Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:39:11 AM

hi all, have we had 0.9.9 to try out yet?

Yeah chris, where is the 0.9.9 ?

What took so long ?

They're working on it, be patient  Cheesy CWI has quite a few projects going on at the moment (they just took over SWEEP recently as well).

It will be ready as soon as it meets their standards.....crysx will post and let us know when it's available.

tanx soggy ...

pretty much sums up what i needed to say in the previous post i made ...

again - tanx for your prompt response also ...

its put a lot more simpler and 'kinder' than i have put it ...

but point needs to be made ...

this is not something that necessarily needs to be put in the op - but if necessary - we will ... tho quite a silly thought in my opinion ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:43:03 AM

Been Using to mine signatum for a week approx ,Pretty stable and bugless so far
Cards :
1x 1060
1x 1070
1x 1080
1x 1080ti
Windows 10 64 bit with 1060 rig , and windows 7 64 bit with 1070,1080 and 1080ti
Other then using incognito to access pool webpage on android, the pool is really stable and has atleset increased my earnings by 50 extra percents then using suprnova and ccminer
50 % Huh?
I know what suprnova is not the best =) preffer yiimp for myself, it gives me extra 10-20% VS suprnova, but not 50% for sure.
maybe need to try CWIgm, I like this project.

if that is your experience - then thats what it is ...

50% is a huge amount to be had if that is the case ... maybe a lucky day mining? ...

either way - we are happy that you are getting a great experience using CWIgm ... we think ocminer and his suprnova pools are some of the better pools around ... we hope to get to that sort of level in future also ... he is a very good dev - and has built a pool system second to done ...

his longevity and number of miners are a testament to this ...

#crysx

pp688039

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

may i ask a question?

it appeared
"[GPU1]:Invalid nonce"
"[GPU0]: Job not found (=stale)"

what does they mean?

my setting is
"mem -300/core +100" EVGA 1070 8G
"mem -300/core +130" ASUS 1070 8G

it means that the job that was sent to you - was already missed for submission ...

the nonce error is not a 'normal' occurrence and we are working on the issues ...

#crysx

ok. thanks~

we are looking forward to the new version~

thanks for all!!
testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

Crys, ability for timezone to affect the pool's STATISTICS->GRAPHS page would be great. And a calculation of my hashrate for the last 1, 3, and 6 hours.

CWI miner continues to be stellar.

hmmm ...

i dont quite understand the timezone issue - so if you could clarify please? ...

calculation of hashrate also ...

are you talking on CWIgm itself? ... or the pool? ... or both? ...

#crysx

To clarify:
I am in the "New York" timezone per the "Edit Account" page of the pool, and the time right now is 10:42am. The pool dashboard shows this time correctly, however the "Graph" section of the pool shows the last reported hashrate of 16:00 (4pm). 16:00 on the graph aligns with 10:00 EST. The "Transactions" page of the pool also shows the 16:xx time, as opposed to the 10:xx time.

https://i.imgur.com/5dElIv9.png

Calculation of hashrate: I'd like to see this on the pool. An average of my hashrate for the last x hours (1/3/6).
testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:50:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3bVaFHI.png

Comparison of my DASHBOARD vs my TRANSACTIONS page, regarding time zone discrepancy.
pp688039

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

some times, my miner is okay
http://imgur.com/KQCbrqo

but did not show the data at the pool?
http://imgur.com/OI4CvLO

S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

It's normal. Because report hashrate in CWI pool very fast, and hashrate depend on shares/ diff shares. That's why some time you have very high hashrate and some time very low or your worker disappear. I have a worker 350 MH/s, some time I see 800 MH/s, some time he gone in 30 - 60s.
But don't worry, you can see average hashrate and shares on Graphs. Hashrate at the moment not reflect your real hashrate, you have to see the average hashrate at least 24h. Good luck Smiley

pp688039

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:38:16 PM

It's normal. Because report hashrate in CWI pool very fast, and hashrate depend on shares/ diff shares. That's why some time you have very high hashrate and some time very low or your worker disappear. I have a worker 350 MH/s, some time I see 800 MH/s, some time he gone in 30 - 60s.
But don't worry, you can see average hashrate and shares on Graphs. Hashrate at the moment not reflect your real hashrate, you have to see the average hashrate at least 24h. Good luck Smiley

thanks for all!!
i finally know the reason!!

thanks!!
WhiteGhost85

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:47:29 PM

when the release of version 9.9 ?

WhiteGhost85

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:54:20 PM

If you read back a few posts you will see that it will be released when it is ready.

In other words: No ETA yet.

--ypsi

how promising such a narrowly focused miner? a couple of weeks and Sigi will go in the POST,and then what?
metaljamy

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

Who tried mine on 1060 6gb? to many rej...maybe need more efficient presets on my GPU http://imgur.com/a/xseGm
nfr

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:06:18 PM

If you read back a few posts you will see that it will be released when it is ready.

In other words: No ETA yet.

--ypsi

how promising such a narrowly focused miner? a couple of weeks and Sigi will go in the POST,and then what?

if u actually read couple of chrys' posts earlier, u'll find out the miner is not just for skunk algo..

regards,,
killerelite

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:02:15 AM

Will there be any speed improvements in 9.9
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

Tried out the miner at skunkhash, reaching about 34.5mh/s with a gtx 1080 FE, 65% power limit, +160 core, -500 memory. I also like the pool provided by the devs, can't wait for timetravel algo implementation, I'm very interested in mining BTX after SIGT POW period is over. I think I will transition most of my miners to CWIgm after I'm done tinkering with it.

you can mine with any miner on our pools ...

except spmod due to his childish and inexcusable crap behaviour with blocking our pools ... which is easily worked around with two edited lines anyway ...

#crysx

Good evening to all,
I am attemtpting to get cwi miner to work on my laptop. I signed up on the cwi pool and then downloaded the cwi miner and installed it. then went ahead and downloaded the .bat file and modified it with my credentials and my worker info.
then i double click to start and miner window opens then i see the blinking prompt then it closes after about 2 mins.
Any advice? im trying to mine denarius coin
Thanks in advance

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Hey @chrys,

I have a bug report, sort-of, related to the pool website interface.
When being in the dashboard on my Android phone with latest Chrome, the dashboard just stops after 10 "ticks" of the information.
I mean those green bars that update every 5 seconds.
As soon as there are 10 ticks it simply stops and I have to reload the website in order to continue. Then it continues for another 10 ticks until it stops, and so on and so on...

Maybe someone else gets the same behaviour on Dashboard in Chrome on Android?

--ypsi

that could be from the android interface ...

mpos uses ajax refresh - and other web orientated code ... so if the apps dont support these languages properly - they will always fall into the 'issue' category ...

we dont code MPOS - its a different project altogether ... so mpos specific issues ( if in fact this is an mpos issue ) we can do nothing about - except to try and work around somehow ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:34:37 AM

@chrys

The BTX pool just died, I will switch to another pool in the meantime.

edit: Seems it's back up again.

edit 2: Dead again.

--ypsi

yup ...

that was us working on the stratum ...

we are tweaking the settings for it to become a little more responsive ...

if its a major drop out - we will warn you ... but small restarts is a pain to try and notify you every time there is a restart ...

the restart only lasts 25seconds before the stratum automatically reinitializes itself ... so its a small wait ...

we do apologies for these brief interruptions - but we have been improving the system quite dramatically over the last month ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:39:26 AM

Crys, ability for timezone to affect the pool's STATISTICS->GRAPHS page would be great. And a calculation of my hashrate for the last 1, 3, and 6 hours.

CWI miner continues to be stellar.

hmmm ...

i dont quite understand the timezone issue - so if you could clarify please? ...

calculation of hashrate also ...

are you talking on CWIgm itself? ... or the pool? ... or both? ...

#crysx

To clarify:
I am in the "New York" timezone per the "Edit Account" page of the pool, and the time right now is 10:42am. The pool dashboard shows this time correctly, however the "Graph" section of the pool shows the last reported hashrate of 16:00 (4pm). 16:00 on the graph aligns with 10:00 EST. The "Transactions" page of the pool also shows the 16:xx time, as opposed to the 10:xx time.

https://i.imgur.com/5dElIv9.png

Calculation of hashrate: I'd like to see this on the pool. An average of my hashrate for the last x hours (1/3/6).

as responded earlier - MPOS is not our project ...

so if there are inherent issues like this - we will have to place a ticket in the mpos git ...

tho it seems that the pool is NOT standardizing the timezones properly - we need to make sure that the pool timezone is not just adopting the timezone of the dedicated server its on - which is in eu ... will have a look into this more ...

the average hashrate suggestion should be done in the mpos git ... and its a good suggestion also ...

soon - we will have the next revision of CWIgm-0.9.9 up for testing - and that revision has a few integrations that may resolve these sorts of miscalculations and stats - directly in the miner itself ... hence the reason for the api removal ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/3bVaFHI.png

Comparison of my DASHBOARD vs my TRANSACTIONS page, regarding time zone discrepancy.

yup ...

seems mpos is getting the vps timezone - confused with your timezone set .for some reason ...

this needs to be addressed in the mpos git ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:44:13 AM

pretty much on par ...

if your miner is a smaller especially ...

the difficulty of shares that get distributed to your worker may be higher than the card is capable of processing quickly ... this means that when the pool refreshes every 5 seconds - and does not see a result from your miner - it 'thinks' the miner is not running and drops it from the stats - until your miner submits the hidiff share ...

there is very little we can do currently - as we have lowered the lodiff port to as low as it can go without causing too many issues ... a 24-48hour average is the best way of checking that all is well with the miner and share submission ... thats goes for ANY pool ...

are you on the lodiff port for the smaller miners? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:49:23 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 10:57:05 AM by chrysophylax

Who tried mine on 1060 6gb? to many rej...maybe need more efficient presets on my GPU http://imgur.com/a/xseGm

stating your specs of the commandline would help ...

'my car isnt running properly' isnt what a mechanic wants to hear when he is trying to decipher what is wrong with your car ...

we are the same ...

we need to know WHAT you are doing and HOW ( ie - commandline parameters ) to try and figure out what it is ...

the pic is some help - but not much ...

btw - a few rejects ( like 2-3% ) is within 'normal' reject limits ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: