Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Maybe it's a good suggestion to teach bitcoin teaching in college. This is because college students do not have to bind the stomach to eat because of paying college fees. It also allows college students to find financial resources without disturbing their parents for payment of their college fees.
I have some friends are the college student.
But sadly, by the salary they can earn from cryptocurrency (included Bitcoin) made them changed their opinion.
They choose to trade Bitcoin instead of study at school for their future and in my eye, they look like as gambler than trader at current by the greed. Cheesy
Give up learning at school and make money from cryptocurrency, do you think that is a good choice?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lovemae

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

I think thats the good idea.. if all university teach they student how bitcoin working! Bitcoin can help them to support their studies..
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

At home I can not yet be allowed to know about bitcoin, but I've also seen a student carrying a book on bitcoin and now many computer science teachers as a network advising bitcoin for the future may feel good digital development subjects in residence I and many are hoping that bitcoin is acceptable in all countries and all communities. Cool
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:58:03 PM
Merited by empoy (2)

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
In my country, there is still no such thing as implementing Bitcoin to be put up into our education curriculum since most of our people here are still not into recognizing Bitcoin's worth and presence because they still do not know that such thing was already been existing since 2009. Also, I do not evenly think that it will be needed to put up studying Bitcoin in college because for me it is really not needed because prior knowledge about it will easily be learned effectively even without the need of studying such thing in college curriculum.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think yes it's better to adopt bitcoin to educate some people to learn more about this cryptocurrecy instead doing cad things that not important. So if they educate about bitcoin it helps to them how to use bitcoin and give to them good future.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

I think yes it's better to adopt bitcoin to educate some people to learn more about this cryptocurrecy instead doing cad things that not important. So if they educate about bitcoin it helps to them how to use bitcoin and give to them good future.
making a special curriculum for learning cryptocurrency is also not difficult this can start in apply in college so that the future more and more people understand about the world of crypto
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

I strongly agree.
There are several universities who want to use bitcoin so that later after graduating college students can understand and use bitcoin in society as well as in daily life. Thanks
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

making a special curriculum for learning cryptocurrency is also not difficult this can start in apply in college so that the future more and more people understand about the world of crypto
It's good to have a  bitcoin curriculum in college. There's nothing wrong with that. Teaching our new generation espicially college student about bitcoin is good idea, so they will understand o maybe they learn advance about bitcoin in future.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

I am sure that in the coming months, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms. Now, instead of focusing more on Bitcoin, what should be discussed is the technology behind Bitcoin which we all know is Blockchain Technology. I think that is the game changer of this whole thing and it can be applied in so many industries and can even be applied in schools.
that's true, bitcoin is a manifestation of technological development. This is an intellectual property in the modern era that must be studied so as not to be obsolete.

J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

It can happen depending on the country you are from. I believe there are some countries that have bitcoin topics on their college subjects. But for me cryptocurrencies should be added on their curriculum as it has the latest technology and students will learn a lot from it.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

I thinks that,good idea of suggestion bro,that online currency  as bitcoin would be part of courses in college or even in highschool,so that those person,who did not finish study and who did not find a work,will.become an entrepreneurs in his life,instead of wasting his time in playing a online games.this kind of good idea,would only happen to our country if the bitcoin will become regulated and there one government official to  make the online currency will become part of curicum in college.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

It will be good if bitcoin is include in some lessons especially in some IT courses and other business related. It will be good to them because it will be helpful in their finances and also if they are IT it is easy to explore the bitcoin world.  And if bitcoin is teach in college it will help the student to gain knowledge.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

It will be good if bitcoin is include in some lessons especially in some IT courses and other business related. It will be good to them because it will be helpful in their finances and also if they are IT it is easy to explore the bitcoin world.  And if bitcoin is teach in college it will help the student to gain knowledge.
It will really help the students to be enlighten about the cryptocurrency where they can just get into and do some work and earn money that they can use in order to support themselves in finance so they will not always ask for money from their parents and also to have savings for the future so they cannot depend in their parents for their whole life.
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:52:44 AM

Why not? I mean bitcoin can have short courses program in college. The students, lower year from my batch, proposed a project study regarding crypto currency prediction  and they’re project study was approved by the panel members.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

Bitcoin education is needed because every technology always requires development and by putting bitcoin into education it will accelerate the development of blockchain technology used bitcoin and altcoin.
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

Everything needs to be well known to the masses and easy to learn. In the present day people prefer the more easy and profitable than the opposite.
It will not happen unless bitcoin has been legalized in a country and has been acknowledged and supported by the government, to achieve it, certainly not easy for bitcoin and other cryptos.  So to know bitcoin, you have to learn by internet, youtube or other social media, there may be some books sold in the market that provide information about bitcoin.Without the occurrence of it all I think bitcoin still not feasible to be included in the learning of the younger generation.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

it is true that bitcoin is necessary to be applied as a subject at school or college. but to realize it I think the need for ratification of bitcoin by the government is as an electronic currency that can be used. because of course if there is already approval from the government then it can be realized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
Right if bitcoin will become a part to be teach in college it become more easier for teenagers or young ones to understand about cryptocurrency..its a great idea that they would be able to have more interest in making their own money using bitcoin.Apart from future job that they might have at a young age they already have an idea on how to become a successful one in the coming years.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

it could be done because along with the development of the era and technology that the more advanced and rapidly will indirectly run with the demands of technological development
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

I am sure that in the coming years, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms.If bitcoin is teach in college it will help the student to gain knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.Teaching bitcoin in college would help many students have awareness and better understanding about bitcoin and it might be one of the source  of their financial needs even at young ages.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: