Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 [1548] 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:16:00 AM

My brother and I have made a couple of contributions for the DeepOnion Community. You can view the thread at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/several-new-contributions-by-impressive-and-doglover.4671/

First, we made a new one-page HTML website as per @Deepers request which is fast loading and under 1mb. This is important since we will be doing lots of marketing and traffic will be high. After airdrop we can create a better looking design. You can see it here:
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/

We also made matching newsletters for marketing purposes which are responsive and will look good on any resolution.

This is the project that took us the longest but it still needs more work. We made a Help Desk Center for people to view Video Tutorials, Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions. You can see the help desk at:
www.DeepOnion.help

Translations will be available in several languages by professional translators. Currently, only the homepage is translated to a couple of languages but in a few days all articles, knowledgebase, and tutorials will be translated.

We are also in the process of making several animated banners for marketing purposes:
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GPIyZei.gif

Here are a couple of mascot poses we made for DeepOnion. We will also be making custom DeepOnion shirts that we will sell very cheap.

We will also be making custom video tutorials in this style for all wallet features:
[/B]
https://youtu.be/-vc_bsOJncA

Also explainer videos on how each function works and what it is:
https://youtu.be/VE6ri7_H09g

Put your seatbelts on guys, We're going to the moon!

Another great job from Impressive and Doglover! Thanks guys for making DeepOnion even more Impressive!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:17:18 AM

we are checking each participants and it takes little long time this time, we maybe few hours late in airdrop
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/potential-delay-in-14-airdrop.4700/

No problem Dev i'am just little anxious hehe  Cheesy
thanks for the update
Matt666

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:20:52 AM

I would like to take this opportunity and bash anyone who is dumb enough to quote entire posts with infographics just to say 4 words sentence. Yes @Albortz, @rafter_01, @vhns222, @CryptoGreenT - I'm talking about you guys too. How inconsiderate you can be and not care that you make a forum almost unreadable?
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

#happyonionsday all and meet our very own crystal ball  Grin

BobBoulder

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

My brother and I have made a couple of contributions for the DeepOnion Community. You can view the thread at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/several-new-contributions-by-impressive-and-doglover.4671/

Really looks strong and inspires confidence in the project. I'm glad the project has creative people like you and your brother. I can see that you are fully dedicated to this project and it means a lot to everyone. Congratulations for creativity.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

we are checking each participants and it takes little long time this time, we maybe few hours late in airdrop
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/potential-delay-in-14-airdrop.4700/
I am sure everyone is happy to wait. (After all, it takes a little while for the DObot to crawl through all of our contributions).
Thank you for the update.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:34:16 AM

Thanks to the devs for the update! Man, that flow of information is just another point of why DO is such a great thing! With new looks incoming, updates on the airdrop rules incoming...what more can you ask for? I hope i can help in some kind of way in the future!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
aesma

Activity: 2450
Merit: 924

fly or die

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

Update on the Offical Forum (by Deeper)

"   
    Registration is temporarily closed. Stay Tuned!!.

We have closed application for the airdrop temporarily we are implementing new rules and necessary changes.
    We hope to start again at 16 airdrop with new rules. We expect new rules brings more activity and success for DeepOnion project.

Lets keep up!

"

Exciting times ahead for those who are waiting (and those already accepted!)
Yes we just announced we are bringing table new rules and will auto approval, and official forum post rule and several other rules to be implemented. Some rules maybe soften or removed. With new coming rules we hope to decrease application rejection ratio. And increase activity from our participants. Stay tuned.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/registration-is-temporarily-closed-stay-tuned.4687/

Is there a discussion going on somewhere so we can give our opinion on the rules ?
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

Update on the Offical Forum (by Deeper)

"   
    Registration is temporarily closed. Stay Tuned!!.

We have closed application for the airdrop temporarily we are implementing new rules and necessary changes.
    We hope to start again at 16 airdrop with new rules. We expect new rules brings more activity and success for DeepOnion project.

Lets keep up!

"

Exciting times ahead for those who are waiting (and those already accepted!)
Yes we just announced we are bringing table new rules and will auto approval, and official forum post rule and several other rules to be implemented. Some rules maybe soften or removed. With new coming rules we hope to decrease application rejection ratio. And increase activity from our participants. Stay tuned.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/registration-is-temporarily-closed-stay-tuned.4687/

Is there a discussion going on somewhere so we can give our opinion on the rules ?

They just announced it... give them time and you will know all informations
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

Auto approval is a welcome feature. It will speed up the application process and free the devs and mods to work on more important tasks. I also like their focus to decrease application rejection ratio. Hopefully it would allow more people to participate in the airdrop and give rejected applicants a second chance. Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

Auto approval is a welcome feature. It will speed up the application process and free the devs and mods to work on more important tasks. I also like their focus to decrease application rejection ratio. Hopefully it would allow more people to participate in the airdrop and give rejected applicants a second chance. Smiley

yeah , so more people can join and make our community bigger Cheesy , pretty nice decision , but again be carefull with cheater  Undecided
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:14:13 AM

yeah , so more people can join and make our community bigger Cheesy , pretty nice decision , but again be carefull with cheater  Undecided

Is the airdrop still Temporarily suspended though?

Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:23:08 AM

Ehmmm, I was blacklisted for unknown reason even though I think I did not do anything wrong. I did not spent any of my coins, I have the correct signature up, I did not burst posting and I post some quality reply. Can someone explain me why? And can someone check my post to prove that I did nothing wrong?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fuzzyd

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

Is the airdrop still Temporarily suspended though?

The Airdrop scheduled for today has been delayed for a couple of hours. Weekly airdrops will proceed as planned as far as I understand.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:25:28 AM

Hello Onion community,

We completed reviewing accounts. Soon we'll be distributing our 14th free airdrop. We aim to begin payouts at 10:30 utc although please pay attention to any special announcements made near that time in light of any unforeseen circumstances that may cause a delay.

Thank you for making the DeepOnion community what it is and enjoy your free Onions! Please remember to follow the airdrop rules so that you will continue to receive future airdrops.

Please bear in mind that we are extremely busy around this time.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/14-airdrop-coming-soon.4704/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
moore100

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Ehmmm, I was blacklisted for unknown reason even though I think I did not do anything wrong. I did not spent any of my coins, I have the correct signature up, I did not burst posting and I post some quality reply. Can someone explain me why? And can someone check my post to prove that I did nothing wrong?
Hello you should go and open a support ticket on the DeepOnion from: https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/
They are replying very fast and thats the best place to solve this kind of issues Smiley
Hope it's all good and you get approved!

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

First, we made a new one-page HTML website as per @Deepers request which is fast loading and under 1mb. This is important since we will be doing lots of marketing and traffic will be high. After airdrop we can create a better looking design. You can see it here:
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/

Wow, very cool! This new look and feel is what I was waiting for. Good job!

Bitcoin
fuzzyd

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

Hey Jeger. I had a quick look at your recent posts and the only thing I can come up with is that your were excluded on the basis of post counts.
A lot seems to swing on when the airdrop occurred in relationship to your posts on October 13th (the date of the last Airdrop).
My comments are not an official response of course - I trust someone who can provide you definitive information will be along in short order.
In the meantime, I suggest you open a support ticket in the Community Forums at deeponion.org - that will ensure that you will receive an official reply if for some reason your request for a response gets missed here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

Maybe post in this thread a bit more. All your posts over the last week have been in thread not associated to DO. This could well be the reason.

zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Hey guys, quite sad I didn't qualify. Is there anyone who could guide me a little, what did I do wrong? I know rules will change, but I would like to know what I should have done better. I have helped some people, there were a lot of newbies coming for other coin airdrop so I have pasted them rules as they simply didn't read the first page. Could this be the reason for being rejected? Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 [1548] 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: