Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

### CWI-POOL SWEEPSTAKECOIN

hi all ...

a new update ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg21571284#msg21571284 ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Boulevard2005

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:13:01 PM

Today may be have problem with sigt pool with 0.98, I only earn 2-3 sigt/hour (some day ago more 10 sigt/hour)
soggyminer

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

Today may be have problem with sigt pool with 0.98, I only earn 2-3 sigt/hour (some day ago more 10 sigt/hour)

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley
Boulevard2005

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:25:00 AM

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley

I don't think so, i switch to suprnova, don't meet this problem, still more 10 sigt/hour
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley

I don't think so, i switch to suprnova, don't meet this problem, still more 10 sigt/hour

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

you really need to 'read' how this all works ...

suprnova has the majority of hashrate in the network - and as such has the highest 'luck' to solve blocks ... but with that comes a smaller share payout due to the amount of miners involved in the cut of the block ...

its of no consequence of course - because ocminer is one hell of a dev and deserves the recognition and miners for building one hell of a mining system like suprnova ... but first understand what / how ithe whole mining system works - THEN post that there MAY be something wrong ... as it stands - there is nothing wrong with the system - the stratum - the pool as a whole - or the wallet and miner ... so i will call you out as completely wrong this time around mate ...

we have nothing to hide in the CWI-Pool system - and it runs as well as suprnova runs because they are the same pool system - just different backends ...

so continue mining wherever you please - its a free mining community and we welcome that with open arms ... but dont assume something is 'wrong' when you dont get your 'expected' results when its been discussed here SO many times previously - and you obviously dont understand completely how this all works ... you are dealing with people here that KNOW the code intimately - not 'guess' what will happen ... its all mathematics and some 'chance' ... thats all it is mate ... thats how crypto is BUILT ...

IF there is something wrong and we need to fix - i will post it in the main CWI-Thread as i have done and always will ... if there are no posts - there is nothing wrong and the system is chugging along as it should be ... your assumptions without any real research and backing is just causing a stir for no real reason ...

CWI-Pool - sigt poolhash / nethash ... 36gh / 346gh
suprnova - sigt poolhash / nethash ... 268gh / 346gh ...

who do you think will have more 'luck' solving blocks? ...

do the math and think before you post ... otherwise - let others do the math for you ...

#crysx

Boulevard2005

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:52:17 AM

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

suprnova has the majority of hashrate in the network - and as such has the highest 'luck' to solve blocks ... but with that comes a smaller share payout due to the amount of miners involved in the cut of the block ...

its of no consequence of course - because ocminer is one hell of a dev and deserves the recognition and miners for building one hell of a mining system like suprnova ... but first understand what / how ithe whole mining system works - THEN post that there MAY be something wrong ... as it stands - there is nothing wrong with the system - the stratum - the pool as a whole - or the wallet and miner ... so i will call you out as completely wrong this time around mate ...

we have nothing to hide in the CWI-Pool system - and it runs as well as suprnova runs because they are the same pool system - just different backends ...

so continue mining wherever you please - its a free mining community and we welcome that with open arms ... but dont assume something is 'wrong' when you dont get your 'expected' results when its been discussed here SO many times previously - and you obviously dont understand completely how this all works ... you are dealing with people here that KNOW the code intimately - not 'guess' what will happen ... its all mathematics and some 'chance' ... thats all it is mate ... thats how crypto is BUILT ...

IF there is something wrong and we need to fix - i will post it in the main CWI-Thread as i have done and always will ... if there are no posts - there is nothing wrong and the system is chugging along as it should be ... your assumptions without any real research and backing is just causing a stir for no real reason ...

do the math and think before you post ... otherwise - let others do the math for you ...

#crysx

I don't know wrong or not but all day (not some hours) only earning 10% compared others day is not acceptable. It is big problem with my money and other
soggyminer

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:23:35 AM

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

#crysx

I don't know wrong or not but all day (not some hours) only earning 10% compared others day is not acceptable. It is big problem with my money and other

"All day" is not long enough to judge your average earnings from a pool......if there was an issue or something wrong, others would have posted by now.

Crysx gave you a very good summary in regards to earnings. If you're not satisfied with your results on a smaller pool.....stick to Suprnova/larger pools. But in the end, your earnings even out over time regardless of what pool you're on......
rascao

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

#crysx

dude, i will think you are a noob on the mining thingi, its nothing wrong whit the pool is just the net hashrate, it bump up and down and then you get more o less coins is normal
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

Hi
What means percentage in last found blocks and why big amounts are red but low are green?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM | POOLS

hi all ...

update on the status quo of things CWI ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg21608825#msg21608825

tanx ...

#crysx

dddrgonzooo

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

Thanks for the update - I look forward to testing the next release and trying the other algos!

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
rascao

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

cant w8 to try it out xD
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

When the total pool hash is right, CWI pools are very very good. The interface also reminds me of old suprnova, like it doesn't lag chrome out.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:15:49 PM

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Do skunk and tribus have any improvements in speed?
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:06:16 PM

hidiff port on btx pool is not working properly.
Diff is too low.
A get dif 5.2 at the beginning and shares came like from machinegun. Only after getting diff 34 it is OK - about 10s/m from 6*1070
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Hi
What means percentage in last found blocks and why big amounts are red but low are green?

Red means unlucky, green means lucky. If red means it takes longer than estimated time to block and and green means it takes shorter than estimated time to block.
Thanks
Does pool pay extra reward for green?
Or it just only info?
fanou1989

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:40:19 PM

when this will be available to everyone?
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:46:23 PM

Hi

Red means unlucky, green means lucky. If red means it takes longer than estimated time to block and and green means it takes shorter than estimated time to block.
Thanks
Does pool pay extra reward for green?
Or it just only info?
Yes it "pays"  Wink you get coins faster. BTX luck for last 24H is excelent 87.69%
For last hour is even better 48.71%. That means that we 've got double quanbtity.
rascao

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:22:19 PM

well i have this warning on the pool
Code:
You have exceeded the pools configured SIGT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
and craptopia is still on maintenance soo i donwload the windows wallet and start sync, but i am on a country whit low price on electricity but really bad internet xD soo need to w8 a loot for the sync
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:08:25 AM

well i have this warning on the pool
Code:
You have exceeded the pools configured SIGT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
and craptopia is still on maintenance soo i donwload the windows wallet and start sync, but i am on a country whit low price on electricity but really bad internet xD soo need to w8 a loot for the sync

why not use the web wallet?  https://wallet.signatum.io/users/login

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: