Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:42:58 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 06:11:11 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM

Hi All,

We here at ChainWorks Industries (CWI) have been in heavy discussion with regards to the following, and have decided that a closed beta test is the best way to stamp out issues and bugs for the miner/miners we have had under development.

The goal of the new CWIgm-beta is very simple and straight forward - to be the simplest and most optimized miner in crypto history.

The current incarnation of CWIgm-beta is NOT the most optimized miner we have, though CWIgm will have a good hashrate. What this incarnation WILL be is the precursor to the development of the fully fledged CWIgm miner, which will become an integral part of the CWI-Mining system, which includes the CWI-Pool system.

To maximize the stability of CWIgm, we will need to test it on various platforms. The most common, and most unstable currently, is the Windows OS. Testing for the Linux strain of CWIgm is mainly internal for the time being. As such, the reason for CWIgm to take the form of beta test Windows binaries is ovious. We will look at Linux binaries soon for closed beta at a later date, but for the time being the Windows platform is the one OS that we need to look more closely at squashing any bugs we may find. In order to do so, we require a number of individuals that are willing to test the miner and report back what they find.

The CWIgm miner credentials are as follow -

Start Name - CWIgm-Beta
Start Version - 0.9.7
Start Platform - Windows xx
Start Compilation - x32/x64
Start Working Structure - Restricted (Pool and Parameter Restriction)
Start Efficiency - SemiOptimized (Class C)
Start Release - Closed Beta

Most of the details above are self explanatory, while some others are internal designations. For those willing to accept inclusion for the beta test, a few things need to be understood and accepted.

These are the starting requisites -

1 - Compilation - will be the 32Bit and 64Bit versions
2 - Platform - CWIgm binary will be for the Windows platform
3 - Release - for use in the CWI Closed Beta Test Module
4 - Efficiency - Optimized Kernel at Level C
5 - Working Structure - the use of the miner is restricted in the following ways
    - CWIgm currently being tested on one algorithm - SKUNK
    - CWIgm currently is locked to CWI-Pool Signatum (SIGT)
    - CWIgm has few parameters (eg - Port Selection 2000/6000 ) among a few others
6 - Version - the current version level of the miner
7 - Name - CWIgm meaning ChainWorks Industries GPU Miner (currently nVidia based CUDA miner)

The initial Algorithm we have based our miner is SkunkHash, currently only mined on Signatum coin. CWIgm is locked onto our pool for Signatum, however the CWI-Pool Signatum is open to the public to mine with what ever miner that is compatible with SkunkHash. We do ask that miners just follow a few basic guidelines to keep things running smooth.

The address of CWI-Pool Signatum is -

Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/

CWI-Pool Signatum Mining Stratum is split into two ports. The first is the Low Difficulty Port for those miners that have small to medium sized hashrates (estimated up to approximately 25 x 1080ti cards), and the second being the High Difficulty Port for those miners that have medium to high hashrates (estimated at approximately 25 x 1080ti cards to GPU Farms).

The mining parameters for both ports are -

Code:
lodiff - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:2000/
hidiff - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:6000/

If you are part of the beta test, CWIgm will automatically assign the address to the pool internally. All you have to do is specify the port you wish to mine on, and the algorithm., although as the development of the miner progresses, this may change.

Please remember to use the allocated port for the hashrate you intend mining with. If you choose the lodiff port for high hashrate - you will flood the stratum with low diff shares and your miner will be banned. Conversely, if you use the hidiff port with low hashrate, the miner will sit there looking as if its not mining while it processes very high difficulty shares which will more than likely be rejected because it took too long to submit.

So please choose the right port for the size of your mining system or farm.

Being an MPOS mining pool, this pool requires that you setup an account FIRST before directing your miners to it. This is common for Beta Testers and Public miners alike. Once your CWI-Pool Account is setup, this account can be used on any of the pools attached to this CWI-Pool Server, as part of the SSO (Single Sign On) system.

The details of the pools will be updated as we update the miner with new algorithms.

CWIgm is a MINER, which contains MINING code, thus with some virus scanning software, CWIgm will be scanned as a virus or an application containing a virus. This is what is known as a 'False Positive'. In other words, CWIgm will be listed as potentially having code that 'could' be considered as part of the virus list the virus scanner has. CWIgm is most certainly NOT a malicious piece of code, and most certainly does NOT contain virii of any sort. If you obtained CWIgm directly from us, we can guarantee the authenticity and 'clean' code. If you are a miner and have any doubts as to the validity or security of the CWIgm binary, please refrain from using CWIgm. We will NOT support you with help if CWIgm did not come directly from us (especially if you are not part of our Closed Beta for CWIgm). As an additional reference and assurance, ALL files associated with the CWIgm package will have their MD5Hash made publicly available in the following post.

We must explicitly state that CWIgm IS experimental software, and we cannot be held responsible for issues that may arise by using this software. You the user, take this software on an 'AS IS' basis and accept full responsibility over the use of CWIgm on your computer/mining system. You the user understand that this is experimental software and the use of this software strictly for testing purposes only. We (CWI) will not take responsibility, explicit or implied, for Warranty or Guarantees of any sort and that CWI is providing the software for testing purposes only.

In saying that, we WILL try and support the issues that may arise from time to time, with the perspective that we solely wish to improve CWIgm for future use, stability and functionality.

As with ANY software that ANY miner uses in theCryptoIndustry please -

- be patient
- post/report any issues you may find
- post/report any success you may have
- publish any form of OC you do including the results, specifications and figures
- if you intend to use CWIgm, please push CWIgm so that we may find its limitations and results that ensue
- be honest and dont inflate or deflate results
- enjoy the use of CWIgm and have fun mining

If you accept these conditions and decide that you would like to be in the closed beta, please PM me directly and I shall accompany the return message with the Welcome Pack, which has download and instructional details. Please read the contained README.txt that is contained in the Welcome Pack, as it contains the most current information you require to run the latest version of CWIgm.

We are submitting CWIgm to our beta testers only in a Closed Beta Environment. We of course are not naive enough to think that it may not be used outside of the beta test environment, but we shall only supply the links to the Beta Test Candidates. So if you have a copy of CWIgm we ask that you take care in qualifying the application you have in your possession, especially if the software has NOT come from our Beta Test links. As mentioned earlier, the next post is published with the MD5Hash of ALL the files, so you can be sure that CWIgm miner in your possession is the actual CWIgm mining software that we publish in our Closed Beta Test Environment.

Our aim is to make CWIgm a Simple Powerful Stable miner.
With your help, we can make that happen.

This thread is a self moderated thread, which means that ALL degrading and offensive and non-constructive comments that we notice (and gets reported) WILL be deleted at our (or the BitCoinTalk Moderator) discretion.
If you want to join us in the growth of ChainWorks Industries (CWI) and help us with improving the CWI-EcoSystem - please do so.
Please be Constructive - Please be Patient - Please be Respectful

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:43:28 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 04:12:40 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM

---

Closed Beta

Date - Tuesday 08 August 2017 ( 20170808 ) ...
Name - CWIgm ...
Version - 0.9.8 ...
Platform - Windows 7 / 10 ...
Compilation - x64 ...
Working Structure - Restricted ( Pool / Parameter ) ...
Efficiency - SemiOptimized ( Class B ) ...
Release - Closed Beta ...
Algorithm - Skunk / Tribus ...

MD5hash ...

0cdf14aa526fe94193de9e5224dc5c04  cwigm-0.9.8_bin.zip

9075e665bd25786617c5eee9ef8fdb9c  cwigm_denarius.bat
2c1abb1c8d1162fd89d327dbc30e8b4e  cwigm.exe
f4071ba928e688138e26151077749cc4  cwigm_signatum.bat
6a2d9b00b05beb5c087d9a69640e3bac  README.txt

---

Closed Beta

Date - Wednesday 02 August 2017 ( 20170802 ) ...
Name - CWIgm ...
Version - 0.9.7.1 ...
Compilation - x32 / x64 ...
Efficiency - SemiOptimized ( Class C ) ...
Algorithm - Skunk ...

MD5hash ...

b8403542aa2f20a959335cd0300d5d08 cwigm-0.9.7.1_bins.zip

205e331d00818a5243a27f05580f9440  cwigm_cp50_x86.bat
db3baf61f5a98f4a8c6832ec5d79f388  cwigm_cp50_x86.exe
cf17c907fcf3958ad5ce9e6c9686ec5d  cwigm_x64.bat
5a5643a6c1a251488e2a18499b4ba9db  cwigm_x64.exe
4be1622b6f9e5bf5616de418101ae82a  cwigm_x86.bat
ea4d4e4cd625957dc52f412ac25df93b  cwigm_x86.exe
2b92f13759430f3bb8c700fcc633bbf0  README.txt

---

Closed Beta

Date - Sunday 30 Jul 2017 ( 20170730 ) ...
Name - CWIgm ...
Version - 0.9.7 ...
Compilation - x32 / x64 ...
Efficiency - SemiOptimized ( Class C ) ...
Algorithm - Skunk ...

MD5hash ...

79f9d68a7247dd18f2e7642bc7876a0e  cwigm-0.9.7_bins.zip

5c9526b03906b8c56ae29b65823cfe8b  cwigm_x64.bat
362cf44a3a4190048b05048c0e89aa6b  cwigm_x64.exe
84dff5d4050b8b9bbf4ef34d730c9546  cwigm_x86.bat
f62f9f6398fab840ccc9e10cca0acb59  cwigm_x86.exe
ef69a846f3351f60e731cd99f0558284  README.txt

---

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:44:19 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 07:44:04 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-POOL - CWIGM LINKED

CWI-Pool system that are linked with CWIgm ...

Algo - Skunk ...
Coins - Signatum ...
Pool Fee - 0.7% ...

the address of CWI-Pool Signatum is -

Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com:/sigt/ ...

CWI-Pool Signatum Mining Stratum is split into two ports ... the fist is the low difficulty port for those miners that have small to medium sized hashrates ( estimated up to approximately 25 x 1080ti cards ) - and the second being the high difficulty port for those miners that have medium to high hashrates ( estimated at approximately 25 x 1080ti cards to GPU farms ) ...

the mining parameters for both ports are -

Code:
lodiff - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:2000/
hidiff - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:6000/

#crysx

sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:54:09 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:13:10 AM by sp_

Ccminer fork. (c) violations.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

ccminer fork?

NVIDIA or AMD?

its 'bitsa' code at the moment ... a little bit of code from here and there of our own - and kernels ( which is the issue currently ) ...

soon to be completely our own when the full rewrite is finalized ... this takes time - but will happen ... speaking to our attorney - she has the the utmost confidence in what we are doing - and has taken it further to make sure that the final CWIgm miner can be published without issues ... but unfortunately for us - that means a lot of work and money - and even more amount of time for the legalities to be finalized ...

its only nvidia at the moment ( as noted in the op ) - as the miner will not have hybrid code yet ( cuda AND opencl ) ...

this is one of the main reasons we need to test whether stability is part of the equation ... stability and a solid base for our miner is more important than hashrate at the moment ... there is a LOT going into this miner and upgrades - so it will take a while before we can release a full production version ... but we are almost at version 1.0.0 - so we have gone a long way to getting it done right ...

#crysx

sohard4me

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

Interesting project, wish you all success  Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Infinex  ✔  Masternode  ✔  Decentralised ✔ Instant Send   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN US AT DISCORD    ★    ✔ ACTIVE DISCUSSION  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN TELEGRAM MASTERNODE ONLINE  MNRANK  TWITTER  CRYPTOBRIDGE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Interesting project, wish you all success  Wink

much appreciated ...

fyi - the miner itself has no fee ... the pool has a 0.7% mining fee ...

so all in all - an reasonably optimized miner - for 0.7% mining on our pool ...

this helps us build a better miner - and algos to it as we go along ...

we are hoping the next algo that is added is one of a few - with tribus being the one we have our eye on ...

possibly in version CWIgm-0.9.8 or CWIgm-0.9.9 ...

#crysx

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

Look interesting, i will follow this thread, I hope i can get the solution here to my rx 500 series,  Is it okay to use with a 5gpu's?
maxuscz

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

Sound good.
But how can I try your miner? or tell us hashrate numbers
I have 1070 and 1080ti cards
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

I was mining for 12h as skunk was profitable with 4x 1080ti

My cards are power limited to 80% PL speed per card was 48mh/s,for the day there were no stability issue, I used default intensity of i=24

For test I had sp1 skunt miner and it was 4% slower in 1080ti cards, also did quick test on GTX 1070 and speed there compared to sp1 miner was same

Maybe some more optimization on CWIgm for sure can be done

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Look interesting, i will follow this thread, I hope i can get the solution here to my rx 500 series,  Is it okay to use with a 5gpu's?

hi john1010 ...

as posted - the current miner is nvidia based only at the moment - and tested on the maxwell / pascal series cards so far ...

the amd cards are not yet supported by the miner ... that is a future development we are aiming at - tho will not eventuate for some time yet - as our beta testing module for CWIgm is for stability rather than hashrate for the time being ...

CWIgm 'should' cater for all the video cards your OS / video driver and BIOS can handle ...

but again - thats what this closed testing is all about ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:38:11 PM

How can i get this miner?

as posted in the op - pm me ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

Sound good.
But how can I try your miner? or tell us hashrate numbers
I have 1070 and 1080ti cards

as posted in the op - pm me for the link for the miner - CWIgm-0.9.7 and to include yourself in the closed beta test ...

also as posted in the op - the testing is focused on stability rather than hashrate ... optimization level is Class C - which means its approximately two levels down from being highly optimized with max hashrate that our internal private miner has ...

BUT - the hashrates with this miner are still reasonable ... and while the miner is free for our beta testers - the CWI-Pool Signatum which the miner is set to has a 0.7% fee ...

if you do try it - we would be VERY happy to know what hashrates and setting you use with CWIgm ...

#crysx

tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:53:55 PM

I was getting 25Mh/s on gtx 1080 with the standard signatum miner, now I can report 38Mh/s with CWIgm Smiley

Running at -i 25 and +100Mhz on the gpu clock

I will post results for 1070 when I set up a new rig.
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

have a fleet of ti's 25 n up, can i test ? mining at suprnova now. what is the hashrate for ti with this miner & pool hashrate ? getting blocks ? i think it will be good to spread out the hashes too.
maxuscz

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

I was getting 25Mh/s on gtx 1080 with the standard signatum miner, now I can report 38Mh/s with CWIgm Smiley

sp-mod give 29 on 1070 core +150 PL75
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:40:06 PM

nice tomewok ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

have a fleet of ti's 25 n up, can i test ? mining at suprnova now. what is the hashrate for ti with this miner & pool hashrate ? getting blocks ? i think it will be good to spread out the hashes too.

pm me ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Hi dev, when first release will be?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Chapster

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

Hello,

It is very nice to see someone else ( besides the old developers) creating new software Smiley
I just sent you a PM.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: