Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

You can hold but holding is long term so i recommend put a portion of your portfolio for holding or long term and the rest will be like trading, investing on icos like that.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

According to current market situation the best option is to holding instead of panic selling because the whole crypto market and bitcoin also in the unfavorable market of selling and the main thing is the good option is to holding instead of selling in loss.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

If you want make profit then surely for you my suggestion is to select either/both two way .
First option is to hold your altcoins and wait until the price reach to that hight where you bought and this will surely need lots of patience .
Second option for you is to invest more money in those altcoins again , and make that coin at average price at which you bought .
If you will select second option then tmyou will need to invest more money but you will not need to wait for long time and with small increase in price of that coin will result into recover of loss with profit also .
So better to go with tension free mind and make investment wisely otherwise keep calm and hold until the market come back at high price .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Since all coin value are getting low. I think hodl is the best thing we can do right now.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

in my opinion, if you do not want to lose and still want to get a profit then you have to hold it because the price of fluctuating coin can make you loss or profit, you have to be patient and wait for the right moment to sell it
hurriebra49

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I have hold some coins that I have bought but unfortunately market trend and due to bitcoin prices these coins are in too much loss there for I don’t sell them in panic sale because I know these are good coins and they will go up again according to their improvement and according to the market trend so that is why I have stored it for long term until their price will goes up, my holding coins are TRX, WRC, ELECTRONIEM, CAPACITY and DOGE COIN.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

You never lost with hold. Buy and forget your coin and don't track daily prices. If you track you can make panic and sell your coins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

in my opinion, if you do not want to lose and still want to get a profit then you have to hold it because the price of fluctuating coin can make you loss or profit, you have to be patient and wait for the right moment to sell it

Yeah. At this point, most people don't really have much of a voice but to hold since they'll be selling at a loss if they give in now. Most established coins almost certainly recovers, so just take in a lot of patience and don't give in to emotions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

I think you should trade and not hold the current time. It can be seen that the market is showing signs of crisis and drastic dips in the past three months, and the current moment is moving sideways. So, I think if you keep the current time it will be extremely dangerous if the market moves sideways. You will be suffering from capital loss, low profit margins or worse losses.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

I believe this is a great time for you to gather the potential and valuable future investment, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are rising strongly in recent days and can reach the threshold of 10000 $ in today, so this is the opportunity for you to buy altcoin at very low prices. I think there are many potential projects such as NEO, ETH and LTC that are high priced and can boom in 2018.
gustav920s

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

look at the previous years graphs and predict from that. Much easier to trade btc/alts than fiat/btc.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

The moment you took investing on Poloniex seriously means you are aware of some investment risks in altcoin trading hence you know some basics to face the price if it's experiencing a red marks. And prior to that, you already learned some of ways to make an own trading analyzation.

What are your trading analysis with the current situation of your hold coins? In history, does it already experienced big pump with associated big pump on regular basis? How's the overall price stats? More increase than decrease or vice versa? You are the one who can make your trades succesful. Once you snap out of your patience, you will lose but in return you will minimize the loss. So decide, eye for profit on the long term or close your position at the current price.

I agree. I think the best move you should do would be dependent on how the market is doing and how that certain coin or asset is also doing. Like the above-stated reply said, you should analyze and check on how you do business to avoid losses. If you feel that doing business at the moment would only amount to a loss based on what's happening in the market, then I suggest holding would be the best plan of action like more users here are doing. In the end, just be smart with your ventures mate, and everything will be fine.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

you better keep it, so you do not worry about the current price decline and consider this investment in the long run, because the price will rise again. if you sell it now, you will get a higher risk (loss).
Arlibtchunt2018

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

In my opinion you need to hold now. The price trend is a bit unstable and a bit risky if you go trading this days. If I were you go wait for the right time and take risk later if you found a right opportunity.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Theres nothing wrong about holding your coin.You dont have to be worry, not all the time it is on a low value.Just be patiently wait for the day it wil increase again.investing is risky but you to trust your coin and wait for the right time.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

The best thing to do right now is to keep holding your coins.  You are not the only one who suffers from the red days of all coins.  Yes, there is a possibility that the value of your coins will go up again.  Instead of too much worrying and time to time monitoring of your coin value, try to forget it for a while.  Then, return after a month and you will be surprise how its value recover. 
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

Theres nothing wrong about holding your coin.You dont have to be worry, not all the time it is on a low value.Just be patiently wait for the day it wil increase again.investing is risky but you to trust your coin and wait for the right time.

I strongly agree with you. Let's just hold and stop panicking since it would cause btc value to lower down more if you are going to join in to those who are selling with low price.

zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

Yeah! You should hold because now is the growth of alt coins
Felimon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

I agree with yours opinion, patient will help crypto holders become rich. We can see some example from Ripple, Eth, they all have really low price in Jan 2017 and the price now can make any one become really really rich.  Grin Grin
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I will hold if i see the prices are falling down rather than to sell that will cause of lossing your capital, just look at the historical price chart and use your instinc when the prices might go up and made your decision if that prices is enough for your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: