Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:04:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 [1573] 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

Guys, how long you planning hold onions? I'll wait for smart contracts. Only after this maybe i'll put some onions for some interesting asset ... Now i'm only buying, sometimes. Cool

wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

op op new rules?
I hope that we, newbie,  will also have a chance to join in airdrp.Smiley after 16. airdrop.

I am sure the registration limit will change another time, yet won't follow a specific pattern. People should not be able to expect to in order to prevent them from registering multi accounts. But there won't be a change for newbis to join.

With all the strict rules are there some people with multiple accounts in this signature/airdrop campaign. I would have loved to join the campaign but some people are saying they are unfairly dropped from the signature/airdrop or not paid their weekly stake

Most of the people complaining about not getting accepted to the airdrop are members who were fresh Jr. members who didn't read the rules
in details and made about 15 posts a week BUT the quality of the posts were pretty bad, the posts had the minimum of 50 characters but it still was low-quality content
(i.e. Wow this is such a nice image, Wow I love the concept of this coins & etc - with some addings to make the post have at least that 50 characters).
They could have been rejected from the airdrop for burst posting - they made like 25 posts in 1 or 2 days without recent activity in that week.

Then there was a Jr. member who made about 40% of his total posts in one week and was accepted to the airdrop. I read his posts - they were high-quality and most of them had at least 5 or 6 rows of text.
It mostly depends on the members themselves so don't hesitate and join us. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

Activity: 1792

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

op op new rules?
I hope that we, newbie,  will also have a chance to join in airdrp.Smiley after 16. airdrop.

I am sure the registration limit will change another time, yet won't follow a specific pattern. People should not be able to expect to in order to prevent them from registering multi accounts. But there won't be a change for newbis to join.

With all the strict rules are there some people with multiple accounts in this signature/airdrop campaign. I would have loved to join the campaign but some people are saying they are unfairly dropped from the signature/airdrop or not paid their weekly stake

Most of the people complaining about not getting accepted to the airdrop are members who were fresh Jr. members who didn't read the rules
in details and made about 15 posts a week BUT the quality of the posts were pretty bad, the posts had the minimum of 50 characters but it still was low-quality content
(i.e. Wow this is such a nice image, Wow I love the concept of this coins & etc - with some addings to make the post have at least that 50 characters).
They could have been rejected from the airdrop for burst posting - they made like 25 posts in 1 or 2 days without recent activity in that week.

Then there was a Jr. member who made about 40% of his total posts in one week and was accepted to the airdrop. I read his posts - they were high-quality and most of them had at least 5 or 6 rows of text.
It mostly depends on the members themselves so don't hesitate and join us. Smiley

Main mission - build strong, active and disciplined community Wink

blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:25:31 PM

Guys, how long you planning hold onions? I'll wait for smart contracts. Only after this maybe i'll put some onions for some interesting asset ... Now i'm only buying, sometimes. Cool

Why ever stop holding?  Value will continue to go up... this isn't a get rich quick scheme!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
novadrive

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

op op new rules?
I hope that we, newbie,  will also have a chance to join in airdrp.Smiley after 16. airdrop.

That is all well and good, I believe it is important to have a strong community behind a project like this. But I worry that forcing people to make a certain amount of posts a week could lower the quality of the content in the community.
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:40 PM

I think it depends on the people and their needs. With the new rules that will facilitate access to airdrop, many people will seize the opportunity to register without even believing in the potential of the onion and will sell it very quickly.
Other will keep it until the end of the airdrop to accumulate asser and sell.
Finally, the last ones who truly believe in the onion will keep it a good time because they feel it can go to the moon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:37:07 PM

I dont have any plans to part with my Onions.  I would kick myself when the price goes to $20 per Onion and I sold too soon and additionally missed out on staking!
Miderian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

I would like to see Deeponion app.
It would be cool to manage my documents through DeepVault and DeepSend on my phone.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:38:02 PM

So I got blacklisted in the first airdrop I should have gotten, my number of posts changed my account level from member to full member and I didn't notice.
I've posted on the deeponion forum and opened a support ticket. Is there a chance my blacklisting will be removed?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
novadrive

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

It would be cool to manage my documents through DeepVault and DeepSend on my phone.

I like this idea. Should bring this over to the deeponion forums and see how it is received there.
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:47:11 PM

op op new rules?
I hope that we, newbie,  will also have a chance to join in airdrp.Smiley after 16. airdrop.

That is all well and good, I believe it is important to have a strong community behind a project like this. But I worry that forcing people to make a certain amount of posts a week could lower the quality of the content in the community.

No its normal. It makes sense for the community to make the onion live and make known, especially when participating in the airdrop. Compared to other airdrop, this one has a solid project behind Devs who invest in this project. It is normal not to let them do all the work and we harvest the fruit of their work without anything in return.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

So I got blacklisted in the first airdrop I should have gotten, my number of posts changed my account level from member to full member and I didn't notice.
I've posted on the deeponion forum and opened a support ticket. Is there a chance my blacklisting will be removed?
i think you are a rejected case for rejected people we have a plan to announce new rules soon, so they can reapply and auto accepted.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

So the auto approve system is not only for automation but also will make it easier to get accepted for new participants?
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

Why ever stop holding?  Value will continue to go up... this isn't a get rich quick scheme!

Once I read it somewhere and it is really sticky! Smiley
HODL until homeless! Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

The ideal is to hold the onions until the end of the airdrop, then do trading, you have to remember that each can be worth more than $ 100, just as it holds in time, its value may be so high that it would be a very good asset.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

The ideal is to hold the onions until the end of the airdrop, then do trading, you have to remember that each can be worth more than $ 100, just as it holds in time, its value may be so high that it would be a very good asset.

Yes, I have the same idea. I don't have plans to sell any onion. It's not a smart decision sell at this price. There exists a lot of features to come and others stuffs.

We just need to support the project and be patience. The dev is doing a great job developing a lot of things.

Believe me, I'm here since the first airdrop. We'll be rewarded soon.  Wink
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:23:25 PM

So the auto approve system is not only for automation but also will make it easier to get accepted for new participants?

Yes definitely it will.  It used to be automatic early too, but after many found using multiple accounts, developers have to turn to manual process.  Best of luck for new applicants.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

I really wait too for a DeppOnions App, i think is in development, can be useful for smart and fast actions.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

We don't know yet for sure and we will have to wait until we get more details about the new system.
It should make application easier but it still needs to make sure that cheaters and abusers can't join...pretty hard task.
novadrive

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

Yes definitely it will.  It used to be automatic early too, but after many found using multiple accounts, developers have to turn to manual process.  Best of luck for new applicants.

As someone who never used bitcointalk throughout the years that I followed crypto, is it safe to say I will never be included in airdrops for deeponion with this account? From what i have seen, if you were not a junior member before sept 1st you are out of luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 [1573] 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: