Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:24:10 PM

They are just fudders, maybe even paid ones, as Doc said. Ignoring them is the best you can do for the sake of this thread and this coin.
I don't think that all who doubts something about this coin are real fudders. Some of them, yes. But others just have critical minds, nothing else.
Critical minds yes, I respect people that give their opinion with real and detailed facts, in a calm and respectful way. Debating in that way is often a good way to improve coins. But drama bullshit...
Fuckerz who only makes copy-pasta with the same "scam alert ! scam scam scam scam scam scaaaam !" red shit, with coordinate timing when they post (hi troll army !) are obviously people that got paid / have specific interest to damage the coin. Their shit about fake volume is total bs, as sigt had more volume than Yobit during 1 month on craptopia. About P&D, strangely, there is no more pump and dump since crowetick and his team was fired.
I don't act like a stupid fanboy with sigt, there is pros and cons, we can discuss about it, but those guys are clearly dickhead and hiding their real goal, which is obviously not warn people about an alleged "scam".(what is the point to red trust everyone when the same guy doesn't give a f*ck on proven scam thread ? ex : bitzure).

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
m00n1ight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

They are just fudders, maybe even paid ones, as Doc said. Ignoring them is the best you can do for the sake of this thread and this coin.
I don't think that all who doubts something about this coin are real fudders. Some of them, yes. But others just have critical minds, nothing else.
Critical minds yes, I respect people that give their opinion with real and detailed facts, in a calm and respectful way. Debating in that way is often a good way to improve coins. But drama bullshit...
Fuckerz who only makes copy-pasta with the same "scam alert ! scam scam scam scam scam scaaaam !" red shit, with coordinate timing when they post (hi troll army !) are obviously people that got paid / have specific interest to damage the coin. Their shit about fake volume is total bs, as sigt had more volume than Yobit during 1 month on craptopia. About P&D, strangely, there is no more pump and dump since crowetick and his team was fired.
I don't act like a stupid fanboy with sigt, there is pros and cons, we can discuss about it, but those guys are clearly dickhead and hiding their real goal, which is obviously not warn people about an alleged "scam".(what is the point to red trust everyone when the same guy doesn't give a f*ck on proven scam thread ? ex : bitzure).
You are right here. I second this.
throwinuptheleaves

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:53:15 PM

If we have our windows wallets encrypted when do we unlock them for staking? Will there be some kind of announcement (where?)?  Is it worth staking if you only have a few hundred sigt?  Are there any risks?  Thanks
gerietis

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

You have to unlock desktop wallet for stacking.  POS phase starts after block 100000, you can Google for sigt  block number. 100 sigts or 100000 sigts, 5% is 5%.

* Trade Crypto using your card. https://cex.io/r/0/up111110556/0/ Zero commission SEPA withdrawals.
* Binance, probably the best exchnge - https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=V5M916HV
* Bank of the blockchain era - Bankera  https://bankera.com/?ref=3781694901
* Best Crypto wallet NASH. Web, mobile. https://app.nash.io/create-account?code=2yZAES
m00n1ight

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Rather Signatum got tremendous acceptance from the community in a short time and became famous to small miners who could mine with only few or even single GPU. You can hardly find something like this. This may not be special for the big whales, but that is its speciality.
I don't think this is kind of speciality. What makes coin special? Things that create difference between coins. New algorithm? Good. But I (we?) need more. More practical use, I think. If developers do all what they promised in whitepaper then maybe that can be truly special. And now that is another coin that can die in POS (I hope it is not because I own so much SIGTs, but it can).

At least, it does not deserve the harsh criticism and pointless spamming which is going on here.
At least here we agreed. What I am trying to say: not every criticism is FUD. I am not interested in FUD, but I really passionate about ideas behind crypto, not another coin, that mined as long as it tops whattomine. I am not even miner myself. I am investing in interesting coins and SIGT one of them. It has potential, currently not realised as I see from my point of view.
CryptoRetard

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

I really have to say that what cryptodevil and MarcusDe are proclaiming could be true. I'm not saying it is true, but it makes sense. None of the developers have answered properly to issues posted here.

I've seen the Doc's reply on Discord on recent FUD:

Quote from: Doctor@Discord
@everyone at Signatum family. Just a brief announcement regarding numerous comments on LevelDB update. It was not mandatory but it was released to prove a point that the version upgrade had nothing to do with any issue related with exchanges. Recently on bitcoin talk, few users have been paid to create a negative campaign against Signatum. Avoid jumping in as this only shows them that their paid campaigns are getting attention by the community. Same users are under different aliases on official discord and telegram channel.

However, this doesn't answer to many of the problems stated here. For example, "ASIC resistant" algorithm that is practically useless for POS phase, or the fact that some of the blocks were premined at very low difficulty. As an investor, I would like to see a detailed response by developers. It is their job to convince investors that they're doing something great. And please don't say that they're doing this for the community. They're not, and I'm OK with it. No one should work for free!

Another very interesting thing is that most of the users that are promoting SIGT have very low activity. I'm not saying that all of them are bots, but it is an indicator that something weird is going on. Especially considering that these users have bombed this thread from the very beginning, and that was claimed to be one of the pros for the SIGT - a big and healthy community.

As for "exposing cryptodevil for Ponzi scheme", please stop doing that, because anyone could see that he has practically exposed the cryptodevil.com and cryptodevil.net Ponzi scheme. Anyone interested in details, please see his post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579412.msg15858939#msg15858939

The OP in that thread has stated that he/she has chosen that domain name because, and I quote, "this is called smart advertising because cryptodevil is involved in HYIP, Bitcoin, bitcointalk and many other keywords that make cryptodevil.net more visibile on search engines". For more details please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579412.msg15860287#msg15860287

I really hope that this is not another scam coin, and I hope that developers will prove cryptodevil wrong. But for now, I've suggested all my friends to get out of this coin while the price is above 1000 sat.

Peace.

OH AND YOUR HERE WITH "LOW" ACTIVITY.. ARE YOU A BOT? AND YOUR SO RIGHT, CRYPTO DEVIL COULD NEVER HAVE CREATED ANY SITE OR EVER TRIED TO SCAM PEOPLE IN THE PAST, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT HIM DONG JUST THAT. GUESS THEY ARE ALL WRONG AND HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.. AND ANY BITCOIN THREAD CREATED BY HIS FRIENDS OR COHORTS TRYING TO DISPEL THOSE CLAIMS HAS TO BE RIGHT, HUH? WHY? BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A GREAT AND NOBLE PERSON.. SOMEONE WHO LISTENS TO OTHERS INSTEAD OF YELLING IN ALL CAPS AND CALLING THEM NAMES, EVEN WHEN THEY GIVE GOOD ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS HE ASKS AND TRIES TO EXTORT OUT OF PEOPLE. YOU DONT REALIZE BY NOW HE HAS SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND HIDES BEHIND THE ANONYMITY OF THE WEB WHEN HE TRIES TO OUT PEOPLE FOR DOING THE SAME.
coreshift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

Doctor - Today at 11:25 AM
@everyone at Signatum family. Just a brief announcement regardging numerous comments on LevelDB update. It was not mandatory but it was released to prove a point that the version upgrade had nothing to do with any issue related with exchanges. Recently on bitcoin talk, few users have been paid to create a negative campain against Signatum. Avoid jumping in as this only shows them that their paid campaigns are getting attention by the community. Same users are under different aliases on official discord and telegram channel.

The leveldb update, he insists it isn't a problem but then updates it anyway, isn't that just proving that it was a problem rather than the other way round? Funny way of proving a point.

Doctor is either deluded into actually thinking himself important enough someone actually forked out for a negative campaign, or creating excuses for why his precious coin is being attacked. There are plenty of people in this industry that call things as they see them and are actually trying to help protect others in the community. assuming anything negative against signatum is a paid attack either paints Doctor as a complete industry novice or hes attempting to manipulate his own community into thinking he really is the Doctor and can do no wrong and anything negative is just FUD they should ignore. A well selected alias for that as well.

Sounds like the Doctor has managed to get all to hero worship him. It has happened in this industry many times before and will happen again. Just look at how many became "chaincoin hodlers" and bought into that movement and kept defending it despite all the quite rational people calling it a massive scam on every single youtube video that got posted by the hero of that community. Turns out it died a horrible death and took the community down with it, wiping out many that had invested every last cent following their hero. despite all this many of them continued to defend it all the way, calling every negative comment FUD, and they all lost out. go look it up. I bet there are still people defending it now.

sounds like signatum is talking about masternodes now too, sound familiar after looking at chaincoin? Do your research properly and if you do want to keep investing in signatum please dont put everything you have in it. There are very few coins like this that have become successful longer term, I hope for all your sakes signatum is one of them but don't count on it. really looks like just another shitcoin with no real purpose.

Of course he updated it. Why not when Cryptopia claimed it was a problem? It would be hanging over SIGT's head until he did. It's easy enough to do even if it wasn't the cause of Cryptopia's problems and made that little bit of FUD go away.

It doesn't seem like there could be a problem with the wallet. Suprnova is one of the biggest SIGT mining pools around. Their wallets handle not only all of the "small" transactions from mining, but also all of the transactions for withdrawals. I think ocminer got it right in this post.

No (leveldb) issues on sigt.suprnova.cc - even with thousands of small sends/tx'es and blocks found...

Of course you HAVE TO consolidate inputs once a while... This should/must be done for every wallet.. even XMR etc.

my wallet not synchronized with the network  Shocked

addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc

DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Signatum BIG SCAM
Vegan97

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

What happened with the total coin supply and the market cap?

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

HI, MY NAME IS CRYPTORETARD AND IM CRYPTODEVILS HALF RETARD BROTHER
I BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAMMING SHITCOIN JUST LIKE HIM. HE TRUIES TO SCAM PEOPPLES
OUT OF DER MONIES BUT TELLS ME ITS INVESSSTING. HE TELL ME TO GO HERE AND MAKE SIG
GO AWAY. OH AND IM NOT ALLOWE TO FINGER HIS BUTT ANYMOR. I LIKE SMILE FACES  Grin Grin Grin Grin

thats just classless. My good friends brother is mentally retarded and making fun of someone in that manner shows what a fucking joke you are. I dont care if you dont agree with cryptodevil, I certainly dont agree with his bombastic rants and negative trust ratings, but there are ways to make a point without being a complete ass
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:40:24 PM

CryptoDevil AKA Alexander Marlenko

OMG crypto devil operates a ponzi scheme.. see his page and quote directly from his website..

Domain Name: CRYPTODEVIL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2120074037_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.advancedregistrar.com
Registrar URL: http://www.netearthone.com
Updated Date: 2017-05-03T16:58:40Z
Creation Date: 2017-05-03T16:58:39Z

Domain Name: CRYPTODEVIL.NET
Registry Domain ID: 2049527880_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.advancedregistrar.com
Registrar URL: http://www.netearthone.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-04T05:18:26Z
Creation Date: 2016-08-04T23:13:04Z

Domain :
cryptodevil.com
IP :

Registrant Name: Alexander Marlenko
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Hibtuki 65-2
Registrant City: Himuru
Registrant State/Province: Hamahichi
Registrant Postal Code: 9868
Registrant Country: BG
Registrant Phone: +359.22656653
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: cryptodevil.com@gmail.com

bump.. get word out that CRYPTODEVIL operates a real ponzi scheme, or tries to anyway,, see above on his website for proof,...[/size][/size]

LMAO! Sure, kiddo, because it would be absolutely impossible for anybody to register a domain or facebook page using that name, right?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579412.0

By all means, though, feel free to harass whoever is behind those websites.

Anyway, in the meantime, I'll get back to advising people why they need to stay away from this shitcoin project...

Man it’s so easy to get you going. This is so fun. I’m going to follow you everywhere on the forums. Just showing you can create FUD and BS so can others. FYI asshat I’ve seen many more posts and threads about YOU and your scamming little ass. I do have some stuff for you but has nothing to do with Sig. good luck because any credibility you may once have had goes out the window when you randomly give out negative trust ratings because you don’t agree with people. I’d be happy to meet you in person (I’m on east coast near DC) to discuss this and would happily pay for your plane ticket to me but I’m afraid the stress of walking out of your grandmas basement might cause a heart attack.
Oh and after reading your other FUD about other coins, just because you don’t get a “google” hit on someone doesn’t mean they are fake. And I doubt you use “government” databases to search, aside from those accessible to the public like the DMV or court records. As someone who retired from government work I can assure you, and if you ever worked for the government you would know this, it would be illegal for you to use “those” search tools for personal reasons. If I had used them for personal means I would have been fired or prosecuted depending on what was done. So when you try to extort people into answering you try not to embellish on your capabilities. It just makes you look like a fool. You accuse them of being fake yet hide behind the anonymity of cryptodevil. When your called out about it by these other devs you attack instead of answering. If your such a champion of the oppressed and policing the forums to make us all safer why would you hide? You sound like one of the little snowflakes who used to protest at the G20.... you make me laugh

He’s not from Bulgaria, or wherever your Whois search and great detective work pulled up. I’m guessing the UK, based on his English and how he spells certain words. Or at least educated in the UK and God knows where now. If you don’t like what he says just ignore him. Your giving fodder to someone who searches for it and likes to get under your skin. Let’s all be adults.
unikaq

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

F.U.C.K. cryptoevshit...

here is thread of signatum crypto

Now we need Signatum DEV say something...

THANKS
signatum (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

F.U.C.K. cryptoevshit...

here is thread of signatum crypto

Now we need Signatum DEV say something...

THANKS

We work in our time. Honestly, not bothered about any negative comment here. No one is forcing anyone or creating a hype to spend a penny. Its all an individual decision. What we can do however is to make sure the roadmap is achieved and Signatum gets real life usage. We will continue and try to innovate and update. We also request all community members to keep it clean and civil.
Bigbones87

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

Good grief. I'm mining sigt and hoping for the best as far as the outcome for this coin. I don't have anything invested outside of a couple $100 bills worth of power....so for me it's worth the gamble. But I have to say....this thread has just turned to shit. I don't care wether or not this person thinks it's a scam coin or not. It's just pure babbling bullshit for pages. Almost 0 useful/helpful/intelligent posts for a good while. This person says scam, 4 more call him a jackass. Jackass returns with another scam post....wash rinse repeat. All this is doing is proving the point that the majority of people in this "community" act on a third grade level. You won't get the asshats to stop with the scam coin posts, and maybe they are right...maybe not. Either way, if they don't have anyone engaging in their bullshit posts...they will eventually stop. You guys are feeding the trolls. It's super simple, and I'm probably the biggest noob here. If you beleive in the coin, invest in it. If you don't, then fuck off out of here. And please for the love of God.....lets all stop with the back and forth bullshit posts.
Wow  Huh  Undecided
MightSellIt

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

What happened with sigt coin supply on coinmarketcap? it shows less than 100M coins?
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

What happened with sigt coin supply on coinmarketcap? it shows less than 100M coins?

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

mining is not finished yet.
MightSellIt

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

There should be 110M+ coins in circulation? at least thats the number it showed this morning...correct me if I am wrong
gurumeditation

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:28:10 PM

Do you mean

Circulating Supply
92,287,724 SIGT?

There should be 110M+ coins in circulation? at least thats the number it showed this morning...correct me if I am wrong
That's because the block explorer they use is being migrated. Should be back to normal soon.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
dave4926

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:29:27 PM

is everyone noticing better synch and database read/write performance with the latest wallet update which is the leveldb update?
MightSellIt

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:30:09 PM

is everyone noticing better synch and database read/write performance with the latest wallet update which is the leveldb update?
yes..it works great now
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: