Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9185 times)
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

I actually believe in bitcoin so I don't just buy it for speculation.When I get my paycheck I pay rent and then use 100% of the leftovers to buy bitcoin.Then I use my Shift debit card to pay for my daily things using bitcoin.Any leftover unspent bitcoin will appreciate or depreciate depending on the markets.I started doing this about a month ago and I've already made 20% gains.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

According to me Bitcoin is an asset as well as currency also .Bitcoin is used for the payment of bills Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is not controlled by any government or Banks. The price is determined by  market conditions and their demand . The supply of Bitcoin is limited and the demand of Bitcoin is high so people are ready to pay more for Bitcoin so the value of Bitcoin increases .As people became aware of Bitcoin they tend to buy more Bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
To bitcoin is not just an asset it can also be a currency,
some people called it coin/token, bitcoin is a virtual currency controlled
by we the users and miners apart of the community.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Personally, bitcoin is not just an asset, but bitcoin is the currency for me because I use it to buy and sell my goods and personal needs. many places around the world where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment. And bitcoin is a digital currency that can be transferred over a network to any country.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

anything that worth having in life is referred to as an asset, whether its a fixed asset or current asset.but bitcoin definitely does present more to the table than any ordinary asset , it provides a serious avenue for financial growth and independence . literally just buying and holding bitcoins can make thousands of dollars for y0u, literally changing your financial situation and improving your social level in society.

olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

For me, The internal cost of bitcoin can not be known, you can only determine its price. It can be considered a currency as well. Bitcoin is already used to buy something and use it in many transactions such as paying bills. We can likewise consider as a currency since we can utilize it in numerous exchanges.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

I think bitcoin is not an asset.Thinking bitcoin as an entity is against the logic of bitcoin.İf we consider it as an entity, the states will be taxed on it and these tax rates will be very high.

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Bitcoin is a great value property. At present, BTC price will increase again, perhaps by the end of this year, BTC price will increase sharply to reach $ 20000. So getting hold of BTC is now the best thing we should do. Grab the opportunity before it's too late.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Bitcoin is an asset? Of course bitcoin is a valuable asset, many enthusiasts hunt down even bitcoin mined for future assets.

Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is an asset because it is a cryptocurrency that has a big value. It is also a asset because of its ability that is easily to multiply and to formulate and make money because of its volatility. Bitcoin is profitable that why bitcoin is asset.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is an asset and like currency also. Bitcoin is an electronic financial mechanism providing features that resemble an established currency system with its own money creation and transaction regime but relies on a decentralized organizational structure. In contrast to the central bank’s discretionary decision making, money creation in the Bitcoin system is transparently realized by a distributed and open algorithm, facilitating the reliability of expectations about the future supply of money.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
Yes, I think Bitcoin is an asset because Bitcoin is a coin and money is an indispensable asset in the future as well as the present, lots of virtual currencies are significant to many people but the side Many countries banned Bitcoin.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

No dude, Bitcoin is not just an asset. it is many things in many Ways. it is a payment system, valuable investment, most valuable cryptocurrency, most valuable coin and many more. you can use Bitcoin in which way you want. it's your choice.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

at the start of bitcoin, it will be used as a digital currency to help ease transactions, payments and remittances in quick money, but until now the bitcoin has turned into an asset and a place for investment. because it implements a system that is transparent and open to everyone. and no state regulation. so many people love the technology and the greatness of bitcoin. and give the best price to have it.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

I think bitcoin is very flexible, it can be said an asset or currency, at the same time a currency refers to money in any form accepted as a medium or in any exchange. It is good to know that somehow it also take the part of an asset wherein people could take to make bitcoin act in both manner. Therefore, bitcoin is still considered as asset because you can convert bitcoin into fiat currency.
Pologons

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

There are two big problems with bitcoin as a currency, its value is unstable and its transaction processing is too slow. Hopefully transactions become faster than what it is now and  with time the value will be stable, or less volatile.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Even in my experience with bitcoin, it has really becoming an asset because most of the people having bitcoin are treating it like an asset, thats the reason why instead of using it to purchase something, people are holding it and waiting for the price to go high to sell. Another thing is that paying with bitcoin has large fee and delay, so cant really use it as currency.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

Bitcoin is considered by most people as an asset nowadays, but in fact it is mainly a currency, and it was created to be a digital currency in the first position. But since its price is volatile, and keep going up highly with time, so many investors decided to treat BTC as an asset by holding and trading.
Also the usability of BTC as a currency still really limited either online or offline.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

Bitcoin is like an asset, however. It complements the market liquidity and determines the market value of Bitcoin assets differently from other assets because it does not have a basic application. For example, one can invest in jewelry or gold. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is used to hide wealth, as well as illegal transactions and trafficking to inject or add value.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

I think bitcoin is not a asset.bitcoin is a digital currency. with bitcoin we can easily take many types of transactions. you can not see bitcoin currency,but it has become the most valuable currency in today time.
I agree to you. For me bitcoin is not an asset. It is a kind of digital currency that in used in decentralized market. It can used in many transaction like payment. And it is easy to used because it is online.
Bitcoin was invented as digital currency for p2p payment transactions without the third party and since this is a decentralized currency most of the investors hold their funds in hopes that the price will skyrocket in the future which is true as the price reached at $19k ath. The purpose of this currency has now merely shift to becoming a digital assets.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Whatever the name I think the most important is if we have bitcoin then we get the benefits, bitcoin prices continue to rise, transaction costs continue to decline and transaction speed becomes the main factor that makes me continue to use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: