the future it does not mean the first cryptocurrency (bitcoin). you can see many cryptocurrencies start competing to be the main ones. because the most sophisticated and innovative is the one who will be the winner. for now only the etherum is a tough competitor for bitcoin
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

I believe that there will  be some coins with real world  Smiley in the future, but fiat will not disappear by itself , people should be changing thier thinking Cheesy
I think it is impossible if the true digital currency is born into the real world I think everyone will move using coin and fiat will die.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:56:36 AM

I think it is impossible if the true digital currency is born into the real world I think everyone will move using coin and fiat will die.
fiat hard to die because many gov want control their country by fiat money system. with blockchain they can't control anything
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:05:56 AM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Altcoin has its own community to have that future, depending on how the altcoin is developed and how big the community is. I also want to know what if bitcoin transactions return fast and cheap how the altcoin situations like eth, although eth has smart contract.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

Bitcoin has a future and it is here and now so do not miss out. Start saving your btc today. Go out of your way to gather more money and save and save. Get paid in bitcoin and buy bitcoin constantly. Use bitcoin to make payments and try replace fiat with bitcoin as often as possible.

100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:10:18 AM

You can buy altcoins and hold them.You are lucky sell in bigger profit.
yes you are right and you should pay attention if you want to buy altcoins you have to buy at the time the price goes down, this affects the selling price later if you want to sell it.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:13:21 AM

Bitcoin in the past has no value and when people realize how this project will help them a lot , they start to value it and now its price is about $4000-$4500 up to date. It is als true to other coins, if that specific coin solve a problem it will becomes in demand like in the case of bitcoin. Another example is eth, eth solve the btc's problem regarding speed of transaction. In this way altcoins have different niche and if this niche is good enough Im sure that it will have a future.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

On my opinion,  altcoins have a future but not all on the coinmarket list will have a big leap.  Better choose those with a solid roadmap and active developers because they are most likely have a chance of getting a raise in value.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

I think Altcoins also have a future and will not die still keep continuing to accompany bitcoin until the future, it's just that maybe there are some Altcoins that cost much lower than other Altcoins, but i'm sure Altcoins also having a long-term life like a bitcoin.
xenolith

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:38:09 AM

90% of altcoins will fail, out of the 10% non-failures only about 5% will get anywhere in the far future and the other 5% will be stuck in mediocrity but still worth something substancial
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

I think Altcoins also have a future and will not die still keep continuing to accompany bitcoin until the future, it's just that maybe there are some Altcoins that cost much lower than other Altcoins, but i'm sure Altcoins also having a long-term life like a bitcoin.
Actually mate, they are not accompanying Bitcoin instead they are competing against Bitcoin. They wanted to be more than what of Bitcoin is now, I think. But you are right in one point, it is true that Altcoins also have a long-term life, and eventually one of those Altcoins will really compete with Bitcoin, in a sense that the investors are being careful to where they will invest in, either Bitcoin or 'the altcoin'.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: