Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:33:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 [1571] 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:09:14 PM

@Zmaku

I'm a little watching your excellent contribution to the deeponion community, but I do not understand why you are not in the airdrop.
Why you do not participate in deeponion airdrop?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

please feedback about new planned page if you have any suggestion please make it now
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/index.html

Scrolling to the bottom of the webpage, in the download section, you have an astronaut's figure. DO gaining a huge success is our belief and the features, reviews and the strong community already convey that in a polished manner. Therefore the figure is redundant and we don't need to include it. It takes away the professional look of the website.

I have suggested that they could include a visit counter (discreetly maybe) on the website and the possibility of language selection.
I like very much the design, it is very professional
If you want to contribute with your comments or ideas, I attach the suggestion thread in the official forum:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/feedback-about-new-planned-website.4763/
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:14:05 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:28:12 PM by Halcyon Days

please feedback about new planned page if you have any suggestion please make it now

Scrolling to the bottom of the webpage, in the download section, you have an astronaut's figure. DO gaining a huge success is our belief and the features, reviews and the strong community already convey that in a polished manner. Therefore the figure is redundant and we don't need to include it. It takes away the professional look of the website.

First of all, great work Crypto-Rainbow and DeepOnion dev team! This looks really great. The DeepOnion font has changed, too.

However, I agree with spov: Even though the astronaut and the other figure is nice, it takes away the professional look due to its cartoonish style. I would replace both cartoon figures with some other symbol or picture in the sections "Overview" and  "Download". I know, that it took quite some efforts to design these figures and I am sure, a lot of people will like it, but I think, the front page of the website is not the appropriate place to showcase these figures. Maybe there is a place somewhere else in the community forum?

Furthermore, in the "Key Features" section the DeepVault notebook screenshot is too complex and overloaded. I would reduce it to the offcial DeepVault logo or some overview picture, as it was posted here several times.

Keep up the great work, kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kazzzidy

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

I think the page is kinda cool, but I don't know about adding the guy with the guy fawkes mask. This is a symbol for anynomity, but also connects many minds to 4chan and anon. I'm not sure if Deep Onion wants to be recognised as a kind of 4chan brand. I like the rest of the page though and don't see any problem in the more comic-like design.

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

New real life DeepOnion item is here. Let's work together to make this a reality in near future.

You can find other designs of this series in my posts in this thread or in the thread that I made just for this in DeepOnion forum:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-products-by-zmaku.4750/

As always any feedback is welcome.

This looks too good.  I want this to be a reality and of course my name printed on it.   

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:44:29 PM

Yesterday, we became 4000 members in DeepOnion official forum and I think today we will hit 1600th page here in the forum today.   We are already 10th most popular currency in Altcoins ANN page and with just next 100 page or slightly more, we will be at 5th position in Altcoins announcement page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc.  Look at how close we are beating 4 altcoins just above us

I didn't realise blackcoin was so popular, I thought it was just a sh**coin! Soon DeepOnion will overtake it anyway and leave all those other coins in our dust Grin

And don't forget. All that in how many months?! Smiley
Eventually by time we will get more and more views.
With active developers, forum moderators, community coin price will go up. You just have to be patient. Give some time to the coin.

Someone was mentioning bigger exchanges in previous posts. With airdrops, low amount of coin in circulation you can have high trading volume. And trading volume if big factor for price. If volume is increasing, price will follow it. Keep that in mind! Wink

My opinion is that for now DO can be traded on Cryptopia or CoinExchange (avoid Yobit please).

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

New real life DeepOnion item is here. Let's work together to make this a reality in near future.

You can find other designs of this series in my posts in this thread or in the thread that I made just for this in DeepOnion forum:

This looks too good.  I want this to be a reality and of course my name printed on it.   
This can be a good project in the future, vote central time, if one of community member can start this and we can vote and/or fund it.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

Will soon reach the 1600th page
And there is a giveaway that awaits

@kamalsharma100
Hi all,

As you know we are already very popular among Altcoins, already had 4000 members here in the forum. This is really outstanding growth we have. For those who have not noticed I just want to tell you we are soon going to touch 1600th page in bitcointalk forum and for that I have a giveaway.

So, without wasting your time, here is a giveaway:
Anybody coming as the topmost and bottommost poster at this page will get 1 DeepOnion each from me.

DO Forum thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1600th-bitcointalk-forum-page-giveway.4790/

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Will soon reach the 1600th page
And there is a giveaway that awaits

@kamalsharma100
Hi all,

As you know we are already very popular among Altcoins, already had 4000 members here in the forum. This is really outstanding growth we have. For those who have not noticed I just want to tell you we are soon going to touch 1600th page in bitcointalk forum and for that I have a giveaway.

So, without wasting your time, here is a giveaway:
Anybody coming as the topmost and bottommost poster at this page will get 1 DeepOnion each from me.

DO Forum thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1600th-bitcointalk-forum-page-giveway.4790/

Will be quite amazing to see how big DO can get once the airdrops are over. Hopefully by then some of us will have a good amount of coins.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

download file for check:

https://nofile.io/f/UyU0GnykXFt/fuderscry.jpg

Address for checking file in DeepVault

DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

You can test, it is free...
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

@Zmaku

I'm a little watching your excellent contribution to the deeponion community, but I do not understand why you are not in the airdrop.
Why you do not participate in deeponion airdrop?

Well, when I discovered Deeponion project I thought that it could be interesting, but I was not eligible to enter the airdrop because my BTCtalk account was too young. I started to be more interested in crypto world at the begining of this year and even started to mine some altcoins with one GTX 1070 that I have bought for that purpose. I was trying to learn as much as possible about everything and was reading this forum but did not bother to register because I was only interested in learning.
I have registered in August (before I have seen DeepOnion) and started to post first at local threads in my language and than in English threads).
As I said, DeepOnion seemed interesting to me but as my account was too young by old rules I read about it but was not active in the community.
When new set of rules was activated I have applied for airdrop because I had all that was required to enter.
My account was refused because it did not meet some requirements. It was suspicious because it was young account with most posts at local forums and no posts in DeepOnion thread.
I have continued to be active as I would have if I was accepted and I am trying to contribute as much as I can and know.
I have made a ticket yesterday for review of my application and I am hoping to be accepted. If not I will still continue to work as if I am accepted and will try again.
There are still many airdrops left and most important thing is that I am having real fun here and feel accepted in the community even if I am not part of the airdrops.
Every day I see a lot of people that are impatient to get in and people that are accepted and think that they do not need to contribute after that.
You can't expect to get something for nothing and you can all see that you can get plenty here.

So my advice is to be patient, contribute as much as you can, every contribution counts. It does not have to be graphic design or making a website, you can make your contributions in many other ways. It is important to believe in this project and spread the news and I am sure that it will be rewarded in the end.

This is a great project with even better community and I will support it for as long as it takes.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ByteFree

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

After the Bitcoingold Fork the BTC price will drop a bit and people will run back into Altcoins - I'm pretty sure. So best thing to do now is to buy some more Onion before the fork! I think we hit the bottom with a price of 0.5 to .6 USD.
moore100

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

This looks just awesome, i really hope that one day we will be able to spend our ONION'S trough POS Purchases and withdraw them in ATM'S in Cash Smiley Would be very nice to see DeepOnion Cards Wink

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

members of our official forum more than 4000 so with this steps we wiil in first place here in bitcointalk  as bigest altcoin thread ,first days this was just fantasy now its real  so <<DeepOnion ,we make fantasy to real>>

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

members of our official forum more than 4000 so with this steps we wiil in first place here in bitcointalk  as bigest altcoin thread ,first days this was just fantasy now its real  so <<DeepOnion ,we make fantasy to real>>
We came here to dominate and we will do so. Keep Up.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ByteFree

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

You can check this pic with DeepVault

Download here: https://nofile.io/f/bya5SrnRvXp/you+bitch+big.jpg

Use DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs for FREE check

Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:14:40 PM

This can be a good project in the future, vote central time, if one of community member can start this and we can vote and/or fund it.

Wow Zmaku killing it. Nice work man.
On DO forum there is more of his work.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

download file for check:

https://nofile.io/f/UyU0GnykXFt/fuderscry.jpg

Address for checking file in DeepVault

DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

You can test, it is free...
I verify and it's works fine

Congratulations, your document (C:/Users/Fen/Downloads/fuderscry.jpg, 133570 bytes) is authentic and unaltered since the time of last registration on the DeepOnion Blockchain!
Your document hash has been found at Block 161476 (18 confirmations).
The document was registered on Sun Oct 22 19:59:16 2017 in the DeepOnion Blockchain.
The transaction ID is 3f45bdfadc90a1a9ab46f764383c60e7864b537882d29451db915025fd8f42af.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

You can check this pic with DeepVault

Download here: https://nofile.io/f/bya5SrnRvXp/you+bitch+big.jpg

Use DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs for FREE check

thank you share also there are so many download site and there's no guarantee, if we can guarantee their software authentic, it will be a good boost of their business

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 [1571] 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: