Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703576 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

^ awww, you sound so butt hurt  Cheesy

The real reason you are here is because you want cheap bch because you sold it at the bottom (under $300) ..END OF.  Kiss

I think Im the last guy that would own this coin. If you havent figured that out, Im worried about you for yet another reason
yea, thanks mr fake ass concern troll, here to save us all ..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No Im not concerned for you. I gave you facts. I TRIED.

it was a joke dude
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

^ awww, you sound so butt hurt  Cheesy

The real reason you are here is because you want cheap bch because you sold it at the bottom (under $300) ..END OF.  Kiss

I think Im the last guy that would own this coin. If you havent figured that out, Im worried about you for yet another reason
yea, thanks mr fake ass concern troll, here to save us all ..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No Im not concerned for you. I gave you facts. I TRIED.

it was a joke dude
wait im confused..lol

your facts were jokes?
and btw, what you call your facts.. i see them as factoids from you.
Factoid-an item of unreliable information that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact.  Wink

Factoids, dont work here m8  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

I see there is an army here waiting for anyone to spill the beans.

Regardless of what this liar says, you can feel free to cross reference my posts, with market history, and you can see facts.

Documented history. You cant just make up shit and say its real.

People can believe me, or you, or can check for themselves. Im sure there will be more saying they checked back and I was wrong, but if you check, you wont be believing anything, you will KNOW

Just like I KNOW what this coin is

Research. Everything they say is a lie if you check it out.

They even say they are the REAL bitcoin when they are called BITCOIN CASH COIN, and another DIFFERENT coin is called BITCOIN

Ya know, the one that started this whole thing

Go figure. Who to believe? Hmmmmmm

Come on man

Bedtime, man this shit is funny
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

Personally I feel like we've rewound to 2013 and Bitcoin has been reborn - all of the enthusiasm, early adoption, and entrepreneurial spirit of those days has returned to Bitcoin Cash. Not to mention the return of so many great use cases for BItcoin that were laid to rest due to Kore's scorched earth tactics.

Have the exact same feeling. I am actually more excited than ever before.

Yes it has a good vibe.

I'm trying to be agnostic and hold both types of bitcoin but I can't shake a feeling that Satoshis vision was hijacked with the segwit fork and bitcoin cash is much closer to the original concept. Having said that the huge blocks mean I wouldn't run a full node of bitcoin cash, so there is that. The dark horse in the race is Dash. It is going the big block route just like bitcoin cash but with incentivised nodes and a form of governance which so far makes for very little controversy.

Good to see the positivity flowing around here. It has been so frustrating for those of us who love Bitcoin watching it getting progressively less useful and more cancerous over the past 3 years. Bitcoin Cash is shining a beacon of light on the path forward. The old Bitcoin entrepreneurs are coming out of the woodwork, exchanges are piling in with BCC support, the trading volume is sky-high, the mempool is empty, the mining is solid, and we don't have to argue about anything!

Oh, and, the BCC tipbot on Reddit is seeing mass adoption, mobile wallets are flourishing, a mixer launched. Just like in the old days, your wake up in the morning and a new innovation has sprung to life.

BTW you can easily run a BCC full node on a cheap VPS. I'm running 3 full nodes for my boss @$10/month TOTAL. If you don't want to pay for 250GB+ storage, use pruning.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:03:40 AM

THAT IS CORRECT SIR, BUY WHEN IT HITS $50

THATS ALL IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU...
My question to you is, if BCH is $50, what do you think BTC will be worth at that point?

Im responding to you because you have an real question.

Im done going in circles with these Bitcoin Cash Coin Shills

First of all lets look at the investment advice Ive given in the last ten days. Those that listened to me, made a KILLING, I was right 3 times in a row because now its back up to 550ish.

If you instead listened to the Bitcoin Cash Coin shills, you lost out on all those profits the others made.

Religious talk, and making statements that are in direct contradiction with official reporting sites trusted almost simce this scene started. Listening to that wackyness is surely no way to make money here in this space.

What happens next?

Just like my 3rd prediction stated, it is back up to 550ish just like I said yest.

Now, within a few months Bitcoin Cash Coin will fall to $50.

Bitcoin will be 10,000ish

Remember this whole blocksize panic was all just a scam.

Smoke and mirrors

Bitcoin will never reach mass adoption in the sense that you will see people buying coffee with it on a mass scale, any more than gold or silver is. That is not the plan, and hasnt been for a long long time.

It is a safe store of value, so when people are buying BCH at these prices, and then sell them at 50 when they think its over, and then it skyrockets back up to 500ish again, because Bitcoin doubles again, and is at 8000 to 10000 and people will  buy it for 500 again, and then it will fall and keep going back from 50 to a 100 for years, and that will be Bitcoin Cash Coin for you.

Bitcoin will continue to rise even more through those years.

Think about this, Bitcoin rose the way it did during the uncertianity caused by the blocksize scam and the uncertianity of how governments will finally react.

When people realize that the blocksize doesnt matter because they realize the intent for long time was just for it to be a store of value, like gold, and not become an everyday currency of the future, then you will all see what all this was:

Another way for the rich to get richer off of your inexperience, like the whales always have, over and over, thats all.

So sell your Bitcoin Cash Coin now when its in the 500s and buy back when it hits 50ish, and sell portions as it hits 200, 300, 400, and put that money into Bitcoin.

Then, when Bitcoin hits 50,000 in 1 to 3 years, or whatever the whales timetable may be, you will make the profits you all have been looking for.....

....by doing one thing...

...doing what the whales are doing, and not what the idiots here always do. The opposite, buy high and sell low.

Hows that been going for you?

Its documented that I know my shit, just in the last 20 pages in this thread. Im not part of the whales, Im an experienced guy who has been here a long time, and made a lot of money by not buying into the hype, and going with the masses, they always lose in the long run, as the rich always win.

Ignore the hype, technobabble, etc.

Do what the whales are going to do.

The uncertianity is fading these days, and now and in the next few months the governments have, and are stating that they will be making clear their stance on cryptos in more concrete terms in the next few months. Another FACT. Look it up.

And either way when investors are no longer in the dark, as to what each governments stance is on cryptos, good or bad, investors will now know what to do.

With Bitcoin reaching the heights it did when the stance governments would take in the end was a guess, and now, and in a few months as they have said things will be much more clear, do you really think the whole blocksize scare timing was just coincidence?

Do what the whales do, and you will make profits like them, fall for their tricks, and listen to their cheap shills, and you will lose money just like in the past, and just like you did the last 10 days.

Sell your Bitcoin Cash now when its 550ish before its 300ish within a week from now.

If you still dont get it, dont worry because some day you will, but its going to cost you a lot of money in the process

[/quote]

For those that missed me explaining whats really going on here.

My profile has all my posts lined up with dates.

And you can use coinmarketcap.com to see what prices were on what dates.

Also predicted NEM would go far when is was FREE, yes FREE

IOTA - same thing but it wasnt free, but is now worth THOUSANDS of times what the ICO price was.

Its all there in the post history

Twice

I made a half million just off those.

Im right so much, some like to joke Im a fortune teller

Next ICO that will generate profits 1000s times the ICO price?

Electroneum. Im not gonna even say anything about it, Im really not shilling the coin. I just want a record of it here, just to throw that in your face too, in a 3-4 months when this joke is at 50 and it passes you up.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:11:54 AM

Personally I feel like we've rewound to 2013 and Bitcoin has been reborn - all of the enthusiasm, early adoption, and entrepreneurial spirit of those days has returned to Bitcoin Cash. Not to mention the return of so many great use cases for BItcoin that were laid to rest due to Kore's scorched earth tactics.

Have the exact same feeling. I am actually more excited than ever before.

Yes it has a good vibe.

I'm trying to be agnostic and hold both types of bitcoin but I can't shake a feeling that Satoshis vision was hijacked with the segwit fork and bitcoin cash is much closer to the original concept. Having said that the huge blocks mean I wouldn't run a full node of bitcoin cash, so there is that. The dark horse in the race is Dash. It is going the big block route just like bitcoin cash but with incentivised nodes and a form of governance which so far makes for very little controversy.

Good to see the positivity flowing around here. It has been so frustrating for those of us who love Bitcoin watching it getting progressively less useful and more cancerous over the past 3 years. Bitcoin Cash is shining a beacon of light on the path forward. The old Bitcoin entrepreneurs are coming out of the woodwork, exchanges are piling in with BCC support, the trading volume is sky-high, the mempool is empty, the mining is solid, and we don't have to argue about anything!

Oh, and, the BCC tipbot on Reddit is seeing mass adoption, mobile wallets are flourishing, a mixer launched. Just like in the old days, your wake up in the morning and a new innovation has sprung to life.

BTW you can easily run a BCC full node on a cheap VPS. I'm running 3 full nodes for my boss @$10/month TOTAL. If you don't want to pay for 250GB+ storage, use pruning.

Well you are quoting a guy that just a few posts back called called BITCOIN CASH coin a

"Wildcard" in another thread

That I would say is NOT postitive. But I kinda see what you are saying cause he is kinda trying to give it a chance. Im sure youll take whatever you can get tho.

Got give ya props where props are due, you got scamcoin to number 3.

Wow, just wow
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:58 AM

And its over 550ish, its 650ish, I see that, congrats on that

Still, you can come throw tomatoes at me when in 3-4 days its not at 300ish

But when it IS 300ish, what do I win?

A real crystal ball

Cause right now all I have is my x-ray glasses that can see thru bullshit
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:29:33 AM

Regardless of what this liar says, you can feel free to cross reference my posts, with market history, and you can see facts.

Hey there Miss Cleo ,

How goes your fortune telling business. LOL.

Considering all you do is make up shit and say it's real, Now That's Funny!

╥Aztek

Here is an Update:  https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
It is currently 3% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

Thats not a good thing.

You did not just act like the RED WORDS quoted above means thats a good thing for the coin.

Man everything is upside down in this thread

If its HARDER to mine BITCOIN, than BITCOIN CASH COIN, which one would you hope your money is invested in?

Oooh, yeah we know that answer already. You do not get it.

This point is a perfect example of Bitcoin Cash Coin Shills BACKWARDS MATH
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

And its over 550ish, its 650ish, I see that, congrats on that

Still, you can come throw tomatoes at me when in 3-4 days its not at 300ish

But when it IS 300ish, what do I win?

A real crystal ball

Cause right now all I have is my x-ray glasses that can see thru bullshit

Quit being a tard and drop the ish, it makes you sound as dumb as you are.

Found a pic of you with your x-ray specs on.

like the bow tie.

╥Aztek

Funny. Made me smile.

Ill drop the "ish" when I win my crystal ball in 3-4 days. Till then sorry, my predictions may be correct, but come on man, down to the exact dollar amount is asking a little much
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:41:09 AM

Hey there Miss Cleo ,

How goes your fortune telling business. LOL.

Considering all you do is make up shit and say it's real, Now That's Funny!

╥Aztek

Here is an Update:  https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
It is currently 3% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

Thats not a good thing.

You did not just act like the RED WORDS quoted above means thats a good thing for the coin.

Man everything is upside down in this thread

If its HARDER to mine BITCOIN, than BITCOIN CASH COIN, which one would you hope your money is invested in?

Oooh, yeah we know that answer already. You do not get it.

This point is a perfect example of Bitcoin Cash Coin Shills BACKWARDS MATH

Dufus ,
Read a book & Take a math class

It meant the miners could currently earn more mining Bitcoin Cash than SegCrap.

Chinese Miners controls all PoW coins that require ASICS, so all are equally safe unless you piss off the Chinese.

And if you paid any attention you would see the asian markets are loving Bitcoin Cash.

╥Aztek

So then you agree that those red "postitive" words for miners, and BAD for investors, ok fine
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

Funny. Made me smile.

Ill drop the "ish" when I win my crystal ball in 3-4 days. Till then sorry, my predictions may be correct, but come on man, down to the exact dollar amount is asking a little much

Use a ~
The tilde sign generally means 'about' or 'approximately'

IE: ~800 means about 800

╥Aztek

Thanks but Ill stick with "ish" o wiseman that perfers something that looks real close to a minus sign, but I get why you would feel more comfortable with that

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:46:39 AM

GN for real this time
iamnewhere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

Dufus ,
Read a book & Take a math class

It meant the miners could currently earn more mining Bitcoin Cash than SegCrap.

Chinese Miners controls all PoW coins that require ASICS, so all are equally safe unless you piss off the Chinese.

And if you paid any attention you would see the asian markets are loving Bitcoin Cash.

╥Aztek

So you wait now that the miners come back to Shitcoin Crash to abuse it's shitty scam EDA for 3-4 days and go back to Bitcoin mining afterwards again?

It was easy to guess that they had to pump BCH again before the "conference" and to get at least a few miners (beside themself) for some days Grin
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6yt4wa/summary_of_jihan_wus_live_talk_on_bcc/

Jihan shared important insights on BCC during his live talk on September 7. Summary of important points below.

- On EDA: It will change. While current EDA works as intended, fine-tuning is required to address hash power oscillation and other issues. Jihan is confident that updates to EDA will solve the oscillation problem "perfectly" such distribution will stabilize.

- On block size: Jihan observes that even if block size is 1GB, it will take decades to fill up a recently released storage device made by intel, one that has a size of a small suitcase. So "it is patently false that chains with 1GB blocks can only be run by the Googles and Microsofts." 8MB is clearly just the beginning. 1GB and even 10GB blocks are being considered.

- On innovation: 1) There is no innovation on the legacy chain that the BCC chain can't deploy. 2) Innovations on the BCC chain will happen much faster now that it is free from Core. 3) Core is using brand image (one that is quickly decaying) to create the illusion that the legacy chain leads innovation. That illusion will burst soon.

- On Segwit2X: Bitmain will honor NYA and activate Segwit2X. What happens then may be very different from what happened with the BCC fork because BCC is intended to be a minority fork (with replay attack protection etc.), and Segwit2X is intended to be a majority protocol update (no replay attack protection).

- On market outlook: BCC reminds Jihan of Bitcoin in 2010. At that time, people discounted Bitcoin for it couldn't draw legitimacy from governments. Now, people discount BCC because it can't draw legitimacy from Core. Jihan thinks that's wrong. He is observing large trading volumes of BCC, both OTC and on exchanges, which is a relatively reliable indicator of a rally. So he has a very positive outlook on BCC price.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

market sinking again on chinese regulation projects

it appears that future transactions will have to be decentralized...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-08/bitcoin-crashes-massive-volume-china-plans-shut-local-exchanges

there are already several functional DEX, for example Waves DEX...
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

And the Chinese manage to crash the market once again

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-bitcoin-altcoin-prices-tumble-up-to-25-on-china-exchange-ban-rumors   
estenity

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

YES. the zerohedge paper is more explicative.
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:34:19 PM

Oh wow, I was just asking for another bloody Monday, yet we get Flash Friday Fire Sale!!   Grin

Who was it predicting 50sat BCC? lolol  Roll Eyes  Please and thanks

It should be clear to the astute who in this thread is poisonous to the community, we should be lifting each other up even in "competition" yet some of these people come off like the west boro baptist crowd ahem blackwidow and others
estenity

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:52:42 PM

Oh wow, I was just asking for another bloody Monday, yet we get Flash Friday Fire Sale!!   Grin

It should be clear to the astute who in this thread is poisonous to the community, we should be lifting each other up even in "competition" yet some of these people come off like the west boro baptist crowd ahem blackwidow and others

from a post today of  nathan047 on monero speculation thread:

From what I’ve heard whenever the Chinese government bans a book, about 10% of the population reads it. I can imagine the same would apply to crypto currencies.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

I don't think this will be as bad as last time it did drop pretty fast but also recovered a little bit just as fast

I am still watching this BTCGPU thing too supposed to be forking in a few weeks time will be interesting to see what kind of market cap it sees I do expect it to fall flat pretty quick but you never know and if not more free money
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: